HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 am

Milo leaned against the front entrance of the abandoned warehouse, smoking a cigarette. Brown eyes watched as two of Korso's members struggled with dumping the newest addition to the harbor. "Still employing useless idiots again, Korso." Milo muttered to himself, shaking his head in disappointment. He wished that the man, now being dumped in the harbor, had just took the damn deal that Milo had provided him. But no. The jackass just had to refuse. Which didn't stop Milo from shooting the male point blank in the head due to it being Milo's mission of either getting rid of the nuisance or attaining him for Korso's gang. The man's refusal of the deal had caused more trouble for the consigliere and wasted his time from the Moriarti library. All he wanted to do right now was just get back to the den, get settled in one of the chairs, and read. His reading needed to be caught up on after the events of the raid and funeral.

He flicked the finished cigarette to the ground, crushing it with his foot before entering the warehouse due to the weather seemed like it was going to change into rain any minute now. He'd just wait inside while they finished. No harm in that right? He didn't think so anyway. After all, they were the lowers of the mob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 am

Barely a minute after Milo had entered the warehouse, two gunshots were heard outside, shortly followed by the sound of something, or someone hitting the water.
"I'm surprised to see you without a book in those scrawny hands of yours," a dark, amused voice spoke up from further inside the warehouse. The shape of a man was sitting in one of the windows, lazily dangling one of his leg over the sill as he watched the other man by the door. The upper part of his body was concealed from view due to than dark shadows of the warehouse, but the heavy and large weapon resting on his back was still easy to make out.
"So," the man spoke up again. "What's that traitor up to these days anyway?~" It was easy to tell by the tone of his voice, that he didn't really give any shit about Korso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:13 am

Milo immediately swiveled around at the sounds of the two gunshot sounds and the sound of something hitting the water, quickly pulling his pistol out in quick action. He instantly froze at the sound of a dark, familiar voice that he had willed himself to forget a long time ago. But it seemed that he still just couldn't get rid of that damn familiar voice. He gritted his teeth tightly as he glanced to the direction of the voice, frowning deeply at the sight of the man sitting in one of the warehouse windows. "Hn. Like you're surprised." Milo caught notice of the heavy, large weapon that the male adorned on his back. Well it still looked like he still had a love for big guns.

Milo rolled his eyes at the male's question about Korso, knowing full well that the male had been directing his question at the male's boss. "Like you give a shit, Jason."Milo scowled darkly, gripping his pistol a bit too tightly. He didn't even attempt to call him by his alias, which Milo cared nothing for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:37 am

Another dark chuckle echoed inside the warehouse after Milo spoke, and Jason jumped down from his seat. The moment he landed on the floor, he let out a tired yawn, stretched his arms a little and calmly made his way to his 'ex-colleague', stepping into the small light that had managed to squeeze inside the empty place. "Aw how cute, still thinking pointing a gun at me would do any good," he cooed, as if talking to a child. He didn't seem that threatened or worried with the gun pointed straight at him, even though Jason was well aware with how handy the other male was with it.
He also appreciated that Milo didn't call him by his alias, like some annoying idiots still did. Seriously, he had forgotten to take his red helmet off a couple of times while on the job, and it turned into his most common nickname. Jason wasn't such a god damn hard name to remember. Well, it was amusing though in a way, how he could scare the shit out off some with it on and while not really doing anything. He had been on his most crazy and brutal sprees with the helmet on after all.

He gave a bored shrug as he reach the other male, standing inches away from the gun aimed at him. "Yeah you're right, I don't give a shit," he said offhandedly, placing one finger on the gun, slowly, tauntingly, pushing it to the side. "Unless I've been given the order to care that that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 am

Milo watched his ex-coworker jumped out of the window and onto the ground, rolling his eyes slightly at the male's yawn. He stood his ground, not intimidated by the male's presence although he kept his gaze on the male's right shoulder, not his face. There was a reason for that, a reason that Milo was ashamed of and disliked extremely. Milo just focused his gaze on the shoulder and the male's voice. He gritted his teeth tighter and tighter as the male made his ways toward him. "You know how good my aim is, Jason. Don't freaking test my patience," Milo muttered harshly at the other male, who came to a stop, inches away from Milo's gun. It felt like time stopped for Milo, as the other male had pushed Milo's gun to the side with one finger, due to Milo allowing this. Although he still kept a tight grip on the gun that he was slowly lowered the gun.

Milo smirked at the male's comment, his eyes glimmered with amusement. "Always doing something just because of an order. Such a controlled dog." Milo snickered in amusement, making the mistake of lifting his gaze to meet the other's gaze. He then swallowed lightly before glancing away quickly, mentally cursing himself for looking up at the male's face. Damn bastard, just couldn't have had worn your helmet before coming here, Milo thought to himself darkly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 am

Jason's smirk didn't falter an inch at Milo's dog comment, but had it been anyone else saying the same thing to his face, their head would've been blown off before they even finished speaking. Instead, he let out a small laugh that sounded almost found of the other male.
"Your insults aren't that much better either I see," he chuckled, leaning slightly closer to Milo as their gazes locked onto one another. Apparently, Milo's taste hasn't changed much either, Jason thought amused to himself when Milo swallowed and quickly averted his eyes. So damn easy to read.... almost sad, but still just as funny like back then, when most of them still worked under the same guy. Jason had figured out without help that Milo was attracted to him, thank god for them both he couldn't stand his personality though, seeing as Jason neither was to found of the bookworm.
Still, that didn't make it any less fun to mess with the guy.

"Missing my infamous helmet, huh," he commented casually, smirking knowingly down at the other. He allowed one hand to reach up towards Milo's face and grabbed his chin, gently at first when he made Milo look back at him, and then just as suddenly wrapped his hand roughly around the lower part of his face, hard enough to surely leave bruises afterwards.
"You've had your chances to get rid of me, so I can't help but wonder why you didn't," he chuckled darkly in his ear, tugging his hold on him before harshly pushing him away and letting go. "You're not exactly of the stupid type."

[OOC: If this isn't ok, or I need to edit some part tell me xDDD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm

"I see that you haven't changed at all," he snickered solemnly, a tad bit hoping that the male had toned down a bit on his personality, but it was still the same. That sadistic, cold, dark personality of his. Milo gritted his teeth tighter at the male's comment, scoffing a bit at it in irritation. This man really grated his nerves to the edge, already giving him a slight headache. He could definitely feel the other male amused gaze on him, knowing why Milo had looked away. It was uncomfortable to have the other man know of his attraction for him. Sure, male was attractive, he couldn't deny that. But what soured his attraction for his co-worker was his personality. It was the one thing that cause Milo to think clearly around the other male.

"Oh how did you ever know?" Milo muttered bitterly in a sarcastic tone. He kept his gaze away from the male. seething a bit at the next comment. For a small second, he wondered if the male didn't have his helmet on due to knowing that he'd run into Milo. It seemed possible since the male knew of his attraction and wanted to make fun of Milo for the foolish attraction. Tension spread throughout his body as the male reached out and grabbed his chin gently to bring Milo's gaze back onto Jason. It felt strange and a tad frightening like he knew something wasn't right with this. And he was right, when the other male gripped the lower part of his face in a roughly and tightly.

Out of reflex, Milo's hand quickly whipped out at the male's cheek, his gun coming in contact with the cheek in an almost swipe manner. He flinched slightly at knowing that he'd hit the other, although a sly smirked crept up his lips. Even though it hurt, Milo still kept a hold of the smirk, especially at seeing a slight cut bleed from the impact of the gun. Well that had felt good even though it had been unintentional. Milo brought his hand up, wincing a bit as he touched the lower part of his face. Well that was going to bruise soon. He scowled darkly, shooting the male a cold glare. "I would love to get rid of you. But Im' not stupid and careless to cause a damn mafia war in this city just cause I shot Preston's deadly dog dead in the head." he sneered, narrowing his eyes at the male.

