HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #2 - The Grand Gala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 am

"I got a little held up." Barbara explained with a strained smile as she managed to slow the bleeding. "You owe me a new dress now, I hope you know." She added as she flicked her gaze up to look at him. Her dress was torn now and covered in blood stains from where his blood had gotten on it. Not that she minded but telling him off took her mind off the fact that he was critically wounded. "Sorry your date got crashed." Barbara had seen how Jason had left Jasmine earlier on and had felt terrible that again things were a little rocky between them. "Things will work out." She managed to say as she saw Jason's eyes flick towards Jasmine. Though at the moment, she wasn't entirely sure how they would.
--
Preston glanced down at them, "So you did Jason. It would have been better if you hadn't gotten yourself shot in the process." He noted dryly. At Jason's request he studied his prisoners, "Well I'll pick one for you when I'm through with them." He said with a cruel twist of his lips. At a signal his men arrived and started taking Helga, Eric and Zak. "I suppose we best be on our way before the police get in. Barbara take Jason with you will you? I have a doctor on staff who can try and get Jason back to normal." He said as he followed after his men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

Nani wrote:
Nani nodded and as she tried to avoid the pain in her ankle she h,per the woman lift up Chel. "So what's your name?" She heard a couple of more shots and the sound of something smashing into pieces, maybe some kind of expensive glass or something. "And who is your dad?" She had to ask because if the man was going to help me get out, the least she could do was to know his name.

Chel Ramos wrote:
(OOC: @Nani, no it's okay! Chel would actually do the same thing if Nani were in big trouble that she couldn't get out of Smile )

Chel's memory was a little bit jumbly and she had blacked out a little bit after she had began vomitting. She felt a gun in hand, and vaguely remembered how it got there. But when she woke up she was being lifted.  She was about to knock out whoever was carrying her before she heard familiar voices. Her vision was blurry, but she could make out the voices of Nani and Zipporah, she thought. Chel looked to see Nani, who she furrowed her eyebrows to. "You," her voice was pretty weak and hoarse. She vaguely remembered her being the one who had rescued her from some guy. "Why are you.. helping me?" She asked, her voice sounding as if she had just woken up from deep slumber. She aimed her gun at a few people who were in the way between Zekel-Khan and the three of them. Even though she was completely out of it, she was always a sharp shooter, so the shots didn't miss completely and hit the men's feet. She didn't want to be entirely useless. "I can help." she insisted, as she tried to stand up by herself.

Nani smiled at the surprise look on her face and chuckled. "Maybe I am a botch at work but it doesn't mean I would let you die that easily." She saw the girl took a gun and as she shot Nani almost dropped her. When she adde she wanted to help she couldn't help to groan. Maybe she thought she could walk but Nani knew she wasn't going to stand on his feet for much time if they let her go. "We know you can sweetheart but you just woke up. You could have a concussion and if you make too much effort you could fade out again. We cannot take the chance." She said as she tried to follow the other girl towards her father. Suddenly her ankle twisted and the three girls fell at the same time. "Shit!" She cursed.

Zipporah was busy only shooting guys to slow them down or keep them out the way. And of course just as Nani asked for a name, Chel came to. Now is not the proper time for names. And Chel came to? Why does she always pick the wrong times? But Zipporah could not help but raise an eyebrow to what Nani was telling Chel. So they have met before? But then she lost her balance and fell in the table shield with the other two girls. She threw the guns to father who caught them both, one in each hand. She yelped out saying, "Aaaiii, Dad!"

Khan looked back in the direction of where the guns came from. He then saw his daughter and the minute she seemed to fall and disappear. But then he heard yell for him. He jumped up into the air doing several back flips to girls. "I have you, my Zenobia angel!" He called to his daughter, as handed his daughter the two guns he caught and pulled a broad sword out of his left pants leg with his left hand, leaving his right arm and hand free. He asked, offering an out-stretched free hand, "What is wrong? Do you need help?"

"No Papa, I am fine, but Cheby is drunk. And the girl I think might be hurt." Zipporah said handing Chel and Nani over to Khan's free hand allowing for him to shoulder them both in one arm. Zipporah had plenty of time to gather herself. She had fallen right on top of Nani. So when she pushed herself up, she could tell there was something wrong. But she was fine and wanting to show for it, she said, "But I can still go at it. I have two guns."

