The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Ariel left the shop where she had bought a little gift for Loki. She was smiling bright as she walked through the alley, happy with her purchase. A little hum escaped her lips as she walked past a man that was leaning against the wall of one of the buildings. She hardly noticed for the fact her mind was starting to drift off into one of her day dreams.

She giggled when she thought about Loki's reaction got the gift. He wasn't expecting anything at all, but she was sure he would be happy with receiving one! Her steps started turning into skips as she continued down her path.

Before she could get too far, she let out a shriek when she was suddenly pulled back. A rough hand quickly clasped over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Wide eyes stared up at the man that was holding her against him.

A whimper escaped her lips when she was suddenly pushed roughly onto a brick wall.

"Don'tcha know that it ain't safe for a pretty little thang like you to be walking about alone so late?" The man said, looming over her and pinning her to the wall.

Ariel whimpered when she smelt the thick scent of alcohol radiating off of the man. It was supposed to have been a quick trip to the shop, for her to purchase the gift she had been saving up for...

How did it turn into this?

"I should get'a reward for helping ya..." The dunk said, slipping a hand around her waist. Her teal eyes went wider as she felt her ankle-length dress start to go up. She started struggling, trying to get a chance to kick him or something, but he had her pinned well.

What would Loki do?

She did the only thing that came to mind...

Ariel licked the hand that was over her mouth, immediately hating the taste. The moment the man pulled his hand away in shock and disgust, Ariel started spitting on the ground, trying to get the taste out.

"Why you little bitch!" Ariel let out a shriek when she looked up to see his hand flying back towards her. She ducked and felt the man release her when he held his hand in pain from hitting the wall. The man cursed and tried to grab at her again, but she ducked down again and ran back the way she came from.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she heard the man give chase. "Help! Somebody!" She cried out as she ran, hoping and praying to God that someone would hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Jasmine had been on her way home from the brothel in a hurry, she knew night time could be really nasty. That day had been awful and she had new bruises on her body but she was determined not to let Aladdin see, he would only demand to know who was causing them. She could handle herself. its just with the way things were she didn't dare fight back as her boss would make her pay. She paused in step though when she heard someone crying, "Help! Somebody!" . Her eyes narrowed and she hurried towards the sound, she saw a pretty red headed woman running from a much bigger male. "HEY!" She yelled, her voice echoing in the alley. The man paused in step and took her in stumbling a little bit as he did so, "What do you want lady?" He demanded as he leered at her. Jasmine felt her hands tighten into fists, "How about you leave that girl alone?" She asked as she stepped towards him. The man laughed, "Yeah and what's in it for me?" He asked as his eyes traveled over her body. Jasmine made a face, bad enough that she had to deal with that at work. "Well if you don't want to be cut into several tiny pieces and fed to the sharks then I suggest you leave now." She said imperiously. He gaped at her with his mouth open before bursting into laughter, "Yeah right." He said in between guffaws. Jasmine merely stared at him, waiting for the laughter to die down. "I'm not joking, my brother Aladdin al-Rashid will be more then happy to pay you a visit." She said with a sudden chilling smile. The man's smile fell off his face, "Aladdin?" He asked fearfully, if anything Jasmine's smile widened "Yes, and believe me he doesn't take kindly to people threatening me." She said, this wasn't a lie either. The man stumbled over his feet as he hurried off, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean any harm!" He said over his shoulder before he left. Jasmine smirked and watched him leave before hurrying towards the other woman, "Hey are you all right?" She asked kindly as she stepped by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:56 am

Ariel continued running, before she ended up tripping on a stray piece of trash. She stumbled into a wall and was about to continue running until she heard someone shout. She breathed heavily as she turned to see an exotic looking woman standing up to the man who had been chasing her.

She couldn't believe how the woman stood up to him with no fear or hesitation. Ariel gulped a little as she braced herself against the wall as the man ran away.

"O-oh, um, y-yes, I-I'm all right..." She stuttered when the woman asked if she was all right. "Th-thank you so much! I-I was afraid no one had heard me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:41 am

Jasmine gave her a warm smile, "Well I'm glad I was in the neighborhood." She said gently as she noticed how scattered Ariel seemed. "Are you going to be all right? I can walk you home, if you want?" She offered, it would take her more time to get home but Jasmine wasn't about to leave until she knew the young woman was all right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 am

Ariel gave her a small smile back. "Oh, I c-couldn't ask you too..." She softly pushed herself off the wall, before jumping when she heard a sudden noise. A cat dashed by her feet, causing her to stumble back. She shook a little as she hit the wall again. "Oh... j-just a k-kitty..." She laughed sheepishly, but still a little jumpy. Ever since the raid on the Tip Top Club, she had been a little jumpy.

That man attacking her certainly didn't help matters...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 am

Jasmine shook her head, "You're not asking, I'm offering and I know what its like being attacked like that." She said, her eyes dark with an unreadable look. "Listen, it'll make me feel better if I know you get home safe. Us girls got to stick together you know?" She said lightly enough but with a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:08 am

Ariel swallowed a little, before nodding. "U-um, okay then..." She said, softly, as she pushed herself off the wall. She let out a breath. "I-I'm sorry to be trouble." She said, looking down at the ground as she held her bag and purse tightly.

She offered the woman a small smile, before offering her hand. "I'm Ariel, and thank you so much for helping me... That was amazing what you did... I wish I had that kind of courage." She said, a bit admiringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 am

"First of all you are not causing me any trouble, I'm happy to help. Second, I'm really not that brave...but I can't stand to see men hurt other women like that. And third, my name is Jasmine al-Rashid." She said as she shook the offered hand. Stepping back out onto the street, she fell into step next to Ariel. "So what were you doing in the Alley?" She asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Ariel blushed. "I still say it was brave..." She said, softly, giving Jasmine a smile. "Oh, I was shopping for a friend... I didn't think I would be out this late to get it, but I guess I got distracted by the other things in the store." She said, with a small laugh.

{OOC: sorry that it's short, feeling out of it all of a sudden... X'D}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}   

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ariel! {Tag: Jasmine}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1