Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Sarah take a long breath in, savouring the smell who floated in the air. Hmmm... Maybe she could buy some cookies for her customers, after all, most of them were really fond of pastries... She looked at the sun, smiling widely.

Wonderful weather. Today was a good occasion to take Hercules out. Poor boy, Sarah thought while stroking her dog's ear, you're not really fond of being between four walls... She looked around her, trying to find something who could interested her and let her eyes slide on the showcase of the painting shop. Staring attentively at a beautiful one representing the sea, she didn't see Hercules going away from her...

"The colours are really splendid..." It could be a good idea to buy this one, the Dreamy needed a new decoration. "What do you think, Hercules ?" Looking at her side, she realized suddenly that her dog wasn't here anymore. She had lost her St.Bernard. A ST.BERNARD. Big boy, you're going to heard me... She started to walk, searching where a big dog of 8 years could hide, when she finally caught sight of him. Licking the face of a stranger that he had pinned on the ground. Oh dear Lord...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 pm

[OOC: oooh how perfect! Loki LOVES animals!! 8'D]

Well, the teen thought amused, and a little surprised to himself as he looked up at dog currently pinning him down to the cold and flighty ground. This must be some sort of punishment for all those times I sneaked in a dog or two inside the Moriati Mansion, only to let them pop in everyone's bed.
Loki still thought those incidents to be funny, and everyone else to be too damn serious with stick up their asses.
He laughed as the dog continues to lick his face, the rough tongue somehow only tickling his delicate skin.
Hearing someone yell what he supposed was after the dog, he tried to turn his neck and look behind the big animal over him, but only managed to see the shape of the woman.
"I take it this is yours?" he said casually, as if he wasn't currently pinned down by the dog, barely abel to move. He did managed to get one arm free though, but instead of trying to push Hercules off, he petted the dog behind the ear foundly. "He really smells, you should check what he had for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Saying that she was surprised, it was an euphemism... Usually, people started to scream when Hercules tried to be friendly at them. Big dogs often scares people, after all. But not this boy. On the contrary, it seemed that he didn't care at all that he was in a street full of people, staring at him and at Hercules.

At his words, she couldn't help but let escape a laugh. She wiped a tear, trying to get her breath back and approached slowly of the two. "This big affectionate boy is mine, yes..." She smiled brightly at him, then turned her look toward her dog . "He just ate some pancakes behind my back..." Giving her a puppy look, Hercules barked happily. "Don't give me that look, Hercules... Come on, let me help your victim !" The St.Bernard licked the face of his owner, before freeing Loki and sit at the side of the boy. Sarah hold out her hand toward the teenager, smiling cheerfully at him. "I'm sorry. He just love to jump on people from time to time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Loki let out another chuckle as the dog gave him one last lick before jumping off him. He smiled fondly at the dog when he instead sat down beside him, and again petted him behind the ear before finally standing back up. "Hercules?" he murmured, giving the dog and then the woman a blank look before what looked like understanding settling on his expression. "That name actually make sense," he nodded, more to himself than her.
He merely gave a shrugg when she apologized on Hercules behalf and wiped away some dog drool of his face and hoodie without even a hint of disgust. If anyone actually knew the deep affection eh ahd for animals... Man, that would bring both alot of amusment and teasing from both parts.
"I really don't mind, as you probably noticed. I'm used to beign jumped anyway," he said calmly. He blinked after realizing how his sentence must've sounded. That came out wrong, he thought unbothered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 pm

A laugh escaped her throat. God, this boy is really something. She looked curiously at him, amused by the meaning of his words. She had heard worse, and she was absolutely sure that the sentence came out wrong. While looking at Hercules, she said with a cheerful voice. "Well, this big boy loves to show his affection by jumping on people... Even if they don't like him..." Her eyes locked with those of the boy, she gave him a gentle smile. "But, lucky for him, you seems to like animals..."

Watching Hercules licking the hand of the boy, her smile widened. Well... Seems that it is mutual... "I think that he has a soft spot for you..." Her dog played a little with the gentle hand of this curious teenager, before going back at her side. Seeing that the look of the boy had followed Hercules, a kind smile appeared on her lips. "Would you like to see him again ? I know that it could sound weird coming from a perfect stranger but... He really seems to like you." Her smile become more welcoming. "Would you accept to come see him ?"

