HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Away from the entertainment showing, Milo was sitting in one of the armchairs, a drink in one hand while an opened book in his lap. He ignored the background noises as he continued to read the book, becoming engrossed in it. Milo took a sip of his drink while flipping to the next page. He was spending his time doing this while he waited for Annie to clock in for work. There was some business that was needed to be discussed with her. Joseph had sent Milo to talk to her about it, due to him being busy with other matters else where.

Once Milo had gotten to the club and asked for Annie, one of the workers had told him that Annie had called in that she'd be an hour late to work. He didn't want to stick around the club to wait for her, but he'd guess that he'd could get some reading in here. There were alot of distractions at the Moriarti Den that had distracted him from his usual reading time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Through the crowd, someone was making his way through unnoticed, a sinister smirk plastered on his young face the moment green eyes saw a fellow 'bookworm'. Barely seconds after he had laid his eyes on Milo, the young 'Trickster' as he was at times referred to, suddenly stood behind the armchair the Milo was comfortably seated in, and wordlessly invited himself to a seat as well. In Milo's lap. And taking hold of his book while he was at it and casually start browsing through it.
"Watcha reading Thatch?" he asked, sounding all innocent and unbothered by the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Milo felt someone standing behind him, but before he could react, the person had seated themselves in his lap. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of Loki sitting in his lap, gritting his teeth a bit in irritation. This guy was one of the reasons to why he couldn't get any reading done at the Moriarti Den. "None of your business, Loki. Now get out of my lap." Milo responded, snatching his book out of the male's hand. He rolled his eyes in annoyance at the other male's innocent voice. The boy was tricky and decieving as all get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Loki just chuckled in amusement when Milo snatched back his book, and allowed himself to get comfortable in the older man's lap. He may barely weight anything, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a burden anyway. That was his job afterall. Or well... more like 'mission in life', to drive everyone insanse, especially those closest to him.
"It's about time we had some bonding time don't ya think?" he said instead, completely ignoring Milo's wishes. "How about you read me some stories?" he said boyishly, winking. "You've got good taste in books so i trust you to choose a good one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Milo scowled softly as the younger male allowed himself to get comfortable in his lap. He placed his book on the the side table next to him and the chair. "Don't we get enough of that bonding time back at the Moriarti place?" Milo commented in a sarcastic tone, giving the male an annoyed glare. Once he knew that Loki wasn't going to obey his wishes, Milo took this chance to get the male out of his lap. Suddenly Milo stood up, resulting in Loki to fall out of his lap onto the floor on his ass. "You're not that young, Loki. I think you've grown past the storytelling stage." Milo smirked, glancing down at the male with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 am

Loki's eyes widened for only a split second when Milo suddenly stood up, and pouted childishly up at him as he laid on the floor. "You're never to old to have someone read you stories," he pouted, taking his sweet time from getting up and out of the way. Once he was back up on his feet, brushing something off from his hoodie, his typical smirk was back in place as he eyed Milo again what that look of his. "Soooo," he began again, reaching out and wrapping an arm around his shoulder, half hanging on Milo due to his short height. "How's the love life going?" he winked. "My offer to help you out still stands~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:23 am

Milo scoffed slightly at seeing the male childishly pout up at him, stepping around the male. "That's your opinion and I reject it." Milo commented bluntly, shrugging his shoulders. He was about to walk away from the male until he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and a slight weight on it. Milo glanced at Loki, to see that he was half hanging onto him. He shook his shoulder to get rid of the younger male's arm, rolling his eyes at the question. Milo had heard this question so many times ever since he met the young trickster. He brought a hand up, rubbing at his left temple in aggravation. "Seriously that question again? If something was happening, I wouldn't tell you. And again your offer is still rejected and looked down upon." Milo muttered, wrinkling nose at being offered help from a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 am

