Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 pm

The place was exactly the way she remembered. The first time she had visited Sarah was when she was just a little scared kid that was looking for anything to put inside her mouth. Sarah was the owner of the place and was the sweeties person Nani had ever met. She had given her food when she was starving her and a couple of times she had even let her stay some times when it was too cold outside. The girl, now 20 years old, took out a box from her bag pack and entered to the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 am

Sarah was cleaning the counter, smiling softly. It had been a good day : the customers were generous, and no incident has been declared. Really, all was doing well.

Lost in her happy thoughts, she didn't hear the "ding" of the door's bell. It's only when she saw Hercules getting up to walk toward the entrance, that she realized that a new customer had entered. "Welcome, what can I do for-" She stared wide-eyed at the young woman who was caressing Hercules behind his ears, not believing what she was seeing. "Nani ?" Smiling widely, she left her counter and walked toward the tanned woman. "Darling, is that you ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:00 pm

The girl smiled at her and payed with her hair nervously. It had been long since the last time she had visited the lady. "Yeah." She mumbled as she approached the woman, waiting so badly to hug her but feeling sort of odd. "Living and walking." Suddenly the weight of her hand made her remember why she was there and she showed the little box to Sarah. "I wanted to give you this." She just hoped the woman would like the necklace she got some nights ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:26 pm

The kind woman perceived the hesitation of her young protege, and continued to smile at Nani, wanting to put her at her ease. "I'm relieved to know that you're well, dear..." She let escape a soft laugh, caressing the head of her loyal dog, while looking at the young woman. "I must admit that I was worried about you... But look at you... You grew up to become a beautiful young woman... Oh what is it, darling ?"

Sarah looked with her habitual childish curiosity at the little black box in Nani's hand. A gift ? For me ? Slowly, she took the little box in her hands and opened it. Her mouth opened and let escape a soft "Oh my..." A beautiful necklace, all in a superb golden colour was laying on a black little pillow. Letting her mother side express itself, she hugged Nani tightly. "Thank you Nani... It's beautiful... But your most beautiful gift is to be here with me, like when you were a little girl..."

Freeing Nani of her embrace, Sarah took delicately the hand of the tanned woman and guided her toward the counter. "Come with me, dear... I can't wait to hear how was your life since the lat time I saw you..."

{OOC : Sorry for the long post, I was really inspired xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Nani followed the woman and sat down facing her. She was so happy she liked the necklace and more to see that she was the same nice and caring woman she had met some time ago. "Well, now I have an apartment of my own so I can say things are going uphill. And now I have a job, a real job." She said as she played with her hands nervously. That place had so many memories, maybe the only good memories of her past, that she felt funny being there again. Suddenly she noticed Hercules walking around her and her smile grew older. "Herc! You are so big!" She said as she jumped and touched the dogs hair softly. "And what about you? D you still help everyone that crosses that door as always?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 pm

"A drink, Darling ?" She smiled brightly at the young woman, while admiring how well Nani appeared to be. Life seems to be easy for her now... "How is your job, Nani ? Do you like it ?"

She had missed her beloved Nani. This adorable girl who had brought so much joy in her life... Now a pretty woman, but still as the same that when she was younger. Sarah watched her with fondness, laughing softly as she heard the question of her young friend. "I try to do my best... but, yes. Nothing had changed since the last time I saw you." Her smile softened. "Some of my customers came to talk with me about their problems and to ask me my advice, or even my help. I do my best to ease their pain and to bring some happiness. One of them had even called me his 'fairy godmother'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:57 pm

"He couldn't have thought of anything better." Sighed Nani at the nickname. "And about my job is okay...I mean, I am waitress and I am not used on having to listen to a boss or to be nice with everyone but at least is legal." She couldn't tell Sarah about her other job, she would become worried about her and the last thing the girl wanted was to make Sarah feel anxious about her life.

"And I could use some coffee." She said smiling at the offer. "But only if you agree to help you wash everything after we are done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:24 pm

By the tone in Nani's voice, Sarah could feel that there was something which bothered her young friend. It seems that she had some secrets... Looking attentively at the tanned girl, Sarah tried to find what could be so important, so much that Nani couldn't even tell her. She knew that Nani didn't wanted her to worry about her but still... Nani was her little sunshine in this city. Her only desire was to know that she was happy.

"Everything is going to be fine Nani. I know that being a waitress isn't easy most of the time, but I'm sure that you're doing your best." She laughed happily at the proposition of Nani. She really hadn't changed at all. "Coffee it'll be then..." While searching for a coffee cup and the coffee pot, she continued speaking. "Thank you for your help Nani... Even if I think that I could survive at the washing of this little coffe cup."

She served the coffee and gave the coffee cup at her young friend, then placed the coffee pot on the side. "Now tell me..." She gave her knowing smile, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Have you met someone who like ? Did you make some friends ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 pm

The girl blushed at the thought and started thinking. "I've met some nice people lately, there is this girl that owns a bar with her daughter, her name is Vanessa and she isolines with my new trainer." She put three spons of sugar inside the coffee and offered the dos a small pat on its head. "And also there is this guy I met at the train station, pretty cool and sort of good looking but I haven't seen him since then." The thought of him dead a in an alley crossed her mind but decided to let it out of her head. "He was like one of those guys who get the criminals and then they give him a rewards or something like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:56 pm

"This Vanessa seems to be charming woman... I'm happy to know that you've met nice people like her..." Suddenly, the mention of a trainer surprised her. Since when a waitress could need a trainer ? She couldn't contain her surprise. "A trainer ?" Her childish curiosity showing up again, she asked excited. "What kind of trainer, Darling ? One for the sport ?" Really, Nani seemed to have a busy life now.