Zekel pointed to a table that he saw Akhesa and Lir hide under and both, him and his daughter ran that way. He was using the sword to deflect bullets and injured anyone in his while Zenobia covered him behind. "You get Akhesa . . . and follow my cleared path out . . "

Terry or Lir or Akhesa or Asami wrote:
Lir was having a grand time, till everything went down. He grabbed Akhesa and dragged her to the tables, pulling her under one with him.

"I will, Papa." Zipporah nodded before sliding under the table where Akhesa was. She made her way over to Akhesa and Lir, saying with an out-stretched hand, "Akhesa, come with me, bring him too, because have got to out of here."

Meanwhile, Khan went ahead and carried Chel and Nani to exit that lead outside using the sword on anyone that got in his way. "Are bother of you girls okay?" Khan asked a bit concerned with Chel or Nani, unsure if they were even conscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Lena Thumbe wrote:
Lena closed her eyes at the feel of his hand on her cheek, taking a deep breath. She steadied herself, no, he steadied her, with his offhand remarks and his boyish grin, and those strange serene moments where he simply understood. He steadied her better than liquor, better than any moment to breath, he steadied her when the world was maddening and flummoxed and above all else unsteady.  She opened her eyes and looked at him a small smile tugging at her lips. Yes she was scared, she was half mad and desperate with fear, but he steadied her.

She looked at the frying pan in her hand, turning it over in her palm, feeling it's weight. "It would be a shame to dent tefal," she said, her voice less shaky than before, hinting at a little amusement, "but I suppose a few swings wouldn't hurt."

"Give 'im HELL, girl." Jim laughed, "Then keep...the pan as a...souvenir." He swayed a little, but he forced himself to stay upright. He could pass out again once they got out of there. He shook his head to clear out the haze and took a deep breath. "Al-alright, let's...get out. I don't want anymore holes in me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:17 pm

(OOC: *spits out drink* Ö.Ö you know that this is COLE and not JOHN ROLFE right xD? *very confused and suprised me*)
Quote :

Meg stumbled a little bit as she ran, the red heels slowing her down only slightly.  Her hair was falling out of its curly updo and was now tumbling down her shoulders in a mass of curls.  As they made it towards the exit she turned to look up at him, "Cole, I know you want to make sure I'm safe but there are people in there who need your help.  Go in and help out, I'm going to call for back up." She said gently.  Before he knew what she was about, she kissed him lightly on the lips.
Cole stayed at Meg´s until she was outside the building. He knew she was right, he had to get back in there and help to get as many people and as non injured as possible out of there as well. When Meg kissed him he didn´t really know what to do. His mind went blank but luckily his feet and hands were still working and he moved right back in the building with his gun. Now he had to do his job, save people and try to cool them down but still his face was getting slightly red and later when all this was over he would realise what Meg just did and feel like a happy young love bird again.
---
Akhesa didn´t wait any second and took Zippys hand to get out of their hideout before grabbing Lir to do so as well. "Not any moment too early Zippy. Remind me to bow in gratitude for you later at home. Oh and please not a word to Ramses thank you very much." She grabbed her dress and shoes so she could run faster and in case she needed to defend herself with some nice kicks. I hope that won´t happen every time I´m out on such an event with someone else than Ramses. While getting out she could see Chel with a girl she didn´t know as well as Khan, all safe. Well actually it was normal since Khan was there and one thing that Akhesa knew from the very start she get to know him was just showing again. Don´t stand in his way, especially if his daughters have to get out of chaos like here.
---
"Good." Asami looked at the boy and girl in front of her. "You take care of your friend then and be ready to shoot or knock someone out, by the way you are very good with the pan sweetie, and stay behind me. I´ll try to get you out of her as best as I can." She ripped her dress a bit so it was easier for her to use her legs and just when she was about to open a door they had to pass to get to the entrance floor 3 guys. The first one she knocked out with 2 targeted kicks and unarmed the second one right ahead before she had to duck from his muscular arms reaching and swinging for her. Just as she was on the floor she thrusted his feet aside so he fall on the floor and hit it really hard. For the third one Asami didn´t had to do anything at all because of a perfect shoot from Loki. "Nice shoot. You really didn´t promise too much." She got up again and looked back. The area seemed to be clear for now and their injured friend was still awake. Going a bit further they could already see the door for their exit.
She opened it and was relieved to see some unarmed people and could even sense some bluish light from a few ambulances which already arrived as well as some police cars. It was very hectic and the closer they got to a free ambulance the more people were around it so she had to shout really loud. "Let me trough please I have an emergency with me." Luckily a few nurses and doctors recognized her and got her as well as Jim, Lena and Loki to the free ambulance and placed Jim on the litter in the middle. When everyone was in she helped to close the door of the ambulance but stood still immediately when she saw some very dangerous people getting out and with them 3 people that looked to be knocked out and were carried by a few of them. She almost forgot to breathe for a moment and was completely stiff in shock. One of the knocked out people she could recognize. It was Eric.

