HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event #1 - The Raid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Korso cursed more when the gas kept pouring in. He moved back away from the stage, keeping close to the wall that was his shield. He looked up when he saw Milo head his way with someone who he was sure had been with the police. "Thatch, what the hell?!" He shouted, before feeling something pierce his arm. He looked down and saw the blood from a bullet wound. "Damn it..."

He switched hands to use his gun, silently glad he learned how to be a marksmen with both hands. The tear gas reached his eyes and he started coughing. "Damn it! Come on!" He shouted at Milo, running the same way that John and Jessica did to try and get out of there.

---

Ariel looked at the older woman in shock, before letting her take her out of the bathroom. "W-we just left her!" She was in shock and unsure of what to do, but she followed the women out of the other entrance.

She shook as she continued to hear the shouts and gunshots coming from the main part of the building. "Where are we going? I have to find Loki!" She cried as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:09 pm

"There's not much we can do for her. I don't know how to get handcuffs off a person. Plus I'm more afraid for you dear. You're young and you shouldn't be in a place like this. I don't want you getting hurt!" Tiana said before blinking at the words that came out of her mouth. Normally she would just leave both of them, but the fact this girl was so young made her worry about her. There was no way she was going to leave the girl where she was and get hurt, or worse. Killed. So she had to try her best to get her to a safer place. But when the girl suddenly started crying saying how she needed to find Loki, Tiana immediately went to a hiding place she knew well.

Which was the Janitor closet. It was far from the chaos, but she knew the gas would be here if they didn't move in the next couple of minutes. "Look at me hun." She said as she stared at the girl straight in the eyes. "I know you want to find your friend, but I am sure he is fine. But you also have to think of yourself. What if you got hurt? Think about how they would feel. If anything I think they'd want you to be safe. So please trust me when I say he will be okay and so will we. Just while we are trying to get out of here, keep an eye out for him okay? If you see him we'll go after him, okay?" She asked in a motherly tone. Hoping the girl would be okay with her idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Ariel sniffled as the woman moved her into a closet. "L-Loki brought me here to meet some of his friends that work here... He wanted to spend my whole day off with me..." She wiped her tears more, before she looked up at the woman when she told her too.

She nodded a little, knowing Loki would be upset if she got hurt. "O-Okay..." She murmured, before she suddenly hugged the woman. "I-I'm so scared..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Tiana listened to what the girl had to say. But she couldn't help but mentally curse at the boy for bringing this young girl here. But she then paused, how old was this Loki guy? Tiana felt like face-palming herself. How did these two even get in here? But she pushed that aside and continued to listen to the girl. "So you will. The moment we find him and we get out of here, I'll put you into his care okay?" She asked with a soft smile before frowning the moment she started to see the tears in the girl's eyes. Only to gasp when she hugged her and told her that she was scared. The sudden hug made Tiana nervous. She really didn't like touching other people like this. She didn't like to be touched any more. Tiana hadn't been hugged in years, so the sudden hug caught her way off guard.

Tiana didn't hesitate to hug her back. Not wanting the girl to know she didn't like to be touched. Plus how could she know? She couldn't. "It's going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." She said while her other hand ran through the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:35 pm

"Won't always get lucky with that trick." Milo kept his attention on getting them both to the backstage, ignoring the male's other comment until they were safely behind stage. "Well you did manage to run with a dagger in your side," Milo huffed slightly, giving the other male a slightly amused look. He sighed heavily, shrugging his shoulders as he rubbed at his eyes under his glasses lightly. "Not imagined how my night was going to go either. Guess everyone has that going through their minds."

He flinched slightly as he heard Korso yell at him before turning his head over to look at his boss. His eyes widened at the sight of the bullet wound that Korso received in his arm. He began coughing as the tear gas began to seep more into the backstage. Well his hope was short lived. "C-Come on!" Milo remarked to Terry before grabbing his arm and hurrying after Korso.

"H-Helga?!" Zak coughed out, feeling her keep a firm grip on his shirt as she moved him along through the tear gas. He gasped for air, as he saw that she had led them outside of the front entrance. He kept his eyes squeezed closed tightly due to the pain that he was feeling from the tear gas, coughing a bunch from inhaling so much of it. Zak could hear his sister shouting at probably the paramedics to help him, as he felt other hands grab him and lead him away from his sister to help him. While the paramedics worked on getting his breathing back to normal, Zak hoped that his sister was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Dean gasped out the moment he was outside, inhaling deeply the fresh air. Still, he made sure to check on Meg on lsat time before the medical team came to the aid, giving her a last look before leaving her completely in their care. He quickly ignored the ones who wanted to check on him, urging them to focus on the ones who actually needed help, before slipping away unnoticed. He deserved a long ass vacation for this shit.

