Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Akhesa arrived at the shop early so she wandered around the store and explored it while waiting for Lir. She wasn´t able to see him in a while so when they could agree on the meeting she was very happy and waited for this day with anticipation. There were a lot of things in this shop. To be honest actually there was pretty much everything you could think of available to buy and especially the jewlery got Akhesas attention. She likes pretty jewlery, especially when they had real gems included and the shop had some nice ones she got lost in by looking at them. Before she noticed time flew by and the time they set up to meet already passed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Lir was quite happy, excited that he had a day off and could see his friend Akhesa. They were going to meet at the pawn shop and he was looking forward to it. Both to see if there were knew books and video games, he being quite partial to both, and to see Ahesa, whom he hadn't seen in what felt like forever.

Lir got there on time and didn't see Akhesa there. He waited for a few minutes and decided to go in, to see if she was there already and had forgotten the time, or to just browse if she wasn't. He chuckled when he saw the jewelry area. Of course she was there. Lir crept up quietly on his friend and put a hand on her shoulder, leaning in so he was by her ear. "Boo" He whispered, grinning. He did feel a little bad for scaring her, but it was amusing and a little revenge for forgetting the time and not meeting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Akhesa winced and let out a little scream. "Cyaaaaa." After the shock passed and her heart got into a normal beating again she was able to turn and hit Lir on his arm. "Don´t ever scare me again." Looking at her watch she noticed that she actually forgot the time and felt immediately bad for making him wait so she mumbled a sorry for letting you wait as she looked down to the floor in shame since she knew how rare their time togther can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Lir snickered and raised his hands as she hit him. "Alright, alright, no more scaring" He shrugged as she looked down at the floor and mumbled an apology. Yes, they only had a short amount of time together, but he didn't mind if they lost a few minutes simply because she forgot about the time. "Hey, don't worry about it Akhesa. What part of the shop do you want to check out together first?" He gave her an easy smile and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:07 pm

She smiled at him, happy that he wasn´t angry at her. Not like he ever did before because of something like forgetting time. "Well I think we can take the jewlery from the to do list. Otherwise I´m open for everything. So how about you pick where we start I just follow you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm

"Alright, well...I wanted to check out the video games and the books, so if you're done with the jewelry, we can go for those" Jewelry he didn't mind, though he was largely indifferent towards it. Sometimes his clients wanted him to wear it when he met with them, but Lir didn't have much to do with it in any other case. So, without a backwards glance to the jewelry he turned and walked towards the shelves of video games, running a finger over the selection and humming. "You have any games you really like?" He asked her conversationally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 pm

She watched him looking through the games and took a look herself. Games she really liked? Actually she didn´t play a video game for a long time. Mostly because of time and lack of interest for a lot of games but also she wasn´t the best at gaming. She is good in strategy though but also she gets very passionated during the play and looses focus what often ends in her watching her character running away or dying.

"Well you know I don´t play as much as you." Just in that moment she remembered her last game and that one she actually really loved, even though it gave her a really hard time. "But actually that game series called Dragon Age I really love. Do you know it? It´s released a few years ago but it´s still awesome."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Lir chuckled. "Yea, I know. Though I haven't been playing as much as I've wanted lately, been a bit busy with business" He shrugged and turned back to the shelf, nodding. "Yea, heard about it, even played it a little. I agree, it's an interesting one" Very open to exploring and things, also the allowing to customize your character was a nice feature he enjoyed as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 am

Akhesa continued to look through the games when found herself in front of a shelve for children games and immediately had to laugh. "Oh my god how cute, a game focusing on a gala and princes." She giggled and turned to Lir. "Too bad no princes are around in real, well if so you surely would make a good one." Pausing she just remembered about her last dinner with Ramses and smiled at Lir. "But actually there is a real gala coming soon. Did you hear about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lir Moore

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:52 am

Lir looked over at what she was looking at and tried not to laugh. It was a Barbie game, the kind for really little girls. He did blush slightly and look away when Akhesa told him he'd make a good prince. He was pretty sure princes didn't do the things he did on a regular basis, or manipulate people's feelings for money. He turned back to her at the mention of the actual gala and shrugged slightly. "Yes, but I doubt I can go" He shrugged at her with a half-smile. "Not really for the likes of me, you know?" But wouldn't it be fun? He looked back at the game she'd picked up, thinking about it. It'd be a cesspool of gossip and potential drama, those situations were always fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:27 am

Akhesa put the game back where it belonged to, crossed her arms and gave Lir a sassy smirk. "Too bad. I´m sure you´d do good on the dancefloor ... and in mastering the gossip ... and not to forget in causing drama. You know if money is one of the reasons for not going I can easily handle it for you."

She gave him a gently punch on his arm. "Cmon Lir it will be fun and I would enjoy the gala a lot more with you coming along too."  Taking his hand for a begging gesture he gave him one of her cutest face expressions saying pleaaaaaaaaaaaase without you it´s much less fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?   

Back to top Go down

Let´s go to the gala together ♥ Wait, what?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1