HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #2 - The Grand Gala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:29 pm

"Wish it was a real truce though." Then Milo beamed at the male, nodding his head at him. "Thanks Terry. Although I'm not really used to getting dressed up for these kind of events." he grinned sheepishly, tilting his head at the male when Terry looked down. Before he could say anything else, a sharp whistle caught his attention causing Milo to turn his head in the direction of it. "C-Connor?" His eyes widened at seeing the male prostitute dressed up in a suit. He couldn't suppress his light blush at the sight of the male, thinking that the suit really fitted the other male extremely well. He quickly side glanced at hearing Connor's name mentioned by Terry. Did he know of Connor as well? he didn't think of Terry going to the brothel...although alot of others would think the same of Milo. Even though he was mostly dragged there by Korso until now because Connor had really interested him.

Suddenly another person caught his eyes, making Milo literally face palm himself at seeing Loki hanging on Connor's back."You've got to be kidding me." he muttered under his breath, shooting Loki an annoyed glance. Even Milo could see that Connor seemed to be uncomfortable with the trickster on his back, so he started towards the duo. "Loki! Get off of him for bloody sakes!" Milo remarked as he closed in on the two, keeping his gaze on Loki. If he dared looked at Connor, he'd forget what and who he was not pleased with. He lifted his hand up before pinching the younger male on the cheek and pulling the kid by the back collar off of the older male. What was the kid even doing at the Gala? Was there no age limit or something?!

Then Milo's gaze involuntary moved to Connor, causing Milo to step back when he noticed that he had gotten very close to the male when pulling Loki off of him. "Hey Connor, guess the trickster here dragged you here?" he greeted the male with a sheepish smile, motioning his head at Loki. Once this gala was over , Milo was so going to make the younger male's life miserable for the next few days. Although he knew the trickster was going to mess with him first before Milo could do so. He'd rather not have Terry or Connor to see him making the kid miserable even if Loki was asking for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:31 pm

(OOC: Sara's outfit!)

The Emerald was as splendid as ever, Sara thought to herself as she first entered the ballroom. She had only been inside once, as a little girl. Her parents had been invited by one of her father’s former private school classmates for another party. She didn’t know if her family was there at that moment, or what would happen if they should meet. The words her family cursed her with echoed in her ears. What family said something like that to a young girl, even one so fallen?

She shook her head clear of those thoughts. This wasn’t the time for that. Tonight was for dancing and forgetting. The past was past.

When she moved through the crowd, she could feel the hungry gazes around her. Forgoing the fairytale like costumes that most had chosen for the gala, Sara had elected to wear a red halter gown and silver heels. The girls at work had bought them for her when she mentioned wanting to go to the gala, and gave them to her that day as a surprise. Such darlings they were! She’d put her curly hair up into a messy bun, with red roses adorning the top and stray strands of hair cascading down her bare back. She knew she cut an impressive figure, and loved every moment of attention.

But then there was someone asking to dance with her, extending a hand and offering praises for her beauty. Just as she was about to speak, she caught sight of a familiar towering figure near the bar. She'd recognize him anywhere. She also knew that look on his face, the one he had whenever he teased her. She felt her guts twisting, and in the back of her mind she knew why. She refused to admit it to herself, however. She knew well enough in her line of work to not get attached. Men were supposed to just come and go. Anything else was a child's dream she didn't have the time for. With a forced smile, she took the hand of one particularly handsome gentleman and let herself be drawn into the dance, back turned on Riddick and his new plaything.

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 pm

"Well-" Riddick broke off his sentence when he noticed familiar green eyes in the middle of the room. He knew them, even at this distance. Because he'd stared intensely into them on more than one occasion.

She'd seen him. He knew it. Had he have known she would be here... But they weren't in a relationship. So he couldn't allow himself to feel remorse. When she took the hand of the stranger Riddick could feel a tinge of jealousy spark. He'll never make it past first base. Riddick thought to himself; filling his body with confidence. And if he does, he'll never be enough for her. No one can satisfy her like I can.

Riddick smirks at Sara's back, his eyes falling to her butt. Damn. He thought. He didn't know if her ass looked better in tight clothes or panties. Riddick looks back to the woman in front of him, finishing his scotch in one gulp and demanding another before he outstretches his hand to touch the woman's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Connor had indeed ignored all of Loki's attempts to steer him away when he attempted to escape, the boy's tugs and pulls feeling like nothing on him. So determined to tune him out he didn't even hear Loki mention Milo until after he finally spotted the man. He was also unaware of Loki's interaction with the Man Eater Widow.

