The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

PostSubject: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Zekel was heading back to his family. He was never one that could never quite get comfortable on the train ride back. It only made him more anxious with anticipation to get back to the Khalid's and his family. He missed them all dearly, Zipporah, Akhesa, and Ramses. He was a bit apprehensive as he walked off the and into the station. He checked the mapped, just to make sure he knew how to get back. He pull out a pack of cigarettes, the brand was "Huff and Puff." Of course he was tapping at it, trying to decide on whether to smoke one or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Shang was exhausted. His last target sure was hard to kill but finally he was able to get his job done and made it to the train station to get home. Great I just missed my train. He looked at the time table near by and sighned. Great, 20 minutes to wait and I forgot to bring a book with me. Annoyed he searched for a place comfortable enough to stay while waiting. When he found himself just a perfect spot he noticed an older guy tapping on a pack of cigarettes. Wonderful, a smoker. Shang didn´t dislike smokers only the smoke coming from them. At least he isn´t smoking yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 am

Zekel of course decided that he did want to smoke one. So he opened the pack, pulled out a cigarette, and put it to his lips. Now with his free hand he pulled out a lighter, but as he tried to light up the cigarette, it was clear that his lighter was out of juice and he needed a new pocket lighter. Well that is what I get for taking on a large number of hits at one time and smoking in the heat of the moment per hit. He looked around and saw a young man who seemed to be starring at him. "Excuse me sir," He started as he put the lighter away. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, and asked, "But would you happen to have light on you?" He took a few steps forward, keeping his distance with his bags and gifts behind him. "And you also realize that it is a bit awkward and slightly rude to stare?" He could not tell what the young man was thinking.

Last edited by Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:49 am

"I´m sorry but I don´t have light." He sighned again. "And I didn´t stare. I´m just used to check on sounds like that tapping on your box since most times it´s a sign of nervousness and most nervous people have something they want to hide and in my experience it was mostly not a "good" secret."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Zekel opened up the pack of Huff and Puffs and put the cigarette back in the box. He put the box away. Another reason to quit this habit of smoking. "My apologizes. Now what do you mean by 'check on sounds'? I am not sure if I follow what that means." He of course was more the kind that would study a person's body language rather than go by sound check. Thus his confusion, so he watched the boy's moments. "Nervous? Me? Never. I don't hide much anymore these day." He had a sense of bravado about him. He was more concern for himself and his family than anything at this point, like there was a sense of remorse about him. "Oh so now I have a secret, hm?" He quirked an eyebrow at the young man. "And do you think that secret is?" He wanted to see how smart this boy was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 am

Shang let out a long sighn and facepalmed himself. Never talk to strangers again. Never. Especially not at a time like this. "I didn´t mean ... well ... nevermind." Annoyed he turned to walk a few steps away from the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Apparently, not smart enough. The moment the young man turned, he pulled out a blade out of his inside coat pocket an threw at his feet. "How about a few rules for you? Never turn your back on a stranger; it makes you an easier target as you will never know who is targeting you. Now whatever experience you think you have with secrets sounds rather disappointing to me." He walked over to Shang, picked up the blade, closed it, and put it away. “You also have to speak, say what you mean, and mean what you say.” A wide smirk came across his face. “I don’t believe we have met. The name’s Zekel. Now, who are you? Who taught you about secrets? And what did you mean to say?” His smirk showed his oddish, perfectly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)   

Back to top Go down

Wanting to Come Home (tag: Shang)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1