HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #2 - The Grand Gala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Zak felt a bit relieved after the woman had mentioned that the male would have to answer to her, giving him a fierce smile as she said this. "Well that's a bit reassuring to hear." he remarked, feeling her hand grip around the base of his neck as they danced. As long as this girl believed that the male wouldn't hurt Jasmine then he would think the same for now anyways. He smirked a bit at her wink, titling his head ever so slightly to the side. "You too as well, Barbara. And I don't mind at all actually since you've reassured me about Jasmine," Zak answered in an amused tone. It was best that he didn't keep an eye on the other two, it would probably seem rude to the girl in his arms. And if he did, Zak was sure that he wouldn't like what he would've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

So Loki had sensitive cheeks. Connor needed to remember that should he ever need to use that information. Oh who was he kidding, he’d never hurt the teen. Couldn’t find it in him to ever be that mad. But he could allow himself to chuckle a little at the other’s distress and Milo’s rebuttle. Though that chuckle quickly left and his face turned into embarrassed exasperation upon Loki gesturing him as he told Milo what he should be doing in thanks.

Why Loki? Why? he thought as he fought the urge to hide his face with his hands. “I’m not some present…” he grumbled quietly, his cheeks burning because of the situation. The awkwardness of it all was large, with Connor outside of his comfort zone while meeting a client of his outside of business hours as well as a man he encountered through embarrassing situations.

Speaking of, when Terry mentioned they met around town a few times he found himself nodding a little. All the while wisely not mentioning that their first encounter was when Connor had his mouth wrapped around a client’s arousal. He didn’t even want to know how the shorter yet older man would have reacted. Glancing up beneath his lashes though, did show him that Milo was acting a little less shy than he normally was.

Was it because Connor himself wasn’t acting like a seductive whore that he was when at work? That he for once was the shy man who was having a hard time making eye contact? Was Milo shocked? Disappointed? Why would I even care. He’s just a client. But a client that was nice. And one that Connor had to actually work hard at to finally seduce him to a room. And apparently take his virginity.

The very thought caused his cheeks to burn lightly as he shifted a little. That… had been quiet the experience. With a light cough to clear his throat, he was about to open his lips to say something -anything, when suddenly Loki had pushed Terry their way and saying something very embarrassing to Milo with a thumbs up. “L-Loki!” he stuttered out, his face bright as he watched the teen take off. Dear god, why am I friend with him again? he wondered, not even wanting to know what was running through the brunette’s mind.

His attention was brought back to Milo as the man looked at something on his phone with flushed cheeks before closing it and bringing the subject on his outfit. “Yeah ah… Kind of dragged me to every story in town…” And had him try every suit on. “And um bout this for me. So I couldn’t really say no…” Oh how he had wanted to say no. He shifted uncomfortably, running a hand through his short hair while the other tugged at the hem of his top piece. He never worn a suit before, it felt too strange.

His gaze shifted to Terry then back to Milo then back to Terry again. “So you two are… friends?” he asked, mostly just to get the subject off of him. However, luck was not on his side as he felt a tap to his shoulder. Turning around, he felt himself stiffen upon seeing the Man-eater was the one responsible as she smiled like a predator.

“Connor! What a pleasant surprise~” she cooed out, her eyes glinting in a way he never liked. “I thought I wouldn’t be able to see you until after the festivities. I wasn’t aware the gala was offering entertainment. Perhaps you and I can have a lovely time together?” Connor gulped before looking down at his feet.

“Actually I have the night off…” he said, trailing off as he hoped the woman would just leave and sink her teeth into some other poor sap.

“Oh what a shame. But maybe you can still keep me company with a dance?” Connor’s eyes widened as he tried not to panic from the look she gave him. Like she wanted to eat him up. He was almost certain the dancing she had in mind was most certainly not on floor.

Out of panic, his hand quickly grabbed hold of Milo’s as he gave a nervous smile. “Sorry! I um, I already promised Mr. Thatch here a dance.” he said, trying not to show just how last minute this idea had been. Blue eyes casted towards the other, a silent plea to go along with it. “Perhaps another time. Do have a good evening Ms. Greenwoods.” And with that, he moved as quickly as he could, with his grip still on Milo’s hand, towards the dance floor.

