The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holli Would

PostSubject: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Holli pulled up to her apartment and carefully parked on the road. "This is it, baby doll." Holli called softly. She put the car in park and hopped out of the vehicle.

Her apartment was tall but thin with white wood panels for the exterior. The outside had almost no decoration except for a small plant pot and welcome mat beside the door. Holli unlocked the door and let Lena in.

"Make your self at home, sweet heart. There's food and water in the fridge, so help yourself while I make your bath and lay you out fresh clothes and towels."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:33 pm

(Ooc; are these apartments like flats or terraced houses? Smile)

Lena was mostly silent as she took in the exterior of Holli's home, awed. She wondered to herself what it was like to have a home that was only yours, she had always had to share every space she had, whether with her family, with that lecherous snake who brought her to the city, or more recently any passing pedestrian.

Lena nodded mutely as Holli went upstairs to draw a bath. She shuffled awkwardly in the doorway for a while before deciding that it couldn't hurt to have a look at the kitchen, and if she overstepped her bounds, well at least she would have a slightly fuller belly when her arse landed on the curb.

She walked into the know kitchen, looking around til she found the fridge and opening it tentively. As her eyes fell upon food and bottles of water she couldn't help but lick her lips a little, it had been a while since she had eaten much fresh. Then she saw them, sat on the shelf and perfectly ripe to be eaten, strawberries! Honest to god strawberries! She hadn't seen a single one since she left home what felt like forever ago and she couldn't help herself, she grabbed one out of the pack and took a
Slow gratifying bite out of it.juice dribbled down her chin and Lena moaned at how delectable it was. Though she'd never admit it, this was something she had missed about living in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 pm

(OOC: I guess I imagined them like terraced houses ^^)

Holli drew the bath and placed fresh white towels on the tabletop by the sinks. She checked the water to make sure it wasn't too hot, then proceeded into her bedroom to pick out clothes for the girl. She bit her lip and crossed her arms looking at her own wardrobe. Most of the clothing were skimpy dresses or revealing tops and she didn't want to intimidate the girl.

Holli dug through the closet until she found an old fleece shirt she used to wear whenever her parents forced her to attend church with them and grabbed a pair of shorts she would wear to lounge around the house in. The two articles of clothing clashed a bit with each other but she knew that Lena would be happy with any type of dry clothing. She placed the clothes back into the bathroom along with the towels then made her way back downstairs.

Holli saw Lena indulging into some fresh strawberries and smiled. "You are so adorable," she said quietly, walking up to the girl and stroking the back of her hair. She turned away to the wine cab-nit and grabbed her favorite bottle. She poured herself a glass and smiled. "The bath is ready for you upstairs, darling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 am

(ooc: gah I keep trying to reply to posts on my phone while doing other stuff and I keep losing half written posts xD )

Lena wiped her chin with her thumb sheepishly and swallowed the strawberry in her mouth. "Sorry, people don't tend to throw away fruit unless its already gone bad." Her shoulders scrunched inwards in a slight cringe as she realized how ridiculous and pathetic she sounded. Holding up the stem and leaves she gestured around the kitchen questioningly "Should I put this in the trash or.. do you compost?" she asked, trying to be considerate to the woman offering to let her have a bath. She wasn't sure if people in the city gardened much, she had seen a few allotments scattered about though so you never really know, and there might always be rooftop or balcony gardens, people who liked green things often found ways to have them, even in the smog and grey of Attica.

She shuffled her feet a little, not wanting to charge upstairs and jump in the tub fully clothed, yet a little desperate to at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 am

Holli smiled and took the leaves from her hand. "Don't worry, I'll take care of these for you. You just run up and hop into the bath before it looses it's heat." She said, walking over to the trash and throwing it away.

Holli sighed and wiped off the fruit's residue on a towel. The poor girl. She never thought of important a bath could be or how savory a strawberry could taste. I guess she had taken things for granted before she met someone like Lena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35 am

Lena tried to stay composed though she could feel her giddiness slipping through. "Thanks, I'll just.. go upt hen." It was all she could do not to dart up the stairs full throttle, but by the time she had gotten halfway up the stairs she gave in with a giggle, careening into the bathroom where her eyes took in the steam. Oh it was heavenly. She quickly slipped off her threadbare pumps and kicked them to the side of the room, her dirty clothes fell in concession into a heap on the floor and she stepped out of them to kick them towards her shoes. Lena dipped a toe in the water as she undid her hair, which had tangled itself into her hairband, she gave a little shudder in glee before stepping into it and then sliding down until she was engulfed up to her shoulders in the deliciously warm water. She hadn't really realised how much she ached until she could feel the water easing it. She took a moment to enjoy the warmth before reaching over and grabbing a bar of soap from the side. At least if Holli turned out to be a crazy axe murderer, Lena could die happy in this bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 am

Holli watched the girl run happily up to the bathroom and her heart warmed at the sight. She didn't know why she felt so inclined to help the young girl, maybe it was because Lena reminded her of herself. Or maybe it was because Holli never did anything to help anyone in the past so maybe she could start now. Whatever it was, Holli had immediately taken a liking towards the girl and wanted to make sure she was happy.

