Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Nani loved the train stations and the shops inside it. During the day it was always full of people it at ignt, the picture was a really different. It was big and after midnight, when the guard was asleep and almost 90% of the lights off, the place was at her merci. She knew all the secret passages, the broken or weak windows and doors and she knew almost every trick t open any lock or cash machine. From her jacked he took out her lantern and as she moved inside the first shop she touched her knife that was hidden inside her cloths. "Jackpot." She sighed as she stared at the pile of books on a table behind the counter. She knew there was the bidding place of most of the comerciants. After opening three books she found an envelope full of money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:42 am

Terry had followed his current prey to the train station, and then lost them. Well, there was nothing to do but explore the station and see if he found his guy, or if he should pull back and wait for another opportunity. It was a little surprising to find the door already unlocked, and in Terry's mind it just cemented the fact that his guy was in the station. Or, perhaps it was someone else he could bring in.

He walked calmly but alertly through the shops, keeping an eye out for his perp or someone else. He found someone else. A pretty young thief girl with dark hair. He leaned against the table and looked at her. "Well, hello there" He said, amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:50 am

Nani, surprised by the voice jumped and pulled the money into her backpack. There was a man wathcing her and the worst part was that he was too close for her liking. "Stay back." She warned as she pulled her knife out without letting it show. "I don't know who you are but I recommend you to go away and leave me finish my work unless you want to end up ruining your clothing with blood." She warned him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:57 am

Terry moved back away from the blade, his hands up to show he didn't mean the woman any harm. "Easy, easy. I'm not going to hurt you. I've got my own business to carry out, thanks" although it seemed that his guy wasn't here. "Plus, I don't try anything with people I've never met. It's not my style" He put his hands in his pockets and regarded her with cool interest. "If I had wanted to call the cops, I would have already. But as it is, I don't want them here either, kay? So what say you I keep lookout for you. My job can wait"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 am

Nani raised her eyebrow and without pulling his knife out of the way between her and the man she started approaching him. "Your job? What kind of job do you have?" She asked in a sarcastic tone. Without leaving her gaze off the man she approached the cash machine where she was sure she was going to get some more money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:37 pm

"Bounty hunting" he said simply. "But you're not my bounty. It's a pudgy little guy with glasses, if you're wondering" He kept an eye on her as she watched him while pulling out the money, and he glanced around, keeping an eye out for anyone else who might happen upon their little meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Nani shook her head." I didn't see anyone when I entered but I can bet half of this money he is hiding inside the cabin of information, that thing has a hole in one corner the guard always try to cover with empty boxes." She smiled at the man and put the knife back on her bag and so she did with the money. "So why the interest of keeping me safe? Do you want part of the money?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Terry grinned. "A'ight, thanks for the info. I'll go look at it later, let him get lulled into a feeling of safety" he should have cased this place earlier, but he didn't think anyone would come here when he chased them. He waved off her offer of some of the money. "Nah, I've got enough and when I bring this guy in I'll get more. You might want to look in that cabinet behind the counter for more though, I'd hide the rest of my money there if I were this guy. Nobody'd normally think to look there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:12 am

Nani smirked at the statement and turned her attention t the spot he had pointed out. "It seems you got some experience in the field." After she got the left money she put it inside her bag and stared heading outside. "So here is where we part or are you going to keep me safe until I get to my house?" She mocked him as she put on her hoodie. The man seemed nice but she was worried he could be something worse than a cop or a employe of the mob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:33 am

"Heh, yea" Truth be told, he'd figured it out with enough busts to people making counterfeit money, or illegal gains from drug trafficking and what not. While he didn't condone stealing, he was glad his hunch and past experience had proven right. Terry bounced on his feet a little as he considered Nani's offer. "Only if you want me to, otherwise I'm going to go grab my guy" He decided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:50 pm

The girl turned around and gave the boy a sarcastic grin. "You are so sweet. You actually thought I was inviting you." She laughed and put her hoodie on again. "Nah, go get your money." She was about to leave when she had a second thought. Slowly she turned on her heels and walked by the guy again. She reached him and took him by the sweater so she could pull him closer. When her lips where just inches away from his ear she whispered. "But I like going to The Drunken Whales sometimes, if you are interested in finding me." Then she l pushed him sick so hard she made him fall on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm

He rolled his eyes. "You gave me the option, I said 'okay' but only if you wanted me to" Still, he was smiling with her. She sort of reminded him of Dinah. The woman had said something similar when they'd first met as well. He was surprised when she turned around and grabbed him, and grinned widely at the invite. "Maybe I'll try sometime" He murmured, before she shoved him so hard he fell onto his back. He groaned, surprised and impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:22 am

Nani laughed again by his face and as she walked backwards she said "That one was just a warning, n this city always keep alert." She turned around and as she walked away she showed him the sign of love and peace with her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:27 am

Terry got up, smiling ruefully. "Usually, I remember that rule..." She just reminded him of Dinah, and was interesting. He snorted at the peace sign and turned to see if her tip would yield his bounty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief   

Back to top Go down

(TAG:Terri McGinnis) The big mouthed thief
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1