It wasn’t until he was pretty far into the dancing crowd that the realization dawned on him. With a panic, he looked at the other man and felt his cheeks flush bright. “Ah! S-sorry! Um, I didn’t mean to pull you out here- and I pulled you away form your friend too ah- it’s just- and she- um sorry.” His face flushed more after his hasty spoken gibberish of a apology, his gaze returning to his shoes. “You can go back if you want, I won’t keep you…” Upon realizing he still held the other man’s hand, he quickly let go before rubbing the back of his neck. “Sorry.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:18 pm

Terry blinked when Loki snapped his fingers in his face, and then pushed him into Milo and Connor. He turned back and glared at the retreating figure. "...No worries, Milo, I don't mind" The kid was so getting it later. Watching Milo and Connor was painful, it was, but in a weird way it was okay. He wasn't happy, but it was, in a strange way just fine. "O-oh. Yea, Milo and I are good friends" He smiled at Milo fondly, then glanced at Connor.

Then the woman showed up and despite not being happy with Connor, Terry still winced at how obviously uncomfortable Connor was. He was left alone with the woman when Connor escaped with Milo, and she gave him an appraising look for a moment. The next thing he knew, he too was getting dragged towards the dancefloor, sourly noting that Connor owed him one, big time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Nani was surprised how easy was to open those expensive purses and as she counted the 100 dollars on a corner she took sips of her glass of vodka. The music changed and she looked up to the dance floor where the people danced in pairs. She rested her shoulder on the wall and stared at the people trying t recognize someone. After a couple of seconds she caught the same guy she had met on the train station nights ago dancing with a lady in the middle of the dance floor. She finished her drink and arranged her dress and her hair.

"Hello big boy." She said as she took him by the arm making him and the lady stop dancing. She smiled at him and without paying attention to the girl she asked him. "What a surprise meeting you here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Milo couldn't help but be memorized by seeing the light blush adorning Connor's cheeks. He even noticed the male looking uncomfortable as he spoke about how Loki had dragged him all around town for a suit. Not only was the male sexy. But he had an adorable side as well? That was a big plus for Milo. "Guilt tricked you into it with buying a suit for you. That's Loki for you." he remarked in an amused tone. He glanced at Terry, returning him a smile. "Yes we are." They had gotten extremely close after the recent events and Milo was pleased to be friends with the other male.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as he spotted a woman standing behind Connor, tapping his shoulder. The way that she was looking at Connor didn't sit well with Milo, especially when he saw at how uncomfortable the male was with the woman. AS he listened to their conversation with a blank expression, wishing for the woman to just back off and take a hint that Connor didn't want to dance with her. Or whatever she had in mind with doing with Connor. He blinked in surprise as he felt the other male grab a hold of Milo's hand, receiving a nervous small from the male. His ears perked a bit at hearing Connor explain to the woman that he'd promised Milo a dance first. A bright blush adorned his cheeks, even if the male was using him as an excuse to not dance with the woman. Connor soon moved towards the crowd on the dance, his hand gripping Milo's hand tightly. He had been surprised by the sudden actions but followed after the male nonetheless.

Milo kept silent as the man walked them both pretty far into the crowd until Connor suddenly came to a stop. It seemed that the realization had finally him that he still had a hold of Milo. He watched in amusement as the other male's cheeks flushed bright with embarrassment. The new side of Connor was really beginning to grow on him now, the male's nervousness was really likable to Milo's gaze. He wondered if this was how Loki and Connor felt when they made Milo all flustered and embarrassed. So now he could see why it was done many times. It felt a bit good to not be the one embarrassed for once. Milo gave the other male a sheepish smile, shaking his head lightly. "You don't have to apologize Connor. It was clear to see that she was making you uncomfortable," Milo reassured the other male, waving his other hand at Connor lightly. He stood there quiet for a moment as he observed the male before chuckling. "Didn't think you had such a cute side too, Connor. I'm becoming quite fond of it." Milo remarked, blushing slightly at his straightforward comment and the fact that the male still had a hold of his hand. He glanced behind his shoulder to see that Terry had been forced into a dance with that woman, feeling a bit bad for his friend. "Well she's preoccupied my friend now since we both ditched her. So..." Milo glanced back at Connor, chewing his bottom lip lightly. "Can I still have that d-dance?" he murmured with a light sheepish smile, a bit nervous that he'd ask that question of the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Zipporah was finally going to her first mature Gala Ball Event. She was finally able to go by herself, she was hoping that her father would turn up. Akhesa was the one who told her to come, but she had to find this one dress her father got her for these occasions even though she had plenty of other dresses. Of course it took her way longer to get ready than usual. She entered into the Gala thinking that not many people would be here, but she was so wrong. She walked in looking around and gwaging at everyone's well dress outfits. She bumped into Every Single Person on the way to getting food. "Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry about that. Coming through. I am so sorry about that." It was apparent to everyone else there that she was nervous. Or was she? She went directly toward the punch bowl, looking around to see if she knew anybody. But it was also where she could read whoever's wallets she 'borrowed' in that time frame, mostly IDs. "So who all is here and available?" Zipporah smirked with a twinkle in her eye.

(OOC: <3 Well I like it Razz  )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Chel hiccuped as she heard a woman in front of the punch bowl, talking to herself it appeared like. She had one too many drinks and was drunk out of her mind. She had gone to the dance floor a couple of times, danced with a few guys, got eyed, but it didn't take long for her to return back to the buffet table.

She didn't know how long she had been behind the table, sitting on the floor, but when she heard the woman's voice, Chel peeked her head up. She hit her knee on the table as she stood up gaunchily, muttering a swear under her breath. When her vision stopped blurring, she made out a familiar figure. "Zipporah?" She asked in a hiccup, rubbing her eyes as if she were an apparition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Loki wrote:

I keep wishing either Jimbo or Little Red was here, the teen thought to himself as he started to feel a little restless, having quickly growed bored of watching the dance floor. For once he had decided to be nice and give Milo along with his boy-toys some privacy, only to end up bored. He deserved some sort of award for his little deed.
Well, he reminded himself while moving towards the bar. I did get some nice pictures~
It had been quite the surprise to find out Connor was so adorably shy when he wasn't 'working'.

He let out another bored sigh, and kept debating on whether he should leave or try and find some poor bastards to torture for the rest of the evening, when his green eyes suddenly fell someone familiar.
Loki felt himself grinn as he took in the redhead he had run into a couple of nights ago, appreciating the nice look she had choosen to wear this night before swiftly making his way over to her. He knew he would've run into her sooner or later again.
He cast a look at the blonde who had rudely braged past her with a somewhat intruged look, byt quickly focused back on Lena again. When he was close enough, he had stopped behind her leaned forward close enough to whisper.
"Hiya chubby~," he breathed into her ear, and stepped back far enough before she turned fully around, giving her the same smirk from that night they had met in the alley.

Lena gave a small jolt at the feeling of breath on her neck and a voice in her ear. Chubby?! She whirled, her hair flowing behind her in its usually loose waves. Her eyes widened a little as she took in Loki, his features graced with the same smirk he always seemed to wear when there was mischief afoot. Then her expression settled into one of someone trying g to hide a certain amount of delight by only half smiling. "I was wondering when I would be seeing you again. Shall we?" She motioned to the bar, and turned from him to continue walking, her short dress  swaying from side to side with the natural motion of her hips.

When she reached the bar she ordered vodka, neat, and waited for Loki to catch up. She brought the drink to her lips and knocked it back, feeling fire on her lips, her tongue, her throat. Her eyebrows knitted together a moment and she closed her eyes, sucking in air and relishing the burning sensation in her chest.  Oh she had missed that feeling.

