HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #2 - The Grand Gala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

Zak was pretty nervous when asking Jasmine to the Gala, but altogether excited that she had agreed. His eyes swept over Jasmine, thinking that the dress complimented her greatly. She looked incredibly beautiful to him in it, even though she was like that every time he saw her. It seemed he wasn't the only one in the room that thought so either. Although Zak felt a bit bad when he could see the discomfort that was plain to see upon the sight of expression. "An embarrassment? Don't forget that I asked you to this...with puppy dog eyes." Zak stated, glancing down at Jasmine with a smile. Before adding with a soft serious smile, "I have no care for what anyone thinks at this place. All I care about is you, not them.  So no...I don't want you to go, Jasmine." Zak didn't care honestly that others at the Gala would recognize Jasmine as a prostitute. Just keep their comments to themselves and stay clear of him and Jasmine. That's all Zak hoped for them to do.

He brought his hand up and caressed her cheek. "I don't see what's wrong with you attending this even with me. You've got a right like everyone else to enjoy this evening." He could tell that she was comparing her worth to all the others at the Gala. Zak didn't like that she thought of herself as lower than the others here. She was a human being like everyone else.

{OOC: Akima, if you copy the image irl and click the paper clip(insert link) on the toolbar(where you reply) then paste it and write some kind of title in the description, then you shall have your special link <3}

Last edited by Zak Sinclair on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am

(ooc oh phew lol just checking and no Babs is not the type to see prostitutes Smile)
Meg smiled up at him tenderly, "Well I would like to dance." She admitted softly. She was by nature a talented dancer, however with the sling she wanted to see just how well she'd do with it on. After all it would be good to know what she would be getting herself into. "Have I mentioned that you look handsome?" She asked after a moment. He had complimented her already and she was able to admit that he looked really good in a suit.
--
Barbara laughed and spun off to go chat up the man she had spotted in a suit. It didn't take her long to convince him to take her out on the dance floor. She kept an eye on Jason though and after a moment twirled gracefully to his side. "Jasmine's here." She said with a shit-eating grin. "And she brought a date." She said with a wink before allowing herself to be dragged back onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:18 am

(ooc: Akima's outfit www[DOT]pinterest[DOT]com[NOSPACE]/pin/373306256585525178/. Sorry for the mangled link, it's the only way around "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days." Thanks anyways Zak. I appreciate it <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 am

Jasmine's gaze softened at Zak's words, "Zak you really are quite the charmer." She said as she smiled up at him. She felt bad for panicking and moved to gently squeeze his hand. "Thank you for asking me to come." She said and lightly kissed him on the lips. Pulling away, she led him towards the dance floor, "Come on tiger, I want to see those dance moves of yours." She said as she smiled up at him. She may as well enjoy herself while she was here and besides she had always wanted to be in a dance. Now was her chance and she planned to enjoy every second of it. Zak seemed to know exactly how to soothe her fears and she liked that about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 am

"i try my best around you." Zak grinned sheepishly at her words, blushing slightly as Jasmine kissed him on the lips lightly and called him a charmer. The action had surprised him a bit, even if they did more than that at the brothel. But this kiss and it suddenness set really well with him. He liked it very much. As for the charmer comment, Zak's shyness was caused by that. He tried really hard to be charming around Jasmine sometimes, trying to urge his shyness around the woman quickly. Zak chuckled lightly as she started to lead him over to the dance floor. "Dance moves? At this place? Perhaps if that orchestra changed the music." Zak teased, giving her a light smile as he placed one hand on her waist and the other taking her hand as Zak started to dance with the woman. He was so glad that he went to those dance lessons with his sister when they were younger, the steps that were taught there, were really helping him dance around gracefully with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 am

