HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You up? (tag: Sara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:52 am

It was super late. And super early all at the same time. About 5:45 a.m. Riddick had just finished a job. As usual, incredibly simple. But he couldn't sleep, and on the way up the elevator he changed his mind and pressed Sara's floor.

It didn't occur to him how late/early it actually was until he'd already pressed her doorbell. Jeez, what if she's sleeping? She needs her rest. I've probably woken her up now. Ironically enough, he didn't want to have sex with her. If she wanted to he'd gladly oblige however. He just wanted to...talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Sara set down her hair brush when she heard the doorbell, wondering to herself who could possibly be wanting to see her at that hour. She'd only gotten back from a late shift a couple of hours before and had just finished her bath. She slipped a robe over her nightgown and stepped out of her bedroom to open the door. "Riddick!" she said, surprised and delighted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Riddick blinks in surprise. She's up... He really wasn't expecting her to be so...awake. At least too exhausted to be decent to open the door...or something. She must've been dancing late. But nonetheless she seemed very happy to see him which uplifted his mood tremendously.

"I was just stopping by...didn't think you'd be up..." He began. He honestly didn't know what to say to her. He wasn't much of a talker sometimes. That was usually to piss someone off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

"Late shift." Sara explained, "Someone called in sick, so I had to fill in." She tilted her head curiously, arching an eyebrow. "So what brings you here?" He looked a little lost, and a little bit tired. He couldn't have been up for anything wild right then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Riddick nods, "Ah. Hm? Oh I-" Does he tell her what he was doing? Does she really need to know that? If he says working she'll definitely ask what he does. He'll definitely tell her the truth. But lying was so rudimentary in his opinion. "-Just got back from work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Sara could tell when someone wanted to hide something, and he definitely didn't want to talk about work. She was curious but she wouldn't ask just yet. "Oh, working hard huh?" she said, smiling as she cracked the door open wider, "Wanna come in? I'll get you drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

"Thanks," Riddick returns her smile and walks in. He liked the way her apartment was neat rather than empty like his. He glances around, not sure where to sit. The living room or the kitchen...or her bedroom...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm

"Have a seat on the couch, it's comfy, I promise." Sara said from the kitchen. She rummaged through the fridge, grabbing her last two beers. She needed to get some groceries later. She opened the bottles and handed one to him when she returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:20 pm

"Thanks." Riddick smiles when Sara handed him a beer. He tilted it back, "You know I don't think you should be working so late." He began with a smile, "It isn't very healthy." He teases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

"Hey, I need all the hours I can get." Sara shrugged, taking a sip of her own drink. She smirked up at him, adding, "Besides, you don't exactly have room to talk." She sat down, patting the cushion next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Riddick sat beside Sara, putting his arm around her. "My hours come and go. I work when they need me to." Riddick shrugs, "Someone like you on the other hand shouldn't be getting home so early in the morning." Riddick tilts her chin up for a millisecond, grinning at her. "Someone may kidnap you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Sara chuckled, snuggling closer to him. "Aw, don't worry about me." she said, "Any man touches me without my say so, he'll lose something important." She didn't want to tell him she'd already had to do that once. Nothing really serious happened to her, but him....well, luckily she'd had one of the other girls with her to help. "Besides, it doesn't happen very often. Working late, I mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:07 pm

"For your sake I hope not. I catch you walking home this late and you'll be in trouble." Riddick says with some severity. "You aren't sleepy? Tired? The sun'll rise any minute you know." Riddick adds, tipping back his beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Sara smirks at his comment, taking another swig. To be honest, she was a little surprised by how protective he seemed to be. Usually it was just her co-workers and Terry who did that. "Mmm, just a little bit tired, I suppose." She admitted, laying her head on his shoulder. "But I'm alright for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:22 pm

"Excuse me if I don't believe you." Riddick says, resting his head on hers. "What do you like to do besides work?" He inquires curiously. If they were to go steady, having sex all the time wasn't going to work...it could, but it probably wasn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm

"Well," Sara began quietly, "I like watching old movies. And cooking. And sketching." Though she hadn't touched a sketch pad or her stove in a while. She'd been too busy with work or too tired to do as much as she'd like. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:01 pm

"I'm not easily entertained. Though I'd like to see your sketches. I do like to cook as well." Riddck answers truthfully, finishing off his beer. "What do you like to sketch?" He continues, curious. He plucks Sara's beer from her hand and starts to drink it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:19 pm

"Different things that catch my eye." Sara replied, "People, old buildings...stuff like that. Hey--" She pouted when he stole her beer and nudged him playfully. "No fair." She tells him, the hint of a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Riddick chuckles, "You weren't drinking it anyway." He says to her, tipping it back and handing it back to her. "And I don't play fair. Playing fair is for people that lose." Riddick tells her. "I'd like to see your drawings sometime." Riddick nudges her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Sara blushes as she finishes what was left of her beer. "I'm...not particularly good, but...I could show you." She says shyly. Truthfully, it was just a hobby for her, something to do between dances or on days off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Riddick laughs out loud, throwing his head back. "Why are you blushing?" Riddick found it amusing at how easily Sara blushed and how embarrassed she became of small things. But she wasn't at all embarrassed about her friend walking in on them in the laundry room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:05 pm

"Because it's personal! I've never shown anyone else!" Sara said with a grin, burying her red face against his shoulder. For her, showing off her looks was one thing, letting someone in was totally different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Riddick continues to laugh, it was the funniest thing he'd heard in a long time. He strokes her hair when she hides her face in him. "No one? Not even your buddy Terry? Not even your family?" Riddick was intrigued, she seemed like such an open person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Sara's heart twisted the mention of her family. No way she'd ever show them anything. They'd probably spit on her if she so much as showed her face around the manor again. "No, not even Terry." Sara said, looking up at him. "And I don't talk much with my family, so not them either. You'd be the first to see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Riddick arches a brow at the statement of her family, "Hey," He pushes her hair back, "Why don't you talk to your family?" Family was important to him since he'd lost his so brutally. All he had left was Cecelia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You up? (tag: Sara)   

Back to top Go down

You up? (tag: Sara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next