The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Nani entered to the playground of the orphanage and stared at the old games. Most of them were actually useless but Nani couldn't help to smile at some she remembered from her younger years. The place had been always a perfect spot when she needed a place to stay during summer. She sat on a swinger and and started moving back and forth unaware there was someone else in the playground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

"I've always disliked this place," the teen sighed as he lazily sat down on the swinger next to her, but didn't look to opposed to the place as he began to gently move back and forth too. He had his typical and trademark smirk on his face, as usual as he took in old playground, recalling more unfortunate stuff than pleasant ones. And to him, that wa just to ironic not to find funny in some way.
He turned his head to look at the woman next to him, giving her light wave. "You looked a little pathetic, all alone and quiet," he said flatly, as usual just saying what was on his mind without meaning anything by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Nani smirked at the coment and turned to face the younger boy. "Thanks for the sharing, even though I was going for more of an 'almost suicidal' or maybe a 'no future'." She answered back. "What about you, shouldn't be at school or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Loki blinked at her response as his smile widended, and let out an amused laugh. Well, she sure had some attitude. Nice.
He chuckled at her question, shaking his head lightly. "I stopped going to such places years ago," he shrugged. Since he looked younger than what he actually was, that question really didn't surprise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 pm

She nodded at the response and closed the hoodie up her chest. It was getting cold and the playground wasn't the warmest place in town. She turned to the boy and suddenly something clicked inside her mind, she remembered seeing him with some gangs some weeks ago. "So what's your name little dude?" She asked crossing her arms put her chest and staring directly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Loki quirked an eyebrow at her, his expression having gone completely blank. Little dude? he thought a little amused to himself, not sure if he felt offended or not. Well he's been called alot of things, that's been [in]slooooot[/i] worse.
"Loki, I suppose," he murmured with another shrug, as if not really caring and stared off into nothing particular again. "Do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:50 pm

"Nani." She answered but as she observed the boy she noticed at the boys posture and body language had changed suddenly but only for a couple of seconds. She stared at him and frowned slightly. "So why is a young man..." She supposed he had reacted that way with e nickname. " here with me, in an empty playground, instead of stealing someone or making some graffiti like the rest teenagers of the city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Loki couldn't hold but a small snicker when she instead called him young man this time, it's not like he cared much anyway. But it was nice ebign called one of thsoe things instead of brat or kid or any of the sort like most did already. It got old real fast. He couldn't exactly help that he was so small still.

He looked back at her,cleary amused by what she had asked. "I only go pick-pocket shoudl my situation call for it, and I got bored of graffiti when I was nine, and had to clean it all of after my brothers let me take the whole blame for it," he said nonchalantly. "Guess I'm just realixng?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 pm

She couldn't help to feel the boy wasn't in a talkative mode and she still wasn't sure if he was the boy she had seen weeks ago. She couldn't ask him right away, it would be weird, but the curiosity was killing her inside. Also, a knot on her stomach made her remember she had skipped lunch and she was hungry. "So lets see what do I have in the magica bag pack." She said outloud to herself even though she was aware Loki could hear her. As she introduced her hand inside her bag she prayed inside her mind she still had that soda she had stolen from the mark last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:35 am

Green eyes glanced back at the girl in slight curiosity as she started to go through her bag pack, and surprising even himself his stomach let out a sudden low growl.
"Huh," was all he said, not really looking that he cared or even noticed the sound. He gave Nani a boyish grin. "I don't suppose you mind sharing whatever you have there? I've sort of forgotten to feed myself that last..." he trailed of, counting the last hours in his mind quickly. "...26 hours or something," he finished with a bright smile.
Not that he had lack of food, he had places to go to after all, but sometimes, when he was busy with work or errands, some things just tends to pass him by completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 am

Nani chuckled at the boys response. She knew sometimes life didn't let you do anything but exist and plus, she was used to share her food with street kids or street animals. "Sure, it wouldn't taste as good if I didn't share it." She said truthfully. The first she took out where a bag of chips and her favorite soda and gave it t Loki as she kept looking inside. "Yes!" She said as she took out a bag of gummy bears and already bitten sandwich she had totally forgotten she had stole tone of the other waitress. "So what do you want, the sandwich or the chips, the soda is yours and if to dare to eat my gummy bears I will bite you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh lucky me, a compassionate one, the teen thought pleased to himself, guessing she was probably used to sharing alot. Why else so easily accept sharing her food with a complete stranger? Well, he wasn't going to complain, free snacks!
"Chips," he said shortly, holding out his hand for the snack and drink with a boyish smile. He laughed when she warned him about taking her gummy bears. "Ooh, kinky~" he teased, winking at her.
"So, is there anything you want to ask me about?" he asked flatly, tearing the bag of chips open. "People don't tend to hang around me more than they really have to. So what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Nani chuckled with the comment. "In fact, yes, I'm curious about you." She took a bite of the sandwich an turned to face the boy. "I think I have seen you before." Like always, as she approached the question she grew a little worried an started moving his hands in a more dramatic. "With the Moriati gang" she pasudes and waited for Loki to answer. When he stayed quiet he continued. "Do you work for them, with them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 pm

He stayed quiet for another moment as she finished asking ehr question, giving her a blank stare while munching on the chips. Well, at least she doesn't beat around the bush, he thought fondly, liking how she went straight to the point.
"Are you a spaz or something?" he asked first instead, referring to when she moved her hands around in worry overdramatically. "Relax, I only bite if someone wants me to. Or if I feel to crowded," he went on, happily throwing more of the snacks into his mouth.
Another moment of silence went by, when on his chewing could be heard. "Oh right, yoru question!" he suddenly exclaimed, as if having forgotten her question. "If you want me to answear that, you have to give me a good reason for why you'd like to know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:44 pm

