Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Meg woke up to a bunch of monitors beeping and feeling a little woozy, as she tried getting up the monitors pinged. Making a face she lay back down and winced, her back felt like she was lying on pins and needles. She was in a hospital room, and she was in a hospital gown her clothes were nowhere to be seen. Although now she wouldn't be able to wear them again, especially after what had happened at the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 pm

As soon as he heard about what happened to Meg at the raid Cole got to the hospital as fast as he could. With a short stop to buy Meg some of her favorite flowers and a bit chocolate of course. He headed right towards to information office of the hospital and luckily he didn´t have much problems to get to know the room Meg was placed in. On his way he could see a few familiar faces of other cops, their friends and relatives. A lot of people got injured during the raid and Cole was just happy Meg got at least out alive. He didn´t know what he´d have done if she got killed.

After he passed some floors he finally reached Meg´s room and knocked. "May I come in?" It didn´t take long until he heard a Yes coming from inside the room so he pretty much was able to walk in right away. He came closer showing Meg the presents he brought her. "I thought your favorite flowers might bring some color and a nice smell in this plain room, not as if you weren´t enough to brighten up the worst situation of course." He put the flowers in a vase he got earlier from a nurse and placed it near Meg´s bed, close enough for her to smell and touch them but far enough to not make them fall. The chocolate he placed on a little table right next to them, easier to reach for her. "I thought a little chocolate couldn´t be that bad in addition or exchange for the hospital food and also you can spare them and eat them later."

He got himself a chair standing nearby and placed it near Meg´s bed so they are able to face each other. "So tell me how are you Meg? Is there anything I can do for you to make things better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Meg looked up as Cole walked in holding flowers and chocolates, "Oh Cole, why are you always so thoughtful?" She asked with a small smile as he set the things down. "You even got me tulips." She added when she spotted the kinds of flowers he had gotten her, "You are too sweet Cole." She said as she moved her hand to squeeze his. "You've already done enough for me, you're a great friend to me." Meg said gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 pm

He put his hand over hears looking her deep in the eyes with a charming smile. "So are you to me and that´s exactly why I can never be sweet enough. We both know that you would do the same for me if we´d be in each others postions right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Eric made sure to arrive to the hospital before his interrogation. He was holding a mini bouquet of flowers and a box of cake, considering it the polite thing to do to somebody he had indirectly shot. The cake was homemade, and baked just to perfection. He would know, as he had several taste samples of the mix.

Knocking on the door before walking in, he smiled. "Miss Stacey, I wanted to apologize and bring--" he froze when he saw a man he recognized to be Officer Smith next to her, holding her hand. Crap. Eric's smile widened awkwardly due to his embarassment. "Uh, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything... Maybe I should come in.. at a different time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga Sinclair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Helga glared at the nurse, who backed away with his hands up defensively.

"No offense, sir, but I'm very aware of my own limitations. A walk down the hall to see my co-worker won't kill me." She said, firmly, already slipping out of bed. She was grateful the hospital gown covered a lot. The floor was cold as ice but with the rest of her skin still burning, it was a relief.

She passed the nurse and walked out into the hall, searching for the room she'd asked about. She'd been worried about Miss Stacey since being admitted. She paused at the doorway, which Eric was blocking. Stepping behind him, she looked in and saw Cole with Meg.

"This is the place to be, huh?" she chuckled, which turned into a cough she had to cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 pm

(occ I feel so loved in this topic <3 *hugs everyone* <3)
Meg looked up as two more people arrived, one person she vaguely recognized as the officer who had shot her. She wasn't mad at him though and the other person was Helga, her smile widened "Eric, its a pleasure to finally meet you in a better setting, and Helga are you all right? " She asked, noticing that Helga was in a hospital gown which only made her even more worried. She wondered what had happened, most of her memories from the club were a little bit fuzzy she hoped she hadn't revealed too much about what she had been up too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:06 am

Cole immediately let go of Meg´s hand when Eric walked in and gave him a look that for sure could be able to kill if it was possible. But as soon as Helga walked in he just sighed quietly and stood up to get Eric and her chairs as well to sit on next to Meg´s bed and have a talk with her. He waited until Helga and Eric took their places and sat down as well. I definitely have to have a talk with Eric when I get him alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:20 am

Eric had to glance away in regret when Cole shot him a look. He didn't know what to do and was about to say something until he heard Helga behind him, to which he turned his head. She was also in a hospital gown too. He stood out of the doorway and into the room to let her enter.

When Cole brought seats for them, he sat down and felt a little odd. He wasn't sure if he had interrupted something but now that Helga was here, there was nothing to do about it.  Would he get mad maybe if he found out that Eric was partially the reason Meg was in the hospital? Trying to get his mind off of it, he smiled politely at Meg. "I hope you're feeling better. I brought you flowers," he said as he placed the mini bouquet on the little end table. "And a cake that you and Miss Sinclair can share." He still used her name formally, considering she was his mentor. He glanced at Helga and nodded. "What you did was very noble, I hope you feel better soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga Sinclair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 am

"I should be asking you that, Miss Stacey." Helga laughed, "You're the one who got shot." She took a seat, flicking her unbound hair behind her. One day she had to get a hair cut.

At Eric's comment, she shrugged. "Part of the job." She said simply. She really hadn't given a thought to going through the gas so many times. She had to take care of Roarke and her brother. She eyed the cake, smiling. "Cake? Mmm, the best medicine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Her smile softened, "Why thank you you really didn't have to go do that, but thank you" She said with a warm smile at him. "Hmm I wonder where we could get some utensils to cut up the cake don't want to eat it with my fingers." She said with a teasing look in her eyes. She was relaxing already, she supposed it was because she felt safe with everyone there. They were all extremely good at their jobs and she was happy she could count them as friends, and she had a feeling she and Eric would be good friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Cole stood up and placed his chair on the side of the room so it wasn´t in anyones way. "I´m going to get the utensils. Be right back." He got out of the room and searched for the cafeteria to ask for some dishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Eric smiled at Helga. "Still." He nodded at Meg and gave her a warm smile back. "It was the least I could do, I'm still awfully sorry about what happened." She seemed like a very nice girl, she didn't deserve this. He watched as Cole immediately stood up after she mentioned utensils. He seemed a little tense, he probably wanted to spend the time alone with Meg.

After he left, Eric looked back to Meg and Helga. "So, when will both of you be due to leave the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)   

Back to top Go down

Waking up In A Hospital (OPEN TO EVERYONE!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1