The teen just laughed, not hurt in the least by Milo's words or they way he just continued to brush him off. It had always been like this between them, and even if Milo only found him annoying Loki was always amused by it.
They're friends. In a way.
He easily caught up to the older of the two, walking by his side while reading through his own small book with interest. "I thought you of all people knew me," he grinned. "I aint stopping~ I'll just keep nagging about it until you give in." He turned his head slightly, smiling mischievously at Milo. "And once you do accept my offer, you'll be thanking me~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:39 am

Milo sighed softly as he heard the younger male just laugh at Milo's words. He wasn't sure how the male was still in such a good mood even though Milo kept brushing him off. There were times when he was a tiny bit jealous of it. But that soon diminished at seeing how much trouble Loki got involved in due to to it.

Besides Loki was used to Milo brushing him off and Milo was used to Loki's continuous attempts to annoy him. This had always been the relationship between the two, Milo thought as he glanced over at the younger male who had caught up with him. "I can have hope, can't I?" Milo scoffed in a humorous tone, rolling his eyes at the male's mischievous smile. "Besides join the list of people who keep on nagging me about it. And that'll never happen, Loki. You should know me better than that." He mocked Loki's previous words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:51 am

"Ah... that's true, sadly..." Loki sighed, faking a depressed look, before quickly turning back to his smug and playfully expression. "But like you said, I can hope~" he sang, twirling to a stop infront of Milo and blocking his way. Moving his arm quickly, Milo's glasses was suddenly in his hand as he skipped further away before Milo could take them back. "You know you love me Thatch~" he sang as he dashed off towards the bar, putting the glasses on himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:57 am

Milo got a bad feeling when he watched Loki went from smug to depressed then back to his old smug expression. And he was right to have a bad feeling. Milo cursed under his breath in anger as the male stole his glasses, swiping at the male to get his glasses back. But failed to catch the younger male who seemingly skipped away. "Dammit Loki! Give those back!" Milo shouted out to the boy, narrowing his eyes to get a better focus on where he was going, struggling to make his way towards Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 am

Loki just smiled innocently up some men looking weirdly down at him, but who quickly shrugged it off and continued with whatever they were doing. Most likely to get more wasted. Speaking of which...
Smirking smugly to himself and cast a quick glance over the currently empty bar. Should he risk it this time? Annie wasn't around yet after all~

Barely minutes later, Loki was back at Milo's side who had done quite a good job in following him even without his glasses. "I look pretty good in these," he mused, having jumped up on Milo's back for a piggyback ride. "Say, ever gotten shit-faced?" he grinned as he held the bottle he just sneaked away with infront of Milo's eyes, swiftly putting his glassed back on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:55 am

Milo heard the scamper of feet and before he knew it, Loki had jumped on his back. "What the hell, you little brat!" Milo hissed in irritation and anger. He furrowed his eyebrows at the younger male's question, wondering what brought upon such a question. "Yeah, I have. Only because of Korso that one time." Milo answered, wrinkling his nose at the memory of being so wasted. He just had to had to listen Korso that one time. There was a reason to why the mafia boss needed a consigliere.

He sighed softly in relief at having his glasses being back on him, but then grimaced deeply at the sight of the bottle. Milo immediately shrugged the male off his male, shaking his head slightly. "Annie's going to get you, you do know that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Loki managed to snuggle a little on the Milo's back before he shrugged him off, landing perfectly on the floor without losing his balance. He gave him a slightly surprised look, grinning at the thought of Milo wasted with a laughing Korso in the background. Damn, had he missed that? Gotta make sure to be there next time and take pictures.
His grin froze when Milo reminded him of the she-devil and stopped throwing the bottle playfully up in the air. After a few seconds of silence, the teen just shrugged and went back to appreciating the drink in his hands. "Not if I return it," he replied smugly.
Empty of course, he added in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Milo turned around to face Loki, quirking an eyebrow at seeing the male's surprised look. Before scowling as the younger male began grinning. Milo had a feeling that the male was grinning at what Milo had blurted out about getting wasted cause of Korso. He still wanted revenge on Korso forcing him into the stupid drinking game. The next day had been such a pain, Milo was stuck in bed with a hangover. Korso didn't even hesitate to tell Milo that his personality becomes somewhat flirty, causing Milo to be a bit humiliated by the assumption.

