Share | 

Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:03 pm

"Oh, c'mere you!"

Sara cursed whoever made the dryers so tall and deep! And she cursed her genes for making her petite! She stretched her hand towards the lacy thong at the bottom, and made sure to brace herself on the edge of the machine so she didn't fall in face first. It was a good thing she was wearing short and not a skirt, or everyone would be seeing her unmentionables right then.

"Gotcha!" she chuckled, slipping back onto the even ground and chucking the elusive clothing into her basket.

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Riddick entered the laundry room with his own bag of laundry over his shoulder. He smirks carefully as he watches Sara lean into the machine. He leans one shoulder on the doorframe and grows even more entertained at the sight.

Riddick raises his eyebrows with interest when she calls, "Gotcha". She tosses the small slip of fabric into the basket and Riddick realizes it's a thong when it lands on top of the clothes. He drags himself off of the frame and lowers his bag of laundry as he approaches her. He lowers into a squat and picks up the thong.

"So lace really is your thing," He says, "I thought you were wearing them that night just to look pretty." He teases, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Sara jumped at the unexpected voice, but grinned when she recognized it. She turned around, leaning back onto the dryer as she looked down at Riddick. Even crouched, there wasn't much distance between them. What did his parents feed him as a kid? Whatever. It worked out for him and she was not about to argue with the results.

"I just like lace. Not a crime." She laughed, reaching out to take the piece of clothing back. "I always look pretty, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 pm

"No..." Riddick agrees, slowly standing. "But the way you wear it it should be." He smiles down at her. "And you're wrong, you don't always look pretty, you always look beautiful." He places his elbow on the dryer and putting his weight on it. "Duh." He touches his index and his thumb to Sarah's chin for a millisecond before retrieving his hand and resisting a laugh at the motion he'd just portrayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am

Sara rolled her eyes playfully, chuckling. As corny as it was of him, she still felt her cheeks warming from his fleeting touch. She didn't know what it was about him that had her acting that like a silly schoolgirl. "I stand corrected." she said, folding her arms in front of her. "Are you always so charming, or am I just lucky?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:39 am

Riddick raises his eyebrows in sarcastic shock, he smirks and mimics her crossing his arms over his chest and portrays a teasing, sassy expression that's supposed to be Sara. He can't wait to see her expression because he starts to chuckle all his own; his voice however, was so deep it sounded like a quiet laugh.

"You're lucky." Riddick tells her, thinking to himself unless she counted being a natural smartass "charming".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:01 am

Sara tried to give him a stern look as he copied her movements, but his laugh made her smile, killing the effect. "Well, you certainly know how to make a girl feel good." Sara said, chuckling, before fully realizing the other potential meaning behind those words. Oh well, too late to take that back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh I know," Riddick leans off of the machine and uncrosses his arms as he steps up to her. So close now that her breasts were gently pressed against abdomen. "I could tell," He continues, his voice dropping low. Riddick leans forward and moves down to her neck where he can murmur in her ear. "From the way you said my name again," Riddick tilts his head to the other side, "And again,"
Riddick returns to her right ear. "And again." He whispers the last two words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:43 am

Sara smiled, her arms winding around his waist before she realizes it. She won't say it out loud, but she's been aching to touch him again since their night together. "And made me wake up half the building." she said, tilting her head every so slightly to look at him. "You wicked man, you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:53 am

"Wicked?" Riddick cranes his head back in sarcastic surprise. "You wound me." Riddick snakes his arm around her waist and raises his other hand to push back a lock of her hair. "And as for waking up half of the building, well... I don't know what to say to that. I can't be held responsible for the lack of men, you've encountered." Riddick purses his lips into a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Sara glanced at his lips for a moment. The memory of how they felt against her skin gave her butterflies. "Well, they couldn't help falling short of you." She said genuinely, "Not everyone can be perfect."

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 pm

"You're right," Riddick agrees, glancing over his shoulder for spectators. When none passed or were heard, he found himself growing giddy. The thought of pressing his body against Sara's again excited him; and in many ways. "They couldn't help it." He smiles at her, teasing that he were perfect.