{OOC : God, I didn't know how to respond correctly x'D I hope that it'll be okay}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:28 pm

[OOC: Oh that's ok<333 I'm really enjoying this^^ Sorry if I made it hard for you to reply...? xD]

Loki blinked, still with a completely blank expression but slightly surprised underneath that. It's not that all new people he ran into where rude and and wished painful death on him, but he was more used to weird stares and annoyed name calling when he did. This was a nice surprise though, to be brutally honest.
He kept giving her his blank look as she spoke, only smiling down at the dog again when he moved back to the side of his owner. Her offer took him by surprise, again, even if it didn't really show on his face. The most he did was simply blink at her once or twice. This woman... just felt so out of place with her kindness.
"You sure about that?" he asked after a short moment of thinking on the offer, already having decided that he'd see him again whether the woman approved or not. "You do realize you just offered a complete stranger permission to see your pet right?"
And by the glares he received but didn't give a shit about from some by passers that knew who he was, should be an enough warning for this woman. Again, he wasn't being rude, just curiously asking to make sure he had actually heard right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:07 pm

She quirked her eyebrow, a knowing smile on her lips. "I had the feeling that you would have come to see him anyway..." Putting back in place a lock of her brown hair behind her ear, she looked at the people who were walking around them. Of course, the weird looks that people were sending at them were obvious, but she just didn't care. This boy hadn't done anything wrong. She had been friends with people that nobody could call respectable. Everyone had a good side. It was just well hidden sometimes.

"I realize perfectly what I was offering..." She looked at her loyal Hercules, knowing that she could put her trust in him. He had never jumped on bad or even dangerous people. Always on good ones. "I know that it sounds weird but... I don't know..." She looked at him, and offered him a motherly smile. "You seems to be good boy. And... a person who loves animals can't be that bad..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Loki gave her another look, tilting his head slightly to the side in thought. After another short moment, and looking down at the dog again, Loki smile. "Well ok then, then i bear no responsibility to whatever misery- I mean bad luck will follow," he said brightly, crouching down to Hercules eye level and petting him some more. If there was something else besides sweets and strawberries that could excite him and turn him more childish than he already was, it would probably be animals. Especially big ones like Hercules here that were perfect for cuddling.

"You have a name, suspiciously kind and accepting woman?" he asked without looking up at her, cooing at Hercules. "I'm called Loki, if you're wondering. If you happen to have heard about me, only half of all those things are true."
THe teen blinked, thought for a moment, before shrugging and kept petting Hercules some more. "Well ok, maybe 85% of all those rumors or true," he said offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm

She repressed a new laugh. This boy was really surprising. Seeing him smiling fondly at Hercules, she knew she will not regret her decision of trusting him. He was just a strange young man. Who seems to really loves animals, she thought, smiling kindly at him.

Her laugh finally escaped when she heard how he had called her. That was the first the time that someone found her kindness and her acceptance suspicious."I guess that you can say that I'm rather strange..." Getting her breath back, she smiled brightly at him. "Nice to meet you Loki. My name's Sarah Penelope Greystoke, but everyone's call me Sarah..."

She quirked one eyebrow, surprised. Rumors ? She hadn't heard anything about him. "I will be honest, I've never anything about you... Besides, I don't really trust the rumors..." An honest smile on her lips, she continued with a soft voice. "The best is to learn to know people by ourselves... Don't you think ?"

{OOC : it's a real plesure to reply at your posts *Q* I really love them}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:28 am

[OOC: awww thank you  Embarassed you're so sweet<3 and it's a pleasure for me as well, I'm reeeeally enjoying this<333]