Now standing still, glancing nervously between the two men he knew, the prostitute was left unsure what to do. Unfortunalty, Loki did. Upon the high pitched whistle, Connor felt himself jump in his skin as two sets of eyes (and who knew how many more form other people) looked his way. His face turned into a deep shade of scarlet as heat flooded into his cheeks at the unexpected attention. "L-Loki! Are you kidding me!" he whispered harshly, not even sure the other could hear him or not.

What made matters worse was that both men called out to him by name, a questioning tone in their voices. They clearly didn't expect him there. He hadn't even expected him there. He didn't belong there. Why Loki? Why? he thought, wondering why his friend hated him so much. This was sooo unfair. There was only a moment of relief as Milo decided to take action into his hands in regards to the young trickster, moving over towards them to yank the boy off his back. It gave the prostitute a moment of relief, letting out a small sigh as a small smile graced his lips.

That is until his eyes locked with Milo's.

With a nervous start, he quickly casted his eyes down at his feet as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh yeah." he said awkwardly confirming that the teen did indeed drag him down. Apparently he needed a 'social life'. "He found a way to leave me with no objections...." Such as buying the suit, and finger less gloves. Why the gloves? Well apparently Loki believed it 'increased his sexiness level.' With a cough to clear his throat he glanced back up again at the shorter man before looking towards Terry as well.

"Um..." Didn't he still have a drink that Loki gave him earlier? A glance down at his hands told him no, no he didn't. He must have dropped it upon Loki's initial dragging across the room. Damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Dean Mccoppin wrote:
Why do I keep putting myself through things I can't stand? the ex-doctor thought irritated to himself, currently finding himself ignoring some dressed up woman trying to talk to him. Well, she seemed to be obvious that he wasn't even listening to whatever the hell she was still on about after 20 minutes. Obviously, she was one of those spoiled and self-absorbed types, another kind of person that was low on his blacklist. Hmm, that list surely must be infinite at this point, was there anything he liked, aside from coffe? Well, he didn't mind art, that was realxing stuff to cehck out from time to time too...  Or cooking, he didn't disliek that either but that was just a necessity-
"Hello, are you even litsening?"
Dean blkined down at the girl who finally had realised he wasn't paying attention to her, his face still stuck on his bored and unreable look.
"No," he said flatly, slurping loudly on his drink. Oh hey, this was actually pretty good.
Just as he expected, the girl started to whine and call him names, and ended up bitchslapping him when he'd been honest and said her face reminded him of a starved pig.
As pretty much expected of him, he went back on enjoying his drink when she stormed off, ignoring his cheek were surely a handprint now was.

As Annie headed over to the empty table that she spotted, she heard some whining and a slap that sounded pretty close to her. She side glanced over in the direction, her eyes glimmered with curiosity. "Oh my," she murmured softly under her breath in amusement to see that the victim of the slap had been her co-worker, Dean. There he went again with either being an asshole to the flirts or ignoring them, or both actually. His cheek had to be sore from that slap, especially since Annie had seen Dean get slapped before multiple times on the job. She couldn't blame him for his attitude and rudeness, since there were alot of dumb flirts that couldn't take a damn hint.

She started over towards the male, tilting her head at Dean as she smirked a bit. "Well that had to hurt," Annie teased with a smile, as she casually folded her hands behind her back. "Having a good time yet?" she chuckled, knowing that the male wasn't enjoying anything except that drink of course. Annie was also the reason to why Dean was here. After all she talked him to coming to the Gala.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Eric danced with Helga, his arm around her waist. "Thanks," he smiled. "I think you deserve a fun night out, especially with all the crazy stuff that's been going on at the police department lately." It was very admirable; she worked hard. On top of that, she was assigned to look after him as well, a feat that he wasn't sure how much extra work he brought onto her.

