The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another Night (tags: Jason)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Jasmine was currently chatting up a man outside the Gommorah. So far he was pretty into her and Jasmine knew it wouldn't take much for him to get into her bed. At the back of her mind though, she wished she could just go home already. The man was too handsy but Gaston had made it clear that if she didn't get this customer in then her brother would be punished. She hated it but Gaston was well known for his torture techniques. The last thing she wanted was that kind of fate for Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Suddenly, another body jumped down out of nowhere, landing straight on the man currently towering over the tanned the woman. The poor guy was out cold in a second, but the young man who had quite literally just jumped down from the roof acted as if he wasn't standing above someone he just knocked out, in a quite violent way.
"'Sup," he said instead, all casual and gave her short wave while checking his phone. "I thought you'd be done for the night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Jasmine blinked in surprise when her client was knocked unconscious. Being well used to Jason's abrupt entrances, she folded her arms and glared at him. "Jason, we've talked about this." She said sternly as she glared at hin. "And while I would happily be at home usually, Gaston is having me work late." She said before toeing the guy who had just been taken down. Well at least he was still breathing, so she wasn't too concerned with his well being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Jason just gave her a cocky smirk when he finally bothered to meet her eyes, chuckling to himself at her typical attitude and indifference towards him. Ignoring the goron from the man still underneath his feet, he easily kicked the body aside while putting away his phone.
"While since this guy here is obviously out for the night (or a week apparently) I'm gonna give you the honor of accompanying me tonight instead~" he said in a fake excited voice, holding out his arms mockingly as if waiting for her to throw herself at him. "That musclehead never said who your last custumer had to be right~?"
And besides, Jason had probably way more money than the currently unconscious man on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Jasmine shook her head as she stared at him with amusement, "In your dreams." She said as she stepped over the unconscious body. "Now I have to find someone I can stand." She said with a long suffering sigh as she saw another guy walking towards her and winked playfully at him. "Besides Gaston was pretty insistent that I have that other guy, apparently they work together." She said with a shrug. Not that it mattered anymore seeing as how the guy was out for the count, "However I am flattered that you would offer yourself." She said with a little laugh and a wink back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

He lowered his arms, giving her a pout that lasted for a about 5 seconds before jumping over the body and reaching her. "It's because you can't stand me that you like me so much. I bed that is," he stated as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her tightly to and waving at the guy who she just winked at. Said man just quickly backed off after a closer look at Jason, and was out of sight in no time.
Jason couldn't care shit about gaston, or his other co-workers or whatever. "You SHOULD be flattered," he purred against her ear, his hot breath hitting her skin. "So when you gonna dropp the 'hard-to-get-'act?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Jasmine glanced at him as she slid easily out of his grasp, "When you stop chasing after me." She said lightly.  "I really do have to get back to work Jason...if I don't-" She broke off as she spotted Gaston glaring right at her.  "Quick, give me a kiss." She said as she looked up at him, her eyes begging him to comply.  If she didn't have someone showing her an interest and fast then she would be hearing from Gaston later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Jason laughed as she yet again slid away from him, and had almost decided to call it a night. He hadn't even had time to get home and get cleaned up yet after his latest job, and he was tired, no denying that.
He quirked an eyebrow at ehr sudden change of attitude however, and just stared over her shoulder right back at her boss. Quickly getting the point, he smirked evilly down at her. "Naah, kidna lost interest..." he taunted, half turning his back on her as if he where to just leave her hanging there. "But since I'm such a nice guy..."
He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to him for the second time that night and captured her lips with his demanding ones. When they parted, he still kept his mouth inches away from hers, letting one of his hands get tangled in her black hair.
"Now you owe me~" he taunted cheekily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:25 pm

She had been sure he would've just kept walking but nope he surprised her again when he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in for a heated kiss. Her mind froze as they kissed and it was only very reluctantly that she pulled back, she stared up at him with a surprised look at his words. "Not a chance." She said with a small smirk as she pushed herself off of him. "However maybe when I'm free, I can make it up to you?" She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:46 am

He scoffed at this, but was still smirking cockily down at the tanned woman. "You're never 'free' remember? I ain't worried, you'll make it up to me one fo these days I'm sure," he chuckled, bending his head down until their foreheads touched. "You've done it before afterall~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 am

She shook her head, "Only because I always pay my debts." She said moving one hand up and resting it lightly on his cheek. From a distance it might have looked like a loving embrace, and Jasmine kept her hand there for a moment before letting her hand fall. "After all I have a reputation to uphold." She added as she turned to go back into the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 am

He rolled his eyes, neither minding or caring that much about her soft hand resting on his cheek. He had learned a while ago that most of what she did was just as an act. He smiled after ehr when she turned back to the crowd, chuckling lightly to himself before easily catching up with the woman again. "Reputation or not, it all comes down to money in the end," he said in a lower voice, grabbing her hand firmly in his as he placed a fair amount of money in her palm. "That is for the last time we enjoyed a night together," he poured in her ear before pulling back to smiled wickedly down at her. "And this, he continued, waving another ticket infront of her face. "Would be for your company tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 pm

