The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Zipporah walked in the door with an arm load of bags. The bags contained either candles, incenses, and fragrance oils. She was down to the last one in her room, but now she wanted the whole place to smell of the mountains.

"Hey, is anyone home? I bought a lot of stuff and could use some help!" She yelled, allowing for her presence to be know. Of course some of the things she had was more groceries. Zipporah was amazed that she stay with the Khalid's for so long, it was like a whole other home to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Akhesa was in her room flickering through some fashion magazines. Actually she doesn´t like them that much but a gala was coming up and she needed some ideas for her dress and additionally she didn´thave to do much on that day. Her brother was going to met with Zekel and he wouldn´t return till late night so she lots of time to fill. When she was about finishing the 10th magazin she heard some noise coming from the entrance so she walked out of her room and towards the giant entrance hall to check.

As soon as she arrived she knew who just was in the hall. Zippy, her oldest friend who is like a sister to her. "Zippy!" She ran immediately to her friend and helped her with the bags. "Do I even want to know what and how much things you brought with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Upon hearing her name being yelled, she turned her head to see Akhesa. "Hesa!" She yelled back. "Help me put the bags in the kitchen." She said carrying them in that direction.

"And of course you want to know I am up to. It is just a few a little things like candles and smell goods." Zipporah said smiling. She was in quite the good mood. She started to teasing, knowing her curiosity would get the better of her eventually. "Hey do you mind if I cook dinner tonight?" She asked, pulling out groceries of food and assorted scents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 pm

She helped with the bags as Zippy said to and sighned when they were able to put them down in their meant position.

"Oh dear you really know how to turn our home into a temple of smells." She laughed and helped her pulling out the things from the bags. "Sure why not? Maybe we even have a dinner like the good old times? Just the 4 of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 pm

As Akhesa and Zipporah pulled things out, she would clear away the bags and food. She pulled out a large book of recipes, as if to prepared a large meal or dinner.

"Well, I want the house to smell like the Mountains, as if he just came back from visiting the Monks afar." Zipporah said smiling. "Hopefully get him to stop and not smoke anymore, at least." She looked at Hesa in question, "Oh yeah, he called hours to a day ago and said he was on his way back. Dinner with the 4 of us would be nice again." Then she realized it was a bit quite. "Say where is Ramses brother anyway? You can get him out of his office?" She asked, having not seem him for the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Akhesa grabbed one of the apples Zippy brought with her in the bags and took a big bite of it while leaning on a table in the kitchen. "If anyone can get him to stop his work for a bit it´s me. Well but in fact he and your dad wanted to meet anyways so they probably get here together." She took some more bites. The apples just were simply delicious and Akhesa loved fruits and many vegtables. "So do you have anything planned before the dinner? I mean besides cooking of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:15 am

Zipporah watch Akhesa take an apple and eat it. And that is why there are probably never any around to cook with. "Of course, how else do you think you and Ramses will ever get Zekel to come back how with out me? And well of course, there is no way that Papa could turn down brother Ramses." She joked, but was serious. He got a certain way about them when he felt his family under danger or attack or when he was gone for too long. But he was the better father to that of there own, Setis.

Zipporah smiled when she asked about dinner. She grabbed a banana and started eating one of those. "Well for a salad I was thinking that we would have Balsamic Carrots and Parsnips. Of course there Beef Stew for soup." She started talking, pulling out the recipes. "For dinner  tonight, you and I will have a Fig and Rosemary Pork with Pumpkin Streusel Parfait for our dessert." Then smirk came across her face. "And when the boys get back they can grill us a Dry-Rub Steaks and Barbeque Sauce with a Caramel Apple Bliss for dessert. How does that sound?" She said thinking that she would only want to cook for the two of them, her and Akhesa for right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Akhesa sighed and looked down at her belly. "That sounds like i´m going to gain weight again. Good thing I´m single. So, how can I assist you?" She threw the rest of the finished apple in the garbage can and got ready to do as Zippy told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)   

Back to top Go down

More Like Family (tag: Akhesa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1