The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Family Down Time (tags: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

After talking to Joseph and making sure that John would survive, Jessica had made her way home. She needed to change into something else, as her current outfit was covered in blood and probably wouldn't be able to be worn again. It was a shame seeing as how it was one of her favorite outfits, changing into a more casual outfit of jeans and a black tee she made her way back downstairs. She'd need a shower at some point but for now she needed to check on Loki, she hadn't had much of a chance to make sure that he was all right earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Loki muttered lowly to himself, not really realizing himself when he's switch from english to norwegian and then back to english again. His nose had finally seemed to have stopped pouring out blood, but it still hurt like hell. When he ran into that iron woman again (and he will) he'd give her another kiss for helping Ariel and then crave indemnity for almost breaking his poor nose. Well, even with a messed up and swollen nose he was still damn adorable.
As he heard Jessica walk down the stairs he turned his head slightly and offered her a small smile, still with the ice package pressed to his face. "You reek, sis," he said flatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You don't smell all that great yourself Lukas." She said as she tousled his hair. She studied his nose with a frown, "Hmmm have you put ice on that?" She asked after a moment. It looked pretty swollen and she was afraid that he might have broken it, not that she told him that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:29 pm

He gave ehr his boyish and infamous put when she of course had to tousle up his hair. He really should've seen that coming, not that he really minded much. Even when she used his real name, which he was still quite unsuited to, he didn't mind. For once in a while, it was nice being called by what his mother named him, and not the by nickname giving to him in pure irritation and dislike.
"Currently doing that," he respond, waving the small ice package he was holding and gently pressing it on nose. He whined as another wave of pain hit him. "It's not broken again, promise," he quickly assured her, giving her a concerned look of his own. "How about you sis?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:35 pm

She smiled in some relief, she must be more rattled then she had realized if she hadn't noticed him using an ice pack. "Well that's good, I'm glad." She said referring to him not having broken his nose. At his question she sighed and sat next to him on the couch, "Well other then going through shock and getting a little burned I'm all right." She said with a shrug, she had a few chemical burns from the tear gas. Nothing too severe though and she had made sure to treat them as soon as she had gotten home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Loki frowned at this, somehow looking a little younger as he gave Jessica a displeased look. Even when she said and assured him it wasn't anything severe or worth panicking over, the fact that she's been hurt at all never sat well with him. At first, all his anger was directed at Korso, for doing a lousy job protecting Jessica, but at the same time he knew it wasn't his fault either. If he wanted to put the blame on someone it would end up being the police, as usual. But, Loki saw no reason in blaming anyone, for it really didn't make any difference in what happened. He was just glad He and everyone eh cared about had made it out alive.
"You need help treating it?" he asked, offering his help as he moved to stand up and get whatever she might need or ask for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Jessica raised an eyebrow at him, though she was touched by the concern. "I'm all right, I took care of it when I was upstairs. Your nose on the other hand, now that still looks swollen." She said with a concerned frown as she studied him. The ice pack had brought the swelling down a little, but she had a feeling his nose would be pretty badly brusied. "Should I get another ice pack?" She asked as she moved to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:19 pm

He gave her a light huff as response, crossing his thing arms over his chest in a stubborn way but dropped the subject anyway. Well, if she said she was fine then she was... She was smart enough to let others know when she needed help, unlike Johnny boy who never put himself first...
He frowned a little the thought of the blonde, but shaked those thoughts off as well. As soon as John got better Loki would be on his ass and annoy him for weeks. Giving Ariel and rest a scare like that... The teen even felt bad for Meg (who he now had major respect for after bitch slapping Korso)!

