The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm

"I know~" Jason smiled smugly Milo, well aware of the point he had pointed out himself, and drove off before Milo had even shut the door completely.
He cast the other male a look, keeping his smug expression on and chuckled to himself. If he didn't dislike the other guy so much, he would've found him cute. It really wasn't that weird for people to have a hard time believing the geek worked on the wrong side of the law and killed people without blinking.
Everyone in attica City should be well aware of how deceiving looks could be.

Jason put on the radio, humming along softly on some random song that started to play. "What ever gave me away," he mocked at Milo's comment, moving one hand and flicking him on the forehead not so gently.
He went quiet again for moment, ignoring his company and just focused on driving for a couple of minutes. "I used to be friends with one of the brats older brothers," he suddenly said then, all nonchalant and not bothering to look at Milo, until he gave him a knowing smirk. "You're curiosity is so obvious it's almost cute."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Milo shot the male a look after having to struggle with closing the door completely due to Jason driving off so fast. "Stop looking so smug, your face is going to get stuck like that one day." he grumbled, rolling his eyes as he looked away from the male to look out at the city through the window. He started to relax a bit as the other male had put on the radio, a bit amused by hearing Jason hum to it a bit glancing back over at him. Suddenly a hand appeared in his line of vision before feeling the other male flick him hard on the forehead. "Smug dog." Milo scowled in annoyance as he rubbed at his forehead

A silence fell between the two, which Milo didn't really mind since they didn't like each other much. So why even try to have a normal conversation between each other. The minutes seemed to be passing by so slowly for Milo, until he perked up at the other male mentioned about himself being friends with Loki's older brothers. Well ex-friend that is. Milo sighed softly in annoyance as he shot a glare at Jason, shrugging his shoulders. His comment would've had made him blush, but his curiosity was a bit too overpowering his embarrassment. "Just continue already." Milo huffed slightly as he glanced away from the male, not caring that the other male thought his curiosity was almost cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm

[OOC: Milo will always be adorable >3< especially when you RP as him<3]

Jason chuckled amused again at his reaction. Was he really 24? He looked way younger when acting like that, he thought casually to himself. Guess his curiosity was covering his embarrassment for now. That's almost a little disappointing.
"I thought you hated when the dog barked," he couldn't help but mock, smirking to himself before shrugging offhandedly continuing anyway. It's not like he'd be revealing some big secret or something... Well, that'd depend if you'd ask him or Loki of course.

"I really don't get why you're so damn curious about this," he muttered boredly. "There's not much to say really, I and his second older brother just used to hang around. Back then I didn't exactly have a home so it wasn't uncommon for me to pop up at their house in the middle of the night and such," he said all this with a blank expression, not really caring much about his life before or how things used to be. Jason had never had a problem moving on or leaving something behind.
"Even back then the brat was a little shit, annoying the hell out of everyone. Though of course his brothers weren't exactly much better. Or his mom, she sure was a character."
This time there appeard to be some sort of fondness in hi voice as he mentioned the other family members, but it quickly got replaced with a thoughtful look. "Well I quickly lose contact with them the moment his dad stepped into the picture, and introduced me to the life I'm enjoying and living today~" he finished brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:15 pm

[OOC: >///< Thank you!!! Gosh, I'm loving these two react with each other <3]

Milo widened his eyes before glancing away from the male, a light blush adorning his cheeks from embarrassment. "Not unless I want the dog to bark." he muttered in a light huff. Most of the time, Milo wasn't fond of the things that came out of the other male's mouth, but this was about Loki's connection to him. And he was a bit worried to why Jason told him that he should put trust in someone that cared.

