The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm

"You're sister is out working late tonight huh?" he asked, glancing around the house, not ever setting foot into it until now. The trickster had better not been lying to him, especially when he didn't want Jessica to see him drinking his sorrow away. Milo set two glasses and Peruvian wine bottle down on the living room table, next to the cake that Loki had specified at the Buttercup cafe menu and two plates with a slice of cake on them. The guy must love strawberries a bit too much, as he reminisced humorously about the male putting an emphasis on the cake having alot of strawberries on it. Then he sat down cross-legged on the floor after pouring the wine into both of the glasses.

He glanced over at Loki who was sitting near him, giving him a warning look. "Don't you dare mention about me giving you any alcohol to Annie. Or we're both going to get it from her." Milo remarked, not really taken to the thought of Annie punishing him as well. Even though him and Annie were on good time, he had seen her sadistic side a couple of times even though it was directed at him. He took a sip of the wine, enjoying the feeling of the alcohol burning his throat a bit in a good way though. Milo didn't care how much he drunk tonight, only caring that it numbed his sorrow of his sister's death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Loki really wouldn't care or mind being called a kid at this moment, seeing as the way eh acted was really, well, childish. He was excited because he was going to stuff his face with chocolate cake, and strawberries, and he ahd even gotten to luxury to drink alcohol with it, without having to suffer through Annie's wrath. Was he dreaming? The teen pinched his own cheek, gave out a small whimper of pain and decided that yes, he was clearly awake now. Smiling happily to himself as he skipped inside his and Jessica's house, he reminded himself to save a large piece for Ariel and Jess too, before he'd start eating it.

He whistled happily to himself as he followed Milo inot the living room, sitting down in front of him and waited excitedly for his own large piece, picking out even more strawberries than he already had from the cake.
He gave Milo a look as he warned him about the 'she-devil', almost feeling a little offended that Milo felt the need to warn him about it. He wasn't stupid! Of course he wouldn't mention this to Annie, he likes being alive healthy thank you very much.
"You really should have more faith in me dude," he said with a fake hurt look, that quickly vanished into a boyish and happy look as he put another strawberrie in his mouth. Aaaah, he was actually gonna enjoy the sweets more than alcohol this night... Speaking of which...
He glanced over at Milo who had already started drinking from the expensie whine, his look turning a little thoughtful while nomming on the fruit. Had this been another time, Loki would've had his camera ready in hope of gettignt he chance to see Milo wasted but now... It just didn't sit right with it this time. Even Loki, no matter what people said or thought, had respect for people he cared about. He almsot staretd debatting with hismelf if he should stop Milo from devouirng more of the whine, but again only thought that the guy alone had a say in it.

He felt himself smiling contently after a moment, muncung slowly on his piece of pastry. It's been awhile since he felt like this, actually... Just enjoying the moment. "This is nice," he sighed, leaning to rest his head against the couch behind them. It reminded of before he had ran away from home, on the few occasion his whole family would be gathered in their small kitchen table and dipping strawberries in melted chocolate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 am

Milo rolled his eyes at Loki's look that he gave him, quirking an eyebrow at how many strawberries that he was consuming. "Just a precaution." Milo stated, shrugging his shoulders as he sipped more of the alcohol. Then plucked a strawberry off his slice of cake and plopped it in his mouth, slightly pleased by the sweetness of the strawberry mixed with the cake frosting. "Have more faith in you?" he chuckled a bit at this, shaking his head. "I just bought cake and wine. And I'm allowing you to have alcohol, think I am putting some faith into you." Milo added, smirking slightly at Loki in amusement.

He noticed that the male glanced over at him, nomming on a strawberry, while Milo sipped more of his drink. Perhaps he was noticing how Milo was downing the wine like it was nothing, wondering if the male was drinking a bit too much. But to his delight, Loki didn't say a word and just continued to munch on his pastry. "It is. Haven't felt this relaxed in quite some time." He nodded in agreement about this being nice. It was actually. It felt nice to just forget about his troubles by drinking some expensive wine and eating cake. Even if it was with the trickster. He sighed softly in relieve when the numbness began to kick in quickly and surely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:00 am

As Milo pointed out the fact that he was allowing him alcohol, the trickster did see the point in his words and just like that dropped the fake hurt look. Normally, not even the stupid people eh knew would be comfortable with giving him alcohol, and yet here Milo was, one fo the smartest guys around, trusting him with this fine liquor. Loki should actually feel quite flattered know. If someone should be concerned here, maybe it'd have to be Loki seeing as it wasn't him who was currently downing down the whine. But then again, the troublemaker rarely did worry over anything, so that's why he just laid back completely relaxed and enjoyed his treat.