Milo snickered at seeing the boy's grin froze at the mention of Annie. He loved how the woman struck fear in the younger male's heart. He rolled his eyes, scoffing. "You returning a drink that you just stole? I have a feeling there's a catch somewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Loki's grin don't even twitch this time, even if Annie punishing him again for sneaking away with alcohol did scare him, a little fear has never stopped me from enjoying anything before. No pain, no gain after all. His way of life, and so far it had worked out nicely for him. Most of the time.
So he ignored the issue (like he'd do with most things) and instead started to wonder just what kind of drunk his 'bro' here was.
Happy drunk, would make Milo even more adorkable. A sad and depressed drunk? Why could he so eaisly picture that? An evil smile slowly spread across the young teens face. What if he was one of those flirty ones?
"I bet that old 'Teddy Bear' had a blast getting you wasted," he sighed overdramaticlly, really whising he'd been there. Next time he will be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Milo shivered a bit once he noticed the evil smile that appeared on the younger male's face. He couldn't stifle the chuckle at the young trickster's nickname for Korso. "Teddy Bear?" Milo merely commented in amusement, raising an eyebrow. It seemed fitting for the boss who acted like a Teddy Bear around Annie, his daughter, and Jessica. But Milo was very sure that Joseph wouldn't want such a nickname to travel among others ears.

"He did. Laughed his ass off, pretty much." Milo scoffed slightly in annoyance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Loki merely nodded, still very occupied in wondering what kind of drunk Milo was and how to get him shit-faced again. The guy was smart, and wouldn't exactly fall for the same things twice would he?
"You're smart, you know the nickname describes him perfectly," he said offhandedly. Of course he knew Korso probably do something horrible to him if he didn't calm down with the nicknames soon, but again, he was to young and carefree to worry about people's feelings. Not his fault most of them where so overly sensitive.
"Aw man I sure wished I've been there," he whinned. "Well, there's always next time~" Loki sounded so very sure of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Milo shrugged his shoulders a big, nodding his head slightly in agreement. "It does. But you know how will react with that nickname." Milo commented, tilting his head slightly at the younger male. He rolled his eyes at Loki whining about not seeing the drunken Milo. He shivered a bit a what would had happened if Loki had been there. He'd rather not even try to think of it. "I'm rather glad that you weren't. Who knows what you would've done or got up to." Milo chided with a light grimace.

He shook his head immediately at the last comment. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's not gonna be a next time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 pm

"Why do you always assume something bad is going to happen if I'm involved?" Loki pouted with a fake hurt expression, crossing his thin arms over his chest. Another few seconds passed before mock realization passed his face. "Oh right," he chuckled. "Because it's me." He sounded proud for some reason.
He in leaned closer towards Milo again, the thing called 'personal space' as usual holding no meaning to him. "I'd let you burst more than just my bubble," he whispered in his ear, and then swiftly putting back some space between them, laughing. "And don't sound so sure Thatch, underestimating me never ended good for anyone," he winked.
"Anyway, I'm hungry, let's what else they've got behind here~" he sang, changing the subject like nothing and wasted no time in snooping around the bar again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 pm

(OOC: *Head hits desk* Good lord, Loki x'D)

Milo clicked his tongue slightly in distaste, rolling his eyes at the obvious fake hurt expression that Loki wore. It wasn't that hard to see it. It was Loki, the trickster after all. His eyebrow twitched as the younger male's proud comment. Milo eyed the younger male suspiciously as he leaned closer to him, immediately blushing at what the younger male whispered into his ear. This boy was too much for him sometimes. Milo swore it.