Loki just beamed proudly down at Milo and Terry, not showing any sigh of getting off Connor's back just yet. For once he was the tallest one here, he had a pretty nice view and it was actually pretty comfortable.
He just grinned cheekily down at Milo when he, of course, felt the need to scold him instead of thanking him (that ungrateful virgin), and cleary direget his glare at the teen instead of getting lost on the hotness that is Connor. Loki's grin fell however when he realised what Milo was about to do, and moved seconds to late before the guy got hold of him.
"Woah HEY! Not the cheeks-" He let out a high-pitched squeak when his OVERLY sensitive cheek got pinched, only to be rudely dragged of Connor's back the next second.
"Why do you keep abusing me," he whined while rubbing his now red and stining cheek, glaring up at his fellow bookworm. "You should be down on your knees and kissing the ground I walk on for bringing you this," he exclaimed, gesturing to the glory that is Connor in a suit.
He gave the two a look of pity when they got all awkward and shy instead of sucking faces (sure being shy was cute and all but HELLO. Ugh.)
He looked over at Terry, still softly rubbing his stinging cheek and his pout fell off as he took in the guy's apperance.
I was right, he does look better up close, the teen thought to himself. Thatch sure had an unhealthy fetish for dark haried boys with blue eyes~
"Hey," he spoke up, snapping his fingers inches away from Terry's face to get his attention. "Don't just stand there, get in there get rid of all that awkward tension," he ordered flatley, and then pushed him into both Milo and Connor.
"Make me proud, Thatch!" He gave Milo a thumbs up before turning around to leave the threesome alone for the moment. As he slipped his way through the crowd, humming happily to himself, he had digged out his phone and within the next second sent Milo one of the many half nude pics of Connor from their shopping-spree before, with a text saying: 'You own me a house full of strawberries for this<3'
Mentally giving himself a pat for a job well done, he put his phone away while casually stealing someone's drink.
"Now what to do~?" he thought out loud to himself, scanning over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:26 am

Barbara Gordon wrote:

Barbara laughed and spun off to go chat up the man she had spotted in a suit.  It didn't take her long to convince him to take her out on the dance floor.  She kept an eye on Jason though and after a moment twirled gracefully to his side.  "Jasmine's here." She said with a shit-eating grin.  "And she brought a date." She said with a wink before allowing herself to be dragged back onto the dance floor.

Jason, who had thankfully found something that actually tastes pretty damn good, almost choked on his food when Barbara suddenly appeared at his side out of fucking nowhere. But it was more because what she said that had him surprised.
He gave her a disbelieving look, resisting the urge to pinc her cheek when she gave him that annoying grin of hers, but instead looked over to the dance floor where, indeed Jasmine was dancing with some blonde kid.
He felt himself start to smirk at this, quite pleased with tis little surprise and barely even noticed when Barbara got dragged back onto the dance floor.
"This should be fun," he chuckled as he shoved his plate to some random guy and walked over to where Babs was happily dancing, and wordlessly dragged her away from her current partner and took over the dance. She's the one who kept nagging about him and Jas afterall, so surely she wouldn't stop him from whatever he was planning now.

Last edited by Jason Todd on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean Mccoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:37 am

Annie Hughes wrote:

As Annie headed over to the empty table that she spotted, she heard some whining and a slap that sounded pretty close to her. She side glanced over in the direction, her eyes glimmered with curiosity. "Oh my," she murmured softly under her breath in amusement to see that the victim of the slap had been her co-worker, Dean. There he went again with either being an asshole to the flirts or ignoring them, or both actually. His cheek had to be sore from that slap, especially since Annie had seen Dean get slapped before multiple times on the job. She couldn't blame him for his attitude and rudeness, since there were alot of dumb flirts that couldn't take a damn hint.

She started over towards the male, tilting her head at Dean as she smirked a bit. "Well that had to hurt," Annie teased with a smile, as she casually folded her hands behind her back. "Having a good time yet?" she chuckled, knowing that the male wasn't enjoying anything except that drink of course. Annie was also the reason to why Dean was here. After all she talked him to coming to the Gala.

Hearing the familiar voice that was to blame for him beign here tonight, Dean looked up and gave his co-worker a blank look, sipping on the surprsingly good drink he had gotten his hands on again.
"I shouldn't even want to talk to you right now," he sighed as she walked up to him, no irritation or anger in his tone, surprsingly. Well when it came to Annie, he couldn't really egt mad at her, even if she managed to dragg him off to these sorta things he openly disliked. She was one of the few people in this damn city that didn't give him headaches, and knew how to shut people up. It was kinda ironic acutally, how a former doctor become such good friends with an assasin. Well whatever, morals barely even excisted in Attica City anyway. Besides, his current 'business' on the side lines wasn't much better either.