"Again proving that you're just to tense, and need to let loose" Loki snickers at the older, reaching for the whine bottle and serving himself some of it, for once not drinking directly from the bottle.
He glanced up again as he heard the relieved sigh from Milo, guessing that the familiar numbness had started to kick in. Well, that was a little quicker than he expected, was Milo a lightweight like Jimbo?
He slurped loudly on his drink as he reached for a strawberry. "Hey Thatch, catch!" he said brightly, throwing the fruit at the other's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 am

Milo scoffed slightly, shrugging his shoulders once again. "Thought I've already admitted to you that I was tense to begin with?" he commented in a teasing tone with a light grin. Perhaps he should cut back a little bit on the wine, especially since it was a strong kind of liquor. He had always been a lightweight and took precaution to what and how much he drunk until a couple of times. But it tasted good and relieved him of his stress, so Milo went against the idea. His sorrow began to numb little by little as the drink did it's work on his body. "The idea of needing to let loose is beginning to grow on me," he chuckled a bit, his eyes were full of mischief and a hint of ease sparked up in them.

Even though he could feel the effects of the wine, Milo's hand immediately came up involuntary and caught the fruit. He gave the other male a lopsided grin, tilting his head. "You shouldn't play with your food, Loki. If you don't want anymore of the strawberries, I'll be happy to eat them in your stead then." he smirked in a teasing tone, as he gave the male an entertained gaze before looking away as he plopped the strawberry in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Yepp, the wine is definitely taking it's effect on him, Loki thought amused to himself when Milo openly admitted about not being that opposed to the idea of letting loose. Maybe he should start to worry now? ...Nah, perhaps Milo actually needed this right now? Not having to think or grumble too much everything else and just focus on himself for once.
Loki whistled slightly impressed when Milo easily caught the fruit, and smiles innocently when he told him to not play with his food. Loki could come up with soooo many inappropriate things to say now, but decided to wait til the older was too wasted to care when he spit those comments out. Just to be on the safe side.
He quickly gatherd all the strawberries and hide them behind himself. "You wouldn't dare..." he pouted, giving Milo a warning look. "Nobody messes with my strawberries!"
...Ha, that sorta came out wrong too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Milo chuckled lightly as he heard the younger male whistle at his action. "Not bad for a cop's son huh?" he remarked in a mused tone. He knew that Loki knew about his family background now, so it didn't bother him to blurt such small things as that out. To others, Milo seemed to just seem to be some defenseless bookworm, but his father had taught him a thing or two about defending himself. Which proved helpful when he join the mafia.

He quirked an eyebrow as the other male gathered all the strawberries and hid them behind him, wrinkling his nose at this action of Loki. "Now now, can't have all of them to yourself, hm? And I would be dared, if you keep playing with ya food," Milo stated in a taunting tone as he leaned over to Loki, trying to peek over his back at the kidnapped strawberries in the male's grasp. Before lifting his hand up and flicking the male's forehead, giving him a look. "Think about what you say, geez." he laughed softly while glancing back at the male, quite entertained by it actually. At most times, he would've got embarrassed or annoyed by the younger males antics. But right now he actually thought of his antics as cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 am

[OOC: xDDDD I think i'm enjoying this a little too much Razz]

"Well, seeing as the cops are well trained and the ones in this city are almost as bad as the mafia, that's no big surprise really," Loki shrugged. He hadn't really cared much to be honest, when he had found who's Milo's father was. A little surprised sure but... It didn't make him trust any less in Millo. He's proven himself more than enough already,and who's side he's on in the whole thing. So Loki wasn't concerned over Milo's family background, only over his well being the moment he realized that dead young woman he'd seen had been his sister.

