The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Lir had just finished with a client and after cleaning up and making himself presentable again, he'd gone out to see if there was anyone he could entice to come back to his bed with him. There weren't too many people in Gomorrah today, which wasn't really a bad thing for Lir at all. It gave him a little chance to rest while still in the pretense of 'working'-ie, looking for a client while he waited for the time his regulars showed up.

Eventually, Lir found a likely client and moved towards her, hips swinging sensually. She caught his eyes and blushed and Lir smiled. His job was halfway done. He loved getting easy ones like this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

"I wouldn't go for that one if I were you," another voice spoke up suddenly right ebfore Lir would've reached the blushing girl. Just a few feet away, the green eyed teen was leaning agaonst the wall, all relaxed and smiling to himself. "She's got herpes."
He couldn't have said it more bluntly. He quirked an eyebrow as the girl turned her back in humiliation and hurried away. Loki stared blankly after her, before shrugging and looking bakc at Lir, smile bakc in his place as if nothing just happend. "You don't happen to know where they hot guy with abbs or tanned girl with silky, black hair is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Lir jumped and swung around to face the person who'd interrupted-though it sounded like he had for good reason. Lir sighed a little though, because finally getting a potential client and she had herpes. When he turned back to the girl, she'd already rushed out of the building.

"You could have been a little nicer telling me" Lir told him, and then shrugged at the next question, quirking an eyebrow. "You mean Connor and Jasmine, right? Connor being the only male prostitute fitting that description and Jasmine the only one he could think of with tan skin and silky black hair. "Connor is with one of his usuals and Jasmine's taking a last minute client" He shrugged again. "Busy" He wondered for a moment if this was a friend or client of theirs, and decided friend because if it was a client, neither would be with other people at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Loki smiled when Lir apparently knew exactly who he had been talking about, but then pouted boyishly when he said they were busy. Well he had guessed as much, he had still hoped that would've been free now that he for once didn't ave anything to do! He was bored... restless, and it would seem everyone he usually hung out with where busy with other stuff. Just his damn luck.
"Aw well," he sighed, skipping over to Lir instead, his concern quickly forgotten. Once he reached the other (and taller...) male he titled his head first, and then leaned towards him, standing on his toes with an intense look.
"Are you new here?" he finally asked when he drew back, smiling again like nothing and putting his hands inside his jeans pockets. "Or have I really just not noticed you until now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:45 am

Lir raised an eyebrow at the pout, the potential cuteness lost on him. They both got by on their boyishly good looks, though this kid being younger put him at a little bit of an advantage. He looked down at Loki as the boy came up to him and leaned forward, gazing at him intently. Lir kept his face gently smiling while inside he twitched in annoyance as yet again, he was mistaken for someone new. Normally he didn't mind, but this was a friend of both Jasmine and Connor. You'd think the kid had seen him at least once. "I've been working here for seven years" He said amicably. "So you really haven't noticed me till now" Maybe he was a little annoying, but if Loki had money on him, enough for maybe an hour at least, this wouldn't be completely in vain and the annoyance would be worthwhile. "How long have you been coming here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 am

Loki started for another while at him, still looking a little thoughtful as he took the others appearances. Well, Lir did look familiar actually, so he must've seen him around before, but only in the background apparently.
Well, Loki had only been more focused Connor and Jasmine anyway.
"I've been kinda distracted by Connor's abs," he responded flatly, as if talking about the nice weather they're having without really giving a shit.
His happy and innocent looking smile as back in place as he focused back on Lir. "Seven years huh? Well, I've only started to pop up here reguarly about three years ago, before that it was just to follow my brother to be a pain in the ass then..." he trailed off, as another thoughtful look hit him and gave Lir another intense stare for a couple of seconds.
"You'd totally be his type," he deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Stop Bothering Me! (Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1