[Actually thrilled me! *w* So it was totally okay! Now I must ask same question! D8]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:31 pm

[Oh phew! Good x'D and don't worry this is totally fine ;D]

Jason blinked, as if at first not even feeling the hit until he felt the thin trail of blood run down his cheek. He moved a hand up to his face and felt along the small cut, but just like before with Milo's attitude and rude comments, he didn't appear that bothered or angered by it.
At his reply, Jason merly smirked down at him, titling his head slightly to the side as he let his arm fall back down to his side. "You're really like throwing around that word alot," he mused, as if not having payed attention to the rest of what Milo just said. "Dog," he repeated once, before slowly walking around the other male.
The moment he had stopped again, now standing right behind him instead, he suddenly sent a kick to Milo's back, sending him down to the cold floor. Before he would've had a chance to stand up, he pressed his foot onto his back, keeping him there for the moment.
"So you think I'm that important huh? Aww so you really do think highly of me, how cute," he chuckled, referring to what Milo had said when risking causing a mafia if he were to take Jason out of the picture. He removed his foot and easily jumped over him, moving towards the door. "I suppose you have a point... Like you usually have~"

[OOC: uh sorry for lame post.... really tired x'D and again, tell me if you're not ok with this<333 x'D]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 am

[OOC: And I like this post!!! <3 Very okay with this! <3]
Milo watched as the male didn't even seemed fazed by the blood run down his cheek, causing him to feel a bit cautious around the male. But he didn't show any fear on his face, as he watched the male with a blank expression. Before his lips quirked into a sneer at the male and remarking, "Because it suits you so much." in a mused tone. He stiffened a bit as the male slowly walked around him, but before he could relax as the male was out of his front view, he felt a sharp pain in his side as Jason kicked his back.

Sending him to the cold floor, hissing out in pain as his bruising jawline hit the floor causing him to bust his lip slightly. He cursed under his breath as he felt blood run down his lip and tried to sit up, but to his annoyance the other male pressed his foot onto his back to keep him there. He curled his hands up into fists, gripping them tightly as he listen to the male with a clenched jaw. Milo kept silent for a moment as the male removed his foot and heading towards the warehouse door, before hitting the ground with his fist. He sat up and turned around to glare over at the other male, wiping at the blood. Milo picked up his glasses that had toppled off during the fall, landing close by.

"Unfortunately Preston thinks you are and I rather not get on that old man's bad side again! So quit thinking that I'm flattering you, it's truly mindless of you." Milo remarked out loudly in an annoyed tone as he struggled up to a standing position. His cold gaze still staying on the other male, the urge to shoot the male was building up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:32 am

[OOC: Goodie x'D but still, tell me if I do somethig you're not ok with<3]

He laughed this time, in a cruel and patronizing way and leaned his back against the door. "Still so damn serious... You need you get rid of whatever that's crawled up your ass, geez," he chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest, completely relaxed. "And don't worry about getting on boss's bad side, you along with the whole Moriarti group got on his black list the day that wannabe decided to start his own little gang," he said casually. "A 'war' will break out whether I get killed by your or not, even with this truce we currently have, it won't stop inevitable."
As Jason said this, he didn't sound that concerned or worried about what could break at any moment, the tone he had when speaking was more a mix between excitement and aspiration.

