Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:48 am

Milo was sitting down on the ground with his knees hunched up a bit, leaning against his mother's angel headstone. He was staring down at the ground between his legs, his eyes were a bit red from crying. Milo couldn't believe that he could cry that much in his whole life, knowing that he had been too young to cry much about his mother. But this was his sister, who Milo had grown up knowing and loving dearly. His father had always told him and Aurora that his sister really reminded him of his mother, which Milo could really agree with his father on. The loss of losing his sister felt like it was a double death. Like both his sister and mother had died again, since she was the closet thing that reminded him of his mother.

It had really put a strain on him as he had kept himself together from breaking down at the Moriarti Den. His father had taught him to do that ever since he was young. Perhaps that was the reason to why he couldn't remember crying over his mother. Milo remembered his heartbroken father telling him to keep himself together at his mother's funeral. he still couldn't believe that he had actually listened to his father. Especially when it hadn't felt right to the young Milo.

'D-Dammit!"

He gritted his teeth a bit as memories of Aurora flitted through his mind, recalling of the sweet memories of her. She was so sweet, bubbly and adventurous and pretty much a daddy's girl. That was one of the reasons to why Milo had taken such a liking to Ariel, seeing much of his sister in her. Unlike Milo, Aurora never doubted her father and the police force. That is until she had gotten kidnapped and began acting strangely. Milo had been worried about her and had wanted to see about his sister. But they hadn't parted ways on good terms when Milo had left for the mafia. She had been upset at him and argued with him, causing a huge rift to come between the siblings. Which now Milo couldn't forgive himself for, especially since there was no way that the two could reconcile now. Milo swallowed deeply at the thought, breathing out shakily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 am

Not to far away from the upset young man, the well known troublemaker stood with an empty expression, watching one of the few he considered being his 'friends' break down over the loss of his sister. He was more than sure that if he made his presence known, Milo would tell him to get lost, scold him for being a insensitive little shit or maybe just plain out ignore him. Or even punch him.
Because why else would Loki be here, but to make things worse, make his wounds hurt more then it already did? He wasn't exactly known for being a nice and understanding guy who cared for others beside himself. If he showed compassion, the first thing everyone would think is that he was just after something.
Well, that might be true to people he couldn't give a shit about, and frankly he still couldn't care less what the rumors about him said. Right now, he just felt bad for his friend, but knew he wasn't any good at comforting... But he at least he somewhat understand what Milo was currently going through.

Silently, he began to walk the short distance between them until he stood in front of him, for once being the one who had to look down at someone and not the other way around. He stood like that for a moment, not saying anything with his blank expression and simply waited. He let out a sigh after a moment and moved to sit down as well by Milo's side, resting his thin arms over his bony knees and letting the small bouquet of lilies he had with him lay in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 am

Milo flinched slightly as he felt another presence towering over him, causing him to slightly look up. He grimaced a bit at the sight of Loki, slightly irked by the blank expression that the male was giving him. He glared coldly at the male, not in the mood for any of his smart remarks. He wanted to curse at the male to go away, but for the first time in his life, he felt weak. There was no energy in him to get peeved off by the male's presence. So Milo looked back down at the ground, the silence stayed uninterrupted until the young trickster let out a sigh. He urged himself not to look back up at the before sensing the male sat down beside him

"What do you want Loki?" Milo muttered in a cold, distant tone, not even moving his glance from the ground. That is until he took notice of the small bouquet of lilies that laid in front of both males. This slightly had surprise Milo. Was the trickster? No. This was bit unusual, Milo thought to himself. Did the male have an ulterior motive or was he actually trying something that wasn't up his alley. Well he didn't know. This was strange to witness for Milo. He bit his lip sharply before side glancing over at the smaller male. "How did you find me?" he murmured lowly, staring back over at the lilies, noticing that they were real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 am

Loki didn't react when Milo finally spoke up, having been expecting the cold and distant tone in his voice. He was glad he at least said something though... that he still acknowledged his presence. He could handle his cold attitude towards him, Loki's always been used to that from the ones around him. But Milo had a good and understandable reason to be right now, so even if Loki would've been 'normal', he still wouldn't have taken any offence.
He didn't reply when Milo asked him what he wanted, just kept his face expressionless and stare aimlessly ahead of them. He only turned his head to the other at his next question, and noticed Milo looking questioningly down at the flowers.