He quickly rubbed at his ear, shooting Loki an annoyed glare. "I can be so sure if I want." he retorted, scowling a bit as Loki changed the subject swiftly and started to snoop around the bar. Milo looked around, a bit irked that there were no bartenders currently here. If there were and they were allowing this, Annie would have their heads. "Get out from there, Loki!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm

[OOC: mehehehe >8D ...you know you like it  Cool -shot-]

Loki saved yet another image of flustered Mile in his mind, mentally giving himself a pat on the shoulder. Seriously, was Milo really that unaware of how cute he was? it was no wonder Jas and that Connor guy loved to tease him so much. Milo would obviously have it much easier if actually elt Loki 'help' him out sometimes. Well, his loss.
Naturally, he didn't listen when Milo told him to get out from behind the bar and happily went on with his snooping, coming across more strong drinks he definitely had to try out later. Most likely with Jimbo, that guy sure was one happy and all-loving drunk.
I hope Milo is a flirty drunk, he thought to himself. Now that would be ironically and hilarious. Oh yeah.

He let out small disappointed huff when he was done looking through the stuff and stood up back, holding a small bag with a couple of bottles in it. "Well this was disappointing," he pouted, throwing the bag over his shoulder. "How come most of the good stuff are here during Annie's shift?" he muttered, holding back a shudder from last time she caught him red handed. "I'm gonna go check out the kitchen~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 pm

(OOC:....>///< Shush! xDD)

Milo rubbed lightly at his temple, breathing out heavily in irritation as he sat down in one of the stools. "You're not even listening. I rather not explain to Jessica that you're in the hospital for pissing off Annie." Milo grimaced at the sight of the bag filled with bottles, raising an eyebrow at Loki who seemed disappointed. He scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes slightly.

There were times when he wished what went in through the younger male's mind. But quickly regretted it every time he wished that. There were probably things that swarmed around in Loki's mind, that Milo was sure that he didn't want to know. "Are you sure that it's wise of you to be stealing liquor? For all you know, Annie probably has a few of those bottles spiked with something. Knowing that you might do something like this." Milo pointed out, tilting his head slightly at the other male.

"If you want to risk it, then do so. I won't stop you, but rather laugh my ass off seeing you bolt to the restrooms." Milo snickered darkly, crossing his arms over the bar counter, laying his chin on them as he stared up at Loki with a delighted gaze. Milo did have a bit of a twisted side that he rarely showed much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:37 am

(OOC: Never<3333 8D)

The teen twirled around to face Milo again, giving him a another infamous pout of his before smiling again. "Awww Milo, so you do care after all?" he cooed, reaching out a hand and messe dup the older male's hair. He dropped the bag he was holding on the table with a loud thud, inches away from Milo's face. "I'm suspecting she'd do something like that too, so that's why I always bring someone else to drink it with (for) me," he grinned wickedly down at the other, pushing himself up to sit at the bar counter.
An evil look glinted in his green eyes as he thought of something. "Maybe i'll just have 'old grouchy ass' and 'Johnny' to drink it," he mused, liking that idea the more he thought about it. That way he'd get his revenge on not only Annine but on Smith and Korso as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:49 am

(OOC: *Giggles Korso doesn't know yet of Connor 8D)

Milo scowled darkly as the male ruffled up his hair, immediately sitting up as Loki dropped the bag inches from his face. "I'm only looking out for myself right now." Milo muttered under his breath as he tried to fix his hair back to normal, although he didn't deny that he did care for the male. He rolled his eyes as the male had mentioned suspecting Annie of spiking the drinks and a plan to get around it. It didn't take him long to realize that Loki was talking about Smith and Joseph. He quirked an eyebrow at the male as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You're dead if anything happens to Korso, Loki. And your killer will most likely be Annie." Milo stated quickly in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

The young Trickster (TAG: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next