Share | 

The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:58 am

(OOC: oooh he doesn't? >8D -shot-)

Loki just kept his trademark smile intact, even if it looked slightly more evil than usual at that moment, and slide down from the counter. Strange as it was, he knew Milo liked him to some extent.
He gave him a look that said something along line of calling him 'boring' or 'kill-joy', but again didn't really care much or listened to his warnings. Instead he grabbed one of the bottles and inspected it with interest. "You think she'd spike these with the same thing she tricked me into drinking?" he mused, holding back another shudder of that incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:10 am

(OOC: Oh dear...Loki's going to be the little bird who spilled the news xD)

Milo grimaced slightly as the younger male kept his trademark smile upon his face, not even faltering. it spooked Milo a bit, even though he was already used to Loki. He smirked a bit when Loki gave him one of those looks that meant that he was either being called a kill joy or boring. Like he cared really. If the other male wanted to survive, then he should definitely listen to his warnings.

"I wouldn't put it past her," Milo responded with a slight shrug of his shoulder as he glanced at the bottle. Milo couldn't help but snicker at the memories of Loki meeting Annie for the first time and pissing her off. It had been delightful to see the young Loki bolt to the restrooms, and to find out that the male was going to be bed-ridden for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 am

(OOC: pfft<33 only if you'd be ok with that ofc xD )

"I know exactly what you're thinking about now, so stop remembering that incident immediately," Loki demand the moment he heard Milo snicker, glancing up at the bottle with a childish glare, that again quickly vanished after a couple of seconds. "Don't hurt my pride any further thank you," he said flatly, as if not really caring. Which he realised after a second or two, right i don't have any pride! and went back to inspecting the alcohol and planning on who to use it on first.

"So Thatch," he said casually after a moment, without bothering to look up this time. "How's Jas and Connor been treating you?"
One could simply hear the amusement and delight in his innocent looking smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 am

(OOC: Oh, most definitely! <3)

"Heh, but that was such a hilarious incident! I can't help but remember it." Milo snickered, watching in amusement as Loki gave the bottle a childish glare. What pride was the young male even talking about? Milo thought this to himself as he glanced away from Loki for a minute or two. He then froze at the mention of the two prostitutes that had caught his attention at the Gomorrah. Milo new what Loki was doing and he wasn't liking it one bit. So Milo kept his gaze among the crowd away from Loki, not wanting to give the young male the reaction that he'd want.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Loki." Milo responded in a nonchalant tone, trying to will away his dim blush at the remembrance of the two prostitutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 am

(OOC: you're torturing the poor guy too much <3 xD)

Aw how cute, he's avoiding eyecontact, Loki noted happily, seeing the small blush that he certain Milo tried to will away. This guy was just to easy to torture, even Loki wan't trying to. It almsot felt like Milo was begging to be teased.
"You should consider yourself lucky ya know," he went on, moving to stand beside him the taller of two and poking his cheek. "Both of them are good looking, and they're partially letting you have a free taste!" He was pouting a little again. "This is why I keep nagging about your non existent. You'll get rid with a lot of tension if you'd simply let loose~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

(OOC: It's a hobby! 8D)

Milo side glanced at Loki as he moved to stand beside him, slapping away the younger male's hand away when he poked Milo's cheek. He quirked an eyebrow at the other male telling him to consider himself lucky. "It's my business if I want to screw around, not yours Loki." Milo murmured in an irritated tone, as he looked away from the trickster. His eyebrow twitched the male saying that Milo would loose a lot of tension if he'd let loose. "Having sex with someone isn't going to release tension...besides I'm used to tension." he huffed lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

(OOC: <3333 xD)

Loki just gave him a look at that and raised an eyebrow. "How would you know," he purred after a moment of him just staring knowingly at Milo, his smirk turning more mischievous if possible. He leaned in close again towards the other, but thanks to his short height only managed to reach his shoulder this time. However, that didn't seem like a problem when he instead placed his hands on hos shoulders, and guiding him to sit back down. "And what kind of tension are you talking about here~,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Milo froze slightly, mentally cursing himself for leading himself right into the young boy's trap. "Just back off Loki." Milo gritted through his teeth, avoiding the question in embarrassment. He wouldn't now really, he had just made a simple assumption. Especially since Milo was still a virgin.