Holli walked over to the living room with warm blankets and a pillow in her arms. She carefully laid them out by the couch for Lena to sleep if she decided to stay the night. Honestly, Holli would allow Lena to stay forever if she wanted. Holli got so lonely with Phoebus being gone so often on business trips, it would be nice to have someone keep her company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 am

When Lena stepped out of the bath, her skin seemed three shades paler and her dripping hair was silky and clean again. She felt all new. Grabbing one of the towels she twisted her hair up in it to make a turbin, though though length made it a little difficult, and wrapped the other around herself, she hadn't notced before how much weight she had lost these last few weeks, but her skin felt loose on her jutting bones and her once soft round cheeks had grown thinner. She shrugged it off and turned to unplug the bath. "Eurgh..." she muttered, regarding just howdirty it was before draining the water.

Once she had toweled herself dry and laid the towel on the floor to soak up any water residue, she dressed quickly in the outfit Holli had laid out for her, a little missmatched but the feel of fresh, clean fabric felt wonderful on her skin. She started to leave the room, her hair still twisted up in the turbin when she remembered something, and rooted through her dirty clothes until she found the handkerchief. She folded it and put it in the shorts pocket, not wishing to misplace it, whatever fate befell her dress.

She walked down the stairs slowly this time, completely content to be clean and dry, except for the drips on the back of her neck. She walked into the living room stretching her arms. "That is much better, thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm

"Good, I'm glad it hit the spot." Holli said cheerfully. She glanced at the watch on her wrist to realize it was almost seven o'clock. "You know Lena, you are most welcome to sleep here- whether it be the night or weeks. Whatever you need. I hate seeing a girl as pretty as you sleep on the streets.

She gestured towards the bed pallet she had set up on the couch. "I don't have an extra room but you are welcome to stay here. My bedroom is just down the hall so if you need me I won't be far." She sat down on a velvet cushioned chair besides the couch and lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm

"Seriously?" Lena asked, eyeing the soft pillow and the blanket. It had been weeks since she slept in anything remotely resembling something other than a cardboard box, and the thought of a decent place to sleep was too tempting to pass up. She sat down on the couch, crossing her long, dainty legs so that both her feet rested beneath them. "Thank you so much," she said earnestly "But there's gotta be something I should do to repay you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Holli gave the girl a warm smile and shook her head. "No dear," she replied. "There is nothing. I am just a high-end stripper that bares my body in front of men to make it through the day. I am not worth anything you have to offer." She cupped the girl's chin in her palm. "Thank you though, darling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 am

Lena wrinkled her nose a little, trying to figure out if that was a good thing. Frankly she knew she didn't have anything to offer and had only asked out of politeness. "You're really a stripper?" She asked, a little curious as the closest thing her hometown had had to exotic dancing was the mummy bloggers get fit pole class. "Honestly, you were so pretty I thought you were a model or something."
Lena was unsure if she should pry further, the way Holli had initially mentioned it, she didn't seem to like that part of herself very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 am

Holli felt flattered at the young girl's comment. "Thank you," she said, tilting her head towards the girl. "But it gets the bills paid and I get to meet all kinds of interesting people. It's not as bad as it sounds." She looked over at Lena to see her engrossed in the conversation and Holli snuck a smile.

"I could show you the place some day if you would like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 pm

"Id love that!" Lena said, trying not to sound to excited, unwrapping her now only damp hair from the towel and running her fingers through it untangling knots. She felt she knew how to dance, though only alone in her bedroom, and wondered if stripping involved many moves that were entirely exclusive to the profession.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:15 pm

"Really?" Holli asked sceptically, raising her eyebrows. "You are underage so I would of course have to sneak you in, but I think I can come up with something." She said slowly, taking off her high heels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm

"Well," Lena said, the slightest hint of mischief on her face "Who doesn't like some jailbait to be tempted by." She put an air of mock innocence in her voice, batting her long lashes jokingly. It was the first time she had really used the term but she felt it was... Accurate. She wondered quietly to herself if anyone ever really believed the jailbait, or if people had to because the law was made that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}   

Back to top Go down

I found somebody like you {TAG: Lena}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1