Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Droopy on Morphine (John Rolfe's Audition Fanfic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Droopy on Morphine (John Rolfe's Audition Fanfic)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

John walked down the hall as he looked over the chart for his latest patient. Seemed he had to do a surgery of removing a bullet at least once a week. The woman had been lucky, seemed someone with medical experience took care of her early on.

When the paramedics had brought her in, he was a bit fearful that he would lose her. After the operation he was able to hear about what happened. Shot at a raid on the Tip Top Club, just because the police were looking for drugs?

*Careless...* He had thought, especially when he heard about what happened to the Commissioner's daughter.

Letting out a sigh, John pushed the thoughts away, wanting to focus on the task at hand.

He walked into his patient's room, wanting to check her vitals. The young woman was still asleep, which was all right with him. He jotted down notes as he looked at the monitors, before he glanced over at the woman when he heard a soft moan from her.

“Hi, how're you feeling?” He asked, softly, giving her a soft smile as she looked towards him, with tired and confused eyes.

“I'm... I'm okay...” The woman said, softly, earning a nod from the doctor.

“You're on pain killers right now and a bit of morphine. I'm your doctor, John Rolfe.”

“Oh... Is that why the room seems to be spinning a little?” She asked, with a small smile.

He chuckled a little. “Yes, it can do that.” He raised an eyebrow when she stared at him for a moment. “What is it?”

“...You have a pretty smile, doc...” She said, smiling a little more, causing him to chuckle softly.

“Thank you, you do as well, Ms. Stacey...”

“Mm... call me Meg? I “Ms.” makes me sound so old...” She giggled as she rolled her head to the side. “Oh... the room spun more...”

He shook his head a little as he gave her a small smile. “I'm afraid I'm not really allowed to do that...”

She laughed a little, cutting him off. “No ones looking.”

He gave her an amused look. “I think you need some rest...” He moved to leave, but felt a tug on his coat, stopping him. John looked back down at her, a little surprised.

“Please... I don't want to be alone right now...” Her voice was soft and pleading while her eyes looked at him with such sadness.

He gave her a soft look. “All right... I'll stay until you fall asleep.” He told her, before she gave him a relieved smile.

“Thank you, Doctor...” She dropped her hand from his coat.

John sat down in the chair next to her bed, giving her a soft smile. “You're welcome... Meg...” He said, softly, looking down at his notepad. He smiled a little more when he heard her giggle.

“See? Was that so hard?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Droopy on Morphine (John Rolfe's Audition Fanfic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1