HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:19 am

[Warning Mature Subject in first post read at your own discretion.]

It was an ordinary night for Connor, perhaps a little busier than usual, as he entertained client after client. He had his regulars, the politicians' wives and wealthy widows that saw him frequently, and some clients that were making more than one appearance but had yet achieved regular status. And the occasional new face.

Currently, he was seeing to a regular of his. A man this time around, whom was not exactly what one would call pleasant. He was clearly a criminal of some sort, whether because he was a mobster or convenience store robber Connor had no idea. Not that it mattered, because the man had money and demanded that it was the raven-haired man that kept him company whenever he was over.

The prostitute did dread when ever the man did come to call, as he was rather rough if you didn't do what he wanted fast enough. But he paid handsomely, and Connor pleased him well enough would even slip in a little extra something. And extra cash was always good.

And so there he was in one of the rooms, stripped bare of his clothes and removing the other man's, as what was ordered. When they were both naked, his client sat upon the bed and spread his legs a little, making room for Connor to kneel between them. With a seductive smirk, blue eyes looked up at the man before him as he opened his mouth to take in the manhood that was before him.

Hands rested on either side of the man's thighs to help with balance as he bopped his head, wincing a little as the man gripped at his short hair in excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 am

Terry was on a roll that day, haven taken in two targets and was currently in pursuit of his third. Maybe he was receiving more glares than he would have with just one taken into the police at a time, but money was money and he'd have quite a bit coming in with this new one, who was one of the higher bounties Terry had taken on.

He followed the man's trail to Gomorra and groaned a little, not really wanting to enter when he was on a job. He stalled a few moments before reminding himself that the longer he did, the more embarrassing the situation he'd walk into, and since he wanted to get the guy that day and didn't know how long he'd be in there, Terry steeled himself and walked into the place, getting the tranquilizer gun ready. This one gave the option of 'dead or alive' and while Terry had his other gun, he'd prefer to bring the guy in alive if at all possible. Plus, Gomorra wouldn't thank him if he got the place bloody.

When Terry was approached he held up his target's picture and glared at the woman. "I need to bring him in tonight. Which room" She frowned at him. "Couldn't you wait until he was done? He's a good paying customer!" Terry leered at her. "He's in the trafficking business and has overstepped his bounds. Or do you want me kicking in every door and ruining all your business?" She looked horrified for a moment before giving him a steely glare and turning abruptly, pausing only to tell him to follow her in clipped tones.

She left after showing him to the door and Terry proceeded to see if it was locked. Finding that it was, he kicked the door open and walked inside. The scene made him want to back out with a hand clapped over his eyes like he'd done at seven when he'd walked in on his parents. This guy wasted no time to get busy, did he? Terry ignored the male prostitute for the moment and aimed his gun at his target, shooting him in the shoulder. It would take a few moments for the tranq to work and during that time Terry walked completely into the room, checking to make sure he hadn't completely broken the door. No, so that was good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 pm

His client was really feeling it that night, a bit more sensitive than usual. Then again Connor was using a new little trick he figured out. But regardless, it meant he would have to quickly prepare himself during his ministrations if he wanted to not hurt too badly when the man was ready to get to the next event. He was just about his lift his hand up behind him to do just that when suddenly the door opened with a loud bang.

His hand fell to his side as he himself jumped and looked towards the door with wide eyes from the unexpected noise. His client also jumped and looked at the door as well with a angry look upon his face. However angry drained away as both client and prostitute looked at the gun in the man's hands. The raven-haired male starred wide eyes at it, color draining form his face as he felt too scared to move. His client however, made as if to grab his own gun only to remember he was stark naked

The man yelled out a curse when a shot was fired and Connor leaped away from him in shock. It was to his relief when he saw a tranquilizer dart in the man's shoulder rather than a bullet wound. His client seemed shocked at first, before trying to stand up. Only to fall back over unconscious when the tranquilizer kicked in. The prostitute starred at the sight for a moment or two before glancing towards the attacker, who was now looking towards the door he kicked open and inspecting it.

"What the hell!?" The first words Connor had actually spoken where yelled out as he starred at the guy in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:33 pm

When he heard the thud of his target on the ground, Terry walked over to him, still feeling bad for the horrified and scared look on the prostitute's face when he'd walked in. He'd have really preferred not doing that, but he wanted that money. And tonight if at all possible, just to annoy the snot out of one certain officer, and of course to see Meg again. She was a good friend to him.

Terry looked up at the other man when he yelled and shrugged. "Nothing personal. He's gotten a few people very annoyed. It was better to get him in tonight, and I didn't know how long he'd be here" He didn't mention wanting to get paid tonight, seeing as they both did.

