The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Nani looked around the place and watched the people with boredom. She hated her job. She hated the fact that she had to smile to every sine annoying person to get a miserable tip and that she couldn't grab whatever she wanted like she was was to. Another waitress passed next to her and touched her shoulder getting her attention. Chel was standing behind her with some plates on her hand and the other one on her hip. "Do you need anything?" She asked harshly. "I'm taking a break"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Chel raised an eyebrow to Nani's harsh tone. "Honey, there's no breaks during rush hour," she said in a patronizingly sweet voice. Tapping her own wristwatch, she dropped the sweet voice and shot the newer waitress a look. "Your breaktime is over, you need to keep track of time."
The cafe was nearly full, and there were even more people waiting outside to get a table. They were short on waiters and the ones that were there were already rushing to deliver food quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Nani groaned but decided to let it go for this one. She stood up and too the order of the first table she saw. As she had expected, the family was a plan with two little kids playing around with the forks and the spoons, a whining mother and a rude farther that it was almost sure to leave no tip. She had to bit her tongue several times and when she finally managed to get to the kitchen she felt exhausted... As she leaned on the washing machine she had a could see Chel standing in front of the cashier machine talking to one costumer. She crossed her arms up her chest and stared at the girl sure something juicy was abut t happen, if she knew her business alright the girl was just about to make a move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:02 am

Chel stood at the cash register, battered eyes on the attractive man at the register. "Want to donate three dollars to charity? she asked. The man nodded and gave his card to Chel. She swiped it and added an extra three dollars. "Enjoy your meal." She smiled as she gave the card back. The store only asked for a dollar, so she smiled contently as she had just earned herself two extra dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:03 am

"It seems charity isn't what it used to be anymore." Said Nani behind her back. She had walked over her without bring noticed and had waited the exact moment to surprise the girl. Chel jumped as she heard her voice and Nani couldn't help to laugh out loud. She stared at the two dollars and chuckled. "This is new. You are the first anti-Robin Hood, I have ever met."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Chel looked back at Nani, with a glare that only daggers would rival. That rookie waitress didn't know who she was messing with, and what she had gone through. "Y'know, smart people don't stick their noses into other people's business." She said, turning slowly to her. Who did she think she was? That kind of rotten snark could get you killed in this city, Chel thought to herself. "I don't know what you're thinking about doing, but I would advise against it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Nani chuckled. The little girl was evil, after all. The whole facade of good waitress had fooled her for a second but now she had something to hang on. "Smart people rob when nobody else is looking."  She had too much expirience in the field, it wouldn't be few times when she had taken some dollars before leaving her shift. "And if you know what I'm thinking of doing you would pay my silence." She said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Chel gasped when the girl winked at her. She made it seem like that actually made her scared. Chel put a hand on her hip in irritation. She had worked years, years, to get where she was now. It was even luck that she was able to get a job like this considering who her father was. There were things she did at first that she wasn't proud of, but justice didn't exist in this cruel world. And now a rookie waitress was going to try and blackmail her for it? Chel looked at the woman, deciding to indulge her. "What kind of payment? You want my body, honey?" She asked with a tongue-in-cheek smile at the girl, winking right back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Nani laughed out loud at the comment. "I gotta give you that little thief, good comeback." She mimicked her by putting her hand on her hip. "But I think my silent isn't that cheap." She answered back and took her by the hand. "But I think is is better, for both of us, to keep this conversation in a more private place. Lets say we are both taking a break." She added making reference of their previous conversation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Chel rolled her eyes at her petty jab and looked down at her hand on hers. "You may not respect this job as much as I do, but I at least have the decency to not take a break in the middle of rush hour. You wanna run this place out of business and lose your job?" She asked, removing her hand from Nani's grip. Leaning in closer, she whispered. "Meet me out back in 10 minutes." I'll keep humoring her, she thought to herself. Chel grabbed another plate and nodded at her, signaling her to get back to work for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Nani took her book of notes and with a groan she kept getting some orders done. After she finished cleaning up her last table and taking her miserable tip she went to the back of the place. She leaned over the wall and took out a snack she had hid inside her uniform and started chewing it. In silence, she wondered what could take the girl and how would she managed to convice the gir to give it ther. A soft smile appeared on her face as she saw the girl walk out to meet her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Chel approached the rookie waitress after the place cleared out and was mostly empty. She walked up to her and pouted. "Did I make you wait long? What is it you want?" She asked, with fake concern. She wanted nothing more than to just go back to work, but this woman was in such desperation to get something out from her over two lousy bucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Nani stood up and stared at the girl. "One, lose the bad girl attitude towards me." She crossed her arms up her chest and sighed. "Second, I know thieves and I bet this it not the first time you rob but I couldn't care less,but please don't use charity as an excuse. If you are going to rob, do it from the cash machine like a good thief." She took a deep breathe and put her hands inside the pockets of her jeans. "And third, I really don't care for this job, like you already know that, it is something I'm doing as a favor to the people that I sort of care. So this is what we are going to do. You get off of my back and get off of yours. If you don't annoy me with the charade of hardworking woman, I will not be on you back checking for the next time you do something wrong." She smiled mockingly at the girl and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 am

Chel furrowed her eyebrows, listening to her demands. Was she telling her how to live her life now? She crossed her arms too, and took in every word she said. "A few things," she started as she began slowly walking closer to her. "Look here, Nani. Don't think I don't know who you are and what you do. There is no hardworking charade that you speak of, because I have worked my ass off everyday for 11 years, and two lousy bucks is nothing that you can use against me. And I was never on your back, I was just doing my job." She was a little shorter than the woman, but her glare was able to compensate for that as she looked into her eyes, her face close to hers.

"Secondly, I can get you fired from this job. I'm the lead waitress, and don't think I won't report to the manager of your laziness, rotten attitude, and insubordination. So I think a few changes in your demands are necessary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Nani frowned at the words. In deed, she had more experience and obviously more friends inside the place and she didn't looked like she was going to give in any time soon. Hated or not, she knew when a fight was lost but she was sure that wasn't going to be the last one. With both as being stubborn, and Nani having her temper, it was obvious they weren't going together along any time soon. "Fine." We hissed between teeth. "You win. I won't say anything." She passed next to her and with her arm she pushed her slightly. She would keep her eyes and ears wide open. Like she she said before, that wasn't the first time she had done so thing like that and she was sure that wasn't going to be last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:41 am

Chel didn't change her discontented face even when the woman agreed. She kept her eye on her as she walked away, not trusting her. When she was shoved a little bit, Chel was about to open her mouth to retort something nasty, but immediately clamped her lips shut. That would only make things worse. She would have to keep an eye on this one though. Putting one hand on her hip, Chel let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)   

Back to top Go down

Friend or foe? (TAG: Chel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1