He snorted at her question, which she obviously already knew the answer to and couldn't contain the small smile on his lips. "I'm having a blast," he muttered with heavy sarcasm, giving ehr a tired smile. "Why do I keep letting you talk me into these things again?" he chuckled. "If Korso shows up, you'll only have yourself to blame for my death," he deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am

(OOC:Lena's outfit but consider the dress a strapless with the bow at the back Wink)

Lena hovered in the entrance a while, taking in the ambiance while plucking at the hem of her borrowed dress nervously. Her chest felt all aflutter with nerves and glee and she could barely contain the grin that spread across her face. She gave the hem of her dress another tug, then adjusted the bust to be certain, checking that the handkerchief was still tucked safely in her bra, and stepped inside.

The grand place was buzzing with bright lights and twirling couples on the dancefloor and people just generally having a good time. She scanned the room for the bar, thinking she should have some liquid courage to help her deal with any possible social faux pas, and began walking towards it at a leisurely pace when she was rudely barged past by a blonde with a leather jacket on. Lena adjusted her dress once more and glared daggers at the woman's back before continuing on her way to the bar.

Angel walked through the doors of the Emerald, a lavish display of belonging in everything from her designer clothes (though not those stuffy ballroom dresses) to the way she walked like the she owned the place and everyone in it. She felt prickly stares from across the room as she walked, people who knew her before her prison stint. ha! Angel thought let them stare. She clicked open her handbag as she walked, reaching in to a plethora of dime bags, before snapping her bag shut and popping a few pills in her mouth, holding them under her tongue she hurried off towards the bar, barging past some common bit who was too slow for the furious pace of Angel's chunky heels.

At the bar she ordered a zambuka shot and a gin martini, using the licorice tasting substance to wash down the pills. She took her martini and sipped it to wash away the taste in her mouth.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 am

Jasmine smiled up at him, "You're a pretty good dancer." She commented as Zak spun her around. He definitely knew how to dance and that made her feel more confidant. Feeling eyes on her, she glanced around to see Jason dancing with Barbara Gordon. She bit her bottom lip and tried to focus back on the dance. She brought her attention back to Zak and smiled up at him, he was a sweetheart. One of the few Jasmine could tolerate and actually like. "So where did you learn how to dance?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 am

Helga Sinclair wrote:
Helga didn't have the heart to tell him she was well acquainted with such insanity, and not just within the department. If he knew why she really got into the force... No, he'd never know that. No one would. At least while she lived. So she simply smiled and joked, "I have to say, it's even better medicine than cherry pie."

Eric laughed softly. "I would say so." It felt kind of odd, it having been almost a month since relations were ended abruptly with his ex-fiancee, and since his arrival in this city. Due to the hectic schedule at the department, he actually rarely had time to think of her. But that would prove to have consequences, as each time he did it felt like salt on a wound. He swallowed a lump in his throat, already starting to have thoughts. Pushing them away quickly, he focused back on Helga, his blue eyes locked on hers with a friendly smile. They had been dancing for a little awhile. "I wonder if they're going to play some faster music."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:28 am

Barbara raised an eyebrow up at Jason as he took her dancing partner's place. "So I see you heard me." She said in a pleased tone. She studied him thoughtfully, "What are you planning anyway?" She asked as he twirled her around. Barbara could tell he was up to something, one look and she could just tell. Plus he cared way more about Jas then he ever let on, he just didn't know it yet. "You are planning something right?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Milo smirked a bit as Loki squeaked when he pinched the kid's cheek, rolling his eyes as the male asked him why did he keep abusing him. "Because most of the time you need it, brat." Milo scowled lightly, rubbing at his temple at Loki's next comment. This kid was just obsessed with hooking Milo up with anyone, thinking he was doing him a favor. When all he was doing was causing stress and embarrassment for him. Milo was just a bit thankful that Loki didn't know of Milo's virginity was already taken by the male in front of him. He then returned his attention to the said male.