"One of my mother's favorite," he said after a moment, ignoring his question. For Loki, it had been rather obvious where Milo would have been now.... Or maybe it just was a lucky guess? Whatever, it really wasn't that important was it.
He shifted a little on his seat, leaning back against the angel headstone behind them. He had moved his gaze forward again, staring at nothing in particular.
"She used to fill every room with these things, treating those like she treated me and my brothers. She talked, sang and even danced for those plants, was kinda creepy at times," he murmured, allowing a small, rare smile to show on his stoic expression. "On her every birthday I would go out and pick every damn flower I saw, or be smart enough and buy her a simple bouquet instead. She was happy as long as she got flowers anyway..."
A low chuckled was heard then, but not one of his usual amused ones, 'cause it sounded rather... empty. Hollow.
"Everytime I brought her some stupid flowers, she'd smile, kiss my forehead and then grabb my filthy hands to join in on her little rain dance."

During his little tale, his eyes had fallen back to the flowers infront of them and his expression went back to being blank and empty again. He reached for them and then held them up for the older of the two, staring intently on the colorful plants before lifting his green eyes to meet Milo's brown ones. "Pretty aren't they?" he said with that small, rare smile of his from before. "I'm sure they thinks so too," he finished in a softer tone, referring to Milo's lost loved ones as he glanced behind them at the angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Milo sighed softly as the other male had ignored his questions, already having a feeling that was going to happen. But what the male had said, had caught his attention at the mention of the lilies being Loki's mother's favorite flowers. He slightly widened his eyes at the sight of the other male's small rare smile as he continued to speak of his mother while Milo just listened solemnly. A bit envious of the other's vivid memory of his mother. He didn't even flinch at hearing the hollow chuckle, not really bothered by it. Milo wasn't even sure if he'd wanted to know why Loki sounded so differently, especially since he'd only seen the male's trickster personality most of the time.

He swallowed lightly as he continued to listen to the male before breathing out shakily. "Dammit, Loki.Why do I still have the urge to punch you even when you're acting like this.." he muttered out with a forced smile, looking down at the lilies that the male held them up before him. Perhaps it was Milo's hidden anger about the events of the raid that was causing him to feel like punching the male. Especially knowing that Loki had brought Ariel to the club even though he had done saved Ariel too from the raid. A silence fell between the males as Milo glanced behind him at the angel, before his lips twitched into a small torn smile as he nodded his head ever so slightly. "They are." he commented, but kept to himself about his comment about his mother loving white roses. Although he knew for sure that his sister would go crazy over the lilies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Hearing Milo say something quite normal when it concerned him, Loki's smile widened and looked like his usual self for a moment, and allowed himself to let out a soft chuckle. It quickly fell again though, as he had easily taken notice of how Milo's smile was forced. Again, he didn't blame him, and the thought of leaving him alone might be the best idea for now returned to him. He could easily just stand up and leave without making any fuss, Milo would for sure be thankful of that. Loki was not the ideal company for situations like this.... he knew that...

He gave the flowers in his hand another empty look, before gently placing them by the angel's feet. Maybe that wasn't the best to do, maybe Milo would even take offence to it? His sister and mother might have even disliked lilies?
Loki would've laugh at himself for thinking so out of character, but he didn't, just kept his expression completely blank as he pushed himself back up on his feet, now facing the headstone instead.
Loki knew he really didn't have any obligations to be here, and try to act like a good person. No oen thought he really was anyway. Heck, his skills at comforting often ended in disaster. He just knew, that had it been in Milo's place at this moment, he would have been comforted by the mere presence of someone, just telling them by being there that he wasn't alone. It won't do much to soothe the pain Milo was dealing with, he knew that. Still, he didn't like thinking about Milo crying alone.

For a moment, only the breeze and rusltign of leaves could be heard, until the teen started to hum softly on a uncanny and mysterius tune. He stood there with his hands inside his jeans pockest, hood pulled down and eyes closed as his expression changed into a relaxed one. Eventually he started to sing quitely, the foreing words sounding more like whispers as he chanted the old lullaby he rememberd his mother singing him to sleep with years ago.

(here's the song, if you're intrested xP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCQPg4VIT-g)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Milo watched as the young trickster that he knew had appeared for a few seconds before disappearing.  It felt a bit comforting when he saw the Loki that he knew. Although Milo was a bit alright with the silent Loki who he was meeting. It felt so odd to not be arguing with the other male. But Milo was just too emotionally wrecked to start anything with the other. He was actually afraid of snapping at the male, not wanting his cold personality to get the better of him. Especially since it did seem like the male was trying to be there for him. Milo didn't feel like other male deserved to be cursed or yelled at for only trying to comfort him in his own way. Couldn't really blame the male for his own way of comforting, since Milo wasn't good at such things either.

