Connor Kent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Connor Kent   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Full Name: Connor Kent

Alias(es): Connor, Kon

Skills: Pretty good with numbers despite his less then ideal education. And bedroom skills

Personality: When on the job, Connor is flirtatious and confident. He is very sensual in his speaking towards clients and doesn't hesitate to ask what they want of him, giving off an aura of being capable of performing above standards. However, outside of work Connor is not quite like that. He looses a good amount of his confidence and becomes insecure when speaking with others, in an element he isn't used to for he doesn't know what people want form him know does he know how to engage. In short, he's socially awkward. Except with his fellow prostitutes, he's able to be more comfortable around them, enough so to show his humorous side as well as be sarcastic around. He's quite protective of his fellow whores, knowing that their line of work is by no means safe. Sometimes he questions his self worth, not having the highest of self esteems, because he has a poor education and little social experiences. One day he's not going to be able continue his work, and he fears what will become of him when that day comes.

History: Connor was born in the brothel, his mother one of the high class prostitutes who became pregnant from one of the well paying clients. Which one, well that was anyone's guess. But she kept the boy, feeling attached to the life she had carried inside her and convinced the owner to let the baby stick around. The whole brothel raised him, taking turns during his infancy so that she could still keep working, and as he got older had him work around the place. He swept floors, cleaned rooms, did dishes, even took the hats and coats of the gentlemen who came into the joint.

From a very early age, he knew what was going on within the walls of his home. And from being raised in such a society never questioned it. His mother however, did have sad looks upon her face now and then when she looked at him and sometimes would wonder out loud if she was doing right by keeping him. He was 'home' schooled,  the owners teacher the boy how to read and write as well as basic math so that he could help out with paperwork.

When he got older, he began to realize that the rest of the world didn't look kindly upon people like his mother, including the clients themselves. He witnessed first hand many times how violent some of the clients got, see the women who had been so caring towards him have bruises, his own mother battered a few times as he grew up. And it hurt to see it. When he came to realizing this, he often asked his mother why she stayed, and she would look at him with a broken sad gaze and say it was because she had no where else to go. Something, he would later come to associate with himself when he neared adulthood.

His mother died when he was fifteen, from lung cancer from all the cigarettes she smoked, and thus made him an orphan. By all means the brothel could have kicked him out, but he was a hard worker with the jobs assigned to him, and muscles developed from manual labor, that the owner allowed him to stay. At sixteen, he was 'promoted' to being one of the bedroom workers when a valuable associate of the owner came in and took a liking to what she saw of him. Since then, he became a prostitute just like the women who he grew up around, catering to the carnal needs of wealthy women -the wives and daughters of politicians and mobsters and the aging widows- and men who happen to take that kind of fancy.

Extra: He never kisses a client unless they ask for/demand/initiate them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 am

>///< Tempting me with that picture!!! Annie and Milo likey! 8D (Although Milo won't admit it. *evil giggle*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 am

Heeheee, it's my (his) job to tempt Wink (now now Milo, one should be a bit more honest with themselves.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 am

Wonderful tempting picture! 8D (Heheh, I so want a thread for these two <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 am

Thank you~ (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 am

Your welcome!! Would you like to start the thread or should I? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

Hmmm... let's have you start. So I know how to send Connor in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am

Okey! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 am

Dayuuum looking good there Connor 8D I LOVE that you're using him xD -SQUEELS-

Loki can admit that he's hot, OPENLY, since he lacks shame and is into pretty much anyone he think is hot and pretty, gender never matterd to him XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 am

lol thanks X3 Glad I'm using him too lkckjakj

Is that riiiiight? Well feel free to openly call him hot, Connor won't mind Wink He also won't mind if the other wants to buy a little of his time (he won't be put off by Loki's age as he started doing this when he was around that young)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 pm

(I can't stop staring at that pic!!! -still drooling-)

and oh he won't? Goodie >8D so he wouldn't midn if Loki even flirted with him now and then? ;D and oh, sicne Loki is a good friend of Jasmine and usually hangs around their 'work-place' when he's bored, maybe they know each other well too? xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 pm

*drools* he´s so yummy *.* ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:55 pm

@Loki
Nope won't mind at all. He'll flirt right back. And sure, I'm sure they'd know each other well enough because of their connection to Jasmine. After all, Connor's known her sense she first came to the brothel.

@Akhesa
He is, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 am

My poor Akhesa will probably blush all the time if they would ever meet xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 am

Oh easily embarrassed type or shy type? Well he'd have fun flirting around for those reactions. If they met while he was on the job anyways. Outside, he'd probably just be a bit awkward lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 am

Both types since she has absolutely no experience with men xD Yes awkwardness rules *^* ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 am

How adorable~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:44 am

*lets Akhesa bow* thank you very much ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:26 am

*spazzes over picture* Ugh, Conner, I love you... just saying...

Korso and Aladdin won't care X'D But Korso will tease Milo the moment he knoooooows about his time with Connneeeeeer! 8D

Ariel... oh gosh, if she ever met him... she would be blushing and nervous... I just know it... X'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 am

@ Korso
lol everyone loves Connor

Yeah I'd imagine Korso wasn't the kind og guy who's into other guys, and Aladdin wouldn't have to worry about his sister with Connor is around since their both prostitutes.

And lol, Ariel is also the inexperienced shy type hmmm? Sounds like she and Akhesa would need to get together to blush and giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Sounds like there will be a future blush & giggle club ^o^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 pm

@Korso
Milo's so going to kill Loki (the little birdie who told Korso) <-< xD *facepalm* The constant teasing is going to be the death of Milo >,<

Zak's so grateful to Connor xD "Distract Milo so I can see Jasmine!" 8D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

@Milo
HEY! He hasn't said anything! ....yet xDDDD -shot-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:13 pm

@Conner, I have a love for the Supers X'D (DC for the win!lol) and haha, yes X'D When it comes to hot guys flirting with her X'D But if they met outside of the Brothel (which I know is unlikely seeing as he lives there and from what I understood never really leaves ouo) She would love to be his friend and everything X3 She'd find it sweet that he's sociably awkward. Pfft, she would be like "So, you're like an actor? *-* Putting on a show for others while you're at work! That's so brave and amazing! I envy that kind of talent! Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 pm

@Akhesa
Indeed

@Milo,
now now I'm sure we can avoid killing Loki. lol And I bet zak's greatful. Lucky him didn't even need to ask. Connor was more than willing to distract Milo Wink

@Loki
LOL

@Korso
Awww that so cute. Connor does leave sometimes, so there are chances of them meeting. LOL I can just picture the awkwardness of that conversation. "N-not... exactly..." *looks to the side and rub back of neck* "My performances are in the bedroom...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connor Kent   

Back to top Go down

Connor Kent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next