He quirked an eyebrow as seeing Connor look down quickly after his eyes had met Milo's gaze. Well that was extremely unexpected. And cute. Was this the seductive male that had him in palm of his hand at the brothel? Because he was acting shy as Milo was, causing him to become intrigued with the other side of Connor that he'd never met. Surely, the male prostitute was embarrassed about that day with Milo, who was more flustered about that day still. That seemed a bit impossible for Milo to believe that was the reason. And he didn't seem to dislike this side of Connor quite at all. For once he wasn't feeling that much flustered as before. Well that was until Loki had spoken up again, but this time to Terry.

Milo glanced over his shoulder to see Loki talking to Terry to break up the tension between him and Connor, causing him to shoot a look at Loki who had pushed Terry into them. Before he could snatch at Loki and pinch his cheek again, the kid gave him an embarrassing comment before rushing off. He face palmed at the comment, shaking his head lightly. "Damn brat, always saying crap like that... Please just ignore the kid, Terry" he grumbled under his breath in embarrassment, soon noticing that he was left with both Connor and Terry. Milo wasn't sure why he felt slightly nervous around the two, he just did. Suddenly he felt his cellphone in his pocket, pulling out to see the message full of half nude pictures of Connor and an annoying side text. He already knew who was responsible for this, biting his lip at seeing the pictures. How the hell did Loki even get his number!? He sure as heck didn't give him it. Milo was gonna get that brat after this Gala was over with.

A blush adorned his cheeks again as he turned the phone off and slid it back into his pocket. He took a step back from both Connor and Terry since Loki had caused them to get close and stuff. So Terry had a couple of run ins with Connor across town. That would explain his knowing of the male. It felt a bit awkward to be standing with a friend and the male who had taken his virginity. Just bloody perfect, he thought to himself. "Let me guess he helped you with the outfit? Loki can also...be a bit pushy at things too." Milo asked, tilting his head at Connor, taking into the account that the finger less gloves were a pretty good touch to his outfit. That was the trickster's special touch in the outfit, indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Zak smiled lightly at the compliment, feeling a bit embarrassed by it. "Thank you." After he spun her around, he took notice of her glancing around the room before focusing on the dance, biting on her bottom lip. He wondered if she had saw someone here that she knew. Whoever it was, they had caught her attention and here she was biting her lip. Zak felt a bit relieved when turned her attention back up to him, asking him the question about his dancing. "I was kind of forced to tag along with my sister to dance lessons." Zak answered with a sheepish smile. It was embarrassing as he thought back to the memories, but he was grateful that the lessons had got him to be complimented for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Jason felt himself smirk in amusement when Jasmine noticed him, only to quickly turn her gaze away to focus on her dance partner. Ok, so coming along to this gala maybe wasn't such a bad idea after all.
He gave Barbara a look at her question, as if she'd just asked something silly before twirling them around, getting closer to their targets without getting any attention from the rest.
He lowered his head down so he could whisper in her ear. "Why don't you show blondie there your moves?"
He didn't give Babs more warning than that, before they suddenly moved right behind Jasmine and her partner. Moving swiftly past them, he grabbed Jasmine along with him and gently pushed Barbara into Zak, and knowing the redhead ahe'd probably just dance off somewhere with him like they didn't just switched dance partners.
"I didn't now you could dance," was the first thing Jason said to the tanned girl, giving her a cocky smirk.
Casually he looked over his shoulder back to the blonde kid and Barbara, and then realised that he recognised him. Well, whoever he was, Jason could figure it out later. Now he had a girl to mess with~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Barbara looked up at him in surprise seconds before she spun into Zak's arms. "Hey there." She said brightly. She managed to move them away from Jasmine and Jason. "Sorry Jasmine's a little uh preoccupied at the moment. My name is Barbara and I'll be your dance partner for the rest of the evening." She said charmingly. She glanced over at Jasmine and Jason with a little smirk on her face. "You can thank Jason over there later. I promise he won't hurt Jas, he's a little bit over the moon about her." She said as if commenting on the weather. Her smirk grew, "So what is your name?" She asked, studying him with interest. He was a handsome man, probably one of Jasmine's clients. She'd figure that out later, right now she needed to know who this guy was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Jasmie had been about to reply to Zak and then she felt herself being torn away. She looked around in confusion and then up at Jason. "You! You stop that this instant!" She snapped and tried pulling herself out of his arms. "I was actually enjoying myself!" She added as she glared defiantly up at him. At his comment she rolled her eyes, "Surprsingly I have a knack for it." She said sarcastically. Jasmine silently fumed for a few moments, figuring that she may as well dance with him. "I didn't know you danced either." She muttered after a moment. She couldn't help but notice that he actually was a surprisingly good dance partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Dean Mccoppin wrote:

Hearing the familiar voice that was to blame for him beign here tonight, Dean looked up and gave his co-worker a blank look, sipping on the surprsingly good drink he had gotten his hands on again.
"I shouldn't even want to talk to you right now," he sighed as she walked up to him, no irritation or anger in his tone, surprsingly. Well when it came to Annie, he couldn't really egt mad at her, even if she managed to dragg him off to these sorta things he openly disliked. She was one of the few people in this damn city that didn't give him headaches, and knew how to shut people up. It was kinda ironic acutally, how a former doctor become such good friends with an assasin. Well whatever, morals barely even excisted in Attica City anyway. Besides, his current 'business' on the side lines wasn't much better either.

He snorted at her question, which she obviously already knew the answer to and couldn't contain the small smile on his lips. "I'm having a blast," he muttered with heavy sarcasm, giving ehr a tired smile. "Why do I keep letting you talk me into these things again?" he chuckled. "If Korso shows up, you'll only have yourself to blame for my death," he deadpanned.

Annie chuckled in delight as the male sighed, smirking when she noticed no irritation in his tone. It wasn't surprising. She couldn't remember at time of Dean ever getting mad at her. "Oh? But here you are doing so." Annie teased, quirking an eyebrow at Dean. She was glad that he had survived the raid, not being thrilled at the thought of losing another co-worker. Especially her favorite one.

She rolled her eyes playfully at Dean's heavy sarcasm, shrugging her shoulders. "You are? You'd have more of a blast if you were dancing out there," Annie remarked in a sarcastic tone motioning her head at the dance floor, where others were dancing together. "Because you just do? Besides I didn't want to be stuck here alone either." Annie commented truthfully, huffing slightly as she glanced around the room. She wasn't just here for the free food and drinks, Annie had been keeping an eye on one of her targets. But all they were doing was conversing with others, being annoying as all get out. She scoffed as Dean mentioned about Korso showing up and Dean ending up dead if caught with her. "Oh just relax. I'll keep you safe from him," Annie chuckled, amused that Dean still worried about Korso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Barbara Gordon wrote:
Barbara looked up at him in surprise seconds before she spun into Zak's arms.  "Hey there." She said brightly. She managed to move them away from Jasmine and Jason.  "Sorry Jasmine's a little uh preoccupied at the moment.  My name is Barbara and I'll be your dance partner for the rest of the evening." She said charmingly.  She glanced over at Jasmine and Jason with a little smirk on her face.  "You can thank Jason over there later.  I promise he won't hurt Jas, he's a little bit over the moon about her." She said as if commenting on the weather.  Her smirk grew, "So what is your name?" She asked, studying him with interest.  He was a handsome man, probably one of Jasmine's clients.  She'd figure that out later, right now she needed to know who this guy was.

Zak blinked in surprise when Jasmine was torn out of his grasp and suddenly a beautiful red head was spun into his arms. He looked down at her for a second before looking around for a Jasmine, frowning at the sight of another male dancing with her. He knew that male. "Guess that he's a friend of yours?" Zak remembered him even if he didn't want to, not to enthused that he still could. All he could do rather than steal Jasmine back, was to dance with this lovely girl now and curse Milo mentally in his head. He remembered that other male because he'd seen him that one day after following Milo to see that he was working for the mafia.