How to put it, she thought nervously as she rubbed her hands ones against the other like if she was cold. "Like I said I am curious, about them." She stared at the ground and sighed. "Maybe I'm just interested in meeting some of them, maybe get some connections to bigger stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:54 pm

His chewing stopped this time, and once again just gave her a blank, unreadable look. He wasn't really surprised by her words, having sort of guessed she might be interested into getting into the mafia world and all, but she seriously have to give a better answer than that if she wants to get anywhere.
"Why?" he asked again, not judging her or meaning to be rude, but his tone had sounded more firm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:44 pm

"I guess..." Se trailed off trying to find the right words. "I want to be part of something." She caught the boys face of amuse and she hurried to make herself explain a little bit better. "I don't know how has been your life but I have always been alone, and being alone this days is dangerous. I want to be better, become more powerful, be stronger and to get those things in this city is to pick a side. I need a side to pick on so I need connections." She stared directly at the boy and inside she prayed he was following her. "And for what I've seen you got those connections."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:03 am

His face softened slightly, understanding the whole 'being alone is bad' think more than she'd probably thought he did. Guess her story ir trustworthy enough, he mused to himself in thought first, chewing on the rest of the snacks. Alot of people like her has sought the same way of living after all.
"Then why not try joining 'the good' side?" he asked first, tilting his head slightly as his trademark smirk started to creep back out, referring to the cops and such. "The mafia is not an easy thing to get accepted by, and once you get in you can never back out again, you'll most likely be killed by one of your own," he pointed out. He wasn't trying to discourage her, just stating some fact and making sure she was aware of what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 pm

She stared at the bit and for a second she doubt the boy was as young as she thought he was. "I'm sorry but how old are you?" She said half joking, half talking seriously. He talked like an already grown up or like someone that had lived a little bit too much. She read is features and thought he still had some childish expressions but on the other side he said mature things. "And about the good side." She raised her shoulders and frowned a little bit. "I guess I don't trust there is a good side at all." She was truthful about that. Se knew there were cops and good people but those ones, at the end of the day, when they betrayed you, were the ones that hurt you the most. Better not to trust a bad guy s when he turns his back on you, it doesn't get you by surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:22 am

Loki snorted at the familiar and so very typical question. Of course his age would have been brought up sooner or later. No, he didn't take any offense to that, he could understand why so many kept asking him about since he looks younger than what he is. Well, he's still pretty young to be as involved with the mafia like he was, but he had sort off been born into this type of world.... And to be frank, he has pretty much lived through alot more than he should have at this age.
"I'm 16," he said simply, smiling a little amused. "And not 12," he added quickly, many had mistaken him for a boy around that age.

He liked her answer, and didn't really need to ask any else. She appeared to be more than just aware fo what kind of world she was dragging herself into, he had no other say in her way to choose her life anyway.
"Well, I may have the contacts, but it's not up to me to decide if you're fit to be part of it all," he said truthfully. "That's for the boss to decide. I'm sure the wouldn't mind more people now, as we're kind of on the edge of a gang war," he said casually, ask if talking about something else that wasn't anything important. "I can't promise you anything, but maybe..."
Mischievousness glinted in his eyes. "Maybe, if you manage to impress me one way or another, I might be able to get you a 'date' with the boss."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:50 pm

"What do a simple mortal have to do to impress the almighty Loki." She joked making the reference of an old comic she had read when she was younger. As a kid, she had spend almost all her time with boys and she sort of learned some comic stuff from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:17 am

Loki burts out laughing at her reference, and had to cover his mouth to muffle his sudden laughter. It quickly died down though when he focused back on her, and was back to just giving her his trademark smirk as if nothing had just happened. "I do hope you're not referring me to those lame comics," he chuckled. "I'm nicknamed after the real myths, not the American version of it," he said offhandedly. Although he couldn't deny that he to enjoy browsing through them sometimes, they did serve their purpose and entertained him when younger. But wehn it all came down to it, he's always preferred comics like Deadpool, and mostly just real books with nothing but texts in them.

He pushed himself of the swing then and moved til eh stood infront of Nani, giving her a look over with a thoughtful expression. "How good are you at robbing people, and distracting them~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

She couldn't help to smile. "I could say I'm pretty good." She answered and then, like a retarded effect she almost screamed. "Hey! Comics books aren't lame. They are great starters for kids to start reading." She said triumphant, in fact she had taught several street kids basic reading and writing with some of her old comics she had kept during years. She was more of a DC reader but she had seen some Marvel comics during her youth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Loki merely blinked at her reaction about the comic's, and had to stiffle another chuckle at what she said. He didn't say they were bad, but a bookworm like him is always gonna prefer real books in the end, even if he enjoyd reading comics to from time to time. Though to be honst, he was more into Manga than comics... Huh.
Realizing he as getting lost in his thoughts (again), he quickly pushed those thoughts aside to go bakc to their main topic.
"Well then," he said in a mock serious tone, twirling around to look over the currently empty playground. "I suppose you steal all kinds of stuff right, and not only food or cloths~?" he asked as his mischievous grin seemed to widen by the second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Nani out her hand under her chin and thought about it. "I think I moved from those stuff when I turned 16 years old. Right now I'm more into getting into houses and getting jewels and money. I don't like getting big stuff or things heavy to carry but I can adapt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble (TAG: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1