The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Agent Akima Kagome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Name: Born Akima Matsuoka, she later changed it too Akima Kagome.

Alias: Little Lady (when she was in the Mob); Cheshire Cat (by the FBI team due to her purple hair and smiling in the face of danger);

Occupation: FBI Agent specializing in Organized Crime. Her cover while in Attica is that she is a cop that has transferred in from a neighbouring city.

Personality: Akima comes across as friendly and open, and seems to be enjoying life. However, she has many barriers that keep people from getting too close and is skilled in deflecting questions about herself. She has developed a strong sense of justice and has gotten in trouble several times due to crossing the line to save lives. In the five years after the death of her fiancé she has had several casual relationships but none of them have developed into anything more. The murder of her fiancé is still a sore subject and she has not dealt with all of her grief. She sees herself as never being able to be that happy and unable to fall in love again. Akima craves the excitement that comes from guns, battles and blood and is often the first through the door.

Special Talent and Skills: A trained FBI agent she's confident with several forms of weapons and hand to hand combat. She has the FBI backing her, and access to their database, though her contact with them is severely limited due to her undercover work. Once the daughter of a Mob Boss, she also used to be skilled in the way of torture, but may have lost the skills due to lack of use. Also unknown is whether the Mafia connections she formed before she left the life still hold – if they do, she has accesses to several hackers and hit-men, though they are nearly all on the opposite side of the country.

History: Born on the East Coast to the ruling Mafia family, Akima Matsukoa grew up learning the skills of the trade, including theft, murder, torture and other interrogation strategies. Around her eighteenth birthday, a rival killed her family and every high up within the organization. Fearing for her life, Akima fled to England and hunted down an accomplished hacker who had been on her parent's payroll. She bought anonymity. The hacker erased every detail about Akima Matsukoa and created a new identity, Akima Kagome. Akima enrolled in university. Her time in university changed her, and seeing her life from the other side, Akima grew disgusted with herself and her family. As disgusted as she was, she was unable to get the desire to return to the guns, battles and blood out of her mind.

During her second year, Officer Daniel Henry was a guess speaker in one of her lectures. He and Akima talked for a long time after the class. He was two years older than her and incredibly attractive. He offered to take her out for a drink, but Akima shut him down, knowing nothing could ever come from it because of her past. A few months later, Akima was involved in a car crash and Daniel was one of the responding officers. He accompanied her in the ambulance to the hospital and visited her every day while she was recovering. When the doctors released her, he took her out for celebratory drinks and the two began a relationship. They later moved in together, and at the beginning of her fourth year of university, Daniel proposed to her.

Two weeks before Akima was to graduate, Daniel was killed while on duty while pursing Mob members. Pushing herself through, Akima graduated with a law degree while consumed with grief.

She returned to the US and joined the FBI. She rose quickly through the ranks, even though she had to hold down her Mafia urges stronger than ever. She knew she was courting disaster to continue being an FBI agent, but she couldn't imagine stopping. Fortunately, she had her team to hold her back and support her.

When offered the job of scoping out Attica City for the FBI, she readily agreed. She wants nothing more than the danger and excitement that the job offers.

Extra: Being in Attica City without the support of her team is going to challenge her. It might just warp her, bring her past back to life, or save her life.

Roleplayer: StormCin. Call me Stormy though <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 pm

omg STORMY! (I love your vids XDD I'm like a huuge fan of yours <33333 and Akima sounds sooo awesome ;D I'd love to plot something out with you <33333)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 pm

@Jessica Awww thank you so much. <3 It's Amelia, right? And you're playing Jasmine (prostitute), Jessica (singer/assassin) and John Smith (Korso's underboss), right? Hmmm. Do you have any ideas or want to chat over PM? I have a few thoughts percolating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

I am open for suggestions <33333 and yes I am <33333 but you can call me Hannah if you want x3 <333333 I don't have ideas at the moment but if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them <33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Sure. Hannah it is than. Give me a few minutes and I'll PM you on YT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

awesome, looking forward to it <3333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm

"Cheshire Cat" that's the best nickname.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:56 pm

@Riddick lol thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:02 pm

she's a lot like Terry-losing her fiance. Mebbe they can be allies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akima Kagome

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am

YESSS. Yes, this whole outside the law thing would be very helpful for my evil plans ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm

sweet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 pm

wow storcim ? i'm like jess i love your vid ^_^ if you're ok noah/hauru want plot with akima :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Akima Kagome    

Back to top Go down

Agent Akima Kagome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1