HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 am

Sara squeaked at the familiar voice. When she'd thought of neighbors walking in, she didn't think it'd be her FRIEND of all people! "Oh, for the love of Pete, we didn't even get to DO anything yet!" She sighed, hiding behind Riddick and burying her red face against his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:17 am

Riddick chuckles, which slowly builds into an amused laugh that may've sounded like a cackle. Riddick puts his arm around Sara who buries her face into his chest. "I guess you two must not get out much?" They were behaving as if they'd never seen a woman in underwear before. It'd be a different story if Riddick had his chance to advance. That'd be something to be embarrassed about when they walked in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 am

Terry scowled at Riddick, hand on Milo's shoulder. "Nope. I just didn't expect this from Sara of all people" She was his friend and pretty much a little sister. It was wrong on so many levels to see her like this. Terry coughed and gestured at the woman hiding behind Riddick. "Sara, Milo, Milo, Sara" He introduced. "And whoever the fuck my new neighbor is" He muttered as an afterthought. To be polite

Last edited by Terry McGinnis on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:34 am

Milo peeked through his fingers, feeling slightly bad for the woman who hid her face against the other male's chest. It seemed that she was embarrassed as well, although her partner seemed to be the opposite. He glanced at Terry who seemed like he knew the girl pretty well. His assumptions were correct when Terry had introduced them to each other. He shot the other strange male a look before turning his gaze back onto Sara. "Uh..hey." He didn't know what else to say due to his embarrassment at seeing the two together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 am

"Terry, be nice." Sara scolded, peering around Riddick. She turned a smile on Milo and added as if she weren't in a compromising position, "Hello Milo, nice to meet you. I was starting to think I was Terry's only friend nowadays." It was nice to see him socializing more. "Anways, uh, Terry, this is Riddick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 am

Riddick looks over his shoulder at Terry, his eyes shooting bullets. Riddick hadn't let Terry's snide comment go unnoticed. Riddick's jaw is set and his mouth a firm line. Riddick decides not to say anything, for if he did, it may not end happy depending on what Terry decided to counter. Riddick squats down and picks up Sara's shorts. He smirks as he slides them up her legs. "Here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 am

Terry didn't miss Riddick's glare, and sighed. "Okay Sara. Whatever" Riddick was a pretty weird, but he didn't want a fight. Not in front of Milo. He gave he a half-smile as she teased him about his friends-or lack thereof. "Yea, yea, you know I've been busy" He relaxed a little as Riddick slid Sara's shorts back on, though he continued giving the other male the stink-eye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 am

Milo couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her comment about thinking that she was only Terry's friend nowadays. He returned her smile. "Nice to meet you too. Although n-not in this situation?" he remarked in embarrassment, a bit relieved that the other male pulled the girl's shorts back on. He watched in amusement as Terry kept giving the other male the stink eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:43 am

Sara smiled down at Riddick and thanked him as he replaced her shorts before looking at Milo. "Yeah, this could've gone a little better for everyone." She laughed. She didn't miss the glares Riddick and Terry threw at each other. But for the sake of peace, she decided to ignore it...for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 am

Riddick smiles at Sara when she thanked him. But he didn't like that Terry persisted to glare at him. Riddick turns around, now that Sara is decent, he didn't need to cover her. "Is there something you want to say to me? Or do your eyes stick me to me for a reason?" Riddick spat at Terry, leaning against the dryer beside Sara with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Terry shrugged at Riddick. "Anyone she brings home gets the same treatment if I find out about em. It's nothing personal" which was pretty much the truth. Terry smiled at both Milo and Sara. "Yea, you two meeting coulda gone better"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Milo quirked at Terry, chuckling lightly as he patted Terry on the shoulder. "Don't think you can scare this one away though." Milo commented, glancing over at Riddick. It didn't seem wise to cause a fight scene in the laundry room between these two, not really in the mood to break up one at that.

Last edited by Milo Thatch on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 am

Sara rolled her eyes at Terry's comment. "Oh, I'm a big girl, Terry. No need to worry about me." Though she wouldn't tell him that she'd only just met Riddick and through work at that. She loved her friend to bits but he could get a bit overprotective sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 am

"Hmph," Riddick scoffs with a smirk. Sutr. "Whatever you say." Riddick couldn't help but find Sara's statement amusing. He would worry if she were her friend. Seeing your friend ready to get fucked in the laundry room was definitely something to worry about...not that he actually cared though. Considering he was not friend but rather his sexual partner until they went steady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 am

Terry nodded at Milo. "Which hopefully means he's sticking around for a bit, and I won't have to make an emergency stop at a store for ice cream and aspirin" It had happened a few times. Terry looked at Sara deadpan. "I made a promise to keep an eye on you, remember?" Dinah had gotten worried about her friend a few times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 am

Milo coughed a bit in embarrassment at this for Sara. Ice cream and aspirin seemed liked be things for sad, moody people who were upset about stuff like men leaving them for other girls. It seemed like this was an occasional thing due to Terry's comment. "You seem like an overprotective brother," Milo chuckled in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 am

Sara smiled sadly at Terry's comment. There wasn't a day she didn't miss Dinah. She'd been the sister Sara never had. "Yeah, I remember..." she said, sighing. He was doing more for her than her own blood, so she was glad to have him. She chuckled at Milo, folding her arms. "Oh, you have no idea. He broke a guy's nose once after he called me a--" She stopped herself, giggling nervously. "Uh, well nothing I'd say in front of new friends."

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:19 am

Riddick's mouth was set in a firm line after Terry spoke. She'd been hurt more than once before. Why any man would treat her that way was beyond him. But he didn't like it, nor did he like the expression that crossed her face when the topic was mentioned. Riddick couldn't believe how protective he was becoming of her so quickly.

"I'll be here." Riddick clarifies, his deep voice set apart from the others'. He'd be here as long as Sara would have him...he hoped. "Next time you'll need ice cream is aspirin is because you're craving ice cream and you cramps on you period, got it?" Riddick murmurs gently in Sara's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm

"Got it." Sara murmured back with a smile, face burning again. Was he really planning on something...a little more long term? The last time she'd anything more than a one night stand was before she'd left home. Mostly because of her job. She added cheekily, "Chocolate with extra sprinkles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Terry's mouth quirked despite himself. The guy rankled him for some reason, but when it came to Sara he seemed sincere. He turned to Milo, shrugging. "I am an overprotective brother" Between Sara and his younger brother he had his hands full.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Riddick stuck his tongue out to display his disgust. "Vanilla with sprinkles is more my taste. But chocolate ice cream isn't too bad. But the sprinkles don't make it taste better in my opinion." Riddick smirks. "I guess that's why you're the one eating it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Sara chuckled. "Chocolate is awesome." She said, bumping him with her hip. "But I guess we'll agree to disagree."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Milo's lips slightly quirked into a small amused smile at Sara's comment about Terry punching some guy's nose. But the rest of her unfinished sentence kind of made his smile falter a bit. He couldn't blame Terry for being an overprotective brother, since Milo had been one. "Well I have nothing against that," Milo remarked, giving Terry a slight nod. Although that didn't last that long due to Aurora's death, but he was becoming like that again around Ariel. she really reminded him of his sister before the drugs and new behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   

Back to top Go down

Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2