He watched as the male laid the lilies at the feet of the angel headstone, a blank expression was seen upon his face as he spotted the white roses, near the lilies, that he had helped his father pick for his mother's grave. Then glanced up at Loki as he stood up, facing the headstone in silence. After what seemed so long for Milo, his ears perked at the sound of humming of a strange tune. He didn't speak since the tune felt soothing to hear for some apparent reason. As he continued to listen to the comforting tune, Loki had began to sing quietly causing Milo to furrow his eyes slightly. His hand lifted, reaching out towards the end of the other male's hoodie, gripping it slightly.

Milo swallowed lightly before murmuring, "W-What's the song?...It's soothing actually," in a low weak tone. Milo wasn't sure why the song was so soothing, even if the was the young trickster who was singing it quietly. It just did. He couldn't describe even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Loki almost jerked when he felt the other grab the end of his hoodie, and looked down at Milo with surprised eyes. He went quiet again as a thoughtful look crossed his face. He really had not been expecting Milo to even react to his singing... Much less ask what it was. But, it made him feel a little relieved to be honest. Milo had even called it soothing, and made him both a little happy and proud to hear. Maybe he did something good for once, for somebody elses sake...?
Loki was still expecting for Milo to ask him to leave.

"Well, I think it'd be called 'Who can sail..?' if I translate it right off," he murmured in thought, letting his gaze trail over the cemetery as he thought about it. He grinned a little to himself, before looking back down at Milo. "I'm surprised I didn't scare ya off with my singing," he half joker, laughing quietly under his breathe.
He rubbed his neck, feeling a little out fo place. He could think up on so many things to say, but all of them would be rude, insensitive, hurtful. Loki did not want to make things worse for the older guy, he was for once trying to be careful with he blurted out next.
With another sigh, he slumped back down to the ground at Milo's side, giving him another smile as he sat so he was fully facing him this time. "It's an old scandinavian lullaby, something everyone have sung or heard at least once," he explained casually, placing his hands behind himself and leaned back on them. He leaned his head backwards too, and stared longingly up at the sky that had begun to darken.
He inhaled softly and closed his eyes again as he once again began to sing the lullaby, but this time so Milo could understand it as well.

"Who can sail without the wind?
Who can row without oars?
Who can say farewell to a friend
without shedding tears?

I can sail without the wind,
I can row without oars,
but I can't say farewell to a friend
without shedding tears~"

He opened his eyes as he finished, and gave Milo another smile. A real, patient and warm smile. "I think it would go something like that in english," he snickered, leaning his elbows above his knees this time. "Still sounds better in the original, or if someone else sang it," he shrugged offhandedly.

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 am

Milo froze slightly at his action and when the younger male looked down at him with surprised eyes. Well it seemed that his action had shocked the both of them. He swallowed nervously, a bit unsure of how the male would respond. After a moment, Loki answered his question causing Milo to feel a bit relieved.

His lips quirked slightly in a small smile at the young trickster's comment about being surprised that Milo hadn't ran due to his singing. Now that was the Loki that he knew and for once, Milo didn't feel like strangling or punching the male. He wasn't annoying him at all. In fact he was actually succeeding in comforting the male strangely. "Heh. You don't think much of your singing voice, I see?" Milo remarked in a teasing tone, tilting his head up at the male. Eventually letting go of the male's hoodie. He then watched as the male soon sat down in front of him, facing him. Milo listened to Loki's explaining of the song and followed the male's gaze up the the darkening sky. Then returned his gaze upon the male as he resumed singing the song for him, but this time translated so that he could understand.

Throughout the song, Milo listened with a light smile as he watched the male sing, hugging his knees closer to his body and crossing his arms over his knee caps. Milo was a bit taken back by the other male's patient, warm smile after he finished the song and looked at him. "Hmm...probably so. But it's more soothing to hear it sung by a...friend." Milo murmured softly. That was probably the first time that he'd ever really stated verbally that he though of the young trickster as a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 am

[OOC: I'm really adoring this topic ;3; -clings-]

Hearing Milo refer to him as a 'friend', took Loki by surprise again, and just blinks a couple of times at the other in a slightly shocked expression. He couldn't remember Milo ever calling them friends before, at least not when he was around, and Loki never forgot anything. And then Loki laughed, sounding more like the typical trickster that he is. "Good to know I'm good for something other than trouble then," he chuckled, instead of teasing or adding an annoying smart ass comment. He would like to just sit and enjoy a peaceful moment without causing havoc too once in a while. He reached for his hood and pulled it over his head, almost far enough to hide his eyes from the others view.

"You know..." he mumbled after another peaceful silence. "People may call me an expertise in lying and deceiving... But I've never broken a promise to someone I care for."
He was looking back up at the angle again, his green eyes almost turning empty again. "So when I say I'll be there for someone.... I fucking mean it."
Another pause followed, before the teen turned to look at the older again with that trademark and annoying smirk of his. "So you'll still be stuck with me for a while, Thatch~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:56 am

[OOC: Me too!! *Clings* q^q]

Milo watched in amusement as Loki blinked a couple of times at him in surprise. It was quite humorous to surprise the young trickster once in a while. Which seemed to rarely happen from Milo's memories of the male. He quirked an eyebrow as Loki did his usual trickster laugh, chuckling softly at his comment. "Jessica saw something in you, knowing that you were good for more than trouble. So you should already know that you're good for something more than trouble." Milo murmured, shaking his head lightly that the trickster didn't figure that out sooner.

As silence fell between the two, Loki soon spoke up again and Milo listened with gaze upon the male. Slightly smiling sadly at the male's words. "It isn't that hard to see that especially when you're around your sister and Ariel." And now, Milo thought to himself as he locked gazes with the male once again. He laughed lightly at the male's latest comment, tilting his head against the angel. "I think I'll survive you." he teased lightly, before adding after a few seconds, "And I really don't mind." Milo had said this truthfully, no matter how annoying the trickster was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:18 am

[OOC: their bromance is beautiful.... Even Milo can't deny that now right? :'D ...RIGHT??]

Wow, this is really getting emotional, Loki couldn't help but think to himself, not exactly embarrassed by the situation and how things turned out, just honestly surprised. He would usually be prepared for mostly anything, but he has stepped into a territory he wasn't exactly good with dealing, and would rather ignore these things than confront it. Mostly due to the fact that he always made it worse. Maybe he actually had managed to change a little since Jessica took him in...?
...Both for the better and worse...
When Milo brought up his 'sis', his smile fell a little, not into a sadder look, but a more thoughtful one. He still wasn't exactly sure how Jessica would've managed to see something else, something better in him, that day she offered him a home. Or how he had managed to make such a good friend as Ariel shortly afterwards for that matter.
Those things don't make much sense to him at times, the more he thought about it...

As these thoughts crossed his mind, he didn't show it, and just kept his typical smirk in place. For the moment he was just glad that he had seemed to be of help, at least a little, for Milo.
"Must've been my adorable face," Loki said cheekily. "Or my charm~" he continued with a more cocky attitude, winking playfully at Milo.
He blinked again, not looking as surprised as before but still a little taken aback when Milo said he'd survive his presence. And then he added that he wouldn't mind either.
Wow, the teen thought a little dumbstruck to himself, rubbing his neck again with a sheepish smile. That's a rare compliment I wouldn't mind hearing more often....
"If this gets more emotional I'm gonna end up all teary eyed and kiss you," Loki said flatly, once again showing that the word 'shame' did not exist in his dictiona "Probably with tongue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:39 am

[OOC: So beautiful!!! q0q Ack!! He can't!!! X'D]

Milo furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed the male's smile fall a bit at the comment about Jessica. But then saw that it wasn't a sad smile. A bit...thoughtful is what Milo presumed it looked like. Then the smile crept back into a smirk in an instant flash.

He rolled his eyes at the suggestions, scoffing at them with distaste. There was that cocky attitude and that damned wink of his, Milo thought to himself in playful annoyance. "Hm, just keep telling yourself that Loki." he laughed slightly, shaking his head at the suggestions. He quickly took notice of the male's reaction to his comments about being stuck with the trickster. It had shocked both of them that he had said those things. He didn't know why he said those things, but he just knew that it was true. No matter how strange it seemed.