"You're the one who got my curiosity piqued up about not trusting the kid. Especially since the kid works for my boss." Milo stated, rolling his eyes at the male's bored tone. And the kid was the adopted brother of Jessica who was currently dating Korso. So there was that. Milo listened to Jason , not flinching at all with hearing about his past life. He was used to stories like that in Attica city and the mafia. He just didn't know how it was and felt due to his decent life as a cop's son, with a roof over his head and food on the table everyday. Milo couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of Loki coming from a family that were similar to him alot. Now he knew who to blame for the kid's behavior. He quirked an eyebrow when he glanced over at the male, just in time to see his thoughtful look. The fondness in his voice as Jason talked about the family surprised Milo as well. Then he furrowed his eyebrows at learning that Loki's dad had introduced Jason to this life. "Loki's father got you in this line of business?" Milo asked out in a surprised tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:30 pm

[OOC: saaaame 8D they hate each other, yet still they manage to have conversations without spilling blood! ...sorta? x'D]

The car had stopped, due to the red light glowing brightly through the rain.

Jason gave Milo a look and quirked his eyebrow in what looked like surprise. "Oh, you don't know..?" he asked, a little taken aback.
He looked forward again with another thoughtful look, slowly staring to smirk to himself again. "I see, well his old man did hit the bucket not to long after I joined the gang, and that was way before you got into the picture as well, so no wonder why you never met him" he went on casually, not giving a damn if he was making sense or not, since he was mostly just thinking out loud now.

The car drove off again the second the light turned green.

"Though I guess I can understand why the little shit never mentions his old man, seeing as he's working with your traitors and wannabes group," he continued after a short silence, eyes on the road this time and still smirking smugly to himself.
Suddenly he turned the car and stopped, turning of the engine. They had reached the more abandoned part of the city, and was currently standing outside an old and half teared down apartment building.
"To answer your question correctly, Loki's dad was the one who brought me to Whitemore," he said flatly while digging after his cigarettes in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:45 am

{OOC: Heheheheh xD}
Milo rolled his eyes at the look of surprise that Jason gave him. "Can we just establish that I really don't know neither you or Loki?" he huffed in annoyance. Although he put his trust more into Loki's hand than Jason's. Not really going to trust the male who kept on calling Korso and him traitors for leaving Preston. He knew Jason wouldn't hesitate on orders given out by Preston, probably actually feeling gleeful if Korso and Milo was his targets.

He bit the bottom of his lip, cursing a bit at the pain. Milo had forgotten about the earlier with him earning him a slight busted bottom lip due to Jason's kicking and sending him to the ground. He'd smacked his lips against ground. The wound had now been disturbed and started to ache immediately just to piss of it's victim. Even though it hurt, Milo listened to the other male as mention again about Loki's old man. Quickly giving him a look at hearing that Loki's father was connected to Whitemore. Did Loki used to work for Preston before Jessica had found him and adopted him? And this still went unnoticed by Korso or those facts were just hidden from him.

Milo quickly glanced out the door, noticing that Jason had driven them to the abandoned part of the city. Well this slightly unsettled him. Why the hell did the male bring him here? Brown eyes quickly flitted over to Jason, appearing questioning to the other male. "Hn. So what are you trying to say? That Loki is not to be trusted to due his father being connected to Whitemore? If so, then that doesn't really budge my trust in the kid at all." After all Milo had gone from cop, to one mafia mob to another mafia mob, and they all still trusted him. He glanced back out the window, inspecting the half teared down apartment building, before adding, "Look at me for example. I'm known for leaving my father for Preston's gang then Preston for Korso's mob. And yet they still trust me because I haven't spilled any of their secrets to anyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am

Jason gave him another look. "Distrusting the kid because of his old man? Uh no, that's not what I'm saying," he clarified as he found his lighter. Suspecting someone in this business was never a bad thing, but it wasn't worth distrusting someone who ahd been in another gang before. Lie Milo ehre just pointed out, he had changed sides more than once and was still considers trustworthy among his own.
"You were just curious about how I and the brat know each other, so there ya have it," he said offhandedly, taking a dragg from his cigarette. "Not my problem if you decide to pust trust in him or not," he added with another bored look as he opened his door and got out. If Milo really was so damn concerned over what Jason mentioned before, then we'll just have to figure that out on his own.
"Anyway this is my stop!" he said brightly the moment he stood outside, slamming the door shut and waving to Milo through the window, apparently leaving the stolen car for Milo to do whatever the hell he wanted with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   

Back to top Go down

Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2