(OOC: might have to edit later ... <3)

Last edited by Asami Sato on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Connor continued to run, urging himself faster and faster. Milo was fading in and out, looking like he was struggling to follow what Connor asked of him. It only gave the prostitute more incentive to hurry, regardless of how much his muscles might protest. Well they might have been protesting, Connor wasn't really sure. The adrenaline made him unable to feel if he was tired or not, just gave him the means to go and go fast.

Before he knew it, he was outside. The night air hit against his face, but he paid little mind to it. No instead his focus was on the screeching sounds of the sirens and whether or not Milo was still alive. He was breathing, which was more than a relief for Connor to see. Paramedics came to take the man out of his arms, but the raven-haired man was hesitant. There was a fear of letting Milo leave his arms, to be taken away.

They had to coax him to give the injured man up and quickly put him in the ambulance, giving him whatever emergency attention he needed as he did so. The moment Milo was out of his arms, the adrenaline was gone and the young man felt like falling to his knees. How he was still standing at all he wasn't sure. Nor could his mind process any reasons, or much of anything at all when other paramedics began to ask him questions.

He vaguely heard one ask if he was injured while another asked him to follow some sort of light. He wasn't entirely sure why they were asking him these things and he kept trying to mumble out he was fine. But they kept persisting. When he finally did as asked, and slowly became more responsive, they seemed relieved and made a comment of him not being in shock. And with worried eyes, a a body ready to collapse, he watched Milo disappear from sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos wrote:
Zipporah was busy only shooting guys to slow them down or keep them out the way. And of course just as Nani asked for a name, Chel came to. Now is not the proper time for names. And Chel came to? Why does she always pick the wrong times? But Zipporah could not help but raise an eyebrow to what Nani was telling Chel. So they have met before? But then she lost her balance and fell in the table shield with the other two girls. She threw the guns to father who caught them both, one in each hand. She yelped out saying, "Aaaiii, Dad!"

Khan looked back in the direction of where the guns came from. He then saw his daughter and the minute she seemed to fall and disappear. But then he heard yell for him. He jumped up into the air doing several back flips to girls. "I have you, my Zenobia angel!" He called to his daughter, as handed his daughter the two guns he caught and pulled a broad sword out of his left pants leg with his left hand, leaving his right arm and hand free. He asked, offering an out-stretched free hand, "What is wrong? Do you need help?"

"No Papa, I am fine, but Cheby is drunk. And the girl I think might be hurt." Zipporah said handing Chel and Nani over to Khan's free hand allowing for him to shoulder them both in one arm. Zipporah had plenty of time to gather herself. She had fallen right on top of Nani. So when she pushed herself up, she could tell there was something wrong. But she was fine and wanting to show for it, she said, "But I can still go at it. I have two guns."

Zekel pointed to a table that he saw Akhesa and Lir hide under and both, him and his daughter ran that way. He was using the sword to deflect bullets and injured anyone in his while Zenobia covered him behind. "You get Akhesa . . . and follow my cleared path out . . "

Terry or Lir or Akhesa or Asami wrote:
Lir was having a grand time, till everything went down. He grabbed Akhesa and dragged her to the tables, pulling her under one with him.

"I will, Papa." Zipporah nodded before sliding under the table where Akhesa was. She made her way over to Akhesa and Lir, saying with an out-stretched hand, "Akhesa, come with me, bring him too, because have got to out of here."

Meanwhile, Khan went ahead and carried Chel and Nani to exit that lead outside using the sword on anyone that got in his way. "Are bother of you girls okay?" Khan asked a bit concerned with Chel or Nani, unsure if they were even conscious.

Nani felt someone grabbing her and immediately started trashing around. "I can go on my own!" She screamed to the new man as she stared at him. "Just tell me where to go and and I follow you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   

Back to top Go down

Event #2 - The Grand Gala
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11