Share | 

Tiana Everstone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Tiana Everstone   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Name} Tiana "Tia" Everstone
Age} 24
Occupation} Ex-Con/Hacker/Theif. Now a Singer.
Relationship Status} In a complicated relationship with Kent Mansley.

Skills}
Tia is very skilled with hacking. She can get into any files and get any information she needs. She is also good at pickpocketing, stealing, sneaking, pretty much taking anything that isn't hers. Tia knows how to distract when she needs to get her hands on something. Even with these amazing skills, Tia has been trying to get away from that past. Which is why she is using her beautiful voice to sing. So she is also skilled with a voice.

Personality}
Tiana is a stubborn little gal. She barely does anything for others if there isn't something in it for her. Or sometimes she doesn't do it if she doesn't feel like it. To her, doing things for others just brings up more problems. Problems she doesn't want to deal with. She has dealt with too many things to get more drama.

But she does have a soft spot for people she knows really well. But even then she can refuse to help them even if it does hurt them. Especially if she knows it would mean harm to them. Which is something she is afraid of, she has been the reason of getting multiple people hurt. People she loved and used to know. People who pushed her out of their lives to keep them safe.

Tiana is also not afraid to speak her mind. You hurt her, she will tell you. She says no, she means no. You punch her, she punches you. She is not afraid to shut someone up and use their flaws against them. {Believe me, she will. Just to hurt you she would most likely go into her old ways and get dirt on you and use it to her advantage.} ESPECIALLY if you hurt someone she loves and holds dear to her.

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself with this gal.

Extra}
Tiana can sometimes go back into her bad habits. She sometimes finds herself snooping around where she shouldn't be when she is bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Right now I am still developing her history so please be patient! I will have her history up as soon as I have it all figured out and everything. It deals with some plots that I need to polish up. : )) And yes I kind of had this all written out. So I could have it when I was allowed to sign in. I look forward to making plots and roleplaying with everyone!

This is my second roleplay on youtube. Haha! : ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Kent: MY LOOOVE!!!! *grabs and kisses*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Nani: She seems nice. Hope to RP with her sometime Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Tiana: !! K-Kent!

I hope so too! : ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 am

Loki: Hey Iron woman, my nose still hurts! Still waiting for you to find me so i can thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiana Everstone   

Back to top Go down

Tiana Everstone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: