The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

John walked up to the front desk. “Any patients for me, Attina?” He asked, his secretary. She gave him a smile. “Meg Stacey is here for her check up, Doctor.”

“Thank you, Attina.”

“She's a cute one and I hear single?” John paused in his step to look back at her.

“She's a patient, Attina...”

“John, they're all patients...” They gave each other a glare for a moment, before John shook his head, ignoring the small cheer of triumph from Attina.

“Send her in, Miss Wynters.” Attina rolled her eyes.

“Yes, Dr. Rolfe.”

John closed the door to his office and slipped on his white coat, before moving into the adjourning room where he would do his check ups.

(I apologize, I didn't realize that Jane Porter was already spoken for. So I went ahead and put Attina in Jane's place during this. Sorry for not looking completely. Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 pm

"Miss. Stacey, Dr. Rolfe will see you now." A pretty young woman said as Meg flipped through a magazine one handed.  Her arm was in a sling and she had bandages on her back, she set the magazine down and stood up with some awkwardness.  The sling made her balance a little off but she could deal with it.  She followed the nurse down the hall and into another room, "Dr. Rolfe, will be with you shortly." The nurse said before leaving.  Watching her leave, Meg patted down her hair.  It wasn't that she was nervous about seeing the doctor.  No, she was excited to see him again, an odd thing considering that Meg normally didn't try paying attention.  She was someone who was dedicated to her work and could easily lose track of what was going on around her.
(occ don't be worried about that hun, I didn't know that either <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:01 pm

John smiled a little when he entered the room. He looked a bit amused at Meg patting down her hair. He shook his head, silently. When she was done, he closed the door, making it seem he had just walked into the room.

“Hello, Ms. Stacey.” He greeted, giving her a small smile.

(sorry, it's short, Rosie, my eyes are itching Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 pm

(ooc Oh Deni, its ok just go lie down <3)
Meg jumped a little in surprise,"Oh I didn't hear you come in." She said with her cheeks turning a light crimson. "Hello again Dr. Rolfe, how have you been?" She asked as she ducked her head shyly. She suddenly felt like a teenage girl with a crush and that was a strange feeling, since she hadn't felt that in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:32 pm

(I took a loooong nap and I'm feeling better now Smile)

“I've been all right. How have you been, Ms. Stacey?” He asked, moving to sit down on the stool for him. “...I see the Nurse didn't give you a gown to change into...” He noticed, with a small frown.

“How have your injuries been?” He asked, standing back up. He moved to the cabinet and pulled out a hospital gown that would let him look at her injuries without her being too embarrassed. “Would you like the nurse to help you?” He asked, turning back to her as he held out the gown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 am

"I've been good." She said gently as she raised her head to look up at him and then accepted the gown from him. It would be a little tricky but she was sure she could manage, she wasn't wearing anything too complicated. "Um want me to change now?" She couldn't help but ask him with a little hint of amusement as she bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 am

He gave her an amused look. "Let me leave before you start changing." He said, with a shake of his head. "Knock when you're done." He told her, giving her a smile before he went back into his office.

He let out a sigh, before he stuck his head out of his office door. "Attina, mind telling me why you forgot to give Ms. Stacey the gown to change in to?"

Attina looked up from her desk and gave him a confused look. "Oh, did I?" He gave her a look.

"What? You wanted it to be awkward? I figured you two needed sometime together with the clothes on before they were off." She gave him a wink, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Stop playing match maker... that's an order." He said, before closing the door of his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 am

She nodded and waited for the door to shut before she started pulling her upper clothes off, it was much more difficult then she had anticipated.  She made a face and somehow manged to get her shirt unbuttoned one handed before hitting the awkward part.  Bras and slings were not meant to be used in the same kind of setting, she cursed a little bit under her breath as she struggled to unhook her bra.  Well this was lovely, of course she would be having trouble with her bra oh this was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 am

John looked at his watch as he waited. It shouldn't really take her this long to change.

He knocked lightly on the door. "Ms. Stacey? Are you all right?" He asked, after waiting another moment. "Do you want me to get the nurse?" He would go in there himself, but considering she would most likely see him as a man before being a doctor, it could get awkward for her.

He sighed a little, having something like that happen more often than not. A majority of his female patients would take some of his movements to heart as a man rather than as their doctor. He would normally have to refer them to a female doctor later on if it got too serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 am

Just as her fingers managed to pry the hook free, she lost her balance. All she managed to do before she hit the ground was make a startled squeak. Thankfully she landed on her uninjured side, unfortunately she was pretty sure the cuts on her back had just re-opened. She stifled a little cry of pain and instead did her best to get up. Oh she would never be able to step into a doctor's office without thinking of this little mishap. Thinking of which, her eyes darted down to her cleavage area and her eyes widened. The front part of the bra was unhooked and her breasts were practically displayed in full view. Nope she wouldn't be able to live this down, never ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:38 am

John looked at the door in surprise when he heard the squeak before his eyes widened when he heard a crash. He quickly opened the door and saw her on the ground. He moved over to her and helped her up. "Are you all right?" He asked, as he helped her onto the examination bed.

He looked over her back and let out a sigh of relief. "Your stitches are fine..." He reassured her.

John took notice that her bra had slipped down, but was still on her and a bit tangled in the swing. "...Would you be opposed to me helping you?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was comfortable with him helping her getting her bra off. "If not, I can call the nurse in here." He offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Meg blushed an even deeper scarlet, mostly because he was seeing her like this and mostly because she couldn't believe she had made a complete idiot of herself. "Well that's a relief." She said as he told her how her stitches were. At his next question she bit her bottom lip, she was a grown woman and she could handle a doctor helping her out without acting like an idiot. "You can help me if you want, I don't think I can manage on my own." She admitted with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:03 pm

John gave her a small smile. "All right." He moved take off her sling, before helping her out of her bra. "Can you get the gown on?" He asked, keeping a look at her eyes, being as professional as he was trained to be. He would only admit in the back part of his mind that her breasts had caught his interests.

It was good that John knew how to keep work and personal thoughts separate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:23 am

She avoided looking at him directly as she nodded hastily, "Um yes." She said and after a bit of fumbling somehow managed to get the hospital gown on properly. "There, now I'm decent." She said with a touch of relief, after all it was extremely embarrassing to be caught in such a position by someone never mind a doctor...a pretty cute doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 am

John resisted looking at her a bit amused, before he proceeded move behind her. "I will have to lower the gown just a little, only to show me your shoulder." He told her, before he softly pushed the gown past her shoulders, but still covering her breasts.

He slipped on some rubber gloves, before he carefully and professionally undid the bandage on her wound to look at it. Her stitches were still holding up in her shoulder. "Hmm..." He leaned closer to look at the wound. "looks to be healing well... I'll go ahead and put some more antibiotic cream on it... Have you been having any trouble changing the bandage everyday? And have you have any help with your back in keeping your stitches disinfected?"

He moved over to the cabinet and grabbed the cream and fresh bandages to go over her wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:35 am

"Oh right yeah." She said and looked down at her hands as he gently moved the dressing gown off her shoulder so he could take a look at her shoulder. Meg bit her bottom lip when he moved in closer to look at her wound and looked away as she struggled to keep her composure. "Well that's good, and its been a little tricky but nothing too difficult. No I haven't had any help with the stitches." She said with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)   

Back to top Go down

Check up (Tag: Meg Stacey)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1