Loki pressed himself against the wall when the woman he stumbled upon suddenly turned and dashed out of there, yelling after some Zak dude. Hang on, didn't he know a guy named Zak? Whatever, he was sorta in a sticky situation at the moment.
He coughed again as he pulled himself up, pushing himself off the wall and away from the room where the dead girl was along with who he supposed was her father. He had only heard the yelling, not really been able to see their faces thanks to the tear gas.
When the gas had finally lifted a little, for a split second he caught something red run not to far away from where he was. His eyes widened in both ralief and worry as he dashed after it without hesitation. He knew that redhead anywhere!!
He saw her and some other tanned skinned girl jump inside the janitor closet, and stumbled on his way there before finally reaching it. "ARIEL!" he burst out, tearing the doors open with a force he was unaware that he even had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 pm

"True" He chuckled and winced at the searing pain of it with Milo's dry comment. "I did, didn't I?" Terry sighed and nodded. "Yea, it's too bad. Woulda been relatively bloodless if some idiot hadn't shot at the beginning..." He stared at Milo then Korso. "W-wait, come with you?!" didn't this count as kidnapping of some sort? Rourke was not going to be happy Terry had escaped with the enemy, even if he'd been dragged off by his son. But, Terry just stumbled after Milo, coughing at the gas and wincing at the pain of the knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

When the doors had opened and someone called out a name. Tiana immediately turned around and pushed the girl away from her. Her eyes widened when she saw a boy running at them. And without thinking Tiana quickly punched him in the face, knocking him down. She stood in a defensive stance. She was about to kick him to get him away from them, but she heard the girl behind her shriek. Tiana turned around to ask why she was shrieking. She was protecting them. But that is when she put two and two together. This was the friend she had been talking about.

Oops.

Tiana looked back at the boy. Feeling a bit bad she had probably given him a bloody nose now. Now what was she going to do? "Um, sorry. You must be Loki." She said with a awkward glance. She had no idea if he was going to let her help him now. Wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Her punch was hard. Damn her strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Ariel nodded, still in the woman's arms. She was glad she wasn't alone...

Her eyes opened when she suddenly heard the door open. She gasped when she heard Loki shout out her name. She was about to run to him when the woman pushed her back. She looked at her in surprise before letting out a shriek when the woman suddenly punched Loki in the face. "Loki!"

Ariel ran over to him and knelt down by him. She hastily took off her jacket and held it to his bleeding nose. "Are you okay?" She asked, softly, helping Loki to sit up.

"It's all right, you didn't know." Ariel told the woman, before she hugged Loki. "I'm glad you're okay!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Loki was usually a fast little fucker, one who had pretty decent reflexes, and could see when danger was nearing. This time, however, he had NOT been prepared for a punch straight to the face, his nose to be exact, and only realise what had happened when he found himself blinking and staring up at the ceiling.
"What the actual hell?" he groaned out as he sat up, carefully reaching for his nose which he hoped wasn't broken. Again. Broken noses are a frickin pain in the ass. Oh sweet spongebob it was pouring down blood, like a bloody waterfall, damn his fragile and bony body. "Are your fists made of iron or something?" he glared up at Tiana, about to spit something rude and inappropriate when Ariel knelt down by his side, making him forget about the lady with fists of steal. He let out a breathe he didn't even know he was holding, whining a little when Ariel did what she usually did, treated his wounds. He didn't have time to reply when she hugged him the next moment, and happily returned the embrace. Man, worrying was certainly not his thing... Next time he'll just take her to that café instead.