Sara's sight of his lips hadn't gone unnoticed, Riddick saw the way she stared at them. So he decided he'd tease her; it was his favorite game. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?" He questions lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:14 pm

"Mmmm. No." Sara began, a hand reaching up to rest at the nape of his neck to bring him closer. She enticingly whispered, "But there's a lot of things I wanna do." Her head had been positively buzzing with ideas. They mostly involved handcuffs and whips and every position she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Riddick clocks his head and smiles at her as she pulls him closer, "Do? What would you like to do?" Riddick requests with sarcastic confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Sara grinned wickedly, eyes twinkling. "This, for starters." She said before pressing her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Riddick accepts Sara's kiss gratefully, quickly returning it as if it were their first time kissing. Riddick lowers his hand from her hair and cups her face, pulling her in closer so that he had more control of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Sara made a pleased sound, playfully nipping his bottom lip. She stood on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss, the hunger starting to hit her full force.

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Riddick smiled at how her moans made him feel. He'd never felt this way before about a woman. No one had made him feel so on edge before. When Sara stood on her tiptoes Riddick was reminded how much taller he is than her.

Riddick pulls Sara up by her waist with the arm around her; and places her on top on the dryer she was just inside. Riddick pulls back to look Sarah in the face. "You really know how to sweep a man off his feet." He teases, taking her chin and tilting it up to his face just before he leans in for another hungry kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 am

Sara giggled when he so easily picked her up and placed her on the dryer, as if she weighed little more than her nickname. She felt the shift of every muscle, how easily he could break her if he wanted to--but it only excited her more. She wrapped a leg around him when he kissed her again and her hands traveled down his chest slowly, hooking on the hem of his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Riddick breaks the kiss when Sara hints at his pants. "You sure you wanna go there?" He teases with a slight solemnity. "Here? I don't mind, but you aren't afraid someone'll walk in? You scream so loud they'll think I'm kidnapping you...or killing you." He says against her neck; smirking at his private joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Sara chuckled, saying, "They can just deal with it." She was pretty sure the whole building knew about her appetites already. And probably more than half of the city had seen her naked at work. What was one or two neighbors? Not like she socialized with the other tenants much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 pm

"Is that so?" Riddick teases, hooking his finger in Sara's belt loops and tugs her closer despite her legs already being wrapped around his waist. "That's good to hear because I want to hear you scream my name some more." He murmurs in her ear. Riddick slides Sara's shorts down until they slid down her legs and hit the floor. Riddick pulls her in closer, grinding his hips into her. "Are you sure you want this Sara?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Sara shivered at the sudden coolness that met her skin. She bit her lip when she felt him grind against the warm ache that stirred in her. "More than you know, Riddick." Sara purred, lips brushing his as she reaches past his hem. "I have been aching for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 am

Terry had invited Milo over to spend the afternoon with him. Maybe it was dangerous given Milo's profession and ties, but he didn't care. They spent a few good hours playing video games till Terry had accidentally spilled pop on Milo's shirt. After lending Milo a shirt and apologizing profusely, they'd gone to the laundry room. "And that's why-OH JESUS, SARA!" He put a hand up in surprise at the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:12 am

It had been strange to have been invited over to Terry's house to play some video games and hang out. But Milo hadn't done something like this in quite some time after joining the mafia. He needed to have some un-gang related times in his life too, didn't he? It was going well with the two as they played video games until Terry had spilled soda over Milo's shirt. He found Terry's apologies very amusing since he wasn't the one that did something like that for once. First Loki spills wine over him and now Terry with soda. Milo hoped this wasn't a pattern. He followed after the male to the laundry room, jumping back in surprise at Terry's reaction to something when he opened the door. Milo peeked over his shoulder, wishing that he hadn't done that at all. "A-Are you kidding me?!" Milo quickly covered his eyes to shield his virgin eyes. He hadn't expect to see this while visiting his friend at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]   

Back to top Go down

Awkward! [TAG: Terry & Riddick]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next