Milo's eyes widened a bit at the sheepish smile that adorned the male's lips, before narrowing them at the next words that came out of his mouth. "Don't even try, Loki...I wonder if I can break your nose more than it already is if you attempt to.." Milo remarked flatly, raising an eyebrow at the trickster. Had he embarrassed the male so much that he threatened him with such a shameful act by a boy his age? It seemed so, although Milo felt embarrassed as well due to his earlier actions and words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 am

[OOC: Goodie!!! 8'D]

By mere reflex, Loki quickly covered his nose and jerked back a little, giving Milo a boyish pout. "That's low dude, and here I am gracing you with my precious presence," he said in a faked hurt voice, dropping his hand down to his lap when he made sure Milo wasn't gonna punch him. "If anything, you should offer to kiss it better," he half whined. Just because he was used to pain didn't mean Loki was a masochist. ...Only sometimes maybe, depending on the situation, and who it was....
Woah ok, not going down that path again, Look reminded himself and shaked those thoughts off.
Chuckling a little, at both of them this time, Loki reached out a hand towards the other and gave Milo a frineldy pat on the shoulder. "If you want to stop being harassed (sexually) then you need to stop acting so cute," he said flatly, before giving him a wicked grin. "...or maybe you're secretly liking the attention~?" Loki was not only talking about himself anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 pm

[OOC: Adorableness!!! <333 And whoa there, Loki o-o]

Milo began to feel much better as he mustered up a smirk at the other male's reaction to his threat, chuckling lightly at it as well. "It's not low, it's just a possible promise if you try to attempt your earlier comment about kissing me." he remarked, giving the young trickster an innocent grin. He rolled his eyes a bit at Loki's whining, shaking his head. "I rather not do something that you'd want." Milo added in a flat tone, smirking at the younger male.

He raised an eyebrow as the young trickster reached out and patted him on the shoulder, scoffing slightly a bit as his next comment. "How the hell am I acting cute?...Stop seeing what you want to see." Milo interjected in a confused tone in the beginning, before it became slightly teasing at the end. Then quickly shook his head quickly, furrowing his eyebrows. "Hell no. Who'd want to like such attention of being being harassed." Milo huffed lightly, a bit unnerved by the male's wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 pm

[OOC: Mehehe, the same old trickster is back... x'D He's just showing Milo love in his own way Razz -cough-]

Loki just gave him a look at Milo's last sentence, that said something along the line of 'Duh, you do!' or some of the sort. Seriously, was the guy still that oblivious? Or maybe it as just him looking to hard into to it... Pfft.
He noted the usual irritation start to show again on Milo, and started to feel more relieved and relaxed with the whole situation. Somehow, the heavy feeling that been towering over them since he arrived had managed to lighten up, gotten much less tense. He knew of course, that this would probably only be for the moment. The loss of a loved one took it's time to heal... and for some unlucky ones it never passes.
Somehow, Loki had gotten lost in his own thougths for a moment and didn't reply with one of his usual smartass comeback's to Milo, and without realizing it himself stared off into nothing n particular. Funny, how it appeard to be Loki thinking to much, when Milo was the one hurting here. Was it beacuse he was just selfish, or beacuse he really cared...? At times, the teen couldn't really see the difference between those things, as it always appeard to end in the same way in the end.
He blinked up at the sky with a blank expression, allowing a small smile of contentment to show. "Not that I mind getting soaked, but..." he glanced back at Millo, pulling at his hood lazily. "Wanna call it a day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 am

[OOC: I went whoa at the masochist...that could explain a few things xDD]

Milo shot the younger male a glare as he gave him such a weird look. Milo wasn't that a fan of attention, especially when the attention caused him to be embarrassed. Although a few cases that Milo had been in, made it a bit odd to him. He awaited for a smart ass comment from Loki, tilting his head as the younger male stared off into space. Well this was a bit usual. He couldn't have him comforter to be spacing out, now could he? He waved his hand in front of Loki, raising an eyebrow as he said in an amused tone, "Earth to Loki? You rarely space out like that." He pointed out, surprised by this.

He nodded his lightly in agreement as he begun to notice that it was about to rain on them any second. "Yeah, I rather not get soaked either." Milo responded as he slowly standing up, side glancing down at the lilies which he stared at for a moment. Before bending down, picking the lily bouquet and setting them down right next the to white rose bouquet. He turned to look down at the young trickster before reaching out and pulling Loki's hoodie down further over his eyes, smiling slightly. "Now don't you dare go running around telling others that I'm going soft on you. Or I'll get revenge on you." Milo threatened in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:16 am

[OOC: Yeah.... that WOULD explain some things wouldn't it...? xP]

