The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:06 pm

The cops seemed to be absent, except for one who had his back turned at her. "At least, I'm not here for nothing", she mumbled. She started to walk slowly towards him, wondering how a cop could be able to help her. Why does she have to ask her license at the Police Office. Really, it was a mystery for her.

She coughed slightly, not wanting to disturb him in his job. Taking her identity papers, she jumped when she saw him looking at her, a few papers in his hands. He was working.Oh why did I have to disturb him !

"Excuse me for interrupted you in your work, Sir. But someone told me that you could help me about getting a legal license for a bar..." She bit her lower lips, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Cole sighned. He actually liked his job from time to time but this certainly wasn´t one of those. All day he had to spend with paperwork, mostly focusing on the raid. But then another cop walked towards his desk saying there was a woman coming to get her bar license. A very welcome change. He walked towards the entrance hall but since no one seemed to wait there for him he turned his back from the counter and went through the sheets of paper for the bar license.

When he heared the lady coughing and telling why she came here he turned and gave her a charming smile. "A lady like you could never interrupt me in work, especially not when my work actually includes her. Now if you would be so kind to follow me." He pointed his hands towards a door and opened it so the woman could pass it. Seeing as she followed he guided her towards his small office where he pulled a chair and waited until she was seated before he sat down himself and placed the paper sheets in front of her. "I need you to sign at the lines marked with a cross but of course feel free to read first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 pm

She followed him, looking with a childish curiosity at the decoration of the police office. White. Impersonal. Cold. Oh dear, this place is as inhospitable as the army. Quickly, she looked back at the cop who was guiding her, wondering if the scene before had been real. Since when the policemen are so charming ? He had been smiling at her, polite and respectful. She repressed a soft sigh. When was the last time that someone treated me like that ?

On she was seated, she looked at the papers placed in front of her. She gave him an apologetic smile before speaking softly. "If you don't mind, Sir, I would prefer read those papers before to sign. I apologize for taking so much of your time..." Taking the papers in her hands, she started to read them attentively, not wanting to let anything which could surprise her later by some bad news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 pm

"Go ahead and don´t worry about my time. Actually it´s really refreshing to get to talk to such a lovely woman as you are and not only making my way through paperwork." He watched her reading the sheets in case of questions so he could answer them right away and waited until she was done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:35 pm

She was reading attentively when she heard his compliment. It was so unusual for her... She could sense his eyes on her and a blush starting to appear on her cheeks. God. Was she a teenager again ?

She tried to concentrate on her papers, trying to find some lapses. When she terminated the last line, she looked at him, almost happy to find that everything seemed to be legal. "Thanks Sir, I think that everything seems perfect. Could you lend me a pen, please ?" She smiled at him, pleased that her blush had disappeared finally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:44 pm

He gave her a pen he had prepared next to him. "I hope this one will please you. So anything to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 pm

"Thanks." She taken the pen, always smiling. "Yes, everything seems correct at what I had in mind. So I guess I could say that all is perfect !" She signed elegantly before putting the pen on the desk. Her eyes locked with his, and she asked, almost shyly. "I hope that you wouldn't feel offended by my question, but... Would you like to pass at my bar when it will opened ?"

She smiled at him, trying to hide her embarrasement. Why do I have to be so shy ? It's just a question. While looking at him, she continued. "Of course, you aren't in the obligation... It's just that it'll be a pleasure to thank you by giving you a drink or a meal... If you're looking for it one day, the name is : The Dreamy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm

He smiled back at her. "How could I say no if you ask so kind? It would be a pleasure to pass by and enjoy your bar. I´m sure it will be one of my favorites." He collected the papers and put them in their order before he tacked them together and put them aside to get the license. After he got it he handed it carefully to the woman. "The dreamy huh? May I ask how you came up with the name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:39 pm

She laughed softly, remembering that this kind of name was really unusual for a bar. Sarah covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes sparkling with gentleness. "Oh, it's a little embarrassing for me... That's a nickname that my family had given me... And I thought that since I wanted to offer a serene place for those who needed it, it was perfect."
Looking at him, she felt reassured by his soft smile. "I just hope that it doesn't sound weird..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:49 pm

He laughed. "So you are a dreamy one aren´t you?" The city is screwed in many ways. Not like any other city would be much diffrent. Still he was touched that there are still such kind people like this woman wandering on earth. There really weren´t many like her or at least he only had the pleasure to meet very few.
"Don´t worry Mrs. Dreamy it´s not weird. Rather the name is something special so you have potential of rememberence." He looked at her more intensely. Not only she had a good heart, she also was very pretty.
"You know people like you are very rare these times. If you ever need something you can pass by any time." He offered her his hand to shake and gave her one of his most charming smiles. "By the way my name is Cole Smith."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

There was no other way to describe him. He was charming. He didn't knew her, but he was doing everything to make her feel comfortable. "I'm afraid that I'm a true dreamer, yes..." She said, smiling happily at him. How lucky she had been to met him for the license of her bar...

She blushed slightly when he complimented her. Really lucky, she thought. If all the cops could be like that... "I'll remember your generous offer, Mr. Smith... It's rare to meet someone as welcoming as you." She shaked his hand, smiling softly. "My name's Sarah Penelope Greystoke... But most people call me Sarah Greystoke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Mrs Greystoke." He stood up and waited for her to do so as well.

"I´m afraid I already have to guid you towards the entrace but as I said I´ll definitely come and pay you a visit at the bar. Do you have a date set for the grand opening?" He opened the door of his office and guided her back to the entrace to say his goodbye.

When both of them stood before the entrace door he gave Sarah a hand kiss before opening the door for her. "Until the grand opening of your bar Mrs Greystoke. Please be sure to take care of yourself on your way home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Greystoke

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:01 pm

She followed him as he guided her towards the entrance, listening with attention at his kind words. "For the opening, I was thinking about the 29 of this month... All is ready for my future customers, and I hope that all will be at their taste."

She blushed intensely at his baisemain. He wasn't only charming. He was a true gentleman ! Smiling softly, she looked at him kindly. "Thanks you for your caring Mr. Smith. I'll be careful on my way back." She started to walk, then turned to look at him, a cheerful smile on her lips. "Oh, and it's Miss Greystoke, Mr. Smith." She waved at this charming cop, and continued her walk toward her home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}   

Back to top Go down

The Charming Cop {Tag Cole}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1