A thoughtful look then crossed his face, as if suddenly recalling something and pushed himself off of the door. "Yeah right, I had been meaning to ask you," he started in a flat voice, making his way back to the other male. He placed a hand on his shoulder, for a moment looking a little sympathetic.
"How's the loss of your sister been treating you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Milo gripped his fists tightly, scowling in irritation at the male's comment. "I have a reason to be so damn serious. Especially around you." he retorted, rolling his eyes as he noticed that male seemed so relaxed. Was there anything that got this damn male riled up? Milo had always a bad time when it came to arguing with the male, always being frustrated that nothing really nudged Jason out of his zone. He grimaced slightly as Jason spoke about Preston and his black list. "Had a feeling that the man still held such a grudge." he muttered under his breath bitterly. "A war between the gangs will just make the job easier for Roarke." Milo grimaced slightly at the thought of the war between Korso and Preston's gangs.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he took notice of Jason's thoughtful look, watching him cautiously as he made his way back to Milo. He tensed up as the other male placed their hand on his shoulder, giving Jason a 'what the fuck look'. He paled immediately as the male mentioned the loss of his sister, asking how it was treating him with a sympathetic. Milo quickly shrugged the other male's hand of his shoulder and brushed past Jason towards the door. "Cut the sympathetic act, Jason. Like you would really care." Milo remarked in a cold tone, knowing that the male just wanted to mess with him. Jason probably knew that mention of his sister's death would hurt him, asking such a question intentionally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Jason did drop the act, with another cruel smirk and chuckle and held up his arms in mock defense when Milo shrugged of his hand. He had quite liked the look on the male's face as he played at the mere mention of his sister. Jason knew that was low, especially since the wound was still fresh, but he since neither of them liked each other that much to begin with, it wouldn't really be a surprise if he brought up sore and sensitive topics.
"Yeah, I really do care shit about anything... Even boss has started to bug me about that," he mused to himself, twirling around to stare at Milo's retreating back. His smirk turned more sinsister. "But your little friend cares right?" he went on, taking calm steps towards the other once more. "And that wannabe... and I'm sure daddy does too right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Milo could hear the other male taking calm steps towards him, feeling a bit unsettled by this. He kept his gaze forward, not even casting the other a glance behind the shoulder. He scowled darkly as it begun to pour down hard and fast outside of the warehouse, coming to a stop at the door. He really hoped that only one of the guys who had the keys was still on the docks dead, rather than in the water. If not, then he'd just have to head back to the Moriarti den on foot after the rain cleared, if he couldn't hot wire the car that is.

He tensed at the mention of his father,Korso, and Loki. He could understand his father and Korso, since he knew that Jason was already aware that his father was the commissioner. "Of course they care, they're humans unlike you." It was slightly unnerving that Jason knew of Loki, since Loki had confronted Milo about Aurora at the cemetery. Had Jason been there eavesdropping. It chilled Milo to think if Jason had been. "How the hell do you know about my little friend?" Milo asked out in a suspicious tone, glancing behind his shoulder at Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm

"Of course they care, they're humans unlike you."
Jason for some reason really found this particular line more amusing and laughable than the rest of what he's said so far. It wasn't even anything new for him to her, for almost longer than he could remember he's been called inhumane and other similar things, and back then most fo the stuff he's done was because he needed to survive. Now? Well... It was just silly hearing it, especially since most of the people accusing him of that where just as inhuman as he was. Jason just happen not to care about hiding the fact like the rest did.

Jason smirked as he noticed the way Milo seemed to tense at his words. "That little brat you mean?" he said offhandedly, reaching out an arm above Milo's head and placing his hand on the door, towering over him in an intimidating way. "Who doesn't know about that little shit, he's all over the damn place isn't he?" he hissed, having moved his face closer to Milo and locking their eyes with each others. His blue eyes were cold, hateful and full of malice as he stared into Milo's brown ones, somehow turning more menacing the closer he moved towards him slowly. "You really shouldn't trust someone just beacuse they care, little black sheep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Milo gripped his fists tightly as the other male called Loki a little brat. Not really liking that Jason was calling him that. It just didn't seem right to him. He stood his ground as the male towered over him, trying to intimidate him. Milo scowled darkly at this, wondering what the male was doing. Not too enthused with the male's actions. He then swallowed deeply as Jason hissed something about Loki being a little shit was all over the place, flinching as blue eyes locked with his. The coldness and malice really didn't settle with him. Confused him actually.

This male really was getting to close for comfort for him, but he wasn't going to back away. It'd just show fear. He scowled darkly at the damn nickname given to him when he had switch over from the police to the mafia. "Seriously, why must others bring back such an old nickname." Milo muttered under his breath, ignoring the male's remark about trusting others who cared, before glaring up at the male. "What's your deal with Loki? I know he's a pain in the ass, but it seems like to me that you have a hatred for him." Milo remarked, narrowing his eyes at Jason. The kid was just a trickster, he couldn't have pissed the male off that badly to earn hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 am

So neither of them where they found of their given nicknames, well Jason really didn't care much what he was called to be honest... He actually found it more funny than annoying, the more he thought about it.