The mention of this young man however, interested her. A knowing smile on her lips, she leaned toward Nani. "Don't you want to meet him again ? It's not impossible that you made a good impression on him too..." Behind her smiling face, Sarah started to worry a little about her friend. If he works with the gangs, it could be dangerous for her to know him... "Just..." She sighed and bit her lower lip. "Just be careful around him if you meet him again, okay ? If he works for some gangs, it could be dangerous for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Nani couldn't help to laugh at the preoccupation of him being in a gang,and plus, she was sure almost half of the people she told every day where part of some any ways. "Well, he sort of trains me in personal defense. I guessed it would be useful t know some moves with the things so thick on the street right now." She took another zip from her coffee and an evil grin appeared appeared n her face as she remember how she had met the guy. "And about the guy, well, I can say I left him wanting more." She winked at her burst out into laughter a second time. "And you, nothing special happening? A handsome man or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

A deep blush appeared on her cheeks. Enough to make Nani's smile even more. Well, seems that I don't have the choice... Embarrased, she looked shyly the counter's wood, a little smile floating on her lips. "Well... I have met a charming policeman at the Police's office. A true gentleman... His name is Cole Smith, and he will pass by here in the next days..."

She realized suddenly that her voice was almost dreamy. God, she really sounded like a true teenager... Looking at Nani, she tried to hide her blush by speaking again. "He's a really handsome man and seems really kind." Playing with her necklace, she thought about what Nani had said. "Hmmm... So I guess that he would try to meet you again... Do you know his name ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:35 pm

"Nop. I was in a Jerry and so he was so I was only able to tell him to where do I go for dinner some nights. I know I am going to see him again, he had that look in his face." She said as she raised her eye browns in a suggestive way. "Like, I know he liked me but I don't know if in that way." She suddenly realized Sarah had changed the subject to her and she was interested in that Cole. "But returning to you man, where did you met him? Is he honest? Am I m going to see him soon helping you in the kitchen?" She winked again letting her know the last part was more of a indirect of something a little bit more naughty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 am

Sarah let escape a little squeak. No... Nani couldn't mean...that. Oh dear, what did I put myself into ? Crossing her arms, she tilted slightly her head on the side, a thoughtful expression on her face. "I've met him when I went to the office for resolving a few problems with my license... I don't know if he's totally honest, but he seemed perfectly respectful."

She waved nonchalantly her hand, thinking of all others cops that she had met before. "At least, he's absolutely charming. Not like the others..." Smiling fondly at her protegee, she let a soft chuckle coming out. "You know me. I'm too old for playing at this game of seduction..." Her look became dreamy, lost in her thought. "Maybe I am too old-fashioned ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:11 pm

"No!" She said over-enthusiastic as she jumped from her seat almost falling backwards. "We'll, yes you are old fashion but in a romantic way." Nani couldn't help to feel excited about Sarah and more if the man sounded so nice. She was a good woman and she deserved the best. "I'm happy but I have to met him. I need to be sure you are with Prince Charming and not with the Beast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:08 pm

A cheerful laugh escaped Sarah's lips. "Nani darling..." She crossed her arms on the counter, staring at the young woman with her 'I-know-exactly-what-you-have-in-mind' look. "I know you and that you mean well..."

Imagining the scene in her mind, she couldn't help but think : poor Mr Smith. A shy chuckle escaped her throat, while a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "If you insist on meeting him, I promise that I'll call you if he come here... Just promise me that you will not scare him, hm ?"

Such a gentleman couldn't be that bad. Well, at least she hoped for him that he wasn't. Nani could be so protective toward her sometimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 pm

"I swear I will try my best not to freak him out but, I can do only as much." She joked as she took her cup and jumped the counter easily. "Now, I am going to clean my cup and whatever you have inside that kitchen of yours." She said as she entered to the place with a bright smile on her face. As she had supposed, there were som e dirty dishes on the washing place and decided to help her with those. As she had expected, Hercules followed her and sat beside her as she did the dishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:09 am

Shaking softly her head, Sarah looked kindly at her gentle friend. Nani was a pure sunshine. Her little sunshine. "You know Nani..." Taking some dirty cups, she joigned the young woman in the kitchen, a little smirk on her lips. "If one day, you're searching for a new job, you will always be welcomed here..."

Washing the cups, she looked thoughtfully at her friend, wondering how many things she didn't know about her yet... Children grow so fast... "And if you want to bring some of your friends here, it'll be a pleasure to meet them... So, feel free to come to see me more often, darling." Saying that, she smiled brightly at Nani.

{OOC : I really love the relationship between Sarah and Nani, and I enjoy greatly our post *w*}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)   

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend (TAG: Sarah Greystoke)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1