The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:10 pm

When Akhesa got home after shopping she was exhausted. But it was worth it, she got everything she needed to make a special dinner for a special someone. As always Ramses worked hard to get jobs done and since they never were easy, he spent a lot of time for fullfilling. That´s why Akhesa tries to do something special for her beloved brother and since eating is one of the most things he tends to forget while working she mostly cooks for him. When she was done cooking and arranging everything in the dining room she went to her brothers room and knocked.

"Ramses it´s me. How about you take a break and come with me eating dinner i made for the two of us?."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Ramses was exhausted. It happened more often these days, especially since the police's raid. Of course, he made sure that Akhesa notices nothing. He repressed a smile. She is already worried for me all the time. His thoughts quickly returned to the raid. That Lyle Roarke intervenes in the business, it happened once in a month. But there, he had made strong. Fortunately, none of the gang's member was there.

The voice of his sister pulled him out of his thoughts. A dinner? He looked at the hour shown on his computer and sighed. Since when did he have eat anything which looked like a real dinner? He got up with difficulty from his chair and approached his door, before opening it, finding himself in front of his sister. Seeing her jumped, a fond smile appeared on his face. Adorable.

"It'll be with pleasure Alhesa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Akhesa gave him a soft smile while taking his hand to walk to the dining room together hand in hand. Since they were little she loved it to feel Ramses warmth. It always gave her a feeling of safety.

When they arrived at the dining room she waited until Ramses sat down to serve him a warm soup at first meal of some others to follow. "Be careful it´s still very hot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Sitting in front of his delicious meal, Ramses watched his sister sitting down. Akhesa seemed good-humored today. He didn't know why, but he was reassured. The happiness of his sister was a priority before anything else.

"Don't worry, I will be careful." He smiled at her again. "Good appetite." He began to eat almost religiously. The cooking of Akhesa was delicious, as usual. He ended a mouthful before looking at his sister again. "You seem to be in a good mood Akhesa.", he looked at her, playful, "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Remembering everything that happened she sighned. "It was exhausting, well of course not as much as yours. First I went to 10 shops because some ingredients weren´t good enough or even were sold out. This city really should work on their shops."

She looked down at the red tomatoe soup, a favorite as her and just as red as the hair color of the girl she met. Akhesa couldn´t help but laughing. "So after I got everything I needed I made a stop at the cafe and there I met this red haired girl Ariel. Actually she was pretty nice and funny. Well she ordered a salad but didn´t even have the money for a dressing and she talked several times about paying me back."

Then she remembered Ariel mentioning her friend and her laughing stopped. "Also she has a friend we should do some research on. His name is Loki."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Loki. Loki. He had heard this name before. No matter who he was, this "Loki" seemed to be everywhere. He frowned and began to think quickly. If this famous "Loki" was a friend of Ariel, Akhesa could be in an dangerous situation. A investigation on this girl and this mysterious Loki seemed to be a priority.

"This name isn't really unknown in our business." He looked at her with a thoughtful air "A research on them would be profitable. It could be possible that some of our rivals uses them as agents, even if this Ariel seems totally harmless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 pm

"I will tell Chel when we meet for the next news check-up." Akhesa looked down and continued to eat her soup. Agents huh? Maybe I could try to be friends with Ariel and get some informations myseld. But what if I already have done a mistake and put myself in danger? What if I put him in danger? She decided to change the topic after serving the salad.

"How is work going? Can I do something to help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:25 pm

"Don't put yourself in danger, Akhesa." He smirked at her, knowing exactly what she was thinking. He knew that she wanted to help him, but he cared about her, and to know that she could be in danger... He just couldn't support it.

He sighed, remembering how hard the work had been those last days... Nothing really important but still, it started to be a problem. "Some dealers are causing troubles, but nothing to worry about..." He ate some salad, before looking at her intensely. "Did you heard something about Khan ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Akhesa sighned and leaned forwards putting her head on her right hand with her forefinger touching her cheekbone while smiling at Ramses. "Awh, so no jumping from bridges for me?"

She leaned back again to finish her salad and tried to remember if there was anything about Zekel Ramses should know. "No, nothing recently." Then she served the main meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Ramses looked away, feeling responsible of this situation. Zekel had been away for so long. I miss him. Starting to feel melancholic, Ramses turned his look back on Akhesa. "How was Chel the last time you saw her ?"

Chel. An interesting woman really. Unusual, but he appreciated her work for their gang. Suddenly, he rememebered some rumors in the streets. "I've heard something about a gala... Somewhere in the city... Did you know about that ?" He was really curious. A gala ? In Attica City ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:42 pm

"Chel? She´s fine." Akhesa continued to enjoy her meal but when Ramses mentioned that a gala is about to be hold in Attica City her eyes widened and she got a big smile on her face. "A gala? Really? Oh we have to attend it. Do you think one of my good dresses would do good enough for it? Well probaly it would be better to get a new one ... could you join me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Ramses let out a chuckle. I knew she would react like that. He listened to her cheerful sentence, almost wondering what kind of people would be here. If Whitemore and Moriarty were going to this gala, he had to go too. Mostly because he couldn't let Akhesa going alone. Who know what sort of event will happen there ?

