Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Joseph walked into the brothel, smirking as he looked around. He looked back at the door to see Milo lingering at the threshold. "Come on, Thatch! Have some fun!" He grabbed him by his shoulder and roughly dragged him into the building.

"We're celebrating your freedom from the guards and what better way then you being back at the brothel?" He smirked down at his consigliere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Milo rubbed a bit at his arm as he gazed at the place, a bit nervous and agitated that Korso had yet again dragged him into this place. It felt so awkward to be with his boss also. Why did him and Loki have to be so persistent about getting him laid, so much? He was intent with his virginity, although he had almost been willing to give it up for Connor during their first meeting with each other.

He frowned slightly as Korso grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him into the building. "This isn't what I mean by celebrating. Drinks came to my mind instead of here..." he grumbled, ignoring the other smirking down at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Joseph let out a chuckle. "Oh, come on! I know you wanna see your friend again." He smirked, looking around to see if he could find Jasmine for Milo. Who else could have gotten so close to the shy mobster?

"We can do drinks too, ain't nothing wrong with that." He grinned, before calling over one of the waitresses to get some drinks. "Besides, you're a LOT more fun when you're drunk." He grinned, with a teasing wink. He loved ruffling up Milo's feathers with this kind of stuff. The poor guy had his trouble when both Joseph and Loki had their teasing sights set on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Connor stepped into the lounge in a clean form fitting outfit and and smelling fresh, having cleaned himself up form his last client so as to not reek of sex. he only had one customer so far that night, his regular who was a recently made widow. Who he was half sure was the one to kill her husband, that or he died of old age. He wasn't entirely sure one way or another.

Eyes roamed around the room, watching men sit around each other and enjoy drinks while flirting with the women who were available for a good time. Some faces were familiar, some were not. Just like any other night within Gomorrah. Sadly, none of the faces he saw were the one he was hoping it would be.

It had been quite awhile since he last seen Milo Thatch, the adorable mobster that he almost convinced to come away with him to a privet room. He had been very willing until Annie appeared and work was brought up. It was an interesting encounter that was for sure. And he had promised to return and see him again.

But then again, when can you hold someone to something like a promise? he thought, thinking back to when he was younger. His mother had told him to never take someone on their promise. That they were empty words spoken out of fake sincerity, and you should always expect to be disappointed. I bet Mom had been give many broken promises. he thought, planning to make his way towards one of the stragglers when something caught his eye.

Or rather someone.

Just coming up to a table, straggling it looked like, with Korso-Moriati was none other than the spectacles wearing man he had been wondering about. He looks miserable again. he noted with a chuckle, watching the man as a seductive smile took place on his face. He didn't move to approach the man though, no instead he stayed where he was.

Just to see what was going to happen, and whether or not Milo took notice of his intense gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Milo couldn't deny that at all. He had promised Connor that he would visit him again. But he just gave the other male a look before sitting down at one of the tables, scoffing softly. "Are you sure that it isn't you who's the one who wants to see them?" Milo pointed out, raising an eyebrow at Korso. The man did seem a big eager as he gazed around the brothel looking for someone.

He bristled lightly at Korso's comment, narrowing his eyes at the other male. "No drinking game today, Korso. There's no way I'm getting drunk like that again in front of you..." Milo grumbled lightly in embarrassment at the memory. He rubbed lightly at his temple before adding in a slightly amused tone, "Sometimes I really think that you and Loki are just bound on teasing me till I go crazy..."

After saying this, Milo felt a familiar intense gaze settled upon him, causing him to glance around the brothel for the source. Immediately he caught the gaze of Connor, resulting him to look away with a flustered look. He was going to die by teasing and embarrassment tonight, he just could feel it. And knew it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 pm

"Hmm, so I was right." He gave his shoulder a good slap of praise. "You ain't denying, so ya do have someone here."

He chuckled. "Nah, you know Jess will have my head if I get with one of these girls, but me dragging your ass is usually the only way to get ya here." He sat down at the table with a smirk.

Joseph scoffed. "Fine, no drinking games, but ya do need to loosen up." He stated, nodding thanks to the waitress when she brought them their drinks. He gave her a twenty dollar tip in advanced and told her he'd let her know when they didn't want anymore drinks.

"That's gotta be the only thing we have in common." He joked, before noticing Milo looking away from something, suddenly flustered. He raised an eyebrow at him, before looking in the direction he glanced away from.

His other eyebrow went up when he noticed it was a male prostitute that was looking their way and with an intense gaze on Milo even. Joseph gave a low whistle. "Well... I'll be..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 am

He didn't have to wait too long, a few minutes in of watching the man talk with his employer and Milo began to act like he felt something. Sure enough, the small man was looking around as if searching for something. And then their eyes locked. Connor's smile grew as his eyes became half lidded, tilting his head to the side in amusement when Milo turned away sharply with a flushed face.

