HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #1 - The Raid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Kent looked down at her, "Why don't you come home with me?  We need to talk and I don't want you arrested." He said quietly as he raised her chin so they could look each other in the eyes, "Please...for me?" He asked, his voice dropping a slight octave as he asked.  There was a long pause and then she nodded, "What choice do I have anyway?  Might as well." She said bitterly
(I had permission from the rper to do that XDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm

It wasn't really shaping up to be a good evening for Terry. He'd gotten stabbed, had tear gas in his eyes, apparently was being dragged off to a mobster's hideout, and was getting blindfolded. Although thankfully it didn't seem Korso knew him from reputation, as he called him 'the kid' and not some derogatory term for bounty hunter. Although being called a kid when he was in his mid 20's rankled a bit.

Terry shrugged as he was blindfolded and shoved into the car. "This beats running" Was all he spared on the subject, though he'd have to come by later to grab his bike. And figure out what to tell Rourke when he was eventually let go. If they let him go. But his brain was a little too foggy to let him think about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Event #1 - The Raid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4