He raised their interlocked arms and spun her slowly, letting her black gown flutter a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Terry's heart clenched at the reaction Milo had in regards to the prostitute and his friend. Milo was blushing as he looked at Connor, and it bothered Terry, who wanted Milo to look at Terry that way. He couln't help but scowl at Connor and his friend slightly. This should have been his time with Milo! There was just dissapointment though; he couldn't really be mad at Connor, the guy probably hadn't known Milo would be there. At Milo's questioning look, Terry shrugged. I've run into Connor a few times around town"

-

Lir laughed and moved Akhesa expertly around the floor. "Careful, you don't want to jinx it. But funny, I feel the same way" As they moved his outfit glinted in the lights and people paused to look at the odd dancing pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Sara catches Riddick's motion towards the woman as her partner twirls her around to the music. 'Forget it.' she tells herself, 'You--it!--never meant anything. That's how it is.' She kept her eyes on the man in front of her, and laughed at a joke he made. It was kinda funny. As he spun her outward, another man took her outstretched hand and stole her away. She laughed with genuine amusement as she looked back at her first partner, who scowled at them both as they moved gracefully through the crowd. This new player was a little more forward, and let his hands slip down further than what others would call appropriate. But Sara didn't mind. It was all good fun.

--------------------------------------------------

Eric Lyles wrote:
Eric danced with Helga, his arm around her waist. "Thanks," he smiled. "I think you deserve a fun night out, especially with all the crazy stuff that's been going on at the police department lately." It was very admirable; she worked hard. On top of that, she was assigned to look after him as well, a feat that he wasn't sure how much extra work he brought onto her.

He raised their interlocked arms and spun her slowly, letting her black gown flutter a little bit.

Helga didn't have the heart to tell him she was well acquainted with such insanity, and not just within the department. If he knew why she really got into the force... No, he'd never know that. No one would. At least while she lived. So she simply smiled and joked, "I have to say, it's even better medicine than cherry pie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Riddick could see Sara enjoying herself with her partner, then smirked when another man stole her. But then he felt the twinge of jealousy again. She was really having fun. This was a dangerous game she was playing. Riddick could only stand it for so long before his temper got the best of him. Unless, she wasn't playing.

Riddick mentally scolded himself. She was in his head. And his eyes narrowed at the two when the man's hands were somewhere only Riddick would like his hands to be. Fine! Riddick tips back the next drink the bartender gave him. Not even a buzz yet. He would be drunk if Sara didn't tell these guys to screw off. Riddick smiles at the girl for the first time, flashing his teeth. He would invite her to dance-but if he were close to Sara's partner, someone may end up dead. Riddick places a hand on the woman's thigh and moves upward very slightly. The girl giggles and Riddick's eyes flash to Sara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Sara grinned as the new guy started singing her praises (entirely about her beauty, of course). She had to admit, he had a silver tongue. Perhaps he was one of the higher ups, some trust fund kid hanging off his family's success. But the charm wasn't exactly working on her that night. Especially when she caught sight of Riddick's hand caressing his new friend's thigh. She pretended not to see him. She wasn't going to let him ruin her evening just because he was bored. She wasn't his fucking toy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Riddick frowns as the man starts flirting with Sara. He was beyond annoyed now. And before he knew it, he was in front of them. "May I steal her from you?" Riddick says tightly, not waiting for an answer, he swiftly and casually breaks their grip and replaces him. "Come with me." He growls lowly, taking Sara's hand and leading her into a far corner near the door in case he decided to bring her ti the lobby.

"Sara." Riddick began in a low, controlled voice, looking her in her beautiful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Sara blinked in surprised when he was suddenly standing before them. Damn he was fast! Before she can tell him to leave them alone she's being guided towards a corner. She glances back at the other man, who looks just as surprised and a little pissed. So much for a peaceful evening. She wouldn't be shocked if someone started throwing punches. When they stopped, her back was in the corner and he was effectively blocking any chance of escaping back home. Hell, she'd probably have to move after this!

"Riddick." Sara said, folding her arms with a sigh. "Isn't it a bit rude to leave your friend hanging so early?" Perhaps after this Sara would have to warn that woman, if she could find her again in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:34 pm

"We're not friends." Riddick clarifies quickly. "That's the first thing we'll establish." Riddick's eyes narrowed at Sara's crossing of her arms. "The second, is that I," Riddick closes in on Sara, pressing his body against hers oh-so-slightly. "Am the only man who will be touching you from now on. I hope that one's understood for the sake of your two partners this evening."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"I used the term lightly." Sara huffed before he was suddenly pressing against her. The contact sent shivers up her spine despite the anger bubbling up in her chest. Who the fuck did he think he was, trying to play her like this? "Listen, I don't know what game you're wanting to play...but I'm having none of it." She began firmly, raising her head as she'd seen her mother do long ago when dismissing someone, "I may be a stripper, but I am not a toy anyone can set aside and expect to use whenever! God, when will people learn that?!" Her voice cracked at the end as she tried to slip away from him. She didn't want him to see how he affected her and reminded her of the danger of attachment in her field of work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 pm

Riddick sighs. She'd been hurt before. She was broken by men who stood out from the others at work. Riddick didn't like that she was being reminded of something like that.