The action caused the attention of another, for soon the Mafia boss was looking for the source of Milo's embarrassment. Causing the man to also spot the prostitute, who made no means of hiding just who it was he was looking at. Though his smile did turn into a smirk.

I guess that's my cue. he thought, finally making his way over to the pair of men. His steps were sure though slow, making a show of it even if Milo didn't look back at him. Though his eyes never did stray from the target that was the easily flustered man. When he made it to their table, he moved towards where Milo was sitting and rested his hand against the other's chin to tilt it up ever so slightly.

"I'm glad to see you're not a man of empty promises Mr. Thatch." he said with a teasing tone, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "Though you have kept me waiting." he added, purring out his words as his thumb stroked against the soft flesh. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 am

Milo mentally cursed at himself for accidentally telling Korso that there was someone here that Milo liked. Well it wasn't like Milo could keep it away from Korso for that long, although he had hoped for more time though. After seeing that Connor was the sole reason for the intense gaze on, Milo was definitely in need of a drink. He took a swig of his drink, feeling a bit relieved as the liquor burned slightly at his throat. Which was what he needed and craved from a drink right now.

The male immediately tensed up as he saw that Korso had followed his gaze, most likely spotting Connor staring at Milo intensely. He could still feel it on him, almost felt like the male was branding him with his gaze. He swallowed nervously at Korso's whistle, hoping to play the other male's gaze off. But that didn't happen as he felt a hand rest against his chin, tilting it up slightly. A light blush formed upon Milo's cheeks, even though he had tried to will it away strongly, and he gave the male a small smile. He couldn't deny that he was happy to see the male. But with Korso right there, Milo was just dying of embarrassment.

"I've always kept my promises, Connor." Milo remarked back in a bright tone, swallowing slightly as he felt the other's thumb stroke his chin lightly. It took all his might to not shudder. This male really had such an effect on Milo, it was a bit unbelievable that he could get so affected. "I was just busy with work and all. And...that's up to Korso." Milo murmured, slipping his chin out of the other male's grasp quickly in embarrassment as he remembered that Korso was sitting at the same table with him.

He glanced over at Korso, before looking down at his drink quickly. He just blushed. Right in front of his boss. He just wanted hide somewhere now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 am

Joseph watched wide eyed and a bit amused as the male prostitute made his way over to Milo. He leaned back in his chair as he watched the male prostitute take Milo's chin and Milo immediately becoming more flustered.

He watched the exchange, his face a bit unreadable now. When Milo mentioned that it was up to him to let the male prostitute (Connor?) join them, he just looked at him for a moment. He smirked a little at Milo glancing at him before he quickly glanced back down at his drink.

Thatch was not going to live this one down later...

"Don't mind at all, please, have a seat and want anything to drink?" He asked, calling back over the waitress. Might as well see where this was going to go.

He turned back to Milo and the prostitute. "Tell me, son, it's Connor, right? Want to make sure I heard Milo here right." He said, smirking slightly as he nodded at Milo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:14 am

The blush that formed on Milo's face was a welcome sight to see, glad to know he defiantly still had an effect on the mobster. He wondered just what it would take to steal him away at last, a feat he was sure wouldn't be easy since this time the man came with company. And if he was so shy around his friend, then it's gotta be worse around his boss. he thought before catching the other male's words.

"Good to hear~" he purred out, storing away the information that Milo was one to keep promises. He would have to use that to his advantage at some point. It didn't escape him the bright happy tone the other spoke, showing he was indeed genuinely happy to see the prostitute rather than the annoyance Connor witnessed earlier when he had been just observing the man. "Ah yes work, that dreaded thing that took you away last time." he said with an over dramatic whine though he was smirking. "And just when things had gotten good too." he added before chuckling.

Blue eyes gazed to the mobster boss in question when it was revealed that he was who Connor needed permission from, the prostitute giving a sweet smile as he raised his eyebrow in questioning. There was a smirk on the man's face, though otherwise his expression unreadable, before declaring that he didn't mind at all. With a pleased smirk, much like the cat that got its pray cornered, he sat down beside Milo. Close enough for their bodies to touch.

"I suppose I could have a little something." he said in response to if he wanted a drink before glancing to the man beside him. "What are you having?" It was usually a better idea to go with whatever the customer was drinking, and it wasn't as if he was going to get drunk himself. Just small sips here and there.