She glanced down at the money that he had put in her palm. It was more then what she usually got and she raised her eyebrow at him. "I will admit the money is a nice bonus, but we both know who gets most of what I earn." She pointed out. The owners at the brothel would take a good percentage of the money that the clients gave to their prostitutes. As he held up the ticket, she gave him a considering look, "All right fine, you're scaring all my customers anyway." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Jason was well aware of how it worked, and how unfair most of the owners often threatened them, barely leaving them enough of the money that they've earned by themselves. However, that really wasn't any of his concern.
He just gave her his trademark smirk when she finally gave in (as he knew she would do eventually) and wrapped one arm around ehr waist again, once more pulling ehr towards him as he began to drag her away, waving casually at Gaston when he shot them a look. "Better not disappoint then," he teased back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Me disappoint? I'm worried about your performance." She said teasingly. She knew very well though that Jason was one of her better customers, and she knew he could take her teasing just as well. "You been busy?" She asked after a moment as they entered the Gommorah. She hadn't seen him for awhile and even though, she rarely showed it...she did worry about him.
(What are you doing up so late?? XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 am

(hehe... was working on fanarts..? x'D)

He snorted amsued at her reply, placing a hand ontop of her head and messing up her hair, something he sued to do alot when they were younger...
At her question, his smile dropped a little and was replaced with a slightly bored and uncaring look. "When ain't I busy?" he just said with shrugg, acting like the job he had wasn't a big deal, or that dangerous. He's lived his whole life pretty much the same afterall, with the chance of getting killed. He had simply gotten to the point where he stopped caring about it, if he died then he died.

(sorry for lame post.... sorta brain dead at the moment ^^; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:29 pm

She squeaked in surprise when he ruffled her hair, it had been awhile since he had done that. Glaring at him she tried to fix the damage while she she nudged him with her shoulder. At his words she bit her bottom lip and glanced over at him, he seemed upset. "Good point." She said carefully as they made their way through the Gommorah. "Its just I worry about you, I know you can handle yourself its just I know how hard Whitemore pushes his men." She said honestly. She had seen Aladdin after some of his missions, he was a good fighter too but she could see the exhaustion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:13 pm

He merely gave a hum, as if not really listening to what she said. She was just pointing out the obvious afterall, about Whitemore pushing his men more than than they could handle often. He may like to complain now and then over stuff, but he was honestly never bothered by the harsh ways they had, or when pushed over his own limit. Guess that was just another thing he had gotten used too.
He gave her a funny look when saying she worried about him, and let out another teasing laugh at her. "Save that worry for your brother instead," he chuckled, wrapping an arm around her once more. " 'Cause I sure has hell don't need it," he whispered hotly against her ear.
To Jason there was no point in worrying either, if things happen, when they happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 pm

She leaned against him as they walked and shook her head, "Oh I do worry about him, he's tough but even so I can't help it." She said with a shrug. She felt her face heat up a little bit as he brought his lips against her ear, she ignored it though and grabbed his hand "What do you say to a little bit of the VIP treatment huh?" She asked teasingly as she made her way towards the rooms. Gaston had reserved the VIP room for her and her previous client but now she may as well use it with Jason. She tried not to think about what could happen if he did die...she would worry about that if/when that happened for now though he was alive and that was what mattered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

His pleased smirk at her suggestion was surely more than enough for an answer, and he simply gestures for her to lead the way.
Jason knew Jasmine worried about him, even if they both seem to drive each other up the wall more than flirting or having normal conversations every time they ran into each other. Having known the other most part of their life, guess it had somehow just become some sort of routine for them. He'd vanish for a while, pop out of nowhere, they bicker, flirt, bicker some more, sometimes share beds and bodyheat (much to Aladdin's displeasure and Jason's amusement), and then he'll disappear again and start the whole thing over. For how long had things been like this for them anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Jasmine studied him thoughtfully, she could tell Jason had something on his mind. She wasn't entirely sure what it was, he might tell her or he might not. "You look like you've got something on your mind." She commented as she led him into the VIP room. "Want to talk about it?" She asked him over her shoulder. Some of her clients felt comfortable opening up to her, and sometimes Jason talked to her. However what they mostly did was bicker, and then have sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:04 pm

He didn't reply immediately, and acted as if he hadn't heard her question.
Since when did talking ever help anyway? he thought absently to himself, waiting for her to close the door behind them. The moment it was closed, he pinned her to it, holding her wrists tightly in his hands and held them up against the door. He smirked as he bent his face down to hers, leaving barely any space between their lips as he whispered huskily: "You now I've never been the talkative type~"
He kissed her deeply, not giving her a chance to form some sort of respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:05 am

(Time skip, they did the deedy XDD)
Afterward, Jasmine watched as he moved off of her and smiled at him. "I kinda forgot about what we were talking about before we came in here." Jasmine said after a moment as she managed to regain her breath. Spending time with Jason was always a pleasure, in every sense of the word. She moved so she was better facing him, "You really are one of my better clients." She admitted, and then her face heated up as she realized she had said that out loud. "Don't quote me on that!" She said as she buried her face into her pillow feeling deeply embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (tags: Jason)   

Back to top Go down

Another Night (tags: Jason)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1