"He better not hurt her," Zak murmured softly before turning his attention back to the woman, who was called Barbara. He couldn't complain with this new dance partner either, she was quite an attractive sight. "Zak Sinclair." he answered with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Jason only quirked an eyebrow at Jasmine when she tried (barely) and failed (obviously) to get out of his grasp. And he wasn't even holding on that tightly, geez.
He easily returned ehr glare with a cocky look as he twirled them around, looking over at Barbara and blowing her a kiss as thanks before focusing back on Jasmine. Babs now better get to frisky with that blonde.
When Jasmine finally calmed down and decided to just go along with this, he couldn't help but smile a little fondly at her. "I don't," he replied simply. "I just have a natural talent for it, unlike some here," he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Asami let out a long sighn. Why did I decide to attend this gala again? She was new in the city and it wasn´t her first gala so she was aware of how to behave at this sort of event so when she heard about it she decided to give it a try in order to have fun and who knows? Maybe there were even some future friends waiting for her. Of course she needed to talk to people first but to be honest she hoped that her long red asian influenced dress and her pretty face would be enough to get some attention. She played with her half empty glass of whine and thought of what she could do now. Should she continue to wait at the bar and order another drink? Or how about taking a walk around the giant hall and explore the beautiful place more? Having no friends and not even knowing someone attending the gala she really didn´t know what to do. After she finished her whine she decided to take a walk around. At least I can enjoy myseld in this dress and hey, if any medical help is needed I´m available to help right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes but refused to rise to the bait. "I suppose there's a reason as to why you interrupted my dance right?" She asked dryly. She flicked her gaze back up to meet his eyes, "Unless you just missed me." She said in a musing tone as she studied him from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Dean gave Annie a mock serious look. "You find Korso threatening to feed me with my own entrails amusing," he deadpanned again. "It's anything but, don't mock me," he muttered at her chuckling. She was lucky Dean could never found it in himself to be mad at her, a little annoyed and irked sometimes yes, but that only lasted for about five seconds.
He sipped on his drink again, and decided he'll have to push his grumpy ass of the wall and move over to the bar if he wanted to survie this night without dying of boredom. Well to be fair, it wouldn't be that bad with Annie as his company.
"I'm still confused as to why you decided to dragg me out fo all the people you know here," he asked with a quirked eyebrow, smiling a little. "I don't even know how to waltz."
For once he wasn't being sarcastic.

---

Jason let out a chuckle at her dry tone and slowed down their dance to some extent. He got the feeling he was the one of her clients who received the cold attitude from her.
"Maybe I did," he then said, letting the hand resting on her waist travel up slowly, pressing her body closer to his. He bent down his head slightly until their foreheads almost touched. "You mean to say you didn't miss me~?" he purred, his hot breathe teasing the skin beneath her ear.

---

I keep wishing either Jimbo or Little Red was here, the teen thought to himself as he started to feel a little restless, having quickly growed bored of watching the dance floor. For once he had decided to be nice and give Milo along with his boy-toys some privacy, only to end up bored. He deserved some sort of award for his little deed.
Well, he reminded himself while moving towards the bar. I did get some nice pictures~
It had been quite the surprise to find out Connor was so adorably shy when he wasn't 'working'.

He let out another bored sigh, and kept debating on whether he should leave or try and find some poor bastards to torture for the rest of the evening, when his green eyes suddenly fell someone familiar.
Loki felt himself grinn as he took in the redhead he had run into a couple of nights ago, appreciating the nice look she had choosen to wear this night before swiftly making his way over to her. He knew he would've run into her sooner or later again.
He cast a look at the blonde who had rudely braged past her with a somewhat intruged look, byt quickly focused back on Lena again. When he was close enough, he had stopped behind her leaned forward close enough to whisper.
"Hiya chubby~," he breathed into her ear, and stepped back far enough before she turned fully around, giving her the same smirk from that night they had met in the alley.

Last edited by Loki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Barbara smirked up at Zak, "You can say that." She said vaguely as she slid one hand up to grip around the base of his neck. "And if Jason hurts Jasmine, he'll have to answer to me." She said with a sudden fierce smile. She meant what she said though, much as she loved Jason and would do anything for him she would give him a harsh talking too if he hurt Jasmine. "So rest assured Jasmine won't be hurt." She said with a saucy wink up at him. As he introduced himself, her smile widened "Well its a pleasure to meet you Zak. I hope you don't mind me stealing your time?" She asked in a flirtatious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Jasmine stilled at his words and felt her body tense a little bit as his hand crept up her side. At his words though she relaxed just a fraction, "I asked you first." She pointed out challengingly as she stared up at him. She was slowly becoming aware of how much closer they were now. Somehow during the dance he had brought his head down closer and now she was so close, all she had to do was stretch on tiptoe to kiss him. Not that she would but she was a little tempted...ok maybe more then just a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   

Back to top Go down

Event #2 - The Grand Gala
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next