Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Sarah was staring absently at the entrance of the Dreamy, repeating the same sentence in her mind, again and again. Saying that she was impatient wasn't truly false. In fact, she just couldn't help but feel like she was a young woman again. Calm down, Sarah, calm down...

Breathe in ... Breathe out... She was starting to worry a little about the conversation who could happen between her wild Nani and Mr. Smith... I just hope that she will not bite him at least...

"Hey, Penny are you alright ? You didn't seem well..." Sarah looked at the the customer who called her, an apologetic smile on her lips. "Sorry Owen... I was just lost in my thoughts. Nothing to worry about, really !" Raising his arm, the old Owen patted affectuously Sarah's shoulder. "That's why you need a man, Penny. So, when are you going to present me your boyfriend ?" He looked suddenly at the entrance door, then smiled mischievously. "Maybe this good looking lad ?"

Hearing the bell of the door ringing, Sarah turned her head toward the entrance to see the charming Mr. Smith. A deep blush appeared on her cheeks. Please tell me he didn't hear this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 pm

It has been a long day for Cole and he really could need a drink. Perfect opportunity to pay Miss Greystoke a visit at her bar. About 30 minutes after this thought he found himself standing in front of The Dreamy. From the outside he already got a good impression but as soon as he walked inside it felt like he just got home.

The walls were painted in light blue and were decorated with paintings of sea. The floor as well as the counter were made of wood comeing from an oaken. All the atmoshpere rememberd him of the sea and the beach. Looks like she really loves the sea.

As he walked to the counter he could see Sarah standing behind it and being patted by an old guy. Seeing this scene he smiled. She really is a good hearted woman who is loved by everyone. "Here am I just as promised Miss Greystoke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:25 pm

She smiled brightly at him, trying to hide her blush while the old Owen walked away, giggling, toward his table. At least, he didn't hear Owen. Thanks God ! "Mr. Smith ! Ponctual and true to your word..."

Taking a rag, she cleaned with ease the counter while looking kindly at him. "Would you like a drink in particular ? It's nothing but I really want to thank you for your help at the Police Office..."

Seeing that Nani wasn't here for the moment, she decided that she could enjoyed the company of Mr. Smith a bit longer. Let's just hope that none of my customers will distu-... She blinked suddenly, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks. No. NO. Sarah, don't think about it. Happily for her, Hercules disturbed her a little of her thoughts by sitting next to the policeman... Well, at least Hercules likes him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:42 pm

He put down his hat and placed it on the counter, far enough to not disturb any other customer, and leaned a bit over to be a tiny bit closer to Sarah. "A drink would be wonderful but only if you allow me to pay since it only was my job and for sure a pleasure to help you."

Just when he thought to see her cheeks turning red he noticed a dog who just sat down next to him. Cole slowly leaned down towards the dog and offered his hand to the St Bernard to sniff. Actually Cole was never really famous with animals but this one seemed friendly and kind and caring .... just like Sarah. "Do you know whose friendly dog this is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Sarah pouted slightly. It wasn't in her nature to let someone who had helped her to pay for something in her bar... I guess that it's in his nature. Regaining a soft smile, she tilted her head on the side. "I guess that I have no choice then..." She let out a chuckle. "A you wish... Then, what do you want Mr Smith ? Coffee ? Tea ? Or would you rather prefer an alcohol ?"

Looking as he leaned down toward Hercules, she smiled brightly. Good, he wasn't afraid of big dogs. Good point. "Ah, this big boy here is mine. His name is Hercules, and I think that I could say that his a kind of...bodyguard I guess ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 pm

"I am sure whatever you can offer a customer is perfectly fine so I´ll leave my order up to you." Hercules was sniffing on Coles hand and before he could say anything more his hand was licked as it was ice cream on a hot summer day. "Hercules hmm? Well for sure I never met such a nice bodyguard and I especially wasn´t licked by one but in fact there were 1 or 2 with similar amount of hair."

Cole tried to get up to face Sarah again and saving his hand before it drowned in salvia but as soon as he did so Hercules "stood up" and placed his paws on Coles legs looking at him with puppy eyes which he could swear were saying I wuff you guy I never met but who seems to like my lady and is liked by my lady a lot.

He laughed and petted Hercules. If he keeps being that cute I fear I have to get a dog myself. "Is your dog always that uhm cuddeling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:06 pm

"It will be a coffee then !" Turning her back on him, she started to prepare his order. She laughed at his question, knowing how much Hercules could be, well... like a big and adorable fluffy dog with people. "As far as I can remember, he is only that cuddling with nice people... Even those who don't appears as nice at all."

Finally done with her famous coffee, she put the coffee cup on the counter softly, just in front of Cole. "Here's your coffee..." Then, taking one of the dirty glasses who were waiting to be cleaned, she decided to start a new conversation with him. "How was you day, Mr. Smith ? Nothing bad happened I hope..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:20 pm

"Good to know he´s only that way with nice people ... well if you ever need an extra bodyguard I´m gladly at your service madame."

He took a sip of the coffee he just got and of course it was the most delicious one he ever had. "Now I´m even happier that I decided to let you handle my order. The coffee is really delicious." He paused to think back about his day and sighned but at last smiled at Sarah. "Nothing bad no, but also nothing really good besides my current visit with your presence of course. It just was a long day with a lot of paper work. You know you´re always welcomed at the police office no matter what reason for." Giving her a charming smirk he continued. " So how was your day Miss Greystoke?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:09 pm

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks again. Just how many times will I blush like a young maiden ? "Thank you for your offer, I'll keep it in mind..."

When he complimented her coffee, she felt incredibly happy. In fact, that was the same each time that one of her customers told her how delicious her coffee was. "I'm happy to know that the coffee please you..." An dreamy look on her face, she looked at the wall. "It's an old familial recipe..."

Shaking slightly her head, she looked back at him, a little smile on her lips. "Well, if my presence is welcomed, I don't see why I shouldn't pass by the Police office then." Biting her lower lip, she tried to remember her day. "My day was rather good... Some of my customers helped me to change the decoration this morning and I even got the chance to see one of my old friend. An adorable young lady, named Nani. And... Oh, I've heard some rumors about a gala, I think but otherwise, my day was ordinary"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Nani had decided to make a second visit to Sarah in that week. She was just out of her shift at the other restaurant and a good cup of coffee would help her relax from almost killing two people at her job. When she entered she found the place almost empty except from Sarah and a big man. The two of them were talking almost in the back and by the way Sarah's cheek were blushed, Nani guessed the man was Cole. 'Just perfect' she thought as she arranged her backpack and put down her hoodie. "Sarah." She called her out from the entrance gaining the attention of both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 am

Cole continued with his coffee and when he was about to respond to Sarah he heard someone calling for her so he turned around and raised his brow. "Looks like you just got another customer who is happy to be here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Nani smiled at the man and sat on the counter with a jump. "Hello Sarah." She said cheerfully. "And hi you." She said referring to the man. He was pretty tall, with a mustache and his uniform still on. At the sight he looked some kind of serious and, well, BIG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}   

Back to top Go down

The Thief, the Dreamy and the Charming. {Tag : Nani, Cole}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1