Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:01 pm

They entered the back entrance of the opera house, Korso holding his arm, while John brought in the guy in the blindfold with Milo coming up the rear. A maid gave a gasp when she saw the state the men were in. He shook his head. "Take care of the guy with the knife first. John, you got him? after you're done with him, then you can take care of me."

He moved further into the home, a dark look on his face. He moved to the first place that had alcohol and poured himself a drink. "Damn, the day started out well too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Milo followed behind John and Terry, sending Korso a worried glance. He really wished this stinging sensation in his eyes would just go away already. He sighed softly as Korso commanded for Terry to be looked over and patched up, grimacing a bit as his boss moved further into the place. "I'll be right back," he murmured as he made his way from Terry and John to Joseph, watching silently as the man had poured himself a drink.

"I think everyone's saying that to themselves, Joseph." Milo remarked, sighing softly as he leaned against the wall, rubbing at his eyes a bit. Of course the man had gone to drink to cool off after this chaotic event. Milo couldn't blame him for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 pm

John led Terry into the kitchen and started getting out needle and thread and scissors along with bandages. He'd have to work fast if he wanted to make sure Terry survived, he expertly slid out the knife before cleaning the wound and stitching it back up. As for the blood loss there was only one way he could deal with that and that was a blood transfusion. He had a kit for the whole thing and he pulled it out from its spot in the cabinet, he had 0 Negative blood which was universal. If he worked fast, he could at least give the kid some of his blood. He slipped a tourniquet around his upper arm and swiped an antiseptic patch on his arm before slid an IV into his arm before doing the same to Terry. He knew how much blood could be given before he himself passed out from the strain.
(posting order: Korso, Milo, Me, Meg, Terry Sound Good? <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 am

Megara had been watching the whole incident at the Tip Top Club on the TV. Her hands were shaking and the tears were falling from her eyes. John was there with Korso, something Meg had feared for a long while now. She shouldn't had allowed to him to go, especially to a place like that. She didn't like that club, she didn't like the strippers. Hell, she hated it even more since John was there. Of course she knew she could trust him, but just the fact girls were dancing half naked in front of him angered her. Plus she didn't like those types of girls, nor did she like the prostitutes. So she didn't mind if one of them got killed, hurt, or arrested. All she cared about was for her husband to be safe. So the moment the news said the scene was cleared and over, Megara immediately knew where they were headed. The fucking Den.

Megara drove there, not fast, but not slow either. She knew she had to keep a low profile, but it was hard. She just wanted to speed through all of the cars and get there! But she had to be patient, especially with the police on alert. After thirty minutes driving, she had finally arrived. Megara parked, got out of the car, locked it and placed her keys into her jeans' pocket.

As Megara entered the area, she was walking faster than ever. Which was surprising due to her skinny form. She looked in every door and hallway as she tried to find Korso and John. Her head snapping in every direction. Her worry had turned into anger and frustration. She was angry at both John and Korso and she was going to make sure that they got the scolding of a lifetime. So the moment Megara had saw Korso, she wasted no time hurrying up to him. Once she got to him and he had noticed her, only to realize the look on her face, Megara gave him the biggest slaps of all time. His cheek would be red for a while after this slap.

"How dare you," Megara said coldly as she glared up at him, "How dare you bring him to a place like that, and how dare you put him in danger! He could've gotten killed Korso! You could've gotten killed! And don't give me the whole, I didn't know we would be attacked, because I don't give a shit Korso! You need to be on alert at all times, especially when the Police want to go to war with us! You need your men watching the area so next time you will fucking know! I am not going to see my husband die because of your mess ups! I don't care how close we are, you put John in danger or worse get him killed, I will waste no time beating the shit out of you!" Megara said, her voice full of anger as she tried to keep her breathing as she spoke. She had always been mad at Korso at times, but this had taken the cake. No matter how much she thought of him like a brother, he did not have the right in her head to put John in danger. Speaking of which, where was he?

"Now where is my husband!" Megara asked in a demanding tone.