He blinked down at the ice and noticed most of it had melted, and with tires sigh gave his sis nod before throwing himself down back on the couch. "And while your at it, get us some ice scream~"
And then maybe they could for once just hang...Like they never really did anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm

She grabbed the ice pack from his hands and got off the couch, "So demanding." She tsked down at him teasingly. Moving into the kitchen, she got an ice pack from the freezer and replaced the one Loki had been using. They were in luck, they had a whole carton of ice cream waiting to be used much to Jessica's relief. She grabbed that out as well and then got some bowls, scooping the ice cream into the bowls she got spoons. "You're going to have to come in here if you want your ice cream." She called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm

He just playfully stuck out his tongue at her comment about him being demanding, and started to hum softly to himself while he waited. Apparently they were in luck, as he soon heard her yell at him to get his ass over there if he wanted any of the sweet, cold ice cream. He didn't needed to be told twice, and was out fo the couch the next second, almost slipping over his feet when he reached the kitchen.
Wow, no wonder people keep calling me 'kid', Loki thought amused to himself. The way he got so over excited over sweets and such was kinda childish wasn't it? Whatever, he didn't really acre wither way.
"We should go buy strawberries," he spoke with a mouth full of ice cream. "Fill the whole kitchen with them..." he sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:35 pm

She laughed as he all but ran straight into the kitchen and handed him the ice pack while he was busy eating the ice cream. "Well maybe I'll buy some this week but I'm not going to fill the whole kitchen with them." She said mock sternly as she took her bowl and started to eat her ice cream. It tasted really good and she could feel herself relax just the tiniest fraction. "Now try and keep that ice pack on your nose, and if the swelling doesn't go down I might have to take you to the hospital just to make sure its not broken." She added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:45 am

"Booo, stingy," Loki whined lightly at Jessica when she denied his wish of filling the kitchen with the heavenly fruits, but didn't really look too disappointed and upset over it. He was still smiling brightly at the red head, and still sitting his face with sweet ice cream.
The spoon froze in his mouth the moment she mentioned the hospital, and for a few seconds he stared at ehr with a look that loudly said 'NO WAY', before continuing eating his treat, but a little slower this time.
"I said it's fine sis, not like it's the first this happened," he murmured. Loki was not found hospitals, never was and never will be. Besides, his nose just swollen, and maybe a little crooked, but nothing to so serious as to call the men in white to check it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:05 pm

She chuckled and leaned against the counter as she kept eating, "I know that but that doesn't mean I'll stop worrying." She said gently. She meant it too and she was a little worried, his nose looked slightly more crooked and she hoped he was being honest when he said that he didn't need to go to the hospital. "When the swelling dies down I'll take a look at it ok?" She offered, she didn't know much about taking care of major injuries but she knew enough medical training to get by on the smaller ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:37 pm

"Your hair is gonna turn gray faster if you don't stop with the whole worrying though," Loki said childishly, glancing over at her bowl when he realized his own was empty. "I said it was fine sis," he sighed when she kept insisting on taking a look at it. "But if it will make you calm down, then sure, by all means go ahead."
He didn't find her worrying annoying to be honest, he always felt happy that there actually still were people around who cared enough about his wellbeing, even if it got annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Jessica smiled over at him and moved to sit down at the table, "All right, but only when the swelling has gone down." She said as she glanced over at him. Seeing his empty bowl she handed hers over to him with a roll of her eyes "You always did have a sweet tooth." She remarked with a little laugh. Ever since she had known him, he had been like that and yet she hadn't minded it in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:46 pm

The teen wasted no time digging in the ice cream as Jessica handed him hers, again smiling widely like a little boy on christmas. He surely looked like one at that moment too.
"No wonder i'm so sweet too then," he winked playfully, sighing in content as he feed himself more ice cream. If only he could live on this alone...
Another thing he really appreciated about his sis, was how easy and fast she ahd accepted his behaviour, even when he really did nothing but cause trouble on purpose. Jess mostly only rolled ehr eyes, and said something smart to make him calm down or even stop. That's how much he liked the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow at his words, "Sure it is kiddo." She said dryly. "How was Ariel holding up?" She asked after a moment, she had seen how shaken she was when she had gone to the Den. Her whole attention though had been on Loki and making sure that he was all right.
(I thought I replied to this earlier and it took me longer cause my sister is being a jerk *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

At mention of his other beloved redhead, guilt started to crawl back in the teen's stomach. He knew Ariel would forgive him without question, and frankly Loki didn't put the blame on him either, but it was the fact that Ariel could've been seriously hurt, or worse. That terrified expression on her face would sadly be another thing stuck in the front of his mind for a good while to come now. He didn't like it one bit, Ariel was ment to laugh and smile the whole time, be the light in the room, the sweet and over the top optimist girl with always putting everyone else before herself.