He had half expected for Milo to draw back as he drew closer, but to his pleasant surprise he didn't. So he had to give the geek some credit for being way more stubborn than he looked, and not cowering in fear somewhere in the corner. He could almos respect people like him, if Jason had been the type to like people to some extent that is.

He quirked an eyebrow as Milo narrowed his eyes, not having really expected that kind of reaction or response on behalf of the little troublemaker. Maybe for Korso or even his dad... But over Loki of all people?
"I hate alot of people, just as alot of people hates the brat," he stated and straightened up, putting some space between them again but not much. "And even if I wouldn't mind tearing out that little shit's tounge, it's not I who has unfinished business with him. Why don't you ask him, if you're so curious?" he smirked mockingly down Milo. "See for yourself if he's still worth trusting~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 am

Milo took notice of the male's quirked eyebrow, it seemed that he was a bit taken back by Milo's reaction to Jason's comment about Loki. He tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows in slight confusion. Did Loki have some sort of history with this male? It looked to be true since Loki did seem to have a few stories with some people in Attica city. "You hating people is very obvious and not that hard to read. Although most might hate the kid, there are some others who see him more than some trickster." Milo claimed in a defensive tone, glaring defiantly up into the cold blue eyes of the male.

Unfinished business? Was Loki in trouble with someone? Milo hoped to hell that it wasn't Preston that the kid was in trouble with. Now that would be altogether serious for the whole Moriarti mob to be included in helping the kid. "How about you just blab it out already?" Milo snapped at the male, slightly relieved that he had put some distance between them by a little bit. He felt a bit unsettled at asking Loki such a question, fearing that he wouldn't like the answer much. Knowing Loki, he would either just lie or change the subject. Milo was beginning to get more and more aggravated with the male, more than before when they ran into each other today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Wow, he sure got defensive, Jason thought amused, tilting his head slightly to the side with a blank expression. Really wasn't expecting that. Huh. He should congratulate the brat on getting a new friend next time he visits.
He let out bored sigh when Milo snapped at him to just straight out tell him, removing his hand from the wall and lazily putting his hands inside his pockets. When he had stumbled across his men, that currently were tainting the water outside with their insides, he hadn't expected their little tlak to focus on the troublemaker. Well, it'd be fun if Jason just spit out and tell the geek here about the brat, but for now he couldn't do that. If Milo really wanted to know, he'd just had to find that out on his own.
"Can't, I'm a dog remember?" he smirked down at him. "Only bark or bite if orderd too~"
Most of the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:17 am

Milo gritted his teeth tightly, scowling in annoyance. "Oh, so now you finally come to terms of what you are?" he commented in a sarcastic, bitter tone. Although he wished the male didn't have to smirk down at him as he admitted what he was. It felt so freaking irritating, not liking the fact that the male could grate his nerves. While Milo couldn't do the same thing to the other male in the least. "Guess I'll just find out on my own. Since's you're being an ass about it still." he commented before taking a step back out into the rain. Then turned around on his heel towards where he last seen Korso's gang members, hoping to find the keys to the car. He din't like the fact that Jason knew something that he didn't know. Not even really sure if he was telling the truth or a lie either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:22 am

He laughed again at Milo's tone and indifference towards him. If only more people he ran into could be like that, hanging around wimps and crybabies was starting to get tiring and and way too annoying for him. He knew he got on Milo's nerves, and enjoyed every moment of it, especially now when he knew about something even the bookworm didn't. Even if it was over someone Jason really didn't care for much, it was good enough if it disturbed Milo.

He stood there and just smirked as the other walked out into the rain, hands still inside his pockets. "Well it was nice meeting you agan, geek~" he called as he leaned against the door frame, waving at the others back. "Hope you didn't need anything from those guys you were with, kinda sent them to have a bath~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:16 am

As Milo reached where he last seen the males, there was Milo's dead victim's body still laying on the docks near the water. He clenched his jaw tightly at Jason's comment about the two guys, knowing full well that Jason knew that one the males had the keys to the car. "Never nice to see you, dog." Milo grumbled darkly as he glared down at the body. After a moment of silence, Milo grumbled "Couldn't even do one job right before dying." before kicking at the body harshly, causing it to finally roll of the dock into the water.

