The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

The ride to Kent's house was the most silent trip Tiana had ever had. It was awkward and it pained her that she had been found. This wasn't what was suppose to happen. What was suppose to happen was that she would never get found. And when she got enough money she would move and never come back here again. But like always her plan had failed and she was caught by the one person she didn't want to be caught by. This day went from good to bad in a matter of hours. She didn't know it was possible until today. She couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep. But first she would have to face Kent and talk to him.

Tiana could already feel her emotions starting flare up.

So when they got to his house, Tiana could feel herself get nervous. She hadn't been alone with him for almost two years now. And this meeting wasn't exactly a happy one. She waited for Kent to exit out of his car before letting out a sigh. Tiana sighed before opening the door of the car and getting out. Still she saying nothing. She only followed him. And when he opened the door for her, she immediately walked into the house. The house looked the same, bit different here and there but it still looked the same. Wanting to keep the silence, Tiana made no attempt to say anything. All she did was look around, wanting some sort of distraction.

Only to find something she never thought she see.

There it was, a picture of her on the shelf above his fireplace. A picture he had took of her when they had gotten serious. This very picture caused her hands to go to it and pick up to bring it to her. She stared at it, feeling her emotions flaring up again. He still had this after all these years. He hadn't given up on her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Kent followed her inside, the ride over had been tense and full of silence and now that they were in the house he felt awkward. He blushed a little bit as she picked up the picture of herself, "I uh...had that framed awhile back. It was in my room but I uh moved it in here after you left." He said as he looked down at his feet. "Even though you were gone...I waited, I hoped that maybe you would come back. I had a whole speech written out for it I saw you but uh seeing you tonight I just, I don't want to say something that I wrote. I still love you Tiana, and I will wait as long as it takes if you really don't want me in your life now I can handle it. I just want you to know how much you mean to me and that I would never hurt you." He said as he watched her nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 am

{Out of Character: You are killing me with dem feels! ;.;}

Tiana didn't look up from the picture as Kent talked to her. Afraid she would find herself breaking down in front of him. The words he spoke to her caused her heart to feel as if it stopped, while her hands gripped the picture tighter. As he told her that he had a speech written out, Tiana felt like she should laugh. He was always the romantic type. Well at least to her he was. But she didn't laugh. She couldn't, she couldn't let him back in. Not after the incident with Whitemore. The reason she had left in the first place was to keep Kent safe while she moved onto another life. Be a different person. Tiana could feel her heart breaking all over again, she wanted to turn around and tell him to stop. Tell him she couldn't be with him. But then he said those words, those three agonizing words.

I love you.

Those very words felt like bullets to her heart. It had caused her whole body to stay still as she just listened to what else he had to say. So when he had finished, it took Tiana a while to look at him. After five minutes of silence passed, Tiana finally looked at him. Her brown doe eyes staring right into his. "I know," She spoke, "I know you would never hurt me. You never have and you never will." She said as her eyes looked away from him as she looked at the floor. "But I got you hurt the last time we saw each other. You never hurt me, but I hurt you. I mean you were in the hospital because of me Kent. I can't let that happen again." Tiana said as she could feel her breathing rise a little. Her emotions were getting to her.

This was all too much for her handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:07 pm

(you're killing me too X'D)
Kent sighed and moved to put his hands on her shoulders, "I did get hurt but that wasn't your fault Tia...that was Whitemore's fault. Everything terrible that has happened between us has been because of him not you." He said as he moved one hand and raised her chin so she could look at him. "No matter what happens Tiana, I will protect you...you don't have to run anymore." He said gently letting his forehead lightly rest against hers as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent   

Back to top Go down

It's been a year or two.. } Tag: Kent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1