Milo tensed a bit as Loki leaned in close to him, placing his hands on Milo's shoulders and guiding him back into his seat. He sighed out in aggravation, giving Loki an annoyed look. "What do you think? Obviously it's mostly sexual tension. Although this damn alliance is an aggravating problem." Milo bluntly responded, tilting his head at Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Look at how adorkable he is, falling right into my trap again, Loki thought with delight, resting his elbow on Milo's shoulder and learning almost all of his weight on him, which wasn't much. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks. But Loki held himself back, incase Milo would return the action and Loki did not handle his cheeks being pinched that well. Hurts like hell.

Loki chuckled at Milo's response, letting his hands travel down his arm in a sensuell manner and very slowly. "You just openly admitted that you're suffering from senxual tension," he pointed out, pushing him roughly off the chair and towards the door. "This was more serious than I thought," he said with a look of pity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Milo narrowed his eyes at Loki, giving him a cautious gaze. He definitely didn't want to know what went through the younger male's mind. At all. He immediately blushed as he felt Loki's hands graze down his arms in a slow, sensual manner. Milo cursed under his breath at the fact that he had openly admitted of his sexual tension. He shook his arm of Loki's hands quickly, shooting him an irritated glare. "Hands off, Loki!" Milo scowled darkly, before blinking in surprise as the male pushed him out of his chair towards the door. "Huh? Nothing is serious about it! It's just damn tension, Loki!" Milo interjected quickly. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance as seeing the look of pity upon Loki's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Ah, there's that cute little blush again, Loki mentally cheered himself on, honestly unable to keep his content smile back this time. He was just too damn good at this sometimes.
He laughed as Milo shouted at him and held up his hands in mock surrendering, lowering them again to his side with that smug and knowing smirk of his back in place.
He heaved out another sigh. "Milo," he said, suddenly sounding serious. "You need to get laid. BADLY." He saked his head as he thougth about the waste if Milo still kept refusing Connor's and Jasmine's advances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Milo quickly whipped around to face Loki, crossing his arms over his chest. He raised an eyebrow as Loki held his hands up, then narrowed them at seeing his regular smug smirk. This kid was really something. Milo rolled his eyes at the seriousness tone of the younger male as he told him that Milo needed to get laid. Even putting emphasis on the word, 'badly'. "No, I don't. And knock of the serious tone. It doesn't fit you at all." Milo scoffed, shaking his head a bit. When he wanted to finally get laid, as Loki put it, was his business only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Loki mimicked him, crossing his arms as well in a mocking manner. He almost rolled his eyes at Milo's comment. "Yeah, i'm sounding to much out of character when I do that huh?" he grinned happily. Most people just felt worried for their safety and/or sanity whenever he used that tone, much like he felt whenever Annie was smiling that sweetly to him.... Ugh, it was getting hard holding back those shudders.
"I almost thought you were asexual the first time we met, but that's obviously not the case," he went on, completely ignoring what Milo just said. "I mean, any sane person with sexual urges would kill to be in your position," he mused. "Jasmine is a natural beauty, with those curves and soft hair. I wouldn't mind running my hands through that. And Connor...." Loki grinned a little dreamily. "Those abs... mmm."
He gave Milo a serious look again. "It'll either be you who mans up and takes the first step or them who'll end up jumping you first."
Hs smirk turned back, full with malice this time. "Don't worry, it won't be considerd rape since you'll enjoy it~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Milo stared blankly at the younger male, clearly not enthused Loki mocking him. "Don't mock me, Loki. And yes you do." Milo stated the first part sternly with a light scowl at the end. He sighed heavily as the male ignored what Milo had said earlier, his eyebrow slightly twitched at being thought of as asexual by the trickster.

Milo chewed his lip as Loki described both Jasmine and Connor's physical traits. Clearly, Milo was attracted to both of them. But he still wasn't even sure to why they were even advancing after him. Milo's physical appearance wouldn't even compare to theirs. And he knew they weren't after him due to his mafia status. Milo would've found out quickly if he knew that they were trying to pull something over him.

