Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Nani entered to the apartment running as she took off her waitress dress and kicked her uncomfortable shoes off. The shift had been a bitch that afternoon and now she was late to prepare anything for Shang's visit. She took her phone and, as she changed her clothing, she asked for a pasta in a pizza local and prayed inside her mind he would like it. After she was changed into a more suitable Che, she started picking up the place. Hidind her dirty laundry inside her closet, getting the trash on its place and she even had time to close the sofa/bed so there was more space on the living room. Her apartment was really small with only a kitchen, a living room that also worked as her bedroom and a bathroom. She was in the middle of putting the table when she heard a knocking. "Please let it be the delivery guy." She sighed as she arranged her top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 am

Shang made his way to the Metro Appartements pretty fast. To be honest he even had a job to be done here once. When he was standing in front of the door to Nanis appartement he smirked. Since years he didn´t take an offer to visit the home of someone he hardly knew without having a job to be done there. Especially not if it was a woman that invited him. The last one was actually his deceased wife. He let out a sighn and finally knocked at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Nani opened the door with already the money on her hand and she was surprised to find Shang standing in front of her. "Hi." She said as she hid the money inside her pocket. "I'm glad you actually agreed to come." She moved so he could enter into the apartment. "So do I offer you a drink? I have beer, soda or just water." She said trying to sound like a good host, she wasn't used having anyone over so she as walking in a new ground. "I hope you are not that hungry..." She said the last part more to herself than to Shang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm

As Shang walked into the apartement he took a look around. Small as expected but it looked good. "Thanks for inviting me." He stopped and waited in about the middle of the room. "Water is just fine and don´t worry I´m not starving yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:34 pm

"Good." She said almost cheerfully and showed Shang where to sit as she entered to the kitchen to get herself a beer and a glass of water to Shang. As she opened the cabinet to get the glass she saw a bag of chips at the corner of it. She smiled to herself and lured the content inside a bowl. Maybe it wasn't a real food but it would do until e food arrived. "So, it wasn't hard for you to get t my place. I mean, with all the buildings looking the same and my lack of number outside my door." She joked as she out the things on the table and sat in front of her teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)   

Back to top Go down

A humble lunch at a humble home (TAG: Shang)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1