He glanced over at the guard, scowling darkly as he remembered that the damn guys had locked the car just in case. Damn idiots. Like he would allow some petty thief to hijack the car. Milo sighed heavily, before shooting a glare at Jason. "Thanks for that, Jason." he scowled out sarcastically in a dark tone, aggravated that he was now heading back home on foot. He wasn't in the mood to listen to Korso about losing two men and having a car with a broken window due to Milo trying to get in the car to hot wire it. Milo shoved his hands into his pockets as he trudged through the rain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

After a what couldn't have been more than five minutes, a car drove up partially out of nowhere and blocked Milo's way. The driver's seat window went down, revealing the cocky and mocking smirk of Jason.
"Need a lift?" he simply asked, as if their conversation from just minutes ago never happend, and resting his elbow on the sill while patiently waiting for whatever reply the geek would throw at him.
The car he was currently driving, was obviously not his. Jason and always preferred motorcycles over most rides, even if he could drive and hotwire pretty much anything he came across. As long as it could go fast, he'd happily take the wheel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Just great, he was most likely going to get sick from walking in this damn weather. Now he really wished that he'd brought an umbrella like Ariel had urged him to do today. Stupid weather changes, he thought to himself as he tugged his jacket close to himself. Then Milo blinked in surprise at seeing the car show up out of nowhere, his surprise was replaced by annoyance as the car blocked his way. He quirked an eyebrow at seeing Jason being the driver and asking him that question. Was the male actually offering him a ride? Or was he just gonna be an ass like earlier with the sympathetic act.

"I would like a lift. But why the heck are you even asking?" Milo asked, eyeing the male with confusion and suspicion. He couldn't even trust the male when he had worked him while under Preston's supervision. So why should he now, especially if they were on opposite gangs now. For all he knew the male would just try to drive off when Milo tried to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Jason shrugged offhandedly, as if not really understanding Milo's suspicion over his offer. "Rude to act all suspicious and glaring at the guy who nicely offered you a ride instead of letting you walk aaaaall the way home in the rain, alone," he just said, grinning wickedly and opened the door to the passenger's seat.
Jason gave Milo a challenging smirk. "Don't you rather have me in sight, than blindly strolling around in the dark with me lurking in the shadows?" he pointed out flatly then, gesturing for him to either get in the car or stay out in the rain to get more drenched. If Jason wanted to kill the geek, he would've done so already. he as not the type to play around (too much) with his victims/targets, and always preferred to skip the talk and quickly be done with the job.
"And besides," his smirk fell then, and was replaced with a slight serious expression. "If you can trust the brat, then you can trust me as well."
For now, he added in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 am

"Got no room to call me rude," Milo scoffed slightly, rolling his eyes at the male's comment. His frown deepened at the possibility of him walking home alone with this guy lurking in the shadows. Well wasn't that just a pleasant imagery, Milo thought to himself bitterly. He glanced over at the opened passenger before back at Jason. Flinching a bit at Jason commenting that he if could trust the trickster, then he was no exception either. Besides he knew Jason way before he met Loki when joining Korso's group.

After a moment of silence, Milo sighed heavily in defeat as he walk around to the passenger seat and got in closing the door. "It really irks me that you have a damn point." he scowled softly, crossing his arms over his chest as he sat back against the seat. And Milo was just so damn curious to if there was really a secret about Loki. Just not entirely sure if there was a secret or not due to Jason keeping his mouth shut after teasing the male with his supposed info about Loki and his emotions to the trickster.

He mentally wanted to slap himself for getting into a car with an enemy. Even if that supposed enemy was working for Preston. Although knowing that it didn't matter unless he spilled some of the Moriarti family secrets to Jason. His eyes traveled along the interior of the car, before moving them over at Jason, then glancing away quickly to gaze out the window immediately. "Seems like someone did some hot wiring," Milo commented in a bored tone, changing the subject quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)   

Back to top Go down

Dangerous attraction/enemy (TAG:JASON)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next