Click here to see Megara's outfit of the day! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Terry had lost consciousness somewhere along the road, and was only aware of it when people helped him out of the car. It was pretty difficult to figure anything out with the blindfold so tight over his eyes. He was taken into abuilding, though he only knew that by the way the sound changed and the temperature went up a little. Terry had no idea if Milo was holding him or not, but figured no. Milo was skinnier than this. He was proven right when Milo murmured he'd be right back. Everything else was swimmy and a little echoey, but that came in crystal clear. He didn't want Milo to go, the guy was the only thing Terry knew here.

At that moment he was led somewhere new, still with the blindfold on, and sat down somewhere. Terry hissed while the knife was taken out of his side and the wound cleaned. Then what felt like a needle was stuck in his arm, and the sensation of things going in his vein happened. A blood transfusion. There was no other explanation for it. They were keeping him alive.

After a little bit Terry felt better and tapped his arm to show he was good. His head was pounding and his side hurt like hell, but he was doing a lot better than before. Suddenly a woman began shouting in the other room and Terry turned his head, listening in interest. If Korso and Milo were there, did that mean that her husband was with him? "That your wife?" He asked hoarsely. He could use some water. And the blindfold removed, that'd be nice too. But, he was not going to ask, just in case they decided they wanted him dead, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Joseph glanced Milo and was about to ask him about the guy with the knife in his side, only to be interrupted by Megara barging in. He turned to her. "Megara, I-" He was stopped short when she slapped in hard across the cheek.

He stood there in shock for a moment before letting out a sigh. He didn't touch his cheek or anything, he didn't even glare or get angry at her for doing it.

"...You're right... I'm sorry, Megara..." He said, with all seriousness. He blamed himself for what happened, at least, for not having expected something like that from Roarke.

He nodded towards the back room. "He's in there, helping a guy who kind of got shanghai'ed when we left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Shiiiiiit, I can barely feel my face.... What the hell where that woman's fist made off?!
It was a good thing Loki was so damn used to being injured, or breaking something (because with a weak body structure like his, you'd have to learn and live with that), but god damn his nose was still bleeding!
He mutters to himself as he fiddled with the lock on the window, going back and forth when cursing between english and norwegian as he for a split second forgot Ariel was right behind him. He was back to his usual happy self as he in no time got open the window and let out a silent victory yell. He turned and faced Ariel, giving her a wink as he pushed open the window and moved aside for her. "Ladies first~"
He snapped his head around when he heard a familiar voice speak louder then the rest, and just had to jump in when he heard it was 'Teddy' of all people getting lectured and yelled at.
Aw damn it, did he miss something epic again?
He shakes his head, mentally slapping himself. Focus, first make sure sis is ok, then you can be your usual annoying self to all.
"Soooooooooo, who's the guy you kidnapped back there?" was the first thing he said as he made his and Ariel's presence known, as if nothing serious had just happen, or that his nose looked pretty messed up. He gave Korso a blank look for a few seconds.
"Did you just get bitchslapped?" he asked with a disebliving, yet amused look, before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:19 pm

((OOC: Topic order has changed to; Korso, Loki, Meg, John/Jessica, Milo and Terry! :3 ))

Megara only raised her eyebrow at Korso when he said he was sorry before giving him her cold look. "Better be." She said as she crossed her arms and awaited for an answer to where her husband was. When he answered it, she looked at the room and looked in it a bit. And as she did she saw the blonde hair of her husband, making her eyes narrowed as she wasted no time in entering the room. As she walked into the room she took notice of a boy sitting in a chair, was he a cop or something? She couldn't help but give him a nasty look. Only to look back at her husband who had the same look as Korso did when she barged in. Megara stopped in front of John and stared at him for five seconds of silence before slapping him. Except this slap was a bit harder than Korso's.

