Annie Hughes {WIP}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 pm

[b]Full Name:[b] Annie Hughes

[b]Alias(es):[b] Annie

[b]Age:[b] 35

[b]Skills:[b] Has special expertise in the field of poisons. She quite the expert with pocket knives and daggers; she's quite the collectible of daggers and poisons.

[b]Occupation:[b] Bartender at a few clubs/Assassin for the Moriarti family.

[b]Personality:[b] She's a sweet, caring woman with a sharp, blunt tone. During her assignments, Annie shows distaste for her victims, having a bit of a sadistic side when she watches them die due to her poison. She has a very cold demeanor with people that she has no care or use for. There are times that she can be very energetic when she sees the people that have a place in her heart. Sarcastic and blunt at times, warning others that she'll definitely slip something into their drinks if they piss her off. When she has a sickly sweet smile, run for the hills. It means that she's pissed off. Brilliant, Considerate, Discreet, stubborn, and strong-willed.

[b]History:[b] Annie has known Joseph Korso ever since she was a child, seeing him very much like family to her. Fortunately for Annie, her parents had been assassins working for the Moriarti family. So of course she took it on herself the family business, although she had a different specialty than her parents, which was poison. She started to do regular small missions when she became the age of 16. Her usual assassin missions dealt with males, so Annie would do her research on her victims before putting her plan into actions. Her plans were usually dressing up to male's interest and getting the chance of slipping poison into their drinks as they're distracted or busy.

When she not assassinating her victims, Annie's usually working as a bartender at various clubs. She very strict when it comes to young adults trying to bribe or steal a drink from her bar, such as Loki. She tends to punish them if they succeed. Can anybody say laxatives? :3 Even her co-workers know to not go against her rules.

[b]Extra:[b] When someone flirts with Annie, she tends to flirt back if she likes them. She's had suitors before, but they've failed to squeeze their way into her heart, which has only housed romantic love for one person. That person has been Joseph Korso, although her feelings for him have became more family like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Loki: ....*mumbles* child abuser >.<

(He loves her 8D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Annie: *Snickers* That's the best you got, Loki?

(Teehee ;3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Loki: *glares* I will get my revenge somday... And that's a promise >.< ...you don't think you coulld lend me some of your poisons? o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:37 am

Annie: *Rolls eyes, smirking* Oh? I can't wait to see what you have pl-....*Narrows eyes at Loki* No way I'm giving you any of my poisons!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Zipporah: So you make poison and I use it. How about we come some terms and make deal?  Smile Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie Hughes {WIP}   

Back to top Go down

Annie Hughes {WIP}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1