HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Cecelia walked through the alley way, not even really sure what she was looking for, but knowing that she shouldn't stray too far from Hogarth's home, and his mom, because she'd promised to look after her. She owed a lot to Hogarth, so helping take care of his mom was the least she could do. It felt nice being in clean clothes again, and not having an empty stomach. It was really nice. For the most part she was just looking for her dad again. It was useless to go to the places she knew he used to frequent; she'd gone to them over and over and he was never there. So, it was time to look in new places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:04 am

Kida was waiting for her shift at the club to start. She was leaning against the wall of the alley with one converse against the brick. She tips back the paper bagged beer she'd just bought.
Kida arches her brow at the girl wandering in the alley. "Yo, kid." She began, leaning off of the brick. "The hell are you doing out so late?"

(in all honesty, I got distracted in chat :$)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:10 am

Cecelia stiffened and turned around, glaring daggers at the woman. No, she wasn't going to show this one the picture of her dad. She didn't seem like the type who knew what they had for lunch much less if they'd seen a missing person recently. "It's none of your business" Cecelia told the woman stiffly and raised her chin haughtily. "I can be out as late as I want. So leave me alone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 am

Kida is taken aback by the girl's snobby reaction, and from her clothes, she wasn't sure why she behaved so entitled. "Hey kid!" Kida walks up and grabs the girl's arm and pulls her gently. "You really should watch who you talk to, some people may take I the wrong way and you'll end up...well I don't know. A number of places!" Kida raises her hands up to express emotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am

Cecelia frowned in annoyance and grabbed Kida's upper arm, and with her snagged arm she grabbed Kida's wrist. Then, like her father had shown her, she used Kida's height and current weight unbalance to flip the woman over Cecelia's head and flat onto her back on the ground. Cecelia smirked down at her as she pulled out her gun and undid the safety, leveling it between Kida's eyes. "I think I'm doing pretty good, thank you. But perhaps you should follow your own advice, since it seems your head might end up in a number of places soon!"

((o_o okay I am terribly sorry, Cecelia got a way from me a little and went a bit dark and dangerous, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 am

"Well wherever you decided to put it little one it won't be somewhere it hasn't been before." Kida rolls her eyes. "You look so innocent. Where'd you even get a gun. I didn't think arms dealers dealt with kids." Kida holds up her hands and waves them, "You know what, I don't even care." Kida wraps her hand around Cecilia's wrist and pushes it while shoving her knee into her torso and swiping her other leg under her to toss her off. "Eh, I don't fight kids you know? Not my forte."
Kida glances up on the ground, her beer is spilling. She picks it up, "We will be fighting, however, if you waste any more of my beer." Kida tips it back and starts coughing as she chokes on it. Lying down and drinking was a dumb idea.

(it's cool, she's still cute)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:37 am

"I'm pretty sure your head hasn't been splattered across the ground" Cecelia growled softly before smirking. "My dad got it for me for my birthday" Cecelia said simply. Although that simple sentence summoned up a well of hurt and fear that succeeded in distracting her long enough for Kida to flip her over and off the other. Cecelia landed on her back with a soft "oof" before getting up when she got her breath back. She walked back over to Kida, eyes narrowed. "Stupid drunk" The girl took the beer and tilted it out onto the ground. "You're going to choke to death if you keep drinking flat on your back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am

(THE NERVE OF THIS LITTLE TWERP XDD)

Kida blinks in utter shock. She looks from the girl to her spilled beer, and back. Kida throws her arms up in defeat. "I probably deserved that. And I' no drunk. I have you know drug and alcohol addictions are two completely separate things. Alcohol is just what I take this stupid stuff with. Don't try this at home." She jokes, rolling her eyes and stretching her arms before she stands up. "What's your name kid?" Kida inquires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:48 am

((SHE'S NOT IN THE MOOD TO PLAY GAMES XDD))

Cecelia folded her arms as she stared down at the woman.Twice a year, on Christmas and the anniversary of her mother's death, Cecelia's father got shit-faced drunk. She'd gotten used to taking his beer away from him on those days, and this woman didn't act much differently than he did when he was drunk. "Drug and alcohol addictions are exactly the same thing, all the scientists say so" she didn't know if they all did, but quite a few did at any rate. "You're going to kill yourself if you keep washing drugs down with booze" Cecelia told Kida flatly, her face a flat mask of disinterest. "I would not be that stupid" Cecelia blinked at the sudden question and gave the other a mistrusting look. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:56 am

"Well what do I know? You're stupid enough to pull a gun on me in an alley without killing me." Kida explains, scratching her head. "You got something better to do besides pull guns on people for cheeseburgers?" Kida teases with a straight face. She then shrugs, "I don't know, why not? You got a problem with your name, little one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 am

"You were flipped over easy by a thirteen year old girl and you were more concerned about your booze than about really hurting me. I had a feeling I was going to be okay" said Cecelia snidely and shrugged, a little mollified. "I have had a very bad past three weeks. Pulling my gun on someone is getting to be as natural as breathing" that should probably worry her. Cecelia tilted her head. "Because I don't know you? You're a drunk crazy person? Because I've got some good reasons for not revealing my name to people like you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 am

"First of all, I'm not drunk. When I'm drunk you'll know it trust me. Believe it or not I'm like this all the time. It's called 'personality'. Sorry for your three weeks; but would you believe me if I told you I'm so low, I'm high? Meaning, my life sucks so bad, I no longer have anything to be angry about." Kida shrugs, "You should look into that. Seriously. And okay, don't tell me your name if you don't want to. Whatever. I'm Desiree though, little one. Drunk crazy person is fitting too...if I were drunk." Kida rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 am