Loki watched Milo give the lilies he brought a look, before bending down and placing them right next to a beautiful white rose bouquet. He stayed silent as he stood up, averting his eyes from the other when Milo turned to look at him. He huffed under his breathe in light protest when the older pulled at his hood, but didn't make any moment to push the hand away. Instead, he just stood there still, with his head bend down with Milo holding the hood down over his eyes.
"I prefer the vengeful Milo than the sad one anyway," he said after a moment, smiling down at his old, worn out sneakers.
He pulled away from the other's hold, giving him a teasing smirk in return. "It's just weird with you acting all soft anyway, gives me the shivers," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Milo gave Loki a light assuring smile, chuckling a bit at the male saying that he liked Milo vengeful rather than sad. "Hmm, it's no fun at teasing a sad me, is it?" he teased the younger male, with a soft smile. Milo was pretty sure that it was pretty strange and odd for the young trickster to see him in such a sad state. But at least the male had lift his spirits, even if it was just for this moment.

He laughed lightly as the other pulled away from his hold, tilting his head as the young male gave him a teasing smirk. Then rolled his eyes at the other's comment. "Gives you shivers?"he asked, raising an eyebrow at the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm

"Eeyup," he said in fake seriousness, giving the older male a nod before turning to head back. "It's so out of character for you even I get wary," he snickered. He took a step, then look oved his shoulder at Milo, as if to make sure he was coming along or not.
"You know what you should do," he said offhandedly, turning his gaze forward again. "You should by me some cake, and a big expensive bottle of whine imported from Peru," he smiled widely. "And since I'm so nice today I'd even let you have a taste of it~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Milo chuckled a bit at this, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "Even you get wary? Well then, I'll just keep that in mind then." he grinned devilishly, knowing to use it in the future on Loki. He then stood there for  a moment before following after the young male. Milo glanced down at the ground as he took in the other male's suggestion of cake and wine, his lips quirked slightly in a small smile. "You know what? How about I do that then?" Milo commented in an amused tone. He needed to dwell himself in some sweets and drinks to forget about this sorrowfulness that still ached in his heart. Even if it meant sharing the liquor and sweets with Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:01 pm

"You really should stop being so stingy-wait WHAT?" Loki turned to face Milo with a wide eyed and clearly shocked expression, and therefore missed where he set his foot the next second and fell flat down on the ground. He groaned, more in irritation than pain as he pushed himself back up, stumbling on his feet and turned to face Milo again. He gave him a weird look, and almost looked worried as he doubled checked to see if the older of the two where serious or not.
He stared suspiciously at Milo, reached out and pinched his cheek, as if to make sure he wasn't just having a one of those very vivid hallucinations.
Maybe he'll try and poison me, like Annie, Loki thought a little worried and had to hold back a shudder at the thought of the woman. But then again, to be fair... the guy would probably want to drink away his sorrow too...
As much as the thought of Milo treating him freely for once pleased him, Loki didn't want it to seem like he was taking advantage of the guy. But, giving Milo another thoughtful look...
"Make sure it's peruvian," he smiled happily, patting his cheek and began walking again, whistling to himself. "And the cake must be covered in chocolate, with strawberries on top. Big, juicy strawberries~"
It was up to Milo himself what he felt like doing afterall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Milo blinked in surprise, immediately covering his mouth to stifle his laughter at the male's sudden surprise and fall. Had his comment really shocked the male? It seemed so by the male's clumsy reaction to his comment. Milo watched as the male gave him a weird look, a bit amused by it. He couldn't blame the male being so surprised and suspicious, due to Milo never really treating him to anything ever. Especially to alcohol and cake.

"H-Hey!" He quickly hissed, as the other male reached out and pinched his cheek. He lifted his hand to rub at the cheek, shooting Loki a slight glare. "I wasn't joking, Loki. Want me to take it back, cause I still can." Milo huffed in annoyance until furrowing his eyebrows at the male's thoughtful look and a patting to his cheek. He rolled his eyes as the male continued on walking away as nothing just happened, while suggesting the drink and what kind of cake. "Well aren't you speaking like a spoiled brat," Milo mused as he continued after the male, thinking that he could get the cake from the Buttercup cafe since their cakes were delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:31 pm

[OOC: I'm sorta brain-dead on how to continue this topic, but i don't want it to end yet x'D if you want, maybe we could move it somewhere else? When they have the cake and whine already and are seated down? ;D]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:32 pm

[OOC: Sure <3 Where would you like to move it to? :3 And can you start it? xD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Once Four...three...and now only two (TAG: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next