The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Chel took a long stretch and yawn. It was breaktime. Grabbing her coffee, she sat down at one of the tables. She already heard some good gossip from a few of the tables, but nothing too important. Nothing she could use, at least.

Taking a few sips, she kept surveying around the room before resting her head in her hand. "So boring," she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:55 pm

It was a nice day and her brother was busy so she decided to take a walk around the city just when she arrived at the Buttercup Cafe and spotted Chel having a break and being pretty much all by herself in there. Perfect time for some news check up. She walked inside catching Chel whispering about her feeling bored. "How about some chatting to get rid of your boredom?" Akhesa grabbed herself a chair and sat down opposite to Chel with a smile.

"So what shocking informations do you have for me today Chel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Chel looked up from her coffee as Akhesa pulled a chair. "There's Akhesa with perfect timing. You caught me talking to myself. Hope I didn't look crazy," she said with obvious fake concern in her eyes.

She looked at her nails nonchalantly while talking. "Oh the usual: burnt food, lousy tips. Oh, but an exciting tale of a chipmunk finding its way into the kitchen this morning."  Chel wagged her finger along to the story as she spoke. She looked back up to Akhesa and gave a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Akhesa giggled about the chipmunk story. Chels ironic touch at these kind of news always was refreshing for her. She leaned foreward putting her head leaned on her right hand. "So a really boring week then huh? Well i met a red haired maid called Ariel not so long ago. She is a friend of Loki. Do you know anything about them? I´m really sure i heard the name of the guy before but i can´t remember in which context."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

Chel let out a short chuckle. "Nah, that's not the news you want, right?" Chel took a drink of her coffee, wrapping her fingers around the mug. "Not much activity though. Rumor is there's a new cop in town. Some small gang activity, but not much we should worry about." Checking her watch for the time, she took a huge swig of her coffee before licking her lips.

"Loki," she repeated. "I've heard that name. A lot, when I think about it. I didn't think it was too important, y'think I should start to pay more attention?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 am

"A new cop?" Akhesas eyes widened. "Looks like the police staff really dies like flies since they get new people like once a week. But at least we don´t have to worry our gang." She sighned in relief. It´s normally still better to hear less from Chel than lots. Chel proved far more than only once that she is one of the best in gaining information. If she didn´t hear anything important then nothing important is going on.

Akhesa put her arm carrying her head over her other to get a more straight look at Chel. "Yeah, I think a bit more attention couldn´t be that bet. You know what we like to say right? Better be too careful than being too incautious. So what´s new in your life Chel? Any new hot guys spotted?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am

"Please," Chel quipped. "I got dirt on the new cop 15 minutes after his train arrived. So we've got some help should we ever need it," she winked. It might not be that useful though since he'll probably die in his first week here, she thought to herself. Newcomers don't last long.

Taking another drink, she couldn't help but laugh a little when Akhesa mentioned hot guys. "Akhesa, honey, are we 12?" She let out a chuckle but thought about it as she put her hair up in a neat ponytail. "I've seen a couple. But I like to explore my options. What about you and your brother? How's that going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Akhesa immediately started blushing. " I ... uhm ... well." She nervously started to play with her dress while looking down at the floor. "Nothing is really going on ... at least as far as I know. Just as it always have been."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Chel didn't change her expression. Shit, she thought. Never mention the brother."Hey, want a cupcake?" She smiled genuinely, as if they were still having good conversation like before. "It's on me. I've been starving all day so if you don't want one, I'm getting one." She wagged her finger with a pretend menacing squint as she got up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 am

"Cupcake? Yes, why not." Akhesa still hand a little red tone in her face but as Chel was about to get them cupcakes Akhesa started to get normal again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 am

Chel smirked at Akhesa and walked past the counter where cupcakes were usually sold at. She walked into the kitchen where all the chefs were suddenly having an odd debate about whether the chipmunk from this morning was edible. While they were distracted, Chel warily sneaked passed them and swiped two freshly made cupcakes from the back, where nobody was, making her way out of there as if nothing happened. It wasn't entirely legal, but life was just a free-for-all in Chel's mind.

She came back to the table where Akhesa sat and gave her the cupcake. "Tah-dah, the freshest ones."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 am

As Chel came back with the two cupcakes in her hands Akhesas eyes widened and started sparkling just as a child´s on christmas. She just noticed that she barely ate something today so she actually was pretty hungry and seeing that delicious cupcakes her stomach even started to growl. "I totally forgot how hungry I am. Thank you Chel." She smiled at Chel just before she took a big bite of her meal.

"So any other things you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:32 am

Chel eyes lit up too before taking a bite into her own cupcake. She glanced at the clock on the wall, she had about 5 minutes left before her breaktime was over. Chel looked around the cafe, and it was fairly empty--save for a few old-timers in the back. She leaned in a little bit closer so she didn't have to talk that loud. "Tell me, is there any work that you want me to do for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Akhesa saw Chel looking at the clock and knew the following look of hers very well. Time to take a leave for me soon. As Chel leaned over to her and asked her question she finished her cupcake with one bite and leaned over as well.

"Right now the priority lays on getting information about Ariel and Loki so that´s pretty much all for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)   

Back to top Go down

Breaktime News (Tag: Akhesa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1