Megara then ripped the IV out of both of them. Not caring what she was doing, right now her husband's focus had better be on her. "Do you have any idea how worried I was? How worried I was going see your name on the screen, telling the world you were dead?" Megara started yelling, completely ignoring anyone else. Not really caring that a man had a knife wound! "If you got injured, or worse, killed I don't know what I would have done! Dammit John why did you and Korso have your guard down? And like I told him, don't you dare pull the whole, I don't know crap because I don't fucking care! The police want to go to war with us and you decided to have a fun day at the strippers joint?" She asked before remembering that he was in the strippers joint. Causing her eyes to widen as she got even more furious.

"Why did you even want to go there, huh!? You know how I feel about those types of girls! Am I not good enough to look at? Seriously John what the fuck is going through your head! I just, Ugh!" Megara groaned as she went in for another slap.

Last edited by Megara Smith on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 pm

He should have expected Megara to have found out, though to be fair he had been about to call her. His face now hurt from the force of the slap, it somehow reminded him that his arm was bleeding from where she had yanked out the IV. Before she could slap him again, he gave her a tired look "Meg I know I was wrong for being in the strippers joint but Korso called a meeting...and important one. For me I couldn't leave Korso there alone once the shooting started, he's my friend and I...I can't leave someone I care about in a situation like that." He said firmly. He was starting to feel lightheaded but he ignored it as he moved to bandage Terry's arm and took off his blindfold. Finished, he moved to get up only to double over in sudden pain in all the confusion he hadn't realized he himself had been injured. His midsection was on fire and looking down he realized he was bleeding....badly, his jaw tensed and he straightened with some effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Milo turned his head as Megara barged into the room in at a fast pace, blinking in surprise as she slapped Joseph hard across the cheek. Other times, Milo would've found this to be amusing. But after tonight, he wasn't in the mood to be amused. He just stood there watching as Megara ranted at Joseph who responded in a serious tone that the woman was right. Of course Korso wasn't going to yell or hit the woman. He didn't do that if the person was either like his family or a female. That's what Milo had observed when he started to work for Korso.

His attention then focused on Loki and Ariel who appeared, quirking an eyebrow at Loki's nose. The male couldn't help it when his lips twitched slightly into a small smirk, but at least he was holding his laughter. Perhaps a slap to Korso wouldn't give him amusement, but he couldn't just ignore this one. He had to wondered if the young trickster had a run into one of the cops...or mobsters who didn't take kindly to him. Either one seemed possible. "He's...an acquaintance that saved me from bleeding to death in the alley." Milo answered the male, knowing that Korso had been wanting to ask the same question before Megara had barged in. He cast a worried glance at Megara as she entered the same room with John and Terry. Perhaps bringing Terry along wasn't one of Milo's best plans. Then coughed a bit at Loki's question about the slap that Korso had received. "This getting asked by the male who seems to have a broken, bleeding nose?" Milo commented, tilting his head at the young trickster. His eyes flitted to Ariel with worry, relieved to know that she was safe. And the trickster as well. Even though the male was annoying, Milo didn't wish death for the boy.

After a moment that Megara had disappeared in the other room, everyone's attention was alerted by a scream from the room. It seemed that the scream belonged to Megara. Milo quickly looked to the room with wide eyes before heading over to it. He quickly looked over to see a patched up Terry without his blindfold, a bit relieved that he was okay. Then turned his attention to both Megara and John, who was bleeding profusely from his midsection. "J-John!" He gasped out in surprise and horror before turning his head to look over at the others. "Korso, he's freaking wounded!" Milo shouted out to his boss, becoming more stressed out due to both Korso, Terry, and John being injured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Terry yelled when the needle was ripped out of his arm. Due to the blood transfusion and no longer bleeding, his mind was clearing a little, enough for the pain to register loud and clear. Talk about a mama dragon he thought with detached amusement as Meg yelled at her husband.

The light after the pitch black of the blindfold was pretty much blinding and Terry squeezed his eyes shut to let the light filter through his lids so he didn't worsen his headache with the light. He wrapped his hands over his ears as Meg screamed and squinted, eyes going wide despite the pain. The guy had a wound in his stomach. And he'd been helping Terry first? He was superhuman.