"Sarah," Loki murmured to himself, as if testing the name and pushed himself up again, chuckling when he had to wipe off more drool from him. Hey, he could actually smell the faint scent of pancake from Hercules! Must've been one hell of a good breakfast that.
He gave her another blank stare when she said she had not heard anything about him, and his green eyes seemed to brighten up a little. "You haven't?" he asked, sounding a little hopefully and... relieved? His grin widend at this and let out a boyish chuckle.
"Oh how refreshing, someone who thinks with their own brain before listening to the rest," he sighed contently. He really likes coming across those kind of people, it actually felt much better if they ended up disliking him after they learned to know him and not just by listening to rumors.
He opened his mouth to say something else, but was interrupted by a sudden and loud growl... from his stomach. "Hush you... Don't embarrass me in front of Hercules," he pouted down at his abdomen, not really looking that embarrassed about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Even if he didn't let his emotions appear on his face, she could almost feel how better he seemed to be after her last sentence. Oh Loki... You don't seem to be trusted a lot, aren't you ? Playing with her necklace, she looked at him with a motherly eye. So young, but so mature already. Life must have been difficult with him...

A kind expression appeared on her face when he let out a chuckle. He was a true surprise. "Thank you for the compliment Loki..." Smiling widely at him, she continued her sentence. "Most of the time, people thought that I'm too trusting for my own good... Maybe it's true... But, people can be surprising sometimes !"

A loud growl escaped form Loki's stomach. Oh my... Her smile widened. That was unexpected. Looking at the boy, she felt her mother side showing up again... "What about I offer you something to eat ? After all we-" Seeing that Hercules decided suddenly to walk toward Loki, then behind him and... Hercules, no. Don't-

Her charming dog, always wanting to help her, pushed softly the teenager toward Sarah, while barking happily. She looked at the now surprised young man, and let out a chuckle. "And Hercules seems to agreed with me, so..."

{OOC : No, you're sweet  Embarassed I hope that this one will be okay, I wasn't sure if it could fit well with the rest of our posts...}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:50 pm

"Well, fortunately for you (and me) I like surprises," Loki smile genuinely, pulling at his hood slightly further down over his face.
Normally Loki would immediately find these sort of people suspicious, since most of the times those persons ended up being worse than him. More than once had he ended up into a bloody pulp because of that kind...
But this woman however, there was just about her that felt ok, even with her odd and surpassing kindness. It made him wonder how long she'd last in a place Attica City. But like he just said, he enjoyed surprises, and Sarah here definitely seemed to be full of them.

He was just about to accept the offer of free food, not noticing Hercules having moved behind him until he was pushed forward. And having those scrawny and weak legs that he had, he almost stumbled into Sarah, barely catching himself. He quickly straigthend up and gave the dog a childish pout, but that quickly vanished. "Well if he's so insisting about it, then how could I ever say no?" he grinned.

[OOC: oh geez, stop it you<333 Embarassed And it's more than ok! Don't worry hon, your posts are great!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 pm

A smile. She finally get a smile from him. Patience have always be my best friend. "That's decided then !" Looking at him, she offered him a wide smile, while trying to find where a teenager could prefer to eat. Maybe that... Yes, he could love this place after all. Well, I hope he will...

"I own a bar down this street." With her index, she pointed a small and welcoming shop front, painted in a light blue. "See ? It's the blue one over there." Looking back at him, she let out an embarrassed chuckle. "I must admit that I don't really know what kind of place you would prefer but... I'll try my best to make you like it."

When Hercules returned at her side, she petted his ear, always smiling. "Of course, if you want to go somewhere else, there's no problem... Choose what you prefer Loki."

{OOC : Sorry for being so long D: I didn't know how to put my idea in place, and if it was good enough. I just hope that you'll like it *w*}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 am

[OOC: Nooo worries, there's no rush<333 Very Happy And ofc I like it <3]

Loki looked over to the bar where she pointed at, still smiling a little tom himself. Oh a new place to plund- I mean check out, he thought happily to himself. He really need to start getting his weird and violent thoughts under control. He blamed his brothers for that, they're totally to blame. And Korso, and John. Hell, he could make a long list of people to put the blame on! Mostly to just annoy them.

"I'm not picky," Loki reassured her, chuckling at her embarrassment.
Really, he may be a troublemaker and a little bit of a sadist, but that didn't mean he'd necessarily be rude all the time. If someone offers you free food then you'd happily take whatever they're offering you.
"I'm partially raised in bars, so that's more than good for me," he said truthfully, smiling boyishly and started to make his way over to the place. It looked nice enough, and cosy. He loved cosy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}   

Back to top Go down

Are you always so surprising ? {Tag Loki}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1