The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First Impressions (Tag: Kida)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Eric got off his train, dragging his luggage behind him. Taking a deep breath, he took a good look around at the new city he would call his home. He looked down at his watch, making sure he wasn’t late for the scheduled transfer protocols at the police station. Okay, 4 hours. I have 4 hours to kill, he thought to himself. First things first, he had to get to his apartment to drop off his luggage.

He made his way towards the wall where the map of the city was framed. All he could think about was his fiancee for the 3 days that the train made its way to Attica City. Ex-fiancee now. As he thought about her, he hadn't realized he had been blankly staring at the map for a few minutes now, attracting some attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Kida was sitting on the bench, staring at the pills in her hand. She was dressed rather provocatively, nothing new. A tight cropped shirt and low cut jeans. She held at least seven sleeping pills. She could easily fall asleep on the bench here, this is about how many it took for her to sleep through the trains until her shift at the club at around twelve. She took a deep shaky breath. Bit she had been clean. But she hadn't slept.
Kida groans loudly and throws the pills on the ground and picks up the paper bagged beer beside her. She leaned back against the bench, slumping. She looked around watched the new set of people get off. She glanced at the train destinations and times. They're coming in from pretty far away... She thought to herself before she tips back her beer. it was now empty. "Son of a-" She groans again and pops a soft mint in her mouth.
Just as she bites down on it she notices a man. A rather attractive one with piercing blue eyes. She couldn't help but find the eyes mesmerizing. She stands and approaches him, adjusting the messenger bag on shoulder.
"You lookin' for someplace in particular to be? Or you just staring at the map for fun pretty boy?" She teases without smiling, looking him in the eyes and she chews the mint on one side of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Eric snaps out of it, turning to see a woman with white hair talking to him. He accidentally found himself checking her out for a split second but he hoped she didn't notice.

He cleared his throat to come back to reality and adjusted his collar. "Uh, yeah, actually." He took another quick peek at the map. "Do you know how to get around in this city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:00 am

"If I'm living here and I don't know how to get somewhere how am I living here?" She arches her brow at him. Kida almost couldn't resist looking him in the eye. As if she were trapped or something. Kida rolls her eyes, "It was a joke, in case you didn't take it as one." She shrugs her shoulders and puts her long hair up in a messy bun; adjusting her bag on her shoulder again.
"Where you trying to get to anyway that wasn't clearly mapped." She taps her manicured fingernail on the map. "Can't be too hard to navigate right?" Kida stares at him again. Handsome ones like him usually have girlfriends...or wives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

Stupid question, he scolded himself. He wondered if he looked like an idiot standing there for so long. Eric turned back to the map stiffly. Looking at her was odd, she wouldn't stop staring at him. He didn't have a problem looking at people in the eye, but she kept staring in a way that made him a little uncomfortable.
"The apartments in downtown," he said. He looked quickly and found it. The time it took was not nearly at all the amount of the time he stood there for. "These, Metro Apartments. I was just distracted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:28 am

Kida saw she was making him uncomfortable but she made no effort to look away from him. She always looked people in the eye, his had just caught her off guard. That was all. "Distracted by what?" She asks, leaning a shoulder against the map and leaning her head against it. She had nothing better to do. She actually had nothing productive to do, ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 am

Eric looked at her, challenging her, staring her right back in the eye. His eyes locked on hers. "It wouldn't matter to you, so don't worry about it." His tone was dismissive, even though the words may have come across a little hostile. He just wanted to get to the apartment to drop his luggage off. And then go out to eat. He craved a good cake.
"Well," Eric said, offering her a smile while still looking into her eyes. He took a step back to grab a hold of his luggage and get ready to leave. "I've got to go soon. Any recommendations for places to go eat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

Kida smirked seductively at him, curious if she hit a nerve. But she kept the flirtatious expression nonetheless and crossed her arms. "I don't worry. Not my 'thing'." Kida is slightly taken aback when he smiles at her. She nearly squints at him, out of confusion however.
"Soon, isn't now you know." She reminds, still smirking at him as he grabs his luggage. "What do I know. Newcomers are always mean anyways." Kida rolls her eyes, "It depends on what you're in the mood for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 am

Without changing his expression, Eric noticed she was looking at him in a more flirty way. It didn't phase him, but it lifted his spirits a little bit, especially after the mood he's been in for the past few days. "Am I being mean?" Grabbing a free map from the dispenser, he put it in his back pocket. "All I want are some good pastries." Those were his comfort food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 am

"Being mean?" Kida can't resist a laugh. He wouldn't last, he asked her if he was being mean. She couldn't believe it. She was mostly laughing because it was such an alien question it made her uncomfortable. Freaked her out actually.
When Kida finishes laughing she glances over her shoulder to make sure no one she knew was around to see her laughing. Kida nods, momentarily closing her eyes as she looks back up at him. "Yes, you're being mean." She was now done laughing, no more smile. "Pastries? I honestly don't know about that. I suppose the buttercup café, but that isn't my thing. They're usually too expensive for me. Don't buy what you can't afford you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:28 am

Eric didn't take her laughing as offensive. Instead, he just watched her as she laughed. Maybe he sounded dumb, or maybe he said something right? He wasn't really sure of it but he didn't mind. Throughout their entire conversation, there was always an odd look to her, but when she laughed she looked pretty cute, he thought.
Eric took a mental note of the "Buttercup Cafe" which sounded pretty tame in this intimidating city. Maybe things weren't going to be as rough as everyone said. "Well, thanks for being my tour guide, but I've got to go now." He said while he gripped his luggage tighter. He managed a small smirk as he gave a joking salute with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:32 am

Kida salutes back and watches as he walks away. "I didn't even ask his name." She murmurs to herself, shrugging then pulling off of the map. "What a waste."

(Encounter two? Very Happy Where? I'm bored, and I'll start eating people again if you don't entertain me Geena xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:36 am

(Whoa tiger, let him get settled in first at least xD and I dunno its 1am its laate, let's talk about it tomorrow. but dont eat more people! D:<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Desiree

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 am

(NO PROMISES RAWRR)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Tag: Kida)   

Back to top Go down

First Impressions (Tag: Kida)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1