Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Chel wore a black coat, hat, and glasses to disguise herself from most who would recognize her face. Stumbling backwards, an older man began half-crawling in reverse away from the gun pointed at him. "Now scram," Chel ordered. "I don't want to see your face here again." The man she was pointing her gun at quickly got up and sprinted in the opposite direction, panting loudly. As soon as he was out of sight, Chel bent down to pick up her envelope of information. She unloaded her gun and tucked it into her leg holster.

She adjusted her collar before walking down the alleyway as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:11 pm

"Damn that's cruel." Kida jokes, crunching on a bag of small pretzels she'd just bought from a vendor. "I can appreciate that." Kida shrugs, not looking at Chel, but in her bag of pretzels. Kida shrugs, "it's whatever." Kida looks up to look Chel in the eyes. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Chel stops in her tracks to look at the woman talking to her. She wrinkles her nose a little bit before looking this woman in the eyes. "Who's asking?" She replied, wondering what the nerve of this woman of and where the hell she came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

"Nobody of consequence." Kida retorts, eating some more pretzels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 pm

"Then I'm nobody of consequence either," Chel said with a curtsy as she began walking off. She didn't look at the woman as she spoke. "And stop talking to random strangers in alleyways. It'll get you killed one day, chica."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:37 pm

"Eh, wouldn't be the first time. I almost got killed here before. Twice." Kida calls after her. "See ya then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Zak sighed heavily as he walked down the alleyway, glancing around once a while. Perhaps leaving the brothel at night had been a bad idea. He had usually visited Jasmine in the afternoons, but due to his sister having on eyes on him, Zak had been resorted to visiting her at night. He didn't mind it though since he got to see the lovely woman. But now he was a bit lost in the Alley.

"Just perfect," Zak mumbled under his breath, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Well at least he knew how to defend himself if he was jumped. But if they had a weapon, then Zak was royally screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Chel kept walking past the woman before seeing another figure in the alley. It was hard to tell, but it looked like a man. Strange people are always walking in alleyways, maybe he was up to something. Maybe he knew something. Or worse, saw something.

Ignoring the own advice she had just given to the woman, Chel quietly hurried her pace to get a little bit behind the walking man. She kept her head low and kept walking quietly, wondering if he would turn around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 pm

As Zak walked along the alleyway, he could already sense that he was being followed. The male was too used to be followed around, so Zak always could know if he was being followed or not. But couldn't they just try to be a bit inconspicuous with it? Zak sighed softly in annoyance, but kept on walking and not glancing behind his shoulder once at the person.

"You know..it's not polite to be following someone. Especially in a dark alley." Zak huffed slightly, keeping his gaze on the pathway in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 am

Chel looked up when he finally looked acknowledged her. Mocking his tone, she grinned. "You know..it's not polite to talk to someone without looking at them." He probably didn't know anything. But she couldn't take any chances. This specific piece of information was crucially vital to keep confidential.

She didn't say anything else as to not get him too aggravated. She wasn't sure if he was armed or not. While Chel knew how to push buttons, she knew to keep it to a limit that wouldn't get her killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:46 am

Zak's lips quirked lightly into a small snicker at her mocking, slightly amused by this. "Oh well, guess we're both impolite jerks then." Zak teased before glancing over his shoulder at the person. He quirked an eyebrow at the get-up, chuckling a bit at this. "What with that get-up? Looks like you just walked out of those gangster movies with those horrible spies dressing up like that." Zak asked in a curious tone, a bit confused by her clothes.

He came to a stop before turning around to face her, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Chel started coming to a slow stop too. She finally good a good look at his face. "You got a problem with the way I dress? I'll have you know black is very chic right now." She sneered as she put her hands on her hips. Her tone was playful, but maybe a little mocking.
"It's not like you're dressed for runway or anything." She jeered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Zak rolled his eyes playfully at her slightly amusing comment about her outfit. "It's just the hat and the glasses that is throwing off your look," Zak remarked, chuckling lightly at this. He leaned forward and flicked slightly at the front of her hat. "Looks like you're trying to not have anyone see who you are," he suggested, tilting his head a bit at the woman.