Last edited by Loki on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Elisa heard a loud angered scream come from her communicator. The voice sounded like the commissioner. But before she could ask what happened. Lyles came in asking for a rescue and with Cole accepting the mission for both of them. She nodded then parted from the group of her men to find the bathroom and keep coles and herself from being shot. She found a bathroom and pushed into the door. She saw a white haired woman handcuffed to a stall. She couldn't help but wonder who did this. This wasn't part of protocol. It was amateur move. She figured this was the woman who officer Lyles was talking about. Elisa set her shield down and looked at the woman. "Attack me. He shoots you." she said. She took out some keys to undo the part hooked to the stall. Then placed the womans arm over into the other cuff. Elisa took one of her mask from her side hip placed it on the woman's face so she could breath easier. "Bathroom hostage and room clear. We're heading out. Is there anyone else injured or need of a route out?" she made the call. She helped the woman back up and placed them both behind the shield. "Can you move with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Cole took off his jacket and put it on the white haired to cover her. After checking for her to have a good hold on Elisa he moved around the bathroom to make sure everyone being in this room gets out. Just then he spotted another female hiding but at least she had more clothes on her than the other one. Cole kneed down to brown haired. "Are you alright Miss?" He also placed an additional gas mask he carried with him on the woman to make sure she was able to breath without inhaling the chemicals. After hearing a response of her he offered her a helping hand to stand up so they could go back to Elisa and the other woman. "Time for getting you ladies out of here." Cole smiled towards Elisa. "Just be sure to stick with my partner and you will be fine." He opened the door and waited until the three of them got out so he could cover up their backs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 pm

John glared at Korso, "I'm not leaving you here sir you need me now and intend to make sure you stay safe." He said firmly, Jessica frowned, "If he gets hurt...I'll never forgive myself." She whispered as she watched Korso dash off. John guided Jessica outside, "Stay here." He ordered before he hurried back inside to get Korso.
--
Kent made his way through the crowd, keeping his gun out just in case someone was stupid enough to try and shoot at him. As he walked he heard someone inside one of the closests and flung it open, "Put your hands in the ai-Tia?" He demanded as he lowered his gun and stared at the woman inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Korso cursed when he saw John coming back towards him. "I ordered you to take care of Jess!" He shouted, grabbing Milo to get him to keep up. "Grab the kid with the knife in his side, blind fold him!" He shouted, before they made their way outside.

"Get to the car! Now!" He ordered, taking them to the back where the car was parked. No real reason to park in front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meg Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Meg watched as she heard Dean leave, "Wait." She called after him but by the time she managed to push herself up he was gone. She watched him leave and then had to lie back down as the doctors started working on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Tiana turned to look around to find someone for the boy's bloody nose. She had heard Ariel telling her it was okay. But she still felt bad. The look she was given when Loki looked at her made her more upset with herself. She shouldn't have attacked. Why was she always so rash? Well what could she do now? Tiana continued to look through the supplies and found some rubbing alcohol. Tiana turned around and gave it to Ariel. "Here you go." She said before looking at Loki, "Sorry again, I didn't know if you were good or not. Obviously you were good. Hope you can forgive me." She said before standing straight to keep her eyes on the door. Making sure if whoever came into the room would get attacked. No one knew them so they would be a easy target.

And when the door flung open, Tiana immediately went into a fighting position as she hurried to the door. Only to stop in her tracks when she saw a gun, before looking up to see a familiar face. Kent. Her eyes widened as her voice got caught in her throat. While her heart seemed to skip a beat.

Well great..
She couldn't hide forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Elisa was surprised at the second woman that Cole found. She took her in. But when no one else answered her call. She didn't know whether to be scared or feel good about that. But she focused on the mission at hand. Elisa pulled out a a single double hooked chain. She connected both edges to the mid section of both handcuffs. With that connected. She held onto the chain so she could keep both women crouched down behind the shield. It was stressful but it felt good when they finally reached paramedics. "We got two here. Tear gas in the eyes and one has scars on her wrist. Take care of them now! But keep them arrested. When their good enough for an interrogation. Bring them down to the station." she ordered extra paramedics. She looked among those who were outside and felt there were a few missing. "Is there anyone still inside the building?" she asked on the radio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Ariel pulled back and gave Loki a smile, while making sure he kept the jacket on his nose. She thanked the woman for the alcohol, though, she wasn't sure what it could do for a broken nose.

Ariel opened her mouth to say something, but jumped when the door flew open. "Eeep!" She hugged Loki again, the moment she saw the gun. Tears were welling up in her eyes again.

She chanced a peek up at the man with the gun, to see him in shock as he looked at the woman who had helped her. Do they know each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga Sinclair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Helga swatted the paramedics away, insisting she was fine. When she heard Elisa over the radio, she replied in a strained voice, "The commissioner's still in there. He--"

She trailed off when she noticed someone coming out of the front entrance. Roarke stepped outside, Aurora's body cradled against him in his arms. A few people stopped and stared at the scene, some recognized the girl he carried. Someone rolled out a stretched for him to place her on, which he did quietly and carefully.

"Sir." she called out as she approached, but he shook his head and she stopped in her tracks.

"Wrap this up, Sinclair." he told her, watching them stow Aurora's body in the back of a van.