"A new dress ? Why not... Just promise that you won't scare the tailor like the last time, hm ?" A smile appeared on his lips. Poor man. Akhesa could be really scary when she wanted her dress to be absolutely perfect. "I will join you of course... But I'll have the last word concerning my suit..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

She stood up and immediately hugged her brother tight in joy. "Oh I can´t wait for the gala to come. Perfect excuse to get you to dance with me." She poked his cheek and leaned her arm on his shoulder. "I promise I will try my best but if the tailor can´t make it right I can´t guarantee for no more scares. You know I can´t accept anything less than perfection when it comes to things that can affect you even in the slightest way." Looking back at her and his plate she noticed that both of them were pretty much done with eating so she made an offer for the dessert. "How about we eat some ice cream while watching some entertaining movie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm

He closed imperceptibly his eyes, savouring the heat coming from his sister's embrace. Listening to Akhesa's words, he opened suddenly his eyes at the mention of a dance. God. He had two left feet, that's why he avoided dancing as much as possible. He would have to ask for her help. Later. Yeah, later was fine.

"I'm sure you'll be like a goddess... Besides, you're already perfect for me." He smiled fondly at her, knowing how much it was true. She was really perfect. Turning his look on his plate, he noticed that her proposition sounded good. He stroked gently her hand, a charming smile on his lips. "It's a perfect idea ! What kind of movie would you love to watch tonight ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Even after hearing that Akhesa is perfect in Ramses opinion a dozen of times it still made her blush. It always makes her happy to hear such complementing words spoken by her brother. She chuckled. "Well I go for whatever movie you like. You know I´m fully aware of you never picking a movie I dislike. I´ll go get the ice cream, meet you on the couch."
Imeediately she walked quickly to the kitchen caring the plates to put there and getting the ice cream before she headed towards the couch. When she arrived she handed Ramses one pot of ice cream over and sat down close to him so they were able to cuddle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:37 pm

The movie title was already on the screen. Star Trek. God, he really needed to stop playing Mass Effect... All that interested him those last days were movies like Star Wars, Planet of the Apes... He repressed a sigh. He was hopeless.

Taking the ice cream pot that Akhesa gave him, he let her take her usual place, at his left, their arms pressed together. He loved those moments, when they were together like this, like they always had been... "I hope that you don't mind that I chose Star Trek... I didn't know if you would have prefer a romantic one tonight..." After a moment of silence, he murmured at her ear, while they were watching attentively at the action on the screen. "By the way, I wouldn't be there tomorrow... I'll try to find some news on Zekel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Romance movie. Akhesa chuckled. From time to time a sweet heartwarming romance movie was really welcomed but most times she rather got annoyed because of them. Real life is never as sweet as in a movie. Well of course except the biographical ones and the most parts of historical ones. Films like Star Trek on the other hand are "out of space" anyways and she enjoyed the stories and settings of such movies you could get lost in because they were so wonderful done.

Hearing that Ramses would be there tomorrow Akhesa sighned. So no Ramses the whole day. Still because he met with Zekel she was rather happy than sad about it. Zekel is a good man even though absolutely deadly and he even worked with Akhesas and Ramses hated father before but he never let them down and always was more than loyal to them. As Zippy was like a sister for Akhesa, Zekel was also seen like a family member. "Should I prepare something for tomorrow then? Like a little snack or dinner when you return?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

He placed his arm around her shoulders, still thinking on a way to find Zekel. I could try the 'Sinners and Saints'... He sighed softly, wondering in which state he will find his old friend... I only hope that he wouldn't be as bad as the last time I saw him.

Looking discretly at his sister, he could already tell that she was a little disappointed by his words. Of course, he loved to pass his time with her, enjoying her cheerful personality, but... He needed to know if his 'adoptive uncle' was in town. It could change a lot of things...

Stroking gently the skin of Akhesa's shoulder, he finally responded to her sentence. "I would prefer to have another dinner with you." He smiled fondly at her, his eyes sparkling with affection. "I'll be little late, so don't worry too much..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:39 pm

She cuddled him, happy to be able to have dinner tomorrow as well and smiled. "Okay I´ll prepare something delicious. If you´re going to bring Zekel with you let me know in time okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramses Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:53 pm

He let escape a new sight. He didn't know if he will bring Zekel with him... In fact, he wasn't even sure that the older man would want to come with him... Rubbing his eyes, he let his thoughts get lost again. "I'm not sure that he will be happy to see me but... I will try."

Eating some ice cream, he suddenly had a question which appeared on his mind... And if... "Akhesa..." He looked at her, a little worried about their adoptive sister. "Do you know if Zipporah know something ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:30 pm

She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Of course he will be happy to see you Ramses. As he and Zippy are like family members to us we are to them."

Eating some ice cream as well she could sense that he was worried. "Well Zippy is probably aware of his return but I don´t know something in particular."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)   

Back to top Go down

Dinner for 2 (Tag Ramses)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1