The bounty hunter grabbed a dish cloth off the kitchen counter and grabbed John, holding the towel firmly over the wound. "Sit down buddy. You lost way more blood than I did" He looked up at Milo as he came in, and nodded at him before looking back at the others. "Anyone else want to get him treated? I'm a bit busy with the towel, thanks!" He didn't mean to snap at them, but things weren't looking good for the blond guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Ariel bit her bottom lip as Loki worked on the window lock. "Um, couldn't we just go through the door? I have a key..." She said, before he got it unlocked. She shook her head, with a small smile, before going in when he said ladies first.

When she entered she looked up surprised to see Mrs. Smith lecturing Mr. Moriarti. She shook a little when Mrs. Smith brought up the raid. "I-I think I'll go sit down..." She said, softly, to Loki, before going to a nearby chair and sitting down.

Her eyes clinched shut when she heard a scream. She hugged her body, feeling scared as the memories of the raid came back to life.

---

Joseph ran into the room and cursed when he saw John on the floor. "Damn it, John! Why the hell didn't you say anything?! Help me get him on the table." He grabbed John's arm and with the help of the guy who they had taken with them, they got the tall blonde onto the table.

"Milo, get some clean water, now! Megara, can you grab some more towels?" He started barking orders as he took the towel away. He cursed again when he saw it was a knife wound and saw how deep it was. "And you just did a blood transfusion too, ya idiot." He murmured, as he placed the towel back on the wound.

"Wrap his arm while I stitch up his wound." He told the kid, as he grabbed the stitching kit.

{OOC: Someone go kidnap Rolfe! X'D OR Dean! Whichever one! X'DDD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 am

{Johnny Boy noooooooo ;3; -panics- x'D}

Loki had turned his attention to Milo when he started to explain who the guy was, his amused smirk growing wider by the second. When all of them have gotten some rest and chance to breathe out, he was definitely gonna annoy the heck out Milo for this later. Right now, he is just relieved to see the other bookworm alright to be honest, and the rest here too of course. Yes, even 'Teddy'.
He rolled his eyes when Milo mentioned his messed up nose, as usual neither offended or embarrassed. "Hey, me getting punched is a daily thing, you know that," he said simply as he turned to face Korso again, about to ask where Jessica was until...

He snapped his head around in alert at the scream, and didn't hesitate to dash towards the room where Meg, John and their current 'kidnapped' guy was. He quickly stepped aside when the rest followed before he'd be pushed aside, and just stared down at John's body with a blak expression.
That idiot.... he thought with a frown, watching the rest quickly get to work and try to save the moron who never put himself first.
"Ariel we should-" he began, only to notice she hadn't followed after like the rest. Wordlessly, while the others around him panicked he went back to the other room and saw her still siting on the chair, hugging herself in fright. He felt guilt start to crawl up from his gut as he made his way over to her, the whole time looking neither sad or worried, just kept his face void of any emotion.
He knelt down, placing his hands on her cheeks gently and made her look at him. "Hey," he whispered, offering her a small smile as he softly stroked her cheek with his thumb. He wasn't going to say it was ok, he didn't like lying to her. He'll just be here until things got better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 am

((OOC: I'm panicking here!! -runs around in circles- SAVE MY HUSBAND!!!))

When John gave her a tired look, Megara stopped her slap midway. Why did he look so tired? Was it from the blood transfusion, the raid, or both? Either way she would make sure when he got home to get rest. But right now she wanted to hear his explanation. She listened to what John said as her hands went to her hips. When he mentioned Korso calling a meeting, she turned her head slightly to look at the door she came through before looking back at John. She couldn't help but feel her anger go down a little bit at what he was saying. Of course he wouldn't leave Korso, that was his best friend. But at the same time she kind of wished that he would just think about himself. Korso could handle himself, Meg knew that very well. But that was how John was, it was probably one of the reasons she loved him. But she still felt angry, if she had lost him.

