HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

She blinked in surprise. She had honestly expected him to disappear into the dark and show up - if he ever showed up again - just as suddenly. But this was a delightful twist. "Yeah, yeah."

Digging into her pocket, she found an old receipt and something that felt like a pen. Pulling it out, she discovered it was eyeliner. She laughed. "And here I was thinking it would get you in less trouble if I wrote it on paper and not your hand. C'est la vie." She scribbled her new number in big, squished letters and handed it to him. "I suppose saying 'call me' would be in bad taste?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm

He took the receipt and studied it memorizing the number before putting it away, he'd have Milo check it out later. At her words he blinked and then realization hit, "I..uh yeah it would." He admitted, his face turning a dark red at the thought of it. "Not that 'm not flattered but uh..I do have someplace to be." He said as he backed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 pm

"Fine, fine." She waved her hand, enjoying the stutter in his voice. "I understand. Places to be, stuff to do." Lives to destroy, she mentally added on. "I got to run anyways. It isn't safe for girls like me to be out in dark alleyways you know. Never know what monsters might be lurking." She grinned, then stepped away, casting a quick glance around the alley way to make sure that it was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Breaths (tags: Akima)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2