Cecelia snorted. "Whatever you say. At least I'm not the one laying on my back whining when my beer is poured out, and then speaking in riddles and bad jokes" Cecelia folded her arms and turned her nose up at the suggestion. "I said the past three weeks, I didn't say now was bad. In fact, it was currently very good, because she was safe and full and had clean clothes and a place to sleep. She missed her dad, but she had nothing to complain about. "Okay, how about high crazy person? Does that work better?" Cecelia asked in a syrupy sarcastic tone before rolling her eyes as well. "...Cecelia, you can call me Cecelia" She probably be safe if she didn't give out her last name, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:18 am

"On the contrary," Kida stands up. "I'm not high. Not yet. I've been clean for a couple years, I've been going back and forth with these stupid pills. I got an angel saying, 'Do it,' and I got a devil saying, "Don't!'. That's when I know I've screwed my head up big time. And don't tell me stay clean, I don't wanna hear it from some snobby little kid named Cecisse..." Kida thought about that a moment. "I think I had an aunt named Cecisse. That's a very familiar name." She explains as she picks up her beer bottle and checks for anything left. "It's a sucky one though." She clarified, tossing the bottle onto the ground and putting a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 am

The girl shrugged. "So you're just a washed up addict with permanent brain damage. Yay, I'm so lucky to have met you!" No wonder her dad had made sure she stuck with the good crowd at school, these people on the streets were whackjobs! Cecelia frowned. "That's not my name! Cecelia is my name!" This lady couldn't even get a simple name right. Cecelia's hands clenched into tight fists. "Cecelia was my mom's middle name, thanks. And I think it's wonderful" Of course she was biased because the name was hers too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:29 am

"I'm just messing with you kid. When you playback what I said like a mockingjay it sounds so much worse from how I word it. You're one tough nut to crack, you know that?" Kida shrugs, "It's whatever you know? Believe me or not, you shouldn't be on the streets, and that's a fact. Cecilia is a nice name. Though in francais, it means blind." Kida arches her brow at her suggestively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:35 am

Cecelia sighed. She now knew how Alice felt when talking to the Cheshire Cat. "My dad taught me how to survive on the streets" which was funny, you'd have thought he'd seen this coming and was preparing her for survival. Cecelia scowled at Kida. "I'm looking for my dad. And I have a place to stay, I'm not out here all the time" not any more, thankfully. Cecelia spread her hands in a 'whatever' gesture. "Well, I don't know where my dad is, that's a sort of blindness, I suppose"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 am

"Nope!" Kida declines, "Faux." She says in French. "You're wrong, yet again. But's all right Clarissa," Kida began, walking up to a wall and leaning against it once again. "You'll figure it out someday, maybe when you're older. Or maybe I am just a crazy not-yet-high person." Kida pokes Cecilia's nose. "It's at least good you aren't out here all the time. I am, trust me, I'll see you. Where are your parents anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:49 am

Cecelia declined rising to the bait and correcting her name yet again. It wasn't worth it. She was completely confused by Desiree's cryptic response and huffed angrily, swatting at the finger poking her nose. This wasn't going to help her out at all! Cecelia looked down and bit her lip. "I dunno where dad is. Mom's been dead since I was little. I'm staying with a friend"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 am

"Oh?" Kida arches a brow. "I hope this friend isn't a crazy drunk molestor. How long you been with this friend?" Kida pauses a moment. "How long your dad been out? Is it something I should be concerned about?" Kida inquires. She was wondering if her father skipped out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 am

"This friend is my age and he's very nice" said Cecelia stiffly. "I've been staying with him for a few days" Cecelia frowned. "Why should you get worried about what happens to my dad? He's my dad, not yours!" Cecelia took a deep breath and wrung her hands. "He got taken by some men from our house three weeks ago" it was a very soft whisper as she stared at the ground. "He killed three of them, but they overpowered him and he left with them. I got out, but people haven't left our house"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:12 am

"Does your friend who's your age's mother know you're living in their house?" Times like this, Kida wished she had her own place. Her own bed with warm sheets, and soft pillows. "Sounds like these men are looking for you. You sure it's the smartest thing to walk around flashing your picture? What if you run into someone who works for the people who took them and they look simple, like me? Then what?" Kida challenges, her mouth a firm line. The last thing she wanted to see was this little girl suffer the way she did as a teen. "I think you're going about it all wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Cecelia smiled widely at that. "Mhm" At this point she smoothly transitioned into a lie. "She keeps a close eye on us and we have an agreement on me staying there" then it was back to the truth. "No funny business, I take care of and watch the house and make sure nobody tries to break in"

Cecelia shrugged. "But usually when I ask, I don't say it's my dad. I just say I'm looking for him" But if they brought her in, then she'd see if he was...if he was dead or not. Cecelia raised an eyebrow. "And what would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:26 pm

"Me personally, I'd lay low. Listen in on gang's meetings. I know you know how to sneak into stuff like that and remain undetected. I think you should. I mean, that's just my own two cents. And it ain't worth much. Maybe you're going about the right way who knows? But I don't wanna see a headline about a little street kid named Clarissa in an obituary." Kida says to her, "Kids shouldn't die young."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelia Riddick

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Cecelia frowned as she listened, having to admit that the woman had a point. But she glared petulantly at her none the less. "Why do you care about what happens to me anyway? You don't know me, and I'm guessing you don't know my dad. I'll be fine" He'd taught her better than to be found on a metal table in a morgue. "Kids die young all the time though"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)   

Back to top Go down

A Weird Meeting (tag: Kida)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next