Her thought was cut short when John started to turn a bit paler as he bandaged the guy next to him's arm. "Are you okay, John? You don't look so good?" Megara asked as she stepped closer to him. Only to gasp when he had gotten up and doubled over in pain. "John?!" She asked out in worry as she grabbed his shoulders to help him a little. But when he looked down at himself, she did as well. Her eyes widened at the blood that she saw in his midsection. Her whole body seemed to shut down as she suddenly let out a scream. She turned around immediately when she heard people enter the room, before looking at the man who grabbed a dish cloth and placed it on John's wound. She had no idea what to do, her whole body was shaking. In a way she was happy that Korso came in and helped put John on a table. But she wasted no time to get by her husband's side.

Megara grabbed his hand before looking up at Korso when he asked her for more towels. She nodded at him and immediately ran to get some more towels before coming back with them. Once she came back, she watched as everyone started to help John and take the big tasks. She immediately went closer to John and looked down at him as her hand caressed his cheek. She could feel the tears welling up inside of her eyes. "It's, it's going to be okay, okay John? You, you're not going to die." Megara said while her voice shook with her whole body. "Just keep your attention on me, do not go to sleep. Okay, John? I love you, now stay awake and focus on me, okay." She said as tears finally fell from her eyes. Causing her to close them and wipe them away fast, not wanting him to see her cry. She then looked at Korso, watching him stitch up the wound.

But Megara couldn't help but think she needed to say something to him. But she would wait until John was completely better and wasn't being operated on. Her attention went back to him as she continued to keep him awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

(Yes someone call a doctor! XDD)
John felt himself begin to fall down and then he heard Joseph's voice.  He was scolding him, well that was no surprise but he wished they'd all stop yelling.  He came too a few moments later when he saw Meg...she looked downright scared.  That woke him up a little, "Meg...you can't be here.  I don't...want you to see me like this." He managed to say as he struggled to keep conscious.  He could feel himself slipping into shock, that wasn't good he needed to hold off.  He needed a blood transfusion and fast but the IV wouldn't be fast enough....he would need a IO.  It would be much more painful but he could feel his levels plummeting at an alarming rate.
--
Jessica hurried down the alleyway, it had taken her longer on foot.  She had had to avoid crowds and was keeping to herself.  As the Opera House came into view, she sighed in relief and made her way inside.  As she came in through the front entrance she spotted Loki.  "Loki! Oh thank goodness you're all right!" She said and hurried towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Milo quickly rushed away out of the room for a moment before returning with a bowl of clean water. He fast paced over to where John and Korso were, placing the bowl on the table for Korso to use. He stepped back to leave the medical stuff to Terry and Korso who knew what they were doing. When it came to medical shit like this, Milo was useless. Especially since his mind had gone blank even though he'd read so many medical books. Milo honestly couldn't believe that this was happening to John, feeling sympathy for Megara as he noticed her terrified expression. While in the back of his mind, Milo was worrying about his father due to knowing that he had led the police raid. Was his father okay? He could remember hearing Helga's voice during the raid, yelling for his father.

He knew he shouldn't really thinking about his father, especially since his father was the reason for the raid that had caused Terry, Korso, and John to be injured. But he couldn't help it. They had their differences, but Milo still cared for his father. Although he felt like cussing the old man for such a stupid decision of raiding the Tip Top Club and involving innocents. Was it worth it that much to harm innocents to bring in the mobsters. Milo didn't see much justice in such a thing. Not anymore. That little boy who looked up at his father as an idol and hoped to be a police officer was gone. All that was left of the boy was his love for his father.

Milo turned his head at hearing the voice of Jessica coming from the other room that they had left Ariel and Loki in. He sighed softly in relief that she was okay. Korso would've been more upset that he was already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:08 pm

When Korso came into the room Terry helped him get John onto the table so they could work on him better. There was blood everywhere, and it was already soaking the towel that Terry was holding, staining his hands red. Terry nodded at Korso and did as requested, working quickly, hoping against hope to save this guy's life. He owed this guy on the table, especially since the blood transfusion might end his life. He looked up at Korso. "You need to get a doctor in here or I don't think we're going to save him" He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}   

Back to top Go down

Moments After Raid... {Tag: John, Milo, Terry, Megara, & Jessica}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1