(Ooc: ah my phone died and I lost the post before I could send it DX sorry for the wait)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Terry smiled widely at Nani. "Hey there" He slipped out of his dance partner's grasp, who looked especially put out at being ignored, and went to Nani. "Didn't expect you here either. But since you are, want to do pull a rescue and make me unable to dance with her?" The lady gasped in haughty anger. "How rude!" Terry looked over at her. "Yea, so was asking for sex favors from someone in front of their friends, lady!" She flounced off and Terry rolled his eyes. "Some people. So, can I have a dance to thank you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Nani laughed at the lady's reaction and as she watched her go she couldn't help to wonder what was that about asking sex favors to somebody. She guessed he didn't referred to himself in that matter so she decided t let that one go. "I would rather some jewelry but a dance will do." She answered as she put her hands on his shoulders and started dancing with him. "So did you get your man the other night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Annie giggled softly at this, remembering the time that Korso had threatened Dean with that. "You just make his threats get more and more disturbing when you act indifferent to his threats." she remarked in a teasing, serious tone. She enjoyed teasing Dean about Korso sometimes. As she watched him push himself off the wall and head over to the bar, Annie soon followed in pursuit. A bit glad that there was a bar here. She needed a drink as well. "Most of the people I know are already here. So there's that. Besides why wouldn't I drag you here to this Gala?" Annie smirked, titling her head at the male before ordering herself a drink. To be honest, Annie felt more at ease with Dean that others that she knew. Sure Annie adored Korso and Milo's company, but they felt more like family than friends to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Terry put his hand on her hips as they began dancing, laughing at her remark. "Jewelry usually waits till the third date, but I'll grab you something next time we hang, hows that?" he owed her for the help the other night. He nodded happily. "Yup. I got 'im. Used that money to buy this suit, too" Not quite well spent as he didn't even get to spend the night with Milo, but whatever. "You look good, by the way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:57 pm

"Thanks." She said truly flattered. It wasn't common that people told her she looked nice. "You look nice too. But don't get used to watching me like that. It isn't easy breaking into shops with high heels." She joked and then looked away to the other people around them, a habit she had developed in all her years of searching for expensive things. "So did you came searching for a bounty again or just for the fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Guilt tricked, that was exactly what it was. And something Loki was very good at doing. Connor would have to learn to either avoid situations that would cause it to happen, or get better at telling the teenager no. Both seemed like very difficult tasks to do, for Loki was very crafty. Maybe Jasmine knows. he thought briefly before the incident with Ms. Greenwood occurred.

Now on the dance floor, no doubt receiving strange looks form the people actually dancing, he stood there feeling stupid and awkward. It didn't help his face was on fire, revealing just how embarrassed he was for the whole encounter. Even when Milo assured him he had nothing to apologize about, he still embarrassed and just wanted to go hide in a corner. Even more so when the other suddenly chuckled.

Though before he could think of all the horrible reasons they other could be laughing about, Connor instead found himself blinking as the other mentioned of him having a cute side. And that he liked it, a lot. His blush only darkened as he opened his mouth to say something. Then close it. Then opened it again. "Cute!?" He had a cute side? Didn't Milo mean socially awkward with no sense of how to function in normal society? He was pretty sure that's what the other meant.

But that blush was telling him otherwise and Connor felt it very hard to keep looking at the other's face, instinct urging him to glance down at his feet where it was safe. Milo's the cute one. he thought, feeling his heart thud from the unexpected compliment. Of course he didn't come right out and say it, there was no way he could possibly be allowed to just say something like that in such a public setting. If it was work, that'd be different. He was expected to say those kinds of things with ease. This wasn't work, so therefore he wasn't gonna say it.

At the mention of the other's friend preoccupying the man-eater, the raven-haired man's head shot up and looked through the crowd. Sure enough, she had gotten her claws onto Terry and the younger man felt himself wince. Looked like he was going to owe the man again, and this time a name wouldn't suffice.

Blue eyes looked back at Milo, something he nearly regretted as he caught sight of the bitten bottom lip. If that wasn't enough to set his face aflame again -having gone away after seeing poor Terry get snatched up- then it was the brave questioned asked of him. Milo was now actually asking him to dance. And looking adorable as hell. The poor prostitute thought his heart was going to reset itself.

But then he recalled a sad truth. "A-actually..." he murmured, his eyes drooping sadly as he looked at his shuffling feet. "I... I don't know how to dance." And with that whispered confession, he felt himself prepare to get laughed at. But it was true. He didn't know how, never had a reason to learn. Growing in the brothel, and then working in it, didn't give him any that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

"No problem, and thank you" He smirked. "Then I'll appreciate how you look tonight" He chuckled and shook his head. "You rocked the sneakers the other night so whatever you want to wear looks good" He spun her and brought her back to him smoothly. He nodded to where Milo and Connor were. "I was here with a date, but he got snagged, and I got stuck with my dance partner from a moment ago" Terry sighed, then smiled. "Least I'm dancing with a friend. I assume you're here for work?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Nani took Terry's hand and spinner around a couple of times. "Yeah, you could say that. I also came here for the free drinks and food."  She put her hands again on his shoulders and took a step closer so she cold hear him better over the music. "A date?" She asked intrigued. "And where is the girl that dears to leave you alone to that man eater?"