When the older man addressed him again, he looked over and tilted his head. It was the first time someone addressed him as son. "Yes, my name is Connor. Though feel free to call me whatever you like." he said, adding the last bit in a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Milo slightly smiled sheepishly, his cheeks burning with embarrassment at the memory of their first meeting. "Well they did need me at work that day. Mostly Korso." Milo commented, glancing up over at Korso who had his attention on Milo currently. Also Milo wanted to thank the other male for giving him the hickeys, which had Milo receive so much teasing from Korso. It wasn't like Milo would be mad at the prostitute since he was the one who allowed the male to kiss and suck along his neck that time. But it's just that he wanted Connor to know how much Korso was delighted to see that Milo had gotten some action.

And..he wanted Korso to be a bit regretful of wanting to know who had done it to Milo. Although it didn't seem that Korso was fazed by the actions and words of the male prostitute. Which was slightly surprising since Joseph didn't know...well never really did ask Milo of his orientation. Though Milo probably won't have given him a straight answer due his own confusement. He swallowed lightly as Korso agreed to Connor joining them for drinks, especially when he noticed that smirk of his. That immediately meant that Milo was in for it later, which caused Milo to rub slightly at his temple as he glanced away from Korso.

He didn't think much as Connor say down right next to him until he felt that their sides were touching slightly. Milo tensed a bit at this since Korso had his eyes on both of the males. "J-Just some scotch." Milo answered the male who was sitting next to him. He took a sip of his drink again, almost coughing on the liquor when he heard Connor answer Korso, but with a playful tone at the end. Milo was a bit surprised and amused by this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

It didn't go unnoticed by Joseph just how close Connor sat next to Milo. He raised an eyebrow a little, before smirking a little more at the way Connor and Milo acted to one another. “I think Connor will do nicely.” He said, looking at Connor a little amused.

“So...” He began, taking a sip of his own drink as the waitress poured the scotch for Connor. “are you the one that left Milo with some... interesting markings?” He asked, smirking behind his glass at Milo. He had a feeling that Connor was the one who had left hickeys on Milo, especially after seeing how Milo acted with the dark haired male.

Joseph just liked confirmation, is all.

{OOC: Sorry for taking so long, besides having a bit of issues with thinking about what to put, we had something happen to one of our dogs today... we believe she's going to be all right, but it scared me so much that my mom and best friend had to distract me all day while my husband was at work.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:52 am

The raven-haired man chuckled, "I should hope so." After all, why be called away at work if you weren't really needed. It would have only increased Connor's disappointment of the other's leaving when he did. He never did like loosing a chance to make money. But there was no need for those thoughts as he watched in amusement at Milo's flushed face at the mention of their parting.

As he sat next to the other, he felt the glasses-wearing male stiffen. This caused him to raise an eyebrow as he looked at the other curiously. Though he decided not to focus on it as the man stuttered out his drink. "Scotch it is then. On the rocks of course." he said with a smile before nodding to Korso as he claimed that the prostitute's name would be fine.

The waitress, whom Connor knew by the name of Lillian, poured him his drink and he sent a friendly smile towards her before bringing his attention to the mobster as he began to say something. At his question, blue eyes sent a side glance towards the man beside him before a smirk grew on his lips. "I might have been." was his coy response as he tilted his head to the side.

"Of course officially, I can not confirm what went on between a client and myself to any outside by standards." He reached for his glass and took a small sip, letting the strong alcohol burn down his throat before bringing it back down and gently swirling it. "Unofficially, well one should always get a souvenir to remember special occasions." His smirk depend before turning to look and Milo and send him a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 am

Milo couldn't help that his body had stiffen once Connor sat down next to him, it was only due to his boss being there and that Milo was still shy around the prostitute. He couldn't just help it really. It was an immediate response, especially since the male really had an affect on him.

He quickly glanced over at Korso with a confused expression at his comment, shaking his head lightly. "H-Huh? Wait what?" he blurted out, a bit perplexed by his boss. Then widened his eyes and blushed slightly as he slowly came to realize what his boss had just suggested at. Dammit Korso! You didn't have to say it with him sitting right next to me! Milo thought to himself, almost blurting those words out but had willed himself not to.

Milo blushed slightly as his hand involuntary reached up and touched his own neck, remembering the memory of Connor kissing and sucking at his neck that day. He really had caught alot of teasing that day too. Even thought it had gave him so much pleasure, it had also caused him so much embarrassment. Now the subject was back to haunt and tease him. Especially when Connor had admitted to leaving the hickey's on his neck, causing Milo's cheeks to burn more. He glanced at the male, noticing his wink right away before glancing away in embarrassment. He shot a glare at Korso, not caring that his cheeks were burning. "I swear Korso...you and Loki have that stupid teasing down-packed." Milo muttered, before taking another sip of his scotch to busy himselfl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}   

Back to top Go down

New found freedom... Time to celebrate! {Tag: Milo and Connor}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1