HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:39 pm

"Just because they do, doesn't they should. And it also means you shouldn't willingly contribute to something like that with such high hopes. Just cause you hope for something doesn't mean it'll always happen you know? You gotta have a contingency plan, you get it?" Kida explains, arching a brow in hopes that the girl would get it. Kida shrugs, "If you don't it's all right. You might be too young to even understand it. But you're old enough to understand others...do you have selective memory?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Cecelia sighed, rolling her eyes. "A contingency plan is like a back-up plan in case something doesn't go the way you want" She mimicked her dad's voice "Ya always gotta be prepared, eh Jonesy?" Yea, she knew that, and knew her dad was probably dead, but she just wanted to know for sure. Cecelia blinked. "What does selective memory have to do with anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm

"Don't ask me. I'm a crazy not-drunk person who's wasted about three bucks on a beer." Kida sighs, vet disappointed that she didn't have anything to drink now but water. Kida reaches into her messenger bag and unscrews the top to her plastic water bottle. She starts to drink it and she felt less crabby. Getting flipped over had been the highlight of her evening. "I'm just saying be slightly more prepared."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Cecelia made a face. "Cheap beer leads to higher rates of liver failure, you know. That stuff's nasty smelling to boot" Now she was very glad to have poured it onto the ground, especially since Desiree pulled out water and began drinking that instead. Good, that was better for her. Cecelia shrugged. "I know how to be prepared, but I'm still a little shell-shocked. But I'll stop asking around for him, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 pm

"That's good." Kida nods, pausing from drinking her water then tipping it back again. She then chews the small ice that had melted within. "And about the beer well, it's whatever. It's all whatever you know? Because I got nothing better to do. And personally, I love the smell of beer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

"Higher quality beer smells better" Muttered Cecelia. "Do you have a death wish, or something?" She couldn't imagine drinking something like that, when it wasn't very good or anything. Of course, Cecelia had eaten stuff out of dumpsters and trash cans not too long ago, but that was because she had no other choice. This lady, on the other hand, did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:07 pm

"No. I'd like to live as long as possible. But I doubt that, as you can see I don't live a very healthy lifestyle. I live the lifestyle I can afford. Think of it like this, when a businessman gets a raise, he celebrates by taking his wife out for dinner. They go to an Italian place and get an expensive wine. Let's say I made an extra couple hundred tonight. So I treat myself to someplace dine in and get a couple of cheap beers and drink." Kida explains to her, sliding down the wall and sitting on the ground as she finishes her water.
"Make sense right?" Kida puts the bottle back and checks her messenger bag for anything. She shoves aside her heeled shoes with a scowl and checks for any snacks. She had a family size rolled up bag of nearly crushed potato chips. "You want some Clarissa?" She offers, crunching loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm

"Makes sense" Cecelia conceded. A depressing amount of sense, really. Whenever her dad had gotten extra money for working on some machinery, they'd gone to a nice place to eat and Cecelia got something she'd been wanting, like a dress or a doll. Treating themselves a little with the extra money. Cecelia made a face at the bag of potato chips and shook her head. "I have money for food" forty dollars to be exact, carefully rolled up and stuffed in her sock. She'd eat later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 pm

"Suit yourself." Kida says with a mouthful. "But I think you should remember that this is free food. Opportunity cost is what it is. But suit yourself. I'm glad you understand something like that." Kids says to Cecilia as she picks up a finger full and drops it in her mouth. "I love greasy food. Because it's all I can afford. One if those things where you eat so much of it, you just grow to love it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Cecelia made a face. Her dad had always said 'eat what you can', and she'd done that while on the streets, but she didn't feel like eating really greasy foods. They were bad for your body, made you slow and heavy, and sluggish. "If I buy you a better meal, will you throw that junk away? Maybe the reason you can't fight is because you're stuffing your face with bad food" Said Cecelia stiffly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

"No." Kida declines, "I'll throw it away into my bag." Kida answers honestly. "But you don't need to buy me anything. I'll treat if you're hungry. And I can't fight because I never learned how."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Cecelia sighed and shook her head. "There's healthier, cheaper things to eat, like banana chips. Or a V8" Cecelia scowled at her. "I was offering because you're eating nasty things. I'm not hungry right now" The girl face-palmed, sighing. "Okay. Somebody needs to teach you. My dad says it's like dancing if you do it right, beautiful and dangerous"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:28 pm

"That's very poetic Clarissa," Kida says before tipping back the bag of chips. "But I'll be fine on my own." She balls up the bag and tosses it aside. "You call it nasty, it's delicious to me. And do you know how much V8 costs? Too much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 pm

"But an apple in the store doesn't" Cecelia pointed out. "In fact, it costs less than your beer did" She paused and threw her hands up. "Why am I even talking about this with you? I need to go, check up on my friends house" She didn't want to be around this weird woman any longer than she had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:35 pm

"But an apple store costs more." Kida teases. Kida shrugs, "All right, see ya." Kida waves a hand, she still had time before her shift. "Don't drink cheap beer." She advises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   

Back to top Go down

A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2