"You're not a toy, baby." He croons quietly. "I'm not playing a game with you. But I didn't know you would be here. Maybe if you'd mentioned that before, I would've been the first and last man you danced with. But..." Riddick raises his hand to twist his finger in her curls. "We seem to lack communication skills. And I won't stand for these jokers to pass you around like their playing hot potato."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Nani entered to the place and found it full with people. She smiled to Shetland and before letting herself mix between the audience she doubled checked her outfit. She was wearing her only dress inside her closet, a black short dress, and her hills. Her hair was in a high ponytail and their jerky, the only thing expensive on her outfit, had been stolen from a house two nights ago. She put a little more mascara on her eyes and sighed at the reflection. She was sure she was going to get something juicy at the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Sara paused, taken aback by his words. She was torn between believing him and erring on the side of caution. It wouldn't be the first time she was wrong about someone and paid for it. And she knew little of Riddick, even though they'd shared a bed. "Hell, I didn't know til today I was going myself. The girls surprised me with the outfit after my shift." she said quietly as she stared at the floor. She glanced at said 'jokers', who both watched them still. "I suppose...I fucked up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Riddick sighs heavily, suddenly feeling tired. "I did too. I acted carelessly and I hurt you." Riddick glares at Sara as she looks behind him. At the jokers. Rolling his eyes, Riddick sidesteps, blocking everyone's view. "I'm right here." I'll be here as long as you'll have me. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:14 am

Sara looked up at him and smiled apologetically. He seemed sincere enough, and, dammit, she couldn't resist those baby blues boring into her. Maybe it was silly of her, but she didn't think it was in her to say no again. She wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing gently. "I'm sorry, too." she said, tilting her head back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:25 am

Riddick can't resist the smile that crosses his lips, "Hmph." He glances over his shoulder the men still staring. "What's our next move?" He requests curiously, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 am

Sara bit her lip, considering. Staying to dance with the bozos so close by would've only created trouble. She'd rather not have to deal with the police again so soon. "Ditch the losers?" She suggested with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:46 am

Riddick knew what she meant when bit her lip and smiled like that. He really did love the way she thinks. "I love it when you bite your lip." He murmurs, "Want me to get us a room and...stay the night?" He suggests, running his finger from just above her knee up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:03 am

As Jasmine entered the room, she immediately felt self-conscious everyone there deserved to be there.  She was just a lowly prostitute, she wasn't entirely sure why she had agreed to Zak's invitation to join but she had.  Her dress was a dark red that hugged her curves just right and showed just enough skin without being considered scandalous.   She noted that a lot of men and even some women were observing her and felt her face heat up just a little bit.  "Zak, if you want I can go...I don't want to be an embarrassment to you." She said quietly as she looked up at him.  She knew somewhat about his family and her being a prostitute may not endear them to her.  "I mean I...I feel so out of place." She said after a moment.  She wasn't meant to be in this kind of environment and being around all this wealth only served to remind her of that.
(her dress: http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/98/11/91/mirand10.jpg )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 am

Sara chuckled, pressing closer to him. "You read my mind." She said, kissing the underside of his jaw. What happened after that night...well, she was looking forward to it a lot more now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 am

Cursing herself, the past, the city, the entire fucking world, under her breath, Akima searched for the bathroom. Knowing her luck, her makeup would have ran in thick tracks beneath her eyes at the first sign of tears. She probably looked like a drowned raccoon. A drowned raccoon with purple hair, she thought, tucking a strand behind her ear.

She found the bathroom after a minute of searching. The room was larger than her entire apartment combined. Not that that was hard considering the crap hole the FBI was renting for her. Flipping budget cuts. Resting her hands on the porcelain of the sink, she took a good look at her reflection. She had been right. Thick black lines stained her pale skin. That was no fucking good. She wiped at them with the pads of her fingers, but this time, the mascara seemed determined to stay put. Not that it could have done that before. With another curse, she set about cleaning off her face.

(Damn everyone here has good fashion sense. Bunch of sexy beast. ;DD Well, I would show you Akima's outfit, but I'm a newbie so the site won't let me.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2 - The Grand Gala   

Back to top Go down

Event #2 - The Grand Gala
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next