He blinked in surprise, giving Loki a shocked expression at his comment of Milo either being the man or being jumped by one the two prostitutes. "Now I think that's a bit extreme...why would they even try to jump me in the first place?" Milo interjected, furrowing his eyebrows. He wrinkled his nose slightly at the younger male telling him that he needed to man up. Then blushed instantly again at the younger male's choice of words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:18 am

Now Loki had to resist the urge to facepalm, or punch Milo in the face. It was so damn obvious the guy was attracted to both the attractive prostitutes, his reaction to whenever loki brought them up was more than just obvious. And even if Jas and Connor only where after milo due his mafia statut, so what? He had the biggest chance here to get screwed but two people with lots of experience, maybe even for FREE. He should feel flattered.
"Because they're human beings and can get sexually frustrated too," Loki said matter of factly, almost rolling his eyes.
He once again mentally cheered himself on when he made Milo blush once more, reminding himself to take a picture next time he'd get him all flustrated.
"Since you're in such denial here, you wouldn't mind if I went ahead and had a taste right?" he grinned wickedly, not exactly lying just to get Milo's attention. Age difference? Too young? Same gender? Puh-lease, like that ever mattered to Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:55 pm

(OOC: o^o You stop cheering yourself! xDDD No pictures!!! xD)

Milo scoffed a bit at this answer, rolling his eyes at such an answer. "They have other customers if they're that sexually frustrated," Milo grumbled lightly in a stubborn tone, glancing away. Although the idea seemed to be distasteful to him, as he thought of the two with others. Sometimes he had to remind himself of their occupation. Perhaps that was the reason for him avoiding their advances. He wasn't sure if they were just doing their job or not.

He quickly looked back at Loki, raising an eyebrow at his comment and wicked grin. "No, I wouldn't mind..."Milo responded, his eyes flitted away with a flash of unsureness appearing his gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm

(OOC: He's gonna send them to Connor and Jas xD -shot-)

"But the it's you they're frustrated over," Loki pointed out with a sigh, giving him another look mix between disappointment and pity. "Be a man and take responsibility~" he sang while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
He patted Milo's shoulder in a surprsingly friendly and comforting manner. He hadn't missed the uncertainty in his eyes or voice for that matter. Maybe Loki was being to cruel... Well if he was, not his fault Milo just couldn't grow a pair.

(OOC: Just so you know.... I'm fearing for Loki's life now, I just read Annie's topic with Cale x'D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:47 pm

(OOC: >///< Nuuu!! Don't!!)

Milo laughed a bit at Loki's statement at this, shaking his head. "I can understand if I was like my sister. But I'm not." he remarked, shrugging his shoulders before frowning at seeing the disappointment in Loki's look. Milo rolled his eyes at Loki, scoffing slightly in annoyance. "Take responsibility for what? Getting laid by those two?" Where did this guy get these ideas from? It was complete utter craziness swarming around in that male's mind.

He quickly cocked an eyebrow at Loki, a bit surprised by him patting his shoulder so suddenly. Now what the hell was the other male even thinking about?

(OOC: Oh my god to the VIP room thread with connor >///< And hahahaha! Be afraid Loki!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 pm

(OOC: MUAHAHAHAHA >8D )

"Your sister, old man, uncle, great great grandma whatever. This is about YOU," Loki rolled his eyes this time, grabbing hold of his little bag he had filled with liquor before. Well, Annie hasn't showed up yet, so he still had his chance to bail before she returned. And he still hasn't given up on Milo here, sooner or later something would happen anyway. He was hoping it'd be with Connor actually, then Milo would be less confused about his sexual orientation.
"It's about time you grew up bro," he grinned, now standing right infront of him only inches away. He simply stared at Milo for a few seconds, until there was some evil glint in his eyes. Suddenly he stood on his toes and gave Milo a quick peek on the cheek. "That's for good luck~" he whispered before dashing off, laughing in that wicked way only he could.

(OOC: He'll take revenge on them ALL!!!!!! x'D somehow... and gosh i'm blushing while reading the topic in the VIP room, and squeeling o///o And up to you if you want to end this here, i'm sorta brain dead x'D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2