Terry realized his target and the prostitute were still naked and closed his eyes for a moment. "Do you...mind if I borrow one of the sheets?" He smirked a bit. "This slimeball should be brought in in as an embarrassing way as possible, I think" He paused and as an after thought; "How much did he owe you?" If he couldn't find the money in the guy's wallet, well, it was a good thing he'd brought in two other people earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Not too long after his client fell like a rock to the floor, the other man came back into the room. Connor felt a mixture of apprehension and annoyance for this stranger that had stormed in and attacked the now unconscious man. When the other looked his way and shrugged, the prostitute found himself feeling more annoyed than scared.

"I don't give a damn who he pissed off," he said, huffing from his spot on the floor before standing up. "I was in the middle of work." Nothing annoyed Connor more than getting interrupted when he was with a client. Especially one as well paying as this guy was. She folded his arms over his chest, not paying mind to the fact he was stark naked while the other guy closed his eyes.

Upon the question about borrowing a sheet, he raised an eyebrow. "Depends, are you going to bring it back?" Because though eh said borrow, he could have really meant take and never return. "Because if not you're going to have to pay for it." He certainly wasn't going to have a missing sheet come out of his pay.

"Wouldn't leaving him naked be the most embarrassing?" he asked, tilting his head to the side before walking over towards the bed where a pile of clothes rested. He separated his own clothing from the client's before tossing his own on the bed and coming up to the stranger. "Here. i don't want these here." If the guy was going to take away his client, might as well take his clothes too. They'd only get in the way otherwise.

When questioned what was owed, Connor blinked before running the numbers in his head. "Well if you hadn't interrupted, he would have owed me one-hundred fifty in total, unless he took longer than an hour to do all that he wanted." But Connor hand't even finished oral, which in any case somewhat meant the man didn't owe him anything. Or maybe at least what half of what a blow job cost. Either or.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

"So, you'd rather have the mafia or cops pissed at you than get this cut early?" Terry asked, also annoyed. He knew that this was a job, but getting interrupted sounded like a better option than getting on the bad sides of the cops and other big names in the city.

Terry rolled his eyes. "Yes I'm going to give it back! Tomorrow or tonight, I'll send it back" And then he'd probably never set foot in Gomorrah again. Terry smirked at Connor's question. "Yes, but you can't carry a naked man down the streets. Even if you use back alleys. But he'll be naked as a newborn when I get to the police station" Just to annoy everyone, though he'd wait till he got past Meg's desk before ripping the sheet off. Terry took the guy's clothes, intending to toss them in some bin or something when he left. Or maybe he'd be nice and leave them at the station too so the guy could have some decency when Terry left.

The bounty hunter nodded, finding 150 to be not too bad an estimate for an hour, although it was pretty pricy for a prostitute. He grinned at the other. "You must be pretty damn good at your job" He said lightly, fishing the man's wallet out of his pants pocket and taking out the money owed, and then getting into his own wallet and adding 150 extra from the 400 of one of his more recent jobs. Thank goodness he'd cashed that in earlier in the day. "Here, it's doubled" For the guy's trouble.

Terry then stripped the bed of one of the sheets, careful not to disturb Connor's clothing. He was still trying not to look at the prostitute too much, it was just embarrassing. "So...I'm guessing he was a regular?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 pm

A snort left Connor's lips at the idea of mobsters or cops coming to him because there was a delay in nabbing some guy. "Do you know how many mobsters and cops come through here?" he asked in response, raising an eyebrow before smirking. "And if I was worried about them being mad at me, I wouldn't be sleeping with their wives either." He had a variety of customers. Most indeed women, the wives he mentioned, but he had a decent number of male clientele. Among them being a few cops and a good amount of mobsters.

One mobster certainly came to mind.

But that was neither the time nor place to reminisce on the cutie that got away. At the mention of how you couldn't just carry a guy naked while walking, he couldn't help but chuckle at the image. "I suppose normal citizens wouldn't appreciate it." he said with a thoughtful hum. "You should get a car. Would make transporting easier." Didn't most people have cars? True Connor didn't have one, but that was because he'd have no where to drive it to. That and no licence.

At the comment about his job skill, his smirk turned flirty. "I might know a trick or two that keeps me in high demand." Was his coy response as he winked at the other. "They never leave unsatisfied." He could tell the other man was uncomfortable with him being naked, and normally he liked getting his clothes back on when he could, but it was a little fun to mess with the man. He was the one after all that had stormed in uninvited.

Blue eyes blinked in surprise when he was handed the money, actually double than what was owed, Connor starring at the other in disbelief. "Uh... thank you..." That... had been unexpected. The man didn't have to have paid double, hell technically Connor didn't even need to be paid in full because of how things turned out. That- that was- That was very... kind... of him. Connor was not used to kind. not by people from outside the Brothel.

A feeling of awkwardness and self-conscious began to fill up inside him and he turned around to grab his underwear as the man ripped off the sheet. He pulled the boxer briefs on before reaching for his pants, turning to look at the other when he asked about the passed out man. "Yeah. Comes here every week, sometimes twice if something good happened." It was like clock work really.

After getting his pants on -without bothering to zip them up- he grabbed his shirt and made for the door. He stopped before leaving, waiting for the other to do so before him. Unconscious or not, the customer always left before the prostitute. "Any chance do I get to know your name?" he asked, a little curious to know of the man that made for an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:03 pm

"Well, their wives don't usually take their business and kill their men, do they? Most people would rather my bounties get in as soon as possible, because when I'm called in, it's usually for some nasty individuals everyone wants dead" Terry chuckled as well. "No they would not. And I don't feel like trying to tie him to my motorcycle, either" He hummed in thought of calling a taxi and shrugged. "I think I'll stick to walking, I could use the exercise, he could use the embarrassment, and it's a sort of advertisement on what'll happen if you cross my boss"

Terry went a little red and coughed. He could bet they didn't leave unsatisfied. But the coy wink did nothing for him but embarrass him a little. He wanted something, he really did, but depression and overworking and stress had taken it's toll on him, so he chose to ignore Connor's response.

The prostitute looked genuinely surprised at the gesture and Terry rubbed the back of his neck. "We all gotta eat, right?" He muttered, self-conscious. The guy had only been doing his job and Terry had ruined that. He'd cost this guy a customer, apparently a well-paying regular, and he honestly felt bad about it. He liked helping where he could.

Terry paused in heading to the door with his bounty and smirked, raising an eye at the prostitute. "That depends. You want my first or last name, and if I give you mine, will you give me yours?" After a moment he shrugged and adjusted the guy on his shoulder. "Terry. My name is Terry" He moved past Connor and waited for him just outside the door. "Do I need to fix that too? I just got the lock busted, but everything else is fine"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 am

"You'd be surprised." Was Connor's response to that, rolling his eyes. Women could be very scary and Connor was almost certain that some of his clients were man killers. Especially Ms. Delilah. She oozes black widow. He wouldn't put it pass some of them to do that to their man, especially if it was for revenge. "Everyone might want him dead, but even the gangsters avoid bloodshed here. This is a place of pleasurable business. And no one wants to get themselves banned." Despite how violent some clients got to the prostitutes themselves, provided they paid a fee along with it, they all didn't engage in violent activity among themselves.

Even before the alliance, or so he's heard through the grapevine, the opposing gangs didn't start things in Gomorrah. It was sacred ground in an ironic sense. Mostly. There was always an exception form time to time, but it was best not to think about those days.

So he has a motorcycle. Connor thought to himself, listening on that tidbit of information casually thrown into the conversation. Motorcycles were cool. he had never been on one himself, but he had seen pictures and had at times seen one drive down the road.

A smirk grew on his lips at the man's reddened cheeks, and he felt a bit of pride. That'll make us even. he thought to himself, needed a little pay back for the earlier interruption. Even if the guy did pay double for all the trouble. At the other's reasoning for giving him the money, he gave a tiny smile and nodded. "Right." Still, it was strange to meet someone that nice.

At the subject of names, he gave a smirk in return. "I might." he said, being playful by giving vague answers, not even bothering to give one on which name he wanted. The man could give him whatever name he wanted, so long as it wasn't fake. As the two walked out, the now introduced Terry mentioned the broken lock on the door.

Blue yes winced a little as a frown set on his lips for a moment. It was a brief moment though and he just shrugged. "You paid double, that'll cover it." he said, making his way down the hall. "I'll be waiting for that sheet, Terry." he said just before he was out of ear shot, purring out the man's name as he looked over his shoulder and gave a flirtatious smirk. "Don't make me wait too long~" And with that, he left. He wanted to get to the dressing room quick and clean his mouth out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:27 am

"Not really" But the wives of mob bosses and high-ranking gangsters weren't stupid and used their husbands as long as they were useful. Or so he'd heard. "Well, good point. Though there are sometimes allowances to the rule, or I wouldn't have come in here"

Terry sighed, feeling bad though.The lock was coming out of the prostitute's pay, and he really didn't seem like that bad a guy. Terry chuckled. "And you'll get your sheet" He hadn't told him his name, but it didn't matter. Terry would probably send someone else to give the sheet back anyway. It didn't seem likely he'd ever see the guy again.

Terry watched the other leave for a moment before hoisting the guy farther up onto his shoulders and then making his way to the entrance where he ignored the glare of the woman from earlier. As he walked out of Gomorrah he chuckled and spoke to his unconscious bounty. "You may be a total slime but you've got damn good taste in partners"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]   

Back to top Go down

Things Better Left Unseen [Tag: Terry]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1