Last edited by Nani on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Chel Ramos wrote:
She didn't know how long she had been behind the table, sitting on the floor, but when she heard the woman's voice, Chel peeked her head up. She hit her knee on the table as she stood up gaunchily, muttering a swear under her breath. When her vision stopped blurring, she made out a familiar figure. "Zipporah?" She asked in a hiccup, rubbing her eyes as if she were an apparition.

She was sure she heard someone yell her name. So she put the 'borrowed' IDs up and turned around to see who it was. It was of course Chel to her surprise. "Chel?" She asked. She walked over and grabbed her by the shoulders to get a better look. "Chel!" She attempted to hug her, but she could not due to the smell of alcohol on her breath. "Chel what have you been up to?" She asked. "You smell like father did on some days. Drunk. And I need you to be Sober for two things." Zipporah could tell this as she was very observant from afar. "Chicka, I have brilliant ideas that we should do." Zipporah wanted to meet boys and for that she would have need a wing woman. "How did this happen?" She asked Chel about her drukeness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:47 pm

"Haven't tried the food. Do the upper crust provide good food, or does the late night dives make better sandwiches?" He snorted, though was smiling still. "His name is Milo. He was busy getting snagged by the man eater's original target" Terry laughed a little at the irony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Milo lips quirked into an amused smile at seeing how the other male was blushing, nodding his head to the other male’s exclamation. “Yes, cute.” Milo remarked again in a bright tone, feeling his embarrassment slowly diminishing as he felt more comfortable around the male. But that would end soon whenever Milo ran into the male at the brothel. It seemed to him that the male was very different outside of the brothel indeed. Which Milo didn’t mind at all actually. It was a bit relieving to know that he could feel at ease rather than flustered around the male right now.

The seductive Connor, who Milo knew, would’ve made him easily flustered and awkward with a lot of the guests’ eyes on them. And Milo pretty much knew that everyone that he’d seen or knew in Attica city were here. Of course he felt a bit nervous with the new side of Connor, but it wasn’t the kind of embarrassment that would’ve made Milo have rumors spread around about Korso’s consigliere. It would make the rivals look at Korso’s mob; thinking that they were weak due to how Milo presented himself.  Seeing Milo melt like putty would be an example or reason for other mobsters to think of such things as Korso's consigliere being a softy or weak-willed.

He watched as Connor glanced over at Terry and the woman before back at him, the male’s face becoming a flaming red color once again. Then tilted his head at the male with furrowed eyebrows as Connor lowered his eyes sadly before commenting that he didn’t know how to ask. Well that was a bit of a problem.  But he did want to have a dance with the handsome flustered male before him. “Well…how about I teach you then?” Milo suggested as he took a step forward, knowing that he was being a bit bold as he took a hold of one of Connor’s hands  and then gently placed Connor’s other hand onto his waist. He was blushing a bit as he did this.

Milo swallowed nervously as he glanced up at Connor. He had never been the kind to really teach anyone anything, so this was new to him to. But he was going to try, hoping that he didn’t embarrass himself and Connor. “S-So I guess you just follow my lead..o-or f-footsteps. Listening to the rhythm of the music kind of helps me.” Milo nervously explained to the male, feeling his cheeks burn at his horrible explanation.  He never really took dance lessons, but he did have a good memory of watching his mother and father dancing with each other when he was young. It had been awkward when he had been asked to dance at his high school prom, but it had gone better than expected as Milo had remembered what his mother had always told his father. Just go with the flow. He sighed softly before he started to lead Connor into the dance, glancing up shyly at him before smiling. “Just go with the flow,” Milo repeated his mother’s words with an honest expression, his eyes gleamed with pure enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Chel watched Zipporah with a blank stare, as she wouldn't stop talking. It felt like she spoke a million words a second but that was probably because Chel's mind was nearly blank at the moment. "Don't worry about that, I've only had a few drinks, I'm totally sober enough for whatever your 'brilliant idea' is." She said, stretching a few words for emphasis "I insist, I insist." She smiled.