Zak glanced down at his ordinary clothes which consulted of a blue t-shit and and jeans, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't dress to impress. I dress to be comfortable." he snickered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Chel didn't even flinch when he flicked her hat. She listened to everything he said. "So now I'm taking fashion advice from a stranger in the alley?" She asked in a whisper as she took a small step closer to the man.
Smiling, she removed her hat and took off her glasses to reveal her face and sultry red lips. She looked at the man in his eyes without smiling and arched an eyebrow. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Zak watched as the woman took a small step closer to him after his last comment was made. He was a bit suspicious to what she was about to do, until she removed her hat and glasses. His surprise expression by her appealing facial features, had quickly turned into an amused expression as he gave her a charmed smile. "Much better." he teased, taking notice of her not smiling when she said that.

"So wanna tell me why you were following me, miss...?" Zak asked, still not knowing the young woman's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:29 pm

"Chel," she answered, expecting a name in return as well. That was when she let a coy smile creep onto her face. She put her glasses in her coat pocket and held the hat with her other hand. She gently placed her fingers on his shoulder and lightly brushed some dust off from his shirt as she spoke. "And this is how I normally pick up guys, y'know... stalking them in dark alleys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:36 pm

"Zak," he responded back in return after the woman introduced herself. He quirked an eyebrow a bit as a coy smile crept upon her lips and she placed her fingers along his shoulder to brush away some supposed dust off his shirt. Then returned his attention from her fingers to the woman herself in amusement. "Is that so? A very mighty odd hobby of yours, I see." Zak commented in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:53 am

"Well, Zak." Chel asked, her fingers still in place. "I'd say we've all got a few odd hobbies: you've got your groundbreaking fashion advice." she teased, before pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear, the coy smile still lingering on her face. "And being so close to a woman you barely know... tell me what you could possibly be expecting from me?" Chel asks, squinting slightly, truly wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:27 am

"Well at least my hobby wouldn't be questioned much." Zak commented with a sly smile, as he glanced away in embarrassment at her comment about his so-called fashion advice. Then glanced back at her as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her coy smile still in place. "You're the one who stepped closer to me, miss Chel. So how about we switch this back onto you, then? What are you expecting from me?" Zak remarked in confidence as he switched the question to be directed at Chel instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 am

Chel raised her eyebrows, a little surprised. She didn't think he would bring the question back to her. Her surprise was not in fear but rather more of a pleasant surprise. She let out a small laugh. "Don't you think that's cheating?" she scolded. Lightly tapping the base of his nose with her index finger, Chel took a step back from him. "People tend to have reasons for being in the alley all by themselves. I wanted to know why."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 am

"Cheating is a bit harsh, don't you think? I consider it as twisting things around," Zak remarked, amused by the look of surprise on the young woman's face. He was bit relieved that she didn't get irritated by what had done. It was a trick that his sister had taught him and he tended to use it to his advantage. He blinked in surprise as the other woman tapped him on the nose, just like Jasmine did sometimes. Then shifted slightly on his left foot, glancing away in embarrassment. "I got lost," Zak muttered, answering the young woman's question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:02 am

"You got lost?" Chel repeated, a little dumbstruck. "Honey, this isn't the best place to get lost in." She tapped her foot lightly before laughing softly. He didn't seem like much of a threat in the first place, and she highly doubted he was lying. If she was being honest with herself, she may have just wanted to bug someone more than actually interrogate them. She looked back at up to him, after her laugh, and grinned. "People might think you're... up to something," she smiled alluringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Zak rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, nodding. "Unfortunately I am lost, this is kind of the first time I'v been here at dark." He commented as he glanced around the alleyway with a slight frown, before back at her as she laughed. "People shouldn't jump to conclusions like that though, since they'll immediately thought of being up to something as well" Zak smirked, his eyes brightened slightly at the woman's alluring smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 am

"Be careful," Chel whispering. "You might run into a stranger." She gave a little chuckle. It was amusing to tease him, and it kept her preoccupied. She was being a little bit reckless, still even talking to him, but she lived in the moment and didn't think about the future that much. "So if you're lost, where do you need to be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)   

Back to top Go down

Dark Alleyways can only do no good (tag: anybody)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1