Helga bit her lip, then nodded. "Yes, sir." She turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:28 pm

"Yes." Milo simply remarked as he rushed after Korso, glancing back at the male. A bit concerned that the dagger was causing him more discomfort and pain. He almost stopped to see if he could help the male, even due the short time they had to get away. But that thought was immediately dashed as Korso took a hold of him and got them outside of the club. "Korso!" Milo retorted in surprise, widening his eyes a bit at Korso's command at John to blind fold Terry. Was that really called for? The other male was injured, but Milo knew that Korso didn't care about that. All Korso care about right now was getting everyone to safety, even if it meant bringing along Terry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Loki stared blankly at the woman as she apologized, honestly not that mad at her anymore. He often got mad over something and then got over it, and besides he wasn't gonna hate on the woman who helped keep Ariel out of harms way. His nose still hurt like hell do, and the bleeding wasn't exactly slowing done. He couldn't help but jerk back a little when Tiana looked at him, slightly worried about her hands of steal. He just sighed and gave her a nod while trying to reassure his friend he was fine, she's sadly seen him in worse condition after all.
He touched his cheek carefully, feeling a thin cut there as well. Had that Iron woman had ring on her or something? His poor, adorable face....
He snapped around when the door was kicked open, immediately placing himself in front of Ariel. He raised an eyebrow however when it seemed the man wouldn't shoot, and gave the Iron Lady another look. So obviously they knew each other, og goodie, another little reunion. From outside the janitor closest, he heard several familiar voices, and knew that was their last cue to get the hell out of there.
He stood up, taking Ariel's hand tightly in his and moved towards the door. Before he pushed Kent out of the way, he turned to Tiana, grabbed her shoulder and made her bend down to his eye level and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for keeping Little Red alive, look me up so i can repay you for real," he grinned, and dashed outside with Ariel.

Last edited by Loki on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 pm

John looked down at the kid and nodded, "Yes sir." He said with a short nod and did as ordered, "And Jessica is fine sir, she knows how to lay low." He said quietly as he dragged Terry along with them. Last he had seen Jessica, she had been hurrying off, he only hoped she stayed out of sight otherwise Korso would have an excellent reason to demote him.
--
Kent could feel his heart race as he stared down at her, "Tiana I've missed you." He whispered and pulled her into a hug, his eyes moving towards the woman next to her. "I know you....Athena?" He asked with shock and then glared down at the kid who kissed Tiana. "Wait! Come back here!" He shouted, but didn't let go of Tiana just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 pm

"We'll take car of him at the den, let's move!" Korso pushed Milo into the car, before getting in the front seat. "Keep that blind fold on him!" He stared up the engine and the moment the kid and John were in the car, he drove off.

He looked at John as he drove. "Jess better be all right, Smith." He glared, as he sped towards the hideout.

---

Ariel blinked as the man suddenly turned to look at her. "Um...?" She said, surprised he knew her mother's name. Before she could say anything more, Loki was whisking her out of the closet.

"Loki!" She shouted, trying her best to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana Everstone

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Tiana had kept her stare on Kent the whole time. Almost forgetting there were two other people in the room with them. Her eyes stayed locked on Kent's before he pulled her into a hug, causing her to gasp. Remembering why she didn't like being touched anymore. Every touch reminded her of his touch. While this was going on she still hadn't remembered the other two. The only time she really remembered it was when they had gotten up. Which made her look at them. Watching as Loki took Ariel's hand, pushed Kent out of the way before bending her over to give her a kiss on a cheek and say something cute. Part of her wanted to punch him for invading her privacy but the other told her to leave him be. She chose to leave him be. Finding it a way both of them could escape Kent.

Though the kid had guts.
Hopefully they would end up somewhere safe.

When they seemed to get out of view Tiana had immediately pushed herself away from Kent. Her eyes no longer looking in his direction. She was thinking about a way to get away from him. But she knew it was more like a fairytale. He was right in the way of the door and even if she tried to get away from him, he would be able to stop her. Dammit why did this have to happen? Now what was she going to do? Damn this whole situation to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Eric had been scouring the building in search of anymore people in need of medical attention. He found a few and was able to carefully bring them to the paramedics. He was the last officer to leave the building. So much had happened that night, it was hard not to replay certain moments. He wondered if had made the right decisions or whether Sinclair would be requesting his termination in the morning. This night would wrap up quickly and tomorrow would bring the true consequences of everything that happened.

He found two of the other cops who had been apart of the raid and made his way towards them. "Everything is set. Building's all clear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1 - The Raid   

Back to top Go down

Event #1 - The Raid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next