He blinked and jerked back a little when Milo suddenly leaned towards him, pouting when the older flicked his forehead. He quickly reached up and returned the favor when he saw Milo peeking over his shoulder, now way was he getting any of the strawberries!
When the teen gave Milo another look, he was again a little taken aback to notice Milo was entertained by the situation. Normally, he'd be scolding the teen and calling him annoying by now, or trying to ignore him or something.... This was just as much fun as it was weird. He didn't even get embarrassed by Loki's 'inappropriate' lines.
"I know I'm cute and all, but even I need my space sometimes," he chuckled when realizing Milo hadn't pulled back yet, still quite literally over the teen's face. Normally it was the other way around.
....He was so, gonna tease Milo about this when he felt better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 am

[OOC: You and me both >w<  Cool]

Milo scoffed slightly at Loki's comments about the cops in Attica city, a bit disappointed in the male's comment."Che. Might be as bad as most mafia members, but are also as stupid as most mafia lowers are. Believe me." Milo huffed, showing his disdain for some of the mobsters that Korso and Preston had employed over the years that he'd worked for them. And the police officers employed by his father as well. But he still stuck with the mafia for other reasons, still choosing it over his police force life that he could've had.

His lips twitched in amusement at seeing the younger male actually jerking back from him in surprise then pouting at his earlier action with flickering the male's forehead. Well that new to see. Wasn't this situation the other way around with him being in Loki's shoes right now. Even so, Milo couldn't help but be delighted by the switch around. Not caring that it might only last a moment or two. He pouted also as the male returned the favor, flicking at the older male's forehead. But that wasn't going to stop him from messing with the trickster. The alcohol was already beginning to affect the older male's personality and actions. He was too mixed up in entertainment to notice at how he was behaving at the moment.

"What's wrong, trickster? Not used to be on this side of the situation?" Milo smirked lightly as he locked gazes with Loki, delighted by the male's further reactions to at how close he was to the male. It was ironic to see the young trickster in Milo's usual predicament while he was in Loki's stead this time. The older male's eyes glimmered in delight as he tilted his head at the male, leaning in closer on purpose. His cheeks appeared to be flushed a bit from the alcohol. "Heh, yeah you're cute, but don't let it go straight to your head. Not everyone is immediately enthralled with how cute you look." Milo teased in a soft flirty tone, before leaning in completely and kissing the male on the cheek. He pulled half-way quickly as one hand lifted up and patted Loki's cheek, while his other hand sneaked around the boy and grabbed some of the strawberries before Milo pulled away from Loki completely with a pleased grin. "Payback for that other time." he simply stated in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 am

[OOC: -squeels- Milo, that's Loki's thing!!! xDDDD]

How strong was this whine again? Loki asked himself as he tried to keep himself from grinning like a moron. It was hard, since as the whole situation turned out so unexpected and, well, funny. Should he take pictures while he finally had the chance? Well, he had photographic memory, so a saved mental image of this would do fine too for now.
Milo was obviously enjoying this, it was easy to see that, and quite frankly who wouldn't be enjoying this if they usually where one of Loki's victims to tease and annoy the heck out off. Their roles had somehow been reversed (not that Loki really minded... yet), and teen was just to busy enjoying the hilarious situation so much he noticed a little to late Milo had leaned in even closer to his face. He had been distracted by the cute blush on the older male, saving that image too, and almost dropped his jaw when his brain allowed that little kiss he just recived to sink in.

...Milo Thatch, the tense, prude, totally virginal guy with a big need of personal space had seriously just kissed his cheek. And admitted out loud that he was cute. Had this been anyone else, the troublemaker would think nothing of it and just happily go with the flow like he usually did...
But this was MILO.
Geez, no wonder even Korso had enjoyed getting the bookworm drunk and was still bugging the guy about it. This was just rich, Loki was definitely gonna use this against him, and get him drunk again some other time in a real party. Milo Thatch was a flirty drunk, and for once sharing the whole 'lacking-any-shame-whatsoever'-thing with Loki. He even had the nerve to pat his cheek afterwards, and call it payback (he's still mad about that? Pfft, virgins).

He opened his mouth to retort with some smart-ass and very Loki-like comment, but the line died in this throat when he realised what Milo had done.
He had dared steal one of the strawberries. Aw hell no.
Smart move man, distracting me like that, he thought both proudly and vengeful while giving the older a serious look as he straightened up from his sitting position. Stealing his lines were ok, reversing the roles he didn't mind much, even taking up Loki's role in sexual harassing your friends and use it back at him was even forgivable but NO ONE. EVER. TAKES. HIS STRAWBERRIES. (Especially when there's alcohol currently running in the teen's system.)
"I said, DON'T MESS WITH MY STRAWBERRIES!" he exclaimed as he suddenly threw himself over the other, tackling them both to the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Milo leaned against the couch as he awaited for the smart-ass comment from the trickster, which was pretty common to happen. He plopped a strawberry into his mouth, before picking his wine glass up and taking a sip to add more flavor to the strawberry's taste. He smirked devilishly in content that he'd cause the other male so much surprise when he noticed the male's expression. Perhaps he was enjoying this a bit too much indeed. But it was rare for such a reversed situation to happen between the male. So Milo was going to enjoy it as much as he could sighing softly in content. All of the tension that the recent events and work gave him, had finally scattered across his mind, lost in the fog that clouded his mind due to the wine. It felt good to be free of such things.

Suddenly the trickster's exclamation outburst dragged him out of his relaxation and thoughts, his eyes flitting over at the younger male. Brown eyes widened as the trickster suddenly leaped at him, it already being too late for him to set his glass of wine back down as he was tackled down to the floor. The wine broke free of it's container that slipped out of his grasp, splashing both males. Although Milo was the victim of most of the alcohol ending up on his shirt, droplets of the wine moving along down his face and hair.

All of his precious wine spilled just because of some strawberries, Milo pouted in annoyance. "I messed with your strawberries and you messed with my wine.. Guess we're even, aren't we?" Milo huffed in a taunting tone, as he tilted his head up to shoot the male a look, revealing his mischievous gaze. Milo wasn't entirely mad about being covered slightly with alcohol and tackled down to the ground. At least the bottle of wine hadn't been bother, then that would've been a different story. Loki's reaction about the strawberries and kiss had been enough to amuse him from his anger.

"Care to get off me now?" He added, sitting up on his elbows, giving the younger male a silly grin. He really wanted to wipe the wine off of him and get himself another glass of wine. That was all that he cared about right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Loki didn't move off of the male, even after the whine spilled over them. Most of the liquid has spilled all over Milo anyway, and Loki was too busy pouting childishly down at him anyway. No they wre not even, 'cause he couldn't get the fruit back now since Milo already ATE it. They could just wahs their cloths later anyway if that bothers the older so much.
The still didn't budge when Milo sat up on his elbows, and just stubbornly remained seated on him and crossed his arms over his chest. Since Loki wasn't exactly heavy (he was surely even underweight now that he thought about it) it wouldn't be that hard for Milo to push him if he really wanted too. Loki was sure he only cares about bowing down more whine anyway at that moment, if his silly was grin as anything to go by.

Making sure Milo took notice of the evil glint in his green eyes, he wordlessly reached over and grabbed the precious whine bottle. For the first seconds holding it, he just smiled innocently down at Milo, and took a large swig of the fine whine.
Then he turned his attention back at the male he was still sitting on, and gave him a wide, sinister smirk.
"Open wide~" he sang as he turned over the bottle and poured half of what was left of the whine over him, then quickly getting off and fleeing inside the kitchen while laughing like a little maniac.
"Now we're even~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:09 am

[OOC: Aren't reversed situations the best! xD Heheh forgot to type this in my last post xD]

Milo rolled his eyes slightly as the other male just ignored his remark, remaining in his spot on the older male. "Fine, be that way." he mumbled before reaching out his hands in a pushing motion to push the male off of him since Loki was smaller than him. But before he could do so, the younger male caught his attention when he grabbed the wine bottle. Brown eyes narrowed at Loki, his hands paused in mid motion, wondering to what the male was doing with his wine. He narrowed his eyes at the male's innocent smile in suspicion, wrinkling his nose at Loki taking a large swig of the expensive wine.

Then cursed harshly as the innocent smile quickly shifted into a sinister smirk, feeling what was left of the wine drenched him. It took him a second to register what just happened, before gritting his teeth and shaking his head of the excess liquid in his hair immediately "LOKI!" Milo shouted out angrily, jumping up and dashing after the trickster. "Not even close to even, you brat!!" He ran into the kitchen after the boy, his mind set on catching him. Hearing the trickster continue to laugh maniacally, just fueled his goal of getting the male. He wasn't sure to how to get even with the male when caught, but Milo knew that he could surely think of something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Loki was still snickering to himself the whole time, even when he entered the kitchen and tried to figure out his next move. He may be small for his age, but still to big to be able to hide in the smallest corners.
He simply stuck out his tongue when Milo entered the kitchen shortly after, now standing on top of the table for whatever reason. "Now you both smell and look like an alcoholic," he stated, winking teasingly down at the older.
With Milo's look to go by, he wasn't exactly sure himself appaarently what to do to Loki once he'll catch him, but whatever it might be Loki was not gonna wait around to find out. The other bookworm could be cruel too afterall, and who knows how bad that could end up when affected by alcohol.
Standing still for a couple of seconds just watching Milo's movements, he suddenly jumped over him, slide over the floor and was then out of the kitchen and fleeing up the stairs, trying not to fall over his own feet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:43 pm

"You damn brat!" Milo scowled darkly as he inched himself closer and closer to the male standing on the table. He rolled his eyes as Loki stuck his tongue out at him and commented about Milo's look. He was a lightweight, so sue him. After a tense silent moment between the two as Milo stepped closer towards Loki, the smaller male had suddenly jumped over his head, causing Milo to duck immediately in response. After getting over his slight shock that the small boy could be so good with acrobats, he swiveled around and dashed after the male. "If I don't catch you, then I'll just get Annie to get my revenge!" Milo shouted in with a dark gleeful tone as he thought of the younger male getting caught by Annie and punished. Milo watched with a mused expression as he followed up the stairs after the male who seemed to act a bit careful when going up those stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 pm

The moment Milo brought up Annie (again) the very thing Loki had tried not to happen. He stumbled over his own feet. h may no be drunk, but when tipsy like he was now he got clumsy.
He let out a small yelp as he fell forward, barely catching himself in time before his face would've hit the stair.
Mumbling to himself, he crawled up the lasts stepps and hurried inside his room, yelling something along the lines of 'Not funny!' over his shoulder.
Too late he realised that the lock to his room was broken. Well damn it, he didn't want to die yet, he was to adorable for that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Milo couldn't help but snicker at the younger male's reaction to Annie being brought up again, watching as the male stumbled over. His feet urged forward faster up the steps as Loki crawled up the last few steps and hurried inside one of the rooms. He scowled darkly as he rushed over to the door, placing his hand on the knob, expecting it to be locked. But to his surprise, it wasn't so Milo twisted the knob and slammed the door quickly. He stalked over towards the young trickster with a dark glare, knowing that the boy couldn't run away again.

"Cheeky brat,"
he hissed before getting in front of Loki quickly, lifting his hands to the male's cheeks and pinching them tightly. Then pulled at them slightly. "Wasting good wine over a silly fruit!" he grumbled, glaring down at the male with a sour expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Loki cursed mentally when Milo slammed open his door, jerking back in surprise and fell on his bed. He quickly sat up and tried to scramble away as far away from Milo as he could. As he sadly expected, his back ended up beign pressed up agasint his wall, and in slight panic he tried to find another way fo escape. Too late for that, Milo was already looming over him and his window was just not close enough for him to jump out through.
"Nonono, anything but the cheeks-"
He let out a high-pitched squeak when Milo pinched him, and quickly brought his hands up to try and rubb of the stinging he now felt on his face. Why is it always my adorable face...? he thought sadly, glaring daggers up at the older male.
His cheeks were fucking sensetive dammit, and strawberries are not to be messed with! Milo should know this things, drunk or not!
He was pouting again and had curled up on himself, never dropping the glare and tried to ignore the tears that had welled up in his green eyes.
"My cheeks are VERY, very sensitive," he muttered. "Like... REALLY fucking sensitive," now he sounded more whiny again, but he wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Milo just watched Loki's reaction as he tried to find another escape route after pressing his back against the wall. He had loomed over the other male just in time for the younger male to spy his window, knowing that it was too late to escape through there. As he pinched the younger male's cheeks, Loki had let out a high pitch squeak. Milo busted out laughing at the sound of the high pitch squeak, looking down at the male in amusement. "Damn, got a voice on you. Don't ya?" Milo grinned, quirking an eyebrow down at the male. To see Loki whining over his cheeks was just so damn amusing to the older male right now.

He scoffed a bit before sitting cross legged on the bed, tilting his head before shrugging his shoulders. "I can see that, you little whiner. Got my revenge, didn't I?" he snickered before falling over onto his back on the bed, getting comfortable a bit. Running after the trickster had really taken alot of his energy and the alcohol hadn't helped either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Drinks and Cake! (TAG:Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1