The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Cinderella, being dramatic as ever, was flopped onto the couch, sighing loudly. She as bored, simple as that. She had gotten a new dress and two pairs of shoes earlier today, but now she didn't know what to do with herself. She would throw a party, but she had just hosted one a few days ago. It had been totally killer, but she knew her parties wouldn't be fabulous if she threw them all the time. They would lose their novelty. So now, she was draped over the couch in the living room, bored out of her mind. At that point, the door opened behind her. Not turning to see who it was, she said "You'd better be here to kill me now, otherwise I'm gonna die of boredom." She gave another dramatic sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:30 pm

"Don't let your dad catch you saying that." Jim laughed, closing the door behind him. He'd just got done with his last errand for the day, much to his relief. He moved behind the couch and looked down at her, smirking. "Try chucking a beer bottle off a rooftop. It's a lot more fun than you'd think. Especially when you're drunk." He teased. Probably shouldn't have been saying such things to his boss's daughter, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Cinderella felt herself smile a little as Jim entered her line of sight. She couldn't help but like the kid a little bit, although she had no idea why. She always blamed his eyes. Whenever he was sad, they would get all big like a puppy's and would draw in whoever was closest to him. "That's only fun if it hits someone," she said, stretching a bit and wiggling her toes. Cinderella had played games like that before. Chuck a beer bottle off a roof, and you get a point if you hit someone on the head, five points if you manage to hit them and knock them out cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 pm

"So true." Jim chuckled. They'd done that once or twice after some of her parties. He hadn't been to one in a while, and he kinda missed them. He jumped over the back and onto the empty seat, careful not to sit on her feet. "So, run out of money first or just stuff to buy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Cinderella gave another dramatic sigh. "Stuff to buy, I guess. I don't know. I'm just tired of shopping right now. I want to do something else." She glanced at Jim. "Got any ideas?" Her creative juices weren't really working right now and she felt she would be up for anything Jim suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)   

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored (Tag: Jim)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1