"She's ok, just shocked," he replied simply, looking away in case he'd frown or something, not wanting Jessica to worry about him any further. No, like already mentioned, he did not feel guilty over what happens, it wasn't his fault that a raid had suddenly broken out in the same place they where. But he was angry, and sad, that Ariel out of all the worthless people in this city had to go through that.
"I owe her lots of cakes now," he said with a fake cheerful voice.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Jessica could tell Loki felt guilty and frowned at his reaction. She wasn't a mind reader but she knew him better then most. "Lukas, I know you feel like its your fault. Ariel doesn't blame you for what happened, and neither does anyone else." She leaned over and gently squeezed his hand. "Try not to be too hard on yourself, kay?" She asked quietly. She worried about him, Loki for all his teasing was one of the sweetest kids she knew. He sometimes reminded her of Barbara...Jessica's younger sister that she hadn't talked too in years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

[OOC: Gosh, this is sweet<333 Jessie<3333 :'D]

And there she went again, seeing right through him without really needing too. He really couldn't stop but wonder how she managed to do that, while everyone else didn't even dare bother trying to understand what went through his head. Probably afraid to what they might find, hehe.
WIth a sigh, he immediately dropped the act and turned to face her, giving her a small smile the time that wasn't forced, more like tired.
He returned the squeeze on ehr hand softly.
I suddenly feel so exhausted.
"You know i'm to selfish for that," he snickered, trying to lighten up the mood. He studied her for a short moment, his smile replaced by a thoughtful look instead. "...what's on your mind sis?"

[OOC: I can't wait til Babs is part of this 8D Her and Loki just NEEDS to meet x'D]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 pm

She gave him a sad smile, "Only sometimes." She said lightly. At his question she sighed and bit her lip, she hadn't really told Loki about Barbara. Mainly because it was still painful to think about, "I was thinking about someone I knew once." She said after a moment. "You remind me of her sometimes, she was always looking out for other people." She said as she removed her hand and got up to pour herself some coffee.
(Sorry I missed you on Skype, I got home and went straight to bed. And I know! 83 I can't wait for Rosie to bring her in x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm

[-cuddles- I love you ]

His expression turned blank as he listened to her, and even while he was well aware that Jessica wasn't comparing him to whoever this girl was, he still felt that knot of discomfort and disfavour in the pit of his stomach. It must've been the expression she wore while saying this, obviously it was painful for her to remember this person.
Loki's face stayed empty and unreadable, even after she said that Loki reminded Jessica of her, for looking after other people. That wasn't the reason he reminded her of this person right? Because even if Loki might care deeply for others, he was not the type to look after others before himself.
"I see," he said with a soft smile, watching her back as she made her coffe. "...I do hope me reminding you of her doesn't bring you bad memories, sis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 am

Jessica could tell he felt more then a little hurt and bit her bottom lip, "Loki, I think if the two of you ever met...well it might just be a little crazy." She said, in fact they might hate each other. "Talking about her doesn't hurt, I just have memories of her that really stick you know?" She asked quietly as she fiddled with her abandoned spoon. "Don't ever think I'm comparing the two of you when I talk about her though." She said sternly as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:11 am

The smile Loki hadn't didn't drop, but kept it stubbornly in place. He was not silly enough to deny that he did feel a little hurt, and maybe even worried. But he wouldn't either make a big deal out of it.
He just gave her a nod instead as she kept on explaining, and even when she reassured me that she did compare him and this person, the feeling of uncertainty was still there.
"I know," he smiled up at her, knowing she was speaking the truth. "But just because you said it might get crazy if we ran into each other... You know that's more than enough reason for me to look this person up~," he grinned.
He was mostly trying to dropp the heavy mood and lighten it up again though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Down Time (tags: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Family Down Time (tags: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1