Zipporah was her friend, she would feel bad if she didn't help her. Reaching for her hands, she hiccuped as she held them. "Let's go, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm

"Ooh." She had not expected that. "Anyway." She shrugged the first impression of the fact of his date and as the music went down she took a step away from the man but not letting his hand go. "You should really get something from the table. I need you to try the chocolate cake, is amazing." As she guided him outside the dance floor she kept talking. "And I need someone more vodka if I am going to stay here a couple of more hours." Nobody could guess how much she hated being in places so crowed but, she still wanted to get some jewelry which would be easy to get from wasted lady's almost at the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Zak Sinclair wrote:
Zak felt a bit relieved after the woman had mentioned that the male would have to answer to her, giving him a fierce smile as she said this. "Well that's a bit reassuring to hear." he remarked, feeling her hand grip around the base of his neck as they danced. As long as this girl believed that the male wouldn't hurt Jasmine then he would think the same for now anyways. He smirked a bit at her wink, titling his head ever so slightly to the side. "You too as well, Barbara. And I don't mind at all actually since you've reassured me about Jasmine," Zak answered in an amused tone. It was best that he didn't keep an eye on the other two, it would probably seem rude to the girl in his arms. And if he did, Zak was sure that he wouldn't like what he would've seen.
Barbara laughed, "Good because I'm going to give you a night you'll remember." She said as she slid up against him. Her nails dragged lightly against his skin as she stretched up and kissed him tentatively on the lips. Pulling back she parted her lips, letting her tongue sweep out and moisten her lips. "Sorry I kinda couldn't resist." She said with a little laugh. Stepping back just a little she allowed him some room for him to decide if he wanted to reciporcate or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Terry smirked at Nani's reaction, it was obvious she was surprised. "I bat for both teams" he said simply. He let her lead him from the dancefloor, though he did look back at Milo and Connor, consoling himself that he was apparently the better dancer when compared to Connor. He smirked, catching her comment. "Drinking's not gonna help, but hey, what if I get some girl dancing drunkenly after the cake? you can come in and take her stuff while we're dancing" And maybe he could switch partners on Connor while he was at it.

Nani was right; the cake was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 pm

"A night to remember? Now that's something to see." Zak quirked an eyebrow down at the woman, a bit intrigued with her comment. He had expected to spend his night with Jasmine, so this situation came a bit unexpected of course. Zak suddenly felt her slide up against him before feeling her lips upon his lips in a tentative way. "C-Couldn't resist?" he muttered a bit in complete surprise to be kissed by a complete stranger, a light blush adorned his cheeks. Zak really couldn't believe that he was being flirted with and by such a beautiful woman. It was unusual for him. The only physical(sexual) experience Zak's ever had was with Jasmine and he was usually the one who initiated the kisses in previous harmless relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 am

Chel Ramos wrote:
Chel watched Zipporah with a blank stare, as she wouldn't stop talking. It felt like she spoke a million words a second but that was probably because Chel's mind was nearly blank at the moment. "Don't worry about that, I've only had a few drinks, I'm totally sober enough for whatever your 'brilliant idea' is." She said, stretching a few words for emphasis "I insist, I insist." She smiled.
Zipporah was her friend, she would feel bad if she didn't help her. Reaching for her hands, she hiccuped as she held them. "Let's go, what is it?"

"Okay if you are sure you are up to it." Zipporah could already tell that she was only good for one plan right now, if any at all. "Well, I want to meet some boys first." She said with a smile on her face. "Do you think you can help me with meeting as many as boys as possible?" She asked, for all the trouble Chel was known to get into, she never let a friend down. "And I mean really cute ones. I think by the time I have met enough, you should be sober for the bigger plan." She drew her lips to a smirk, then back to a smile. Hopefully, I won't have to save you this time and father will be the signal I